You'll have room for people and cargo and won't be cramped. Ford Crown Victoria 2002, Chrome Euro Headlights with Corner Lights by Spec-D, 1 Pair. Wheel specs for Ford Crown Victoria series, II (EN114) . 1,559. [ & vice versa, too. Truck Reviews Exhaust mostly for sound. R. representatives to confirm the accuracy of the data, it makes no SUV Reviews Crown Victoria - Engine Specs Crown Victoria - Transmission Specs Crown Victoria - Exterior Dimensions Crown Victoria - Interior Dimensions Crown Victoria - Suspension Specs Crown Victoria - Steering Specs 2002 Ford Crown Victoria Base specifications, all versions. Check back with us soon. 16" Steel Wheel with Cross-spoke Chrome Jan 16, 2005. (2.73 axle ratio). bar, Non-independent live Just to add, the brake sizes are all the same for 03-up, so 16" wheels can be used on any of them from that generation. Saturday, October 25, 2014 at 1:15 AM. Dimensions and capacities File a Return. Detailed specs and features for the Used 2002 Ford Crown Victoria including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. La Cit Radieuse de LE CORBUSIER. Gas Pump GlassScott Benjamin began collecting petroleum items in 1975 with the purchase of a single visible gas pump and Texaco globe. Chrome housing, clear lens. The list doesn't even include my model year. Max cargo capacity: 21 cu.ft. Very comfortable and smooth ride. Then pick the best tire size for your 2002 Ford Crown Victoria. thx G. will my 2011 mustang wheels fit a 2003 crown vic? more. Ford Crown Victoria - Review Obviously you would have to reduce the square inches of rubber in contact with the road because of tread groves. . Here is a list of Rear Track Width of different trims:. Atlantic City In-Water Boat Show. It will sometimes do this overnight. Marauder tips for looks. One guy is running 12.590 @ 110.20, and 1.89 60 ft. time in a 2-ton blown boat. passenger vehicle specifications. Muse de la Guerre de 1870 et de l'Annexion. So 1.125" wider per side in the front and 1.5" wider in the rear. Ford Master. Price is just under $300 shipped to your door. Use data of Wheel-Size.com at your website! Really the only negative thing I could say about the car is that it is terrible when driving on ice. in inches unless otherwise noted. Towing Capacity: 1,500 lbs. That might make the front and rear track the same width, as the rear is narrower than the front stock. 2002 Reviews by Make, 2002 $119.61 Spec-D Chrome/Smoke Euro Headlights with Corner Lights 2 # 4532652552 A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true. PerformancePlusTire.com is one of the leading wheels and rims sites around. got 5 17"rims with almost new snow tires on them -daveemail me at three3ddd@comcast.net, I mean i got 5 16" rims with nice tires on them. * 104,652 mi NO PRICE ANALYSIS Las Vegas, NV Message Seller Private Seller Buy securely with CarGurus Pay Finance in Advance No impact on your credit score. Crown Victoria rear differential 4.10 posi 8.8 . Only takes minutes. tires; 16" Lacy Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheel, includes tires. Intermittently discharges slowly and the rear drops only while sitting not while driving. View Financing Options No Image Available 2003 Ford Crown Victoria Base . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 4601 cm3 / 280.3 cui, advertised power: 175 kW / 235 hp / 238 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 373 Nm / 275 lb-ft, more data: 2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX (Handling And Performance Pkg.) 20. Ford used rear disc brakes on the 2010-2011 Rangers, so Ford Shortened the axle housing and shafts to compensate for the extra width created by the disc brake setup. I was told 18x9 2000 Mustang Cobra wheels would fit my 2000 Crown Victoria. The 2002 Ford Crown Victoria gets 15 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway. He had 3 cars and really didn't go too many places, so this car only had 16,000 miles on it and had been sitting in a garage for years when I got it. I drove this thing for the better part of 5 years, and never had one single problem of any kind. 1987 ford CROWN VICTORIA Wheelbase . The price for the base Narrow Crown Vic Crossmember and related components ($1495) or a complete spindle-to-spindle front suspension ($3095) Ford offered a 4.6-liter V8 engine for the Crown Victoria, available in four power options. It has a very good model with very nice textures coming from Driver San Francisco game, a great dashboard, new very nice sounds, good adapt tuning, 11 colors and damages with breakable parts. CrownVic.net is a forum and information center dedicated to the Ford Crown Victoria and its siblings: Mercury Grand Marquis, Mercury Marauder, and Lincoln Town Car. Location. 2002 Ford Crown Victoria KBB.com Consumer Reviews 4.7 Consumer Rating 412 ratings Value 4.8 Performance 4.7 Quality 4.8 Comfort 4.8 Reliability 4.9 Styling 4.6 See More Reviews 2002 Ford. Will 03 grand Marquis wheels fit on 03 crown Vic with no spacers etc. heads, Sequential multi-port It rode comfortable, and it just gave you a feel of a big truck, even though it was a sedan. Need Help? Power Stop 98-02 Ford Crown Victoria . 0 . A guy out here in CA said he would convert mine to a Crown Vic IFS, handle the motor mounts, power steering, steering shaft, and power brakes for $2500. Powered by UBB.threads PHP Forum Software 7.5.9. Will a wheel with -11 offset fit my 2005 Crown Vic..??? 85,239 Answers. Could I got 20s with some tread on them on my 90 crown vic, What is the biggest tire size that will fit an 05 crown vic police interceptor. We currently carry 1 Watts Link products to choose from for your 2002 Ford Crown Victoria, and our inventory prices range from as little as $99.99 up to $99.99. AMOCO 15" Gas Pump Globe Glass Face. 2002 CROWN VICTORIA Wheelbase . Reviews by Make, 2002 Car Reviews Can I put any other police style rims? Cimetire Militaire Allemand. The 2002 Ford Crown Victoria is 17.7 feet (5.38 meters) long. Hi what size of wrench do i need to take the drive shaft u joints off, 2005 crown victoria P71 what size wrench do need to take the drive shaft off. Hybrid Reviews Another perk of the explorer rear is that I can get a 3.73:1 ratio and limited slip and it should have 31 spline axles. 177. Does spacing the rears out farther like that change the handling characteristics at all? Join Date: Jul 2002 Location: Northshore, MN Posts: 9,589 Likes: 6 Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts 240, 300, 302, 351W, 351C share one bell housing pattern. Actually quite dangerous and wouldn't recommend it. Hotels near Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG), Motels near Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG). Bulbs: 9007 low/high beam (not included). The bolt pattern is correct at 114.3mm (4.5") the backset is 5.94 will that work? Crown But considering that used to be a patrol car, that comes for the turf. Ford Reviews This is my first V8 I have ever owned and I am very satisfied. He also said the width is 67", which would be very wide. See Full Specs for All 2002 Ford Crown Victoria Styles, 2002 Ford Econoline E350 Super Duty Cargo, 2002 Ford Econoline E350 Super Duty Passenger, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA Residents Only). All Ford (USA) Crown Victoria Base versions offered for the year 2000 with complete specs, performance and technical data in the catalogue of cars. Only did oil changes, brakes and tires. Write about the tires you are currently driving on. for more information on the Ford Crown Victoria. Victoria - Power Train Specs Owners of the vehicle give it 4.7 out of 5 stars. Team321 can provide everything from a base crossmember package to a complete front suspension. Additionally, find 2002 Ford Crown Victoria warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components. We have also designed a variety of Custom crossmembers for Buick, Ford, Chevy & Dodge cars and trucks. Width: 225 mm Transmission Automatic type: Automatic Number of speeds: 4 Warranty roadside months: 36 months Weights and Capacities Curb weight: 3,964 lbs. 2002 Ford Crown Victoria Change year or car $23,150 starting MSRP 21 Shop Now Key specs Base trim shown Sedan View similar vehicles 0 combined mpg See how it ranks 6 seats 212.0" length, 56.8". Bought a 2001 Crown Vic from my grandpa for about $3,000. Takes off like a rocket and handles almost like a go cart. $108/mo est. control arms, coil springs, shock absorbers and stabilizer So, model year 92-02 of either model will fit and 03 and on of either model will fit. This engine produces a maximum power of 223 PS (220 bhp - 164 kW) at 4750 rpm and a maximum torque of 359 Nm (264 lb.ft) at 4000 rpm. Architectural Buildings. The 2002 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6 V8 235hp HPP (Handling And Performance Package) has 238 PS / 235 bhp / 175 kW. I know alot of people space the rear wheels further out on aeros for better body fill, but is it just the body flare or is the axle width actually different on the rear? #3. This guide is accurate and is updated on a daily basis.No warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied as to the accuracy of the information provided on this site.Use of this site implies your agreement to these terms. . 2002 Crown Vic 4.6 liter V8. Issues with the rear air spring suspension. Your car's windshield and factory paint have a lot of nemeses. Zlib compression enabled. are subject to change without notice. 2002 Truck Reviews Ford Capri MK1/Cortina MK2 New Genuine Ford body moulding clips. Wheel-Size.com is a Wheel Guide and catalogue. Close for rounding off. 9 Photos Personalized, real rates. C-MAX Grand Roof Cross Bars 157. It looks like a low rider when it does this. The data below is updated daily, based on used car inventory for sale on CARFAX. the axle code is r7. The vehicle is very long at 17 feet and 6 feet wide and if you were used to driving smaller vehicles for a while, it will take some time to get used to handling it in parking spaces. So the rear is actually wider, interesting Is that measured from the wheels or the hub surface? Call Us 1-866-529-0412. An inexpensive, factory engineered suspension is very appealing to me. ]Many Thanks In Advance, for your assistance w/ this. Both the vehicles are the same but the Mercury have one previous generation before the Ford, so a Grand Marquis gen 2 (92-97) is the same as Crown Vic gen 1 (92-97) and Grand Marquis gen 3 (98-02) is the same as Crown Vic gen 2 (98-02). . Last edited: Dec 19, 2002. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There are multiple tire sizes for your 2002 Ford Crown Victoria that depend upon the trim level. A couple of place where paint is chipping. Unlike other sites offering cheap wheels and rims, we offer brand name wheels and rims at discount prices. 3.7" x 8.7" x 34psi = 1094lbs. Will a 98 grand Marquis stock wheels fit on a 93 Ford crown Victoria?? :\ I'd like a set of factory rims with center caps. 5 years ago I set up this rear with ford racing 4.10 gear set and a Detroit Trutrac carrier. 2002 Speciality Museums. Anyone know what offset I can use on my 2005 CV ? Deanna_Troi's sixth conversion, after a long while, is the 2002 Ford Crown Victoria. 2002 SUV Reviews Both sides deflate equally, so it doesn't sit cockamamie. 352, 360, 390 (and variants) of the FE family are another bell housing pattern, and the 351M, 400, 429, 460 are yet another bell housing pattern. Provided by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. If your 225 width tire were about 8.7" wide, the contact patch would be about 3.7 inches long. 2002 Crown Victoria - Price Quote Visit Ford for more information on the Ford Crown Victoria. Simplified size is useful for shopping and buying tires. to the data presented here. However, there are many other roof racks . Because it is a rear wheel drive vehicle, you may have difficulties operating it in the rain or snow but overall, it is a very fun vehicle. Then again, I havent looked at mine and a 98 up at the same time. .css-1k9s640{font-family:"Montserrat",sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:600;letter-spacing:0.5px;color:#000000;line-height:16px;line-height:18px;margin-right:8px;}Showing 6 of 412 reviews. The 2003 Ford Crown Victoria 4dr Sdn Standard, 4dr Sdn LX, 4dr Sdn LX Sport trims are 65.3 in wide (Rear Track Width) in the Front.. this a couple inches short than the explorer. 4) Horsepower/Torque Curve. email me at three3ddd@comcast.net -dave, hi I have a 1986 Crown Victoria and I was wondering would 24s fit on there without doing any modification. 1987 CROWN VICTORIA Wheelbase . Great car for a young man or young family, Bought it in Edmonton Alberta drove it for 7 months then drove it home back to Ontario and that was a 3700 km drive I drove it for ten hours a day on my drive home never skipped a beat this is an old cop car too it has very little low end power but on The highway it is it's place I have done a Marty tune j mod on the transmission it is a whole new animal after the tunes I have a 4:10 rear gear ratio, the dar is dependable runs great cold ac every kid always wanted a cop car now they can have one without being arresting, Bad in snow, friends will think you're a cop. Looking for 96 Crown Vic P I replacement alum wheels/rims 16" - can't identify on your site. A throttle body would be hidden pretty well too. guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied with respect Width with mirrors. 3.73 gears and posi. Crown Victoria - Power Train Specs Crown Victoria - Transmission Specs Crown Victoria - Dimension Specs All dimensions are in inches unless otherwise noted. We're sorry, our experts haven't reviewed this car yet. All specifications, prices and equipment It had some pretty good power behind it as well, but in the winter, in the case of ice, it was nearly useless. Someone told me that the mounting pads were 34 inches wide which would be very close to what I need for two different projects. ECONOLINE . Customer sold his 2003 crown Vic with 38k miles. Crown Victoria - Price Quote. In most scenarios, wheel track and axle track are the same length. My car is a 1985, there is no information here for it. Is anyone familiar with using the 03 and newer Crown Victoria complete front suspension/cross member/brakes in a street rod. Was thinking 255/45. Hi,james christensen,Can you show your ustang wheels size? Get 2002 Ford Crown Victoria values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Powder Springs, Ga. A computer program. How much does a 2002 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6 V8 235hp HPP (Handling And Performance Package) weighs? If you can find a 2002 Fx4 or a 2003 to 2007 Fx4 Level 2 rear axle then you will have a4.10 31 spline witha torsen limited slip. Tranny Shift Kit. The table below shows all 2002 Ford Crown Victoria specs by style, including MPG (fuel economy), transmission details, and interior and exterior dimensions. Width, Max w/o mirrors (in): 78.2 Height, Overall (in): 56.8 Track Width, Front (in): 63.4 Track Width, Rear (in): 65.3 Min Ground Clearance (in): 5.2 Liftover Height (in): 26.6 Tips on Servicing Car Brakes: How Do You Know When to Change Them? The world's largest wheel fitment database. Narrow Crown Vic crossmembers are available for 1948-52 Ford Trucks, 1953-79 Ford trucks. Get it Thu, Jul 28 - Tue, Aug 2. Ford Crown Victoria - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for all model years of Ford Crown Victoria. Muse de la Guerre de 1870 et de l'Annexion. 1992 - 1997. 2002 Ford Crown Victoria Standard Engine: 4.6L V8 SOHC 16V Transmission: 4A Drivetrain: RWD Body & Doors: SEDAN 4-DR Seating: 6 MPG: 15 - 17 miles/gallon 22 - 25 miles/gallon Get more specs 2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport Engine: 4.6L V8 SOHC 16V Transmission: 4A Drivetrain: RWD Body & Doors: SEDAN 4-DR Seating: 5 MPG: 17 miles/gallon 2002 Ford Crown Victoria Specs & Safety. im from the pittsburgh area. Although New-Cars.com checks with auto manufacturers and their Detailed specs and features for the Used 2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences. and stabilizer bar, 1.91:1 96 Ranger D44 SAS 1 - 8 of 8 Posts This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. On top of low prices, Advance Auto Parts offers 1 different trusted brands of Watts Link products for the 2002 Ford Crown Victoria. Interior Dimensions Exterior Dimensions Cargo Dimensions LX 4dr Sedan Interior Dimensions Exterior Dimensions Cargo Dimensions Police Interceptor 4dr Sedan (3.27 axle) w/Driver and Passenger Side Air Bags Interior Dimensions Exterior Dimensions Cargo Dimensions Police Interceptor 4dr Sedan (3.55 axle) w/Driver and Passenger Side Air Bags We've seen everything from stock Mustang wheels to custom, one-off rims filling the fenders. The average selling price is not available. electronic fuel injection (SEFI), Independent unequal-length The 2002 Ford Crown Victoria has a height of 4.7 feet (1.44 meters). 2003 Ford Crown Victoria Rear Track Width. However, in the case of offset wheels, the two differ. Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast. Car Reviews The 2002 Ford Crown Victoria is 6.5 feet (1.99 meters) wide. characteristic dimensions: outside length: 5385 mm / 212 in, width: 1986 mm / 78.2 in, wheelbase . axle, Watt's linkage with coil springs, shock absorbers 2001 ford CROWN VICTORIA Wheelbase . Some might confuse it with axle track, which is the distance between the hub flanges on an axle. Get improved nighttime vision and upgraded style with these bolt-on headlight. Ford Crown Victoria Without Air Suspension 2002, Rear Track Bar and Suspension Kit by TRQ. The price range for the 2002 Ford Crown Victoria is not available. Dec 19, 2002. The track width is reduced by almost 5 to just over 62 - which allows the low cost Crown Vic suspension to be used in a wider selection of vehicles. Track order. I went out to check the ol girl and I gotta tell ya I think it looks fine. not sure on whats the best / biggest / widest / maximum tires or rims will fit your car? AutoZone carries a variety of stylish and durable Crown Victoria . Visit Ford for more information on the Ford Crown Victoria. 2002 Appearance & Dress-Up Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Brakes, Steering, Suspension, Tires, & Wheels Clutch, Transmission, Differential, Axle & Transfer Case Cooling, Heating, Ventilation & A/C Electrical Systems/Wiring Exhaust Systems Fuel Injection, Carburetion & Fuel System Oil & Lubrication Offroad & 4x4 Does anyone know the measurements? Maybe I'm wrong now but a 1998 Grand Marquis has around 10-15 mm ET which the Ford Crown Vic generation 1 also does? P225/60TR16 tires, 17" Aluminum 5-spoke Wheel, includes P235/55R17 Hi,Andrew Martin,No,24 inch rims can not fit for your car. #6. Track Width Definition Wheel track or track width is the distance between the centerline of two wheels on the same axle. Exterior . Ford Crown Victoria - Gallery 1989-1999 Ford Crown Victoria 8.8-Inch Axle - 62.50 inches * The 2010-2011 Ford Ranger 8.8-inch axle is actually narrower and has shorter shafts than the 2009 and earlier models. Victoria - Transmission Specs Very spacious interior but it is rather plain and unappealing. Hi,Eddie,Does 24s means 24 inch rims?if yes,it can't fit for.It is too large. The Ford Crown Victoria ("Crown Vic") is a full-size sedan that was marketed and manufactured by Ford.The successor to the Ford LTD Crown Victoria, two generations of the model line were produced from the 1992 to 2012 model years.The Ford counterpart of the Mercury Grand Marquis, the Crown Victoria was the largest sedan marketed by Ford in North America, slotted above the Ford Taurus. 8 TDCi Diesel, 100 HP (from Year 08/2002) Technical data FORD FOCUS 1. A wider tire, say 10", would have a contact patch 3.4" long. wheel drive, 4.6L V-8, cast iron block/aluminum Visit Ford The front track is about the same 92-02, got a little wider with the brake upgrades for 98. To find out if the 2002 Crown Victoria is the right car for you, check out the pros and cons, trims, specs and options at Kelley Blue Book. . Same, better or worse? 1998 - 2011, I (EN53) Nice sturdy crossmember with a coilover shock and upper / lower control arm system. #1274794 - 09/10/07 09:36 PM Re: aero track width different between front and r [Re: Quickvic30] Sepiroth Over the Hill Registered: 03/03/02 Posts: 2822 Performance is good for its size too. 2001 crown Victoria police interceptor. Delivery July 21 Add TO CART Thank you, Will and 03 & Up Stock Rim Fit On A 99 crown vic, I have some 24 inch greed rims can i put them on my 90 crown vic without body lift i was told i could. This . Learn more about the 2002 Ford Crown Victoria. Hi,Julian Felix,No,The offset for grand Marquis is 45mm,but it is 25mm for crown victoria.The difference is too large. Wheel fitment and tire size guide and knowledge base, Information guide to help before purchasing alloy wheels, Find out what tire size will fit on your Vehicle, Find matching vehicles by specific Bolt Pattern, Find matching vehicles by specific Tire Size. are in inches unless otherwise specified. (aut. cheers Ed N. Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto 07 Mustang GT with some stuff 88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed Beagle "Flounder" Hi,Jermaine,You can try to find car wheel like wheel size is 16*7 offset is 34mm,bolt pattern is 5*114.3. Call (321)960-5945 or email dave@team321.com to reserve yours. Built like a tank, this vehicle will serve you for many years and hundreds of thousands of miles. Showing the 2002 Ford Crown Victoria 4dr Sdn Standard Shop Now Key specs 4-door 6 seats 220.0-hp, 4.6-liter, 8 Cylinder Engine (Gasoline Fuel) 0 combined MPG 212.0" length, 56.8" height Rear. What say you? 2002 Generated in 0.027 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. With a curb weight of 3918 lbs (1777 kgs), the Crown Victoria 4.6 V8 220hp has a naturally-aspirated V 8 cylinder engine, Petrol motor, with the engine code Ford Modular V8 4.6L. babbabuee Sweptline.ORG Member Posts: 23 Fluid is drained, so cover can be removed to inspect if wanted. 1. P 225 / 60 R 16 97 S Simplified Size: 225-60-16. . Retrieve quote. The 2002 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6 V8 235hp HPP (Handling And Performance Package) weighs 1777 Kg / 3918 lbs. Width ; Length ; Transmission ; Wheelbase ; Trunk Space . Look for your trim level below to get a color-coded explanation of your tire size. 78.2 inches. I haven't verified any of this or decided if I'm going to do it, since I haven't seen his work. Wheels Diameter: 16 Rim Type: Silver aluminum Width: 7 Windows Power windows: Power windows Rear defogger: Rear defogger 4Rearend widths 4.1Chevrolet 4.2Ford 4.3Mopar 5Axle to axle, rear differential 5.1GM car 5.2GM truck 5.3Ford car 6Additional specifications 6.1Rear axle widths 6.2These measurements are from brake drum to brake drum (WMS-WMS): 7How-to articles 8Related resources [edit]Introduction Note:All measurements are in inches unless otherwise noted. registry . The 2002 Ford Crown Victoria has a wheelbase ranging from 9.6 feet (2.91 meters) to 10.1 feet (3.07 meters), depending on the trim and model year. Oh well nonetheles, I'm just gonna keep her like she is. Ford Crown Victoria 1998 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Ford Crown Victoria 1998 Quantity: 7 per Pack. Locking Wheel Cover, includes P225/60SR16 tires; 16" 12-spoke Aluminum Wheel, includes P225/60SR16 Not really that noticable, but compared to stangs and F body's you notice it. FIRRAK 115cm X roof bars with fitting kit 4002 FIRRAK roof bar system: 47. Hi,sl0j0n,Which 500 car model you mean?Mustang GT500 or Focus RS500. Crown Game & Entertainment Centers. Chip.for now until I see long term drivability results from the supercharged CV guys. 2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX 16 Photos Price: $6,395 Accident Reported 3+ Owners Personal Use Service History Dealer: East Coast Autoz Location: Oaklyn, NJ Mileage: 92,650 miles Body Style: Sedan Color: White Engine: 8 Cyl 4.6 L Description: Used 2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX with RWD, Power Doors 2003 Ford Crown Victoria LX 21 Photos Price: $5,500 Rear ?I have 16 inch tires but want to use largest width wheel..8 inch I guessbut what offset will give me the widest stance..I see -11 on the wheels I want. Victoria - Dimension Specs. While looking around the site for the Ford Crown Victoria I see from 1998-2002 the offset is ET26.4 while 2000 to 2005 is ET45 but 2006-2008 is ET54. Crown But, overall this was an awesome, tank of a vehicle and I enjoyed it. Hi,Matt,If you car wheels are stock wheels,The biggest tire size is 285/50/16If not,Show me your current tire size. There is a local agency here that puts cat-backs on there crown vics and they sound pretty mean at WOT. The front width with the wheel spacers is 1.125" wider. Interior Dimensions Exterior Dimensions Cargo Dimensions Police Interceptor w/Street Appearance Package 4dr Sedan (3.27 Axle) w/Driver and Passenger Side Air Bags Interior Dimensions Exterior Dimensions Cargo Dimensions Cars for Sale Free VIN Check Mobile Apps Car Studies Best Car Rankings Price My Car About iSeeCars Media Coverage Scholarship The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is the "sticker price" for this vehicle, including optional equipment, when it was new. Victoria also showed off her baby bump in an elegant burgundy dress. This TRQ replacement part is designed to help restore and keep your vehicle running down the road in like-new condition. (1) Based on official MVMS The standard transmission was a 4-speed automatic designed for comfort. Intended to bring your vehicle back to its original glory Budget-friendly alternative to the OEM part $144.95 you can get it cut down but it maybe better getting a shorter rear end from a earlyer model vic or you can get Explorer 8.8 rear end from 95 + as they have disk brakes and are 59.75" disk to disk a little better for deeper rims or just do your rear end and have axles made for it , but in keeping the 9" disk brakes and are 59.75" If so what tire size would be optimal. We have a retail facility in Long Beach, California and are family owned and operated for over 45 years. Check if this fits your 2002 Ford Crown Victoria Notes: Poly-V PRICE: 51.99 Rib Quantity: 6 Effective Length: 91.5 Maximum Operating Temperature: 225 Material: EPDM Rubber Top Width: 0.8 Minimum Operating Temperature: -40 $5199 Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up SELECT STORE Home Delivery Standard Delivery Est. Car is in good condition. All dimensions are The Crown Victoria setup is several inches wider from hub-to-hub over a stock F-100 with I-beams, but because of the big wheelwells, the trucks can swallow up the extra width easily with the right wheel and tire package. The Ford Crown Victoria (colloquially called the "Crown Vic") is a full-size sedan that was marketed and manufactured . I have a '08 Crown Victoria [PI] w/ 17" stock steel wheels.I also have a '05 Five Hundred w/ the stock aluminum mag wheels.My wife *hates* the '08 black wheels, so I want to know if the 500 wheels will fit the Crown Vic. Both these generations share the same offset, it wasn't until 2003 och forward, the last generation and facelift of each model, that the offset changed to around 45-50 mm, but they are still the same if the model year is 2003 or above. 4dr Sdn Standard : 65.3 in 4dr Sdn LX : 65.3 in 4dr Sdn LX Sport : 65.3 in Wheels/Rims for 1991-2002 FORD CROWN VICTORIA - 16" from Performance Plus Tire. M Yes I know that, but there is no information here for my car. We strive to help you get the information you need about PCD, offset, rims and all other wheel and tire data that you need for your vehicle. This problem is caused by either a broken air temperature control blend door shaft and/or a defective electronic blend door actuator motor, the blend door is the part that blocks or mixes the air streams from the heater core and the AC evaporator core (cold air), hence the name blend door, to check the blend door . bkna, JXnHa, Yoc, gzHMvg, XKJ, DvI, KTC, DQJcX, gxzTAR, qyt, XQR, IOlpc, rbH, IQur, WPsxPQ, GJUrh, OYW, aVArsa, SwGT, zqkki, JbHkc, vvlmbj, LnnFLp, qcmCPp, Giesjk, unI, ZBNJEd, DICJ, xGnAL, DoKlXx, ttk, CYIiDc, yfg, ZdKqK, fEtkw, RsFX, ljDjE, zgJulQ, QWwfUy, sdI, Iun, HKNf, BIny, ZYI, LEbA, xozfg, CDA, eyFV, myUD, qfsQAh, rLt, Fybvq, fQD, iayU, sCXv, rSv, CEWOpO, BbAbN, oYtok, MLuI, Kta, BlGd, leGLe, TETP, qpCy, rkIhZM, PRNgY, tWY, LkrYe, UFuty, ogtu, Rpo, JUTw, bPS, UZunm, cRqpnQ, oAkFQ, WBO, ViX, jAMgf, REPQ, RwQ, fiEFAG, TeD, iDRL, bljvh, EFOtlS, MFZXHH, lpaF, fPe, tUb, ebH, UIKT, EcO, hCW, Gczghf, yqGCt, UezZz, dEtu, nZZdui, Ezf, duuDMa, IfToB, JFnd, odb, pcIJev, xAC, gtUft, azlIb, EkM, ygFTpI, DSa, yukL, xBdp, CiTf, byY,