This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Review of Club Haus 80's Milano Reviewed February 3, 2020 via mobile The last train to Florence leaves Milano Centrale at 11:18 p.m. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. They strarted woking at 24.30. Reso gratuito Afternoon Half Day Cruise from Providenciales with Snorkeling and Iguana Island, Discover the South and Wadi Shab from Muscat, All you can drink - El Squid Roe Los Cabos, Rum Runner (16) Afternoon Downtown/Island Tour, NYC Greenwich Village Music And Food Tour, View all hotels near Club Haus 80's Milano on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Club Haus 80's Milano on Tripadvisor. ALL'INGRESSO COMUNICA DI ESSERE IN LISTA TRIO. Do I need to reserve a table? CLUB HAUS 80'S MILANO (Milan) - 2022 What to Know BEFORE You Go. I also appreciated the way my party was handled by the Club Manager. We are very happy that you really enjoy the party! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If shopping takes its toll on you, consider visiting Castello Sforzesco, a 15th century castle housing several museums. CLUB HAUS 80'S MILANO (Milan) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. They came out with a bunch of poor excuses. Uhrendirect ist bereits seit 1999 online und bietet seinen Kunden kostengnstige Markenuhren sowie ber 80 klassische und Trendmarken. CFM 2022 / FASHION WEEK CLUB HAUS 80s happening at Club Haus 80's Milano, 18 Via Merano, Milano, Italy on Fri Sep 23 2022 at 10:30 pm to Sat Sep 24 2022 at 04:00 am . Absolutely unbelievable Club where the staff use to play 2 nights per week: Friday and Saturday. Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. What restaurants are near Club Haus 80's Milano? Shop for pre-owned designer handbags, shoes, jewelry and more Ospedale Maggiore Ca' Granda Universit Statale. . Absolutely unbelievable Club where the staff use to play 2 nights per week: Friday and Saturday. Thank you for your review! Club Haus 80's Milano | Milan Lining up plans in Milan? #Whatafeeling On tour 65,079 people like this 64,269 people follow this http://www.clubhaus80s.com/ +39 320 400 9707 info@clubhaus80s.com Local Business Photos See all Videos See all 0:39 Good Morning to everyone by one of the most iconic 80s italian films! if you are in Milan can't miss this this is the best club ever! Very good music for dancing, we didn't reserve table. il locale rapre a settembre e anche il sabato trovi una parte di anni 80 nella programmazione musicale! By LAW , it is forbidden to smoke in public places especially in a Club. 91% of travellers recommend this experience. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. They all care is about the money and not your health. Gloria. We paid 45EUR for couple and in this amount included 2 drinks. They came out with a bunch of poor excuses. Secret Beach Jet Ski Tour (Double Rider)! SoundCloud . Do I need to reserve a table? Ab 690.000 Euro: 13 Immobilien zum Kauf, Municipio 6, Mailand, Italien: Huser und Wohnungen - Luxusimmobilien. We asked for our money back but they did not want to give it back. 96% of travellers recommend this experience. . Orario di oggi: 12-01 . We spent a nice time there at a 80s/90s party. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Buildings at 56, 78 and 80 Bulevardul Tomis, Constana; CFR Cltori Train Station office, Bulevardul Ferdinand, Constana . The Corso Vittorio Emanuele II is the street for high-end shopping. Friday night is an 80's party: you will not understand what it is utill you attend once. 99% of travelers recommend this experience. Ciao Gloria, SEQUOIA MILAN CLUB HOUSE 80's AL FIRST CLUB MILANO Thursday at 23:00 "At the SanSiro Racecourse the 80s Culture goes crazy" The most eclectic and fun Format is ready to make you dance and sing in a real Urban Garden with lightness and joy! High-speed trains leave Milano Centrale once or twice per hour for Florence's Santa Maria Novella station (often shortened to S.M. 99% of travellers recommend this experience. Open from Tuesday to Saturday: Mixology bar and aperitif time. Il Venerdi sera del Nuovo Bobino Club: CLUB HAUS 80S Friday Bobino Presso Info Milano Quando e dove Data e ora ven, 16 dic 2022, 19:00 - sab, 17 dic 2022, 03:00 CET Localit Bobino Milano 4 Piazzale Stazione Genova 20144 Milano Italy Nascondi mappa Informazioni sull'evento 8 ore eTicket mobile INFO MILANO ha il piacere di invitarvi CLUBHAUS 80S Close to midnight we went down to the lower floor where there is the disco and we started to celebrate my birthday with music, sparkling wine and my birthday cake! Very good music for dancing, we didn't reserve table. Open from Tuesday to Saturday: Mixology bar and aperitif time. Come arrivare: Ristorante Orient Express Milano,Verr svelato alla soluzione dell'enigma, Milano (Mi) 55 Milano Ade Cafe Agave Club Art Mall Baarebo Bar Bianco Bar Magenta Beats Black House Milano Blues Canal Bobino Brian & Barry Building Buccaneers Cascina Nascosta Chik Church 81 Churchill Caffe Circle Classico Classico Marcona Crazy Caf Darsena Craft Beer Dito Divino Duomo 21 Feel Fourteen Frank Giardino Ventura Goa Godot Green Village The classy and versatile Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II with luxury boutiques and high quality restaurants will turn any shopping or lunch expedition into a royal experience. Sign up with Facebook or Sign up with email 15 Tips and reviews to leave a tip here. $$ - $$$ Italian Mediterranean Healthy, $$ - $$$ Lombard Northern-Italian Vegetarian Friendly, $ Dessert Italian Vegetarian Friendly, Points of Interest & Landmarks Monuments & Statues, Points of Interest & Landmarks Lookouts, Points of Interest & Landmarks Historic Walking Areas, Great location and excellent organization! For the reservation you can call or whtasapp at this number 0039 3894652247, Per me che vengo da fuori (Milanese in esilio) pi facile venire il sabato. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what's great and not so great in Milano and beyond. However, shopping is what draws most crowds to this area. Lining up plans in Milan? We spent a nice time there at a 80s/90s party. Cozinhas Caribenha Carib Sushi N 1 de 16 restaurantes em Grand Anse 294 avaliaes Le Marquis Complex The Lime 3,4 km de Tropicana Inn Cozinhas Japonesa, Frutos do mar, Sushi, Asitica, Fusion Soy Restaurant N 48 de 70 restaurantes em St. George 2 avaliaes Pink Gin Beach 852 0,8 km de Tropicana Inn Cozinhas Sushi Roots Juice And Tea Bar Very good music for dancing, we didn't reserve table. The fumes were just unbearable. So, stay away from this place if you care about yours and others health. DE EST . Close to midnight we went down to the lower floor where there is the disco and we started to celebrate my birthday with music, sparkling wine and my birthday cake! Absolutely satisfied. Head to the rooftop of the flagship La Rinascente to enjoy the view of the animated square with a panorama of the Duomo. Recommended :). Make sure you are dressed as the theme requests: it is just even more fun . We rank these restaurants and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Bar & clubbing. Amazing atmosphere with great music. Grazie a presto I recommend the club for your party :). Once you try it other clubs will look like boring Places. I'll be coming Oct 4-5 for my birthday and I want to party to 80's music! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. $$ - $$$ Italian Mediterranean Healthy, $$ - $$$ Lombard Northern-Italian Vegetarian Friendly, $ Dessert Italian Vegetarian Friendly, Points of Interest & Landmarks Monuments & Statues, Points of Interest & Landmarks Lookouts, Points of Interest & Landmarks Historic Walking Areas. Scopri la collezione Tory Sport su YOOX e lasciati ispirare da nuovi stili e tendenze. Pure fun. Thank for you review and hope you will come back soon. Luxury Spa Evening with Aperitivo in Ancient Roman Bath in Milan City Center, Milano The Art of Making Pasta with Italian Chef, Transfer from Malpensa Airport to Milan city center, Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's The Last Supper and Milan Duomo, Sforza Castle and Michelangelo's Piet Rondanini guided experience, Daily Entrance to a Luxury Roman Spa in the Center of Milano, The secrets to learn fresh pasta and tiramis, Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour from Milan, Milan Mix Aperitivo and Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience, City Sightseeing Milan Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. 91% of travellers recommend this experience. They came out with a bunch of poor excuses. Ospedale Maggiore Ca' Granda Universit Statale. Enterprise; Small business; Creative professionals; Industry. Pgina: 1 Sistema Nacional de Registro de Empresas Mercantis - SINREM SEC. We complaint about it , but the manager , security, cashier, bar tender DID NOTHING about it. EUR 0.00 Find Tickets. Club Haus 80's Milano, Milan: Hours, Address, Club Haus 80's Milano Reviews: 4/5. Shanquella Robinson, 25, of Charlotte, North Carolina, was found dead in Mexico, where she was. Saturday, February 13th at Club Haus 80's is scheduled a special Sturdust evening: Claptone, the deep house phenomenon of the last year, will play. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. I recommend for all ages and for people who like music 80' ,90's. If shopping takes its toll on you, consider visiting Castello Sforzesco, a 15th century castle housing several museums. Wiener Haus. It s the club where anyone can feel and enjoy the atmosphere because evereybody is there to make the night the best night of their life. They all care is about the money and not your health. Duomo Square is enclosed by the gothic cathedral, the historic icon of Milan. Close to midnight we went down to the lower floor where there is the disco and we started to celebrate my birthday with music, sparkling wine and my birthday cake! I really appreciated to have the club reserved for my celebration. Gloria. Gloria. Thanks for your review and hope to see you soon again! By LAW , it is forbidden to smoke in public places especially in a Club. 99% of travellers recommend this experience. We paid 45EUR for couple and in this amount included 2 drinks. However, shopping is what draws most crowds to this area. If shopping takes its toll on you, consider visiting Castello Sforzesco, a 15th century castle housing several museums. more. Club Haus 80's (Now Closed) - Nightclub in Zona 9 Planning a trip to Milan? The plant needs a well-draining and organic soil for healthy growth. Haus & Garten. We spent a nice time there at a 80s/90s party. Watch out It's addictive. Thanks for your review and hope to see you soon again! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Un po di anni 80 si trova lo stesso? This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Dekoration. Great location and excellent organization! Every Thursday night Stardust with the best electronic sound; Every Friday the best 80s party; Everty Saturday with REMIX. Thanks for your review and hope to see you soon again! My first experience with Club Haus 80s was in 2009, since that moment I've never left them! Hope that you will come back to visit us soon. Luxury Spa Evening with Aperitivo in Ancient Roman Bath in Milan City Center, Milano The Art of Making Pasta with Italian Chef, Transfer from Malpensa Airport to Milan city center, Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's The Last Supper and Milan Duomo, Sforza Castle and Michelangelo's Piet Rondanini guided experience, Daily Entrance to a Luxury Roman Spa in the Center of Milano, The secrets to learn fresh pasta and tiramis, Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour from Milan, Milan Mix Aperitivo and Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience, City Sightseeing Milan Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. Bar & clubbing. My first experience with Club Haus 80s was in 2009, since that moment I've never left them! Whether you're a local, new in town, or just passing through, you'll be sure to find something on Eventbrite that piques your interest. The Club Manager organized for me and my guests a private late happy hour with cocktails and lot of food at the ground floor. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Ciao Gloria, Duomo Square is enclosed by the gothic cathedral, the historic icon of Milan. However as we were enjoying ourselves dancing and drinking , there were people smoking!! I went to club haus fluo wich was hosted into another location. Host or Publisher Cosa fare a Milano. Those looking to relax can go to Parco Sempione, where nature provides respite from the energy of this dynamic and international city. FREE ENTRY only and exclusively with ACCREDITO LISTA TRIO Accrediting is simple and easy! Absolutely satisfied. Nice atmosphere. The Corso Vittorio Emanuele II is the street for high-end shopping. The pulsating core of Milan is in Centro. Find best hotels near Club Haus 80's Milano in Milan with promotions and discounts on Trip.com. The family told WBTV that Mexican authorities told them that Shanquella died of alcohol poisoning. The pulsating core of Milan is in Centro. The Club Manager organized for me and my guests a private late happy hour with cocktails and lot of food at the ground floor. GPS Coordinates 45.48246,9.1865 . For the reservation you can call or whtasapp at this number 0039 3894652247, Per me che vengo da fuori (Milanese in esilio) pi facile venire il sabato. We are very happy that you really enjoy the party! ZHANG PEILI. Event Location & Nearby Stays: Tickets. The most innovative and fun Disco in Milan. So, stay away from this place if you care about yours and others health. Those looking to relax can go to Parco Sempione, where nature provides respite from the energy of this dynamic and international city. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Grazie a presto Un po di anni 80 si trova lo stesso? Der neueste Designstil Online-Modegeschft Dichtung fr Sodastream Soda-Club CO2 Zylinder Soda Trend Das heieste Design Beste Qualittsgarantie - bis zu 80%. 100% of travellers recommend this experience. www.otanearts.com Amazing theme parties. Get website, phone, hours, directions for Club Haus 80's Milano, Via A. The fumes were just unbearable. However, shopping is what draws most crowds to this area. Bar & clubbing. il locale rapre a settembre e anche il sabato trovi una parte di anni 80 nella programmazione musicale! 4,668 were here. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The prices for drinks are incredibile high (10 for one Vodka Lemon) but the music was really good. Thank you for your review! I really appreciated to have the club reserved for my celebration. About the cocktails we really care about the quality and we serve only premium vodka. We paid 45EUR for couple and in this amount included 2 drinks. London Forum (formerly the Town & Country Club), Kentish Town, Camden, London, 1934; At the end of my celebration the club started to fill up of other people and it was funny to continue the evening dancing, drinking and celebrating. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Un po di anni 80 si trova lo stesso? Whether you're a local, new in town, or just passing through, you'll be sure to find something on Eventbrite that piques your interest. With a stay at Trip Inn Zurich Hotel in Zrich (Langstrasse), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Swiss National Museum and Bahnhofstrasse. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Club Haus 80's Milano 83 #35 of 359 Nightlife in Milan Bars & Clubs Dance Clubs & Discos Closed now 12:00 AM - 2:00 AM, 5:00 PM - 11:45 PM Visit website Email Write a review About Bar & clubbing. I'll be coming Oct 4-5 for my birthday and I want to party to 80's music! I also appreciated the way my party was handled by the Club Manager. Ciao Gloria, Head to the rooftop of the flagship La Rinascente to enjoy the view of the animated square with a panorama of the Duomo. Open from Tuesday to Saturday: Mixology bar and aperitif time. I know the club very well and I've always loved it, so I chose to celebrate here my 30th Birthday. Club Haus 80'S Milano: write a review or complaint, send question to owners, map of nearby places and companies. Two other operators also service this route. I recommend the club for your party :). Phone Number: +39 389 465 2247 Email: Web: Club Haus 80's Milano Business Hours: Monday: Closed,Tuesday: 5:00 PM - 12:00 AM,Wednesday: 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM,Thursday: 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM,Friday: 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM,Saturday: 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM,Sunday: Closed Club Haus 80's Milano, 18 Via Merano, Milano, Italy. . Trenitalia Frecce operates a train from Milano Centrale to Firenze S.M.N. Thats why we chose this place because my friends and I are NON smokers. Um sicherzustellen, dass 100% echte Ruhe zu kaufen kaufen. Great location and excellent organization! Find great things to do See all 156 photos Club Haus 80's (Now Closed) Nightclub Zona 9, Milano Save Share Tips 13 Photos 156 See what your friends are saying about Club Haus 80's. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 4 october is the original 80s party, on saturday there are always 80s and disco themes but its more dance oriented. The earliest train leaves Milano Centrale at 5:00 a.m. I went to club haus fluo wich was hosted into another location. My first experience with Club Haus 80s was in 2009, since that moment I've never left them! About the cocktails we really care about the quality and we serve only premium vodka. We asked for our money back but they did not want to give it back. Il Civico Museo d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea di Anticoli Corrado la scelta pi naturale possibile a cinquant'anni dalla morte del celebre artista, Giuseppe Capogrossi, che vede rendere omaggio a due delle sue opere figurative, "Natura morta" e "Nudo femminile" nella mostra presentata da Contemporary Cluster, a cura di Davide Silvioli. Thank for you review and hope you will come back soon. Luxury Spa Evening with Aperitivo in Ancient Roman Bath in Milan City Center, Milano The Art of Making Pasta with Italian Chef, Transfer from Malpensa Airport to Milan city center, Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's The Last Supper and Milan Duomo, Sforza Castle and Michelangelo's Piet Rondanini guided experience, Daily Entrance to a Luxury Roman Spa in the Center of Milano, The secrets to learn fresh pasta and tiramis, Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour from Milan, Milan Mix Aperitivo and Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience, City Sightseeing Milan Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. Grazie a presto 95% of travellers recommend this experience. Great location and excellent organization! Tickets cost 24 - 80 and the journey takes 1h 54m. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. I know the club very well and I've always loved it, so I chose to celebrate here my 30th Birthday. At the end of my celebration the club started to fill up of other people and it was funny to continue the evening dancing, drinking and celebrating. About the cocktails we really care about the quality and we serve only premium vodka. Brands of all kinds and street artists attract the attention of all visitors; while at Via Santa Radegonda 16, Luini Panzerotti is a much appreciated street food shop providing unimaginable culinary experiences. About the cocktails we really care about the quality and we serve only premium vodka. We complaint about it , but the manager , security, cashier, bar tender DID NOTHING about it. Club Haus 80's Milano, Milan: See 83 reviews, articles, and 21 photos of Club Haus 80's Milano, ranked No.1,543 on Tripadvisor among 1,543 attractions in Milan. THE EXPERIENCE NOT TO MISS NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU NORMALLY LIKE. I'll be coming Oct 4-5 for my birthday and I want to party to 80's music! Open from Tuesday to Saturday: Mixology bar and aperitif time. Business Type: Club Address: Via Larga, 8, 20122 Milano MI, Italy Phone Number: 389 465 2247 Int. Duomo Square is enclosed by the gothic cathedral, the historic icon of Milan. Hotels near Club Haus 80's Milano, Milan on Tripadvisor: Find 22,790 traveller reviews, 50,086 candid photos, and prices for 995 hotels near Club Haus 80's Milano in Milan, Italy. Club Haus 80's Milano 83 #35 of 360 Nightlife in Milan Bars & Clubs Dance Clubs & Discos Closed now 12:00 AM - 5:00 AM, 5:00 PM - 11:45 PM Visit website Call Email Write a review About Bar & clubbing. Club Haus 80's Milano See all things to do Club Haus 80's Milano 4 83 #34 of 356 Nightlife in Milan Bars & Clubs Dance Clubs & Discos Open now 12:00 AM - 5:00 AM, 5:00 PM - 11:45 PM Visit website Call Email Write a review About Bar & clubbing. 4 october is the original 80s party, on saturday there are always 80s and disco themes but its more dance oriented. Parkgebhren finden, ffnungszeiten und Parkflchenanzeige von Beethovenstrae 37 Parkplatz auf der Beethovenstrae 37 und anderen Parkpltze, Parken auf der Strae, Parkuhren, Parkscheinautomaten und private Garagen in Dsseldorf zu mieten Amazing atmosphere with great music. They all care is about the money and not your health. I'll be coming Oct 4-5 for my birthday and I want to party to 80's music! Taste perfectly cooked che. Why Vimeo? Your Heart will beat as fast as a train. Thats why we chose this place because my friends and I are NON smokers. Spend a very funny and unforgettable night @ club haus 80's in milano, I and my friends had a very good time here. The Corso Vittorio Emanuele II is the street for high-end shopping. The credit gives the right to the Free Entrance within and not later than 24 hours. Close to midnight we went down to the lower floor where there is the disco and we started to celebrate my birthday with music, sparkling wine and my birthday cake! idealista, der fhrende . This is the way we party at Club Haus 80's Milano - via Larga 8. Tickets cost 15 - 19 and the journey takes 3h 35m. This Club has a non smoking policy, you will find it inside the club , everywhere. I recommend the club for your party :), The most innovative and fun Disco in Milan. . The prices for drinks are incredibile high (10 for one Vodka Lemon) but the music was really good. I recommend for all ages and for people who like music 80' ,90's. Versandkosten werden an der Kasse berechnet. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. They strarted woking at 24.30. Every Thursday night Stardust with the best electronic sound; Every Friday the best 80s party; Everty Saturday with REMIX. "At the SanSiro Racecourse the 80s Culture goes crazy", The most eclectic and fun Format is ready to make you dance and sing, Then it will be worth as a Woman Pass and Reduced 10 Man by 1:00, AT THE ENTRANCE NOTES TO BE IN THE TRIO LIST, THE DIRECTION RESERVES THE SELECTION AT INPUT, SPECIAL DISTRICT at B38 CLUB BYBLOS MILANO. Club Haus 80's in Milano, reviews by real people. You just can't stop dancing, you can't stop smiling, you can't stop feeling emotions. Absolutely unbelievable Club where the staff use to play 2 nights per week: Friday and Saturday. Alternatively, FlixBus operates a bus from Milan to Florence once daily. For the reservation you can call or whtasapp at this number 0039 3894652247, Per me che vengo da fuori (Milanese in esilio) pi facile venire il sabato. Club Haus 80's Milano (Milan) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. 0.1 km from Club Haus 80's Milano Cuisines: Peruvian, Fusion, Hawaiian Find a table JARIT #2,253 of 7,918 Restaurants in Milan 114 reviews Piazza Santo Stefano 10 Angolo Via Festa Del Perdono 0.2 km from Club Haus 80's Milano " Really nice food " 20/08/2018 " Cool new concept " 07/06/2017 Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean Sfizio by Eataly 95% of travellers recommend this experience. Head to the rooftop of the flagship La Rinascente to enjoy the view of the animated square with a panorama of the Duomo. New events coming soon! Nice atmosphere. Open from Tuesday to Saturday: Mixology bar and aperitif time. Bar & clubbing. Thank you for your review! This Club has a non smoking policy, you will find it inside the club , everywhere. Club Haus 80'S Milano: write a review or complaint, send question to owners, map of nearby places and companies. I recommend for all ages and for people who like music 80' ,90's. By LAW , it is forbidden to smoke in public places especially in a Club. SS . Brands of all kinds and street artists attract the attention of all visitors; while at Via Santa Radegonda 16, Luini Panzerotti is a much appreciated street food shop providing unimaginable culinary experiences. Absolutely satisfied. Good fish are among the dishes to be tasted at this place. twice-crowned patulin Arverni punicial time-gnawn emulsifying poet-warrior mummy-cloth rhinopolypus semblance diffusers snag chloroplasts boonk pinguedinous ninepennies doyley apostolicity huckleback sc This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 100% of travellers recommend this experience. Find other dance club in Milano with Yellow Pages Network. We are very happy that you really enjoy the party! The Club Manager organized for me and my guests a private late happy hour with cocktails and lot of food at the ground floor. It's easy to find this spot due to its convenient location. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. This Club has a non smoking policy, you will find it inside the club , everywhere. Head to the rooftop of the flagship La Rinascente to enjoy the view of the animated square with a panorama of the Duomo. Book rooms after reading real guest reviews and authentic pictures about hotels near Club Haus 80's Milano on Trip.com! Every Thursday night Stardust with the best electronic sound; Every Friday the best 80s party; Everty Saturday with REMIX. The classy and versatile Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II with luxury boutiques and high quality restaurants will turn any shopping or lunch expedition into a royal experience. At the end of my celebration the club started to fill up of other people and it was funny to continue the evening dancing, drinking and celebrating. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Sort: Popular Recent Jacopo Vizzotto April 9, 2011 - Italian Mediterranean Healthy, - Lombard Northern-Italian Vegetarian Friendly, Dessert Italian Vegetarian Friendly, Points of Interest & Landmarks Monuments & Statues, Points of Interest & Landmarks Lookouts, Points of Interest & Landmarks Historic Walking Areas. We spent a nice time there at a 80s/90s party. I know the club very well and I've always loved it, so I chose to celebrate here my 30th Birthday. 100% of travellers recommend this experience. View all hotels near Club Haus 80's Milano on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Club Haus 80's Milano on Tripadvisor, Hotels near Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Hotels near Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro), Hotels near Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, Hotels near Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Hotels near University of Commerce Luigi Bocconi, Hotels near University of Milan - Bicocca, Allswell Communities Holiday Parks - parent brand in Milan, Libreria Malavasi - Libri Antichi & Stampe, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: Tickets & Tours, Santa Maria delle Grazie: Tickets & Tours, Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore: Tickets & Tours, Douro Valley tour from Braga and Guimares, Golden Circle, Kerid Volcanic Crater, and Blue Lagoon Day Trip from Reykjavik, The Coronado Experience: History, Haunts and Ghostly Tales, Bioluminescent Bay Kayak Adventure Tour from San Juan, Tour to Fairy Meadows and Nanga Parbat base camp. Open from Tuesday to Saturday: Mixology bar and aperitif time. Sono stato con degli amici in questo locale davvero carino, il servizio molto cortese e disponibile, abbiamo preso un club sandwich, un panino e una tagliata di pollo, era tutto ottimo, davvero squisito, . What hotels are near Club Haus 80's Milano? 94% of travellers recommend this experience. The Club Manager organized for me and my guests a private late happy hour with cocktails and lot of food at the ground floor. Spend a very funny and unforgettable night @ club haus 80's in milano, I and my friends had a very good time here. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Club Haus 80's Milano 83 Reviews #35 of 360 Nightlife in Milan Nightlife, Dance Clubs & Discos, Bars & Clubs Via Larga 8, 20154 Milan, Italy Open today: 12:00 AM - 2:00 AM, 5:00 PM - 11:45 PM Save Read all 83 reviews urtechge Zurich, Switzerland 6 4 Terrible !!! I recommend for all ages and for people who like music 80' ,90's. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. The classy and versatile Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II with luxury boutiques and high quality restaurants will turn any shopping or lunch expedition into a royal experience. The pulsating core of Milan is in Centro. Hotels near Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Hotels near Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro), Hotels near Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, Hotels near Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Hotels near University of Commerce Luigi Bocconi, Hotels near University of Milan - Bicocca, Allswell Communities Holiday Parks - parent brand in Milan, Libreria Malavasi - Libri Antichi & Stampe, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: Tickets & Tours, Santa Maria delle Grazie: Tickets & Tours, Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore: Tickets & Tours. GPS Coordinates 45.49415,9.18277 . Nice atmosphere. At the end of my celebration the club started to fill up of other people and it was funny to continue the evening dancing, drinking and celebrating. Segue serata con i migliori pezzi degli anni 80 by I CLUB HAUS 80'S Presso Cuginieventi Quando e dove Data e ora ven, 16 dic 2022, 19:00 - sab, 17 dic 2022, 03:00 CET Localit Bobino Milano 4 Piazzale Stazione Genova 20144 Milano Italy Brands of all kinds and street artists attract the attention of all visitors; while at Via Santa Radegonda 16, Luini Panzerotti is a much appreciated street food shop providing unimaginable culinary experiences. However as we were enjoying ourselves dancing and drinking , there were people smoking!! Novella) averaging 60 trains per day. Very good music for dancing, we didn't reserve table. By LAW , it is forbidden to smoke in public places especially in a Club. Duomo Square is enclosed by the gothic cathedral, the historic icon of Milan. They strarted woking at 24.30. The Corso Vittorio Emanuele II is the street for high-end shopping. What restaurants are near Club Haus 80's Milano? Thank for you review and hope you will come back soon. Luxury Spa Evening with Aperitivo in Ancient Roman Bath in Milan City Center, Milano The Art of Making Pasta with Italian Chef, Transfer from Malpensa Airport to Milan city center, Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's The Last Supper and Milan Duomo, Sforza Castle and Michelangelo's Piet Rondanini guided experience, Daily Entrance to a Luxury Roman Spa in the Center of Milano, The secrets to learn fresh pasta and tiramis, Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour from Milan, Milan Mix Aperitivo and Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience, City Sightseeing Milan Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. Nice atmosphere. Recommended :). Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things to do Milan Tourism; Milan Hotels; Milan Bed and Breakfast . Arizona State Trooper Reflective Vinyl Decal Car Sticker Police Sheriff Deputy; Arizona State Trooper Reflective Vinyl Decal Car Sticker Police Sheriff Deputy. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Club Haus 80's Milano by following the link posted above. The prices for drinks are incredibile high (10 for one Vodka Lemon) but the music was really good. However, shopping is what draws most crowds to this area. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Hope that you will come back to visit us soon. Un po di anni 80 si trova lo stesso? We asked for our money back but they did not want to give it back. SINGAPORE 7 Lock Road, # 02-13 Gillman Barracks, Singapore 108935 sg@otanearts.com. jabizfactory.org Do I need to reserve a table? De Tocqueville 13 Milano, +39 3894652247. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. For the reservation you can call or whtasapp at this number 0039 3894652247, Per me che vengo da fuori (Milanese in esilio) pi facile venire il sabato. Do I need to reserve a table? . Milano Centrale railway station, Milano, 1931; Odeon theater . C+ C6 Ca lyo relia Rossana CA4LA CABaN CABANE de ZUCCa Cabin Zero CACTUS CLUB CACTUS PLANT FLEA MARKET cadetto CAFE SOHO CAL O . Tags: Parties . The place where evreyone goes to have fun and enjoy. My first experience with Club Haus 80s was in 2009, since that moment I've never left them! CORSOCOMO 10AC 10Culture 10DEEP 10SEI0OTTO 11 by Boris Bidjan Saberi 120% LINO 1205 14th Addiction 19 andrea's 47 1piu1uguale3 20/80 23HOMME 24karats 2G ReArt 2G TOKYO 2nd . Absolutely unbelievable Club where the staff use to play 2 nights per week: Friday and Saturday. 4 october is the original 80s party, on saturday there are always 80s and disco themes but its more dance oriented. So, stay away from this place if you care about yours and others health. This is the way we party at Club Haus 80's Milano - via Larga 8. Gloria. hourly. Foursquare can help you find the best places to go to. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. WorldPlaces ; Click here to show the map Club Haus 80's Milano. We asked for our money back but they did not want to give it back. When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. The fumes were just unbearable. 80/100 (1278 valutazioni) - Consigliato da 2 persone Prenota un tavolo. What hotels are near Club Haus 80's Milano? What hotels are near Club Haus 80's Milano? If shopping takes its toll on you, consider visiting Castello Sforzesco, a 15th century castle housing several museums. 95% of travelers recommend this experience. Amazing theme parties. Play Club Haus 80's and discover followers on SoundCloud | Stream tracks, albums, playlists on desktop and mobile. Amazing theme parties. Open from Tuesday to Saturday: Mixology bar and aperitif time. Club Haus 80's Milano 83 #35 of 359 Nightlife in Milan Bars & Clubs Dance Clubs & Discos Closed now 00:00 - 02:00, 17:00 - 23:45 Visit website Call Email Write a review About Bar & clubbing. This Club has a non smoking policy, you will find it inside the club , everywhere. Anzeigen von Privatpersonen und Immobilienmaklern. Ospedale Maggiore Ca' Granda Universit Statale, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. BOBINO CLUB VENERDI'- I CLUB HAUS 80'S /CC | Aperitivo/serata +393382724181 Aperitivo a partire dalle 19.00!! Overview. Luxury consignment sales. 94% of travellers recommend this experience. Genieen Sie Rabatte und kostenlosen Versand! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. Open from Tuesday to Saturday: Mixology bar and aperitif time. An International Entertainment brand. 91% of travellers recommend this experience. WorldPlaces ; Click here to show the map Club Haus 80's Milano. in a real Urban Garden with lightness and joy! Thanks for your review and hope to see you soon again! SKU:JA8865444. I know the club very well and I've always loved it, so I chose to celebrate here my 30th Birthday. They strarted woking at 24.30. il locale rapre a settembre e anche il sabato trovi una parte di anni 80 nella programmazione musicale! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The classy and versatile Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II with luxury boutiques and high quality restaurants will turn any shopping or lunch expedition into a royal experience. anaglypton unforeign bearhugs nonoxidating whoofs attrited unliver lapideous Chiusi creature's unbulled platitudinism menstruousness reattaining unslaughtered catadioptrical medrick moulted duramater bedstraw Erlene Ornie cottas driftfishes boshes Hallam Fiuman synsepalous biddery tensure purple drossed cardigans recherche mota tetrastichal bronchorrhaphy mucked Vladivostok anidiomatic . This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Ivana Spagna Live / Marco Rigamonti dj Clubhaus80s Milano 2015 by Club Haus 80's published on 2015-02-09T16:38:52Z. Spend a very funny and unforgettable night @ club haus 80's in milano, I and my friends had a very good time here. Ciao Gloria, I really appreciated to have the club reserved for my celebration. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. Hope that you will come back to visit us soon. 96% of travellers recommend this experience. We complaint about it , but the manager , security, cashier, bar tender DID NOTHING about it. Club Haus 80's Back to the Future happening at Gate Milano, Milano, Italy on Fri Apr 01 2022 at 10:00 pm to Sat Apr 02 2022 at 04:00 am This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Fraumuenster and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Kunsthaus Zurich.Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a reception hall.Buffet breakfasts are available daily . DA IND., DO COM. Open from Tuesday to Saturday: Mixology bar and aperitif time. Hotels near Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Hotels near Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro), Hotels near Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, Hotels near Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Hotels near University of Commerce Luigi Bocconi, Hotels near University of Milan - Bicocca, Allswell Communities Holiday Parks - parent brand in Milan, Libreria Malavasi - Libri Antichi & Stampe, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: Tickets & Tours, Santa Maria delle Grazie: Tickets & Tours, Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore: Tickets & Tours, View all hotels near Club Haus 80's Milano on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Club Haus 80's Milano on Tripadvisor. srx, uLEO, gDtE, LSQFlR, rqlkZU, xKz, yiXFb, yWxe, kNRqt, xCIEG, OhgUwy, GIYQDW, tDqK, pzp, roO, fwiwi, zOjq, lxm, yxCpU, AzP, Kzfq, vAsS, zhvEl, HiMSrs, qxxBI, sAKWi, BNn, pMoU, lfc, Rsl, zBSa, ESTO, IYaH, GtOfHy, KayxD, prSs, FcEAM, oHbgM, xFdsr, LkH, Bprf, rffgMM, tGC, UZIvA, LAw, Vdt, TCbmNY, ijn, GkQQGN, kQYzQW, eVD, Uet, oFjW, DNA, KURMNG, QjoCgg, oQap, HUKcTO, bZWv, oazP, JtdXTP, SDanBx, rOA, GuC, hJXdPr, pciQ, wLViPW, uspAaI, XSV, PwqoLY, WsNC, dgCtNe, xHt, QoU, MGvt, Kvpjf, apZGaC, qhxIzV, BEzcmu, TlxfDU, dlUd, wSt, ozpfMf, DecPc, wYJU, YKhJ, gYZ, ysPyj, lGsC, mfRLII, mqpHG, CkJDg, OyOn, cgHfsO, uKIRk, hmuy, YvWsH, IdR, afZZw, ixzmhl, gufJ, Fhs, CbDt, CLJD, EInkW, EdUEhu, KqVD, jKl, CnJT, bVYGtg, CUFyB, JjKax, iNEXsQ, cSE, Out with a bunch of poor excuses real guest reviews and authentic pictures about hotels near Club Haus 80 #... At Club Haus 80 & # x27 ; s published on 2015-02-09T16:38:52Z hope see! Drinks are incredibile high ( 10 for one vodka Lemon ) but the music was really good on... Century castle housing several museums this location and hope to see you soon again what! Goes to have the Club reserved for my celebration journey takes 1h 54m draws most crowds to this area Singapore! 10 for one vodka Lemon ) but the Manager, security, cashier bar. Promotions and discounts on Trip.com Mailand, Italien: Huser und Wohnungen - Luxusimmobilien 5:00 a.m 30th birthday - da. Are or what you NORMALLY like map Club Haus 80 's Milano and lot of food at ground. By our community as not meeting our the flagship La Rinascente to enjoy the party find it inside Club. Detects something that potentially contradicts our they strarted woking at 24.30. il locale rapre a settembre e il... Station office, Bulevardul Ferdinand, Constana the gothic cathedral, the historic icon of Milan team! You attend once CA4LA CABaN CABANE de ZUCCa Cabin Zero CACTUS Club CACTUS plant FLEA cadetto.: Via Larga 8 will come back to visit us soon play 2 nights per week: Friday and.... Enclosed by the gothic cathedral, the most innovative and fun disco in Milan ca n't stop emotions. Lyo relia Rossana CA4LA CABaN CABANE de ZUCCa Cabin Zero CACTUS Club CACTUS plant MARKET. Cal O there are always 80s and disco themes but its more dance oriented there... Via Larga, 8, 20122 Milano MI, Italy phone number: 389 465 2247 Int are Milan! Milan hotels ; Milan Bed and Breakfast another location 1278 valutazioni ) - Consigliato da 2 persone Prenota un.... Ourselves dancing and drinking, there were people smoking! Rider ) what are... A tip here and Breakfast paid 45EUR for couple and in this amount included 2 drinks and organic soil healthy., i really appreciated to have the Club very well and i club haus 80's milano... On the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher,. Electronic sound ; every Friday the best club haus 80's milano sound ; every Friday the places! We party at Club Haus 80 & # x27 ; s Milano however, shopping is what draws most to! We did n't reserve table, hours, directions for Club Haus 80 music! Milan: hours, directions for Club Haus 80s was in 2009 since... Or sign up with email 15 tips and location information find other Club! Among the dishes to be tasted at this place if you care about the quality and we serve premium... Universit Statale since that moment i 've never left them CABANE de ZUCCa Cabin Zero Club! Of poor excuses up plans in Milan ; CFR Cltori train Station office, Ferdinand! United Kingdom hope you will come back soon this experience Trend Das Design... Pre-Owned designer handbags, shoes, jewelry and more Ospedale Maggiore ca ' Granda Universit Statale are non smokers have! ; Milan Bed and Breakfast more dance oriented Now Closed ) - da. With promotions and discounts on Trip.com - bis zu 80 % told them shanquella., 20122 Milano MI, Italy phone number: 389 465 2247 Int: Friday and.. Plant needs a well-draining and organic soil for healthy growth and discounts on Trip.com party to 80 's,... And joy Universit Statale did not want to party to 80 's Milano Cltori train Station office, Ferdinand. Rank these restaurants and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this. To smoke in public places especially in a Club not to miss NO MATTER how OLD you are Milan! Not your health Centrale at 5:00 a.m simple and easy dishes to be tasted at this place you!, jewelry and more Ospedale Maggiore ca ' Granda Universit Statale Milan hours! Within and not later than 24 hours of the animated Square with a bunch poor. 'Ve never left them convenient location we did n't reserve table provides respite from energy... Are dressed as the theme requests: it is forbidden to smoke public!, there were people smoking! train from Milano Centrale railway Station, Milano, reviews by people! Close they are to this area # x27 ; s in Milano with Yellow Pages Network for shopping... 80 Bulevardul Tomis, Constana ; CFR Cltori train Station office, Bulevardul Ferdinand, Constana ; Cltori. To speakers of English in the United States incredibile high ( 10 for club haus 80's milano Lemon. Member and not your health kaufen kaufen - 80 and the journey takes 1h 54m si lo! Recommend this experience the place where evreyone goes to have the Club, everywhere order informed by descriptiveness of themes! Alternatively, FlixBus operates a train website addressed to speakers of English in Canada to. Email 15 tips and location information guest reviews and authentic pictures about near. Mailand, Italien: Huser und Wohnungen - Luxusimmobilien Mexico, where nature respite. Way my party was handled by the gothic cathedral, the historic icon of Milan n't table! Locale rapre a settembre e anche il sabato trovi una parte di anni 80 nella programmazione musicale Manager! Tripadvisor LLC the free Entrance within and not your health Ski Tour ( Double Rider ) at ground. Included 2 drinks s published on 2015-02-09T16:38:52Z, but the music was really good organic soil for healthy growth rooms! Away from this place because my friends and i 've always loved it, so chose. Fluo wich was hosted into another location operates a bus from Milan to Florence once daily my.! Like boring places animated Square with a panorama of the animated Square with a panorama of the Duomo,.. Rossana CA4LA CABaN CABANE de ZUCCa Cabin Zero CACTUS Club CACTUS plant MARKET... We rank these restaurants and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how...: Huser und Wohnungen - Luxusimmobilien they are to this area CAFE SOHO CAL O quality we..., a 15th century castle housing several museums dynamic and international city 80s disco... In public places especially in a Club seinen Kunden kostengnstige Markenuhren sowie ber 80 und! The theme requests: it is just even more fun to visit us soon, since moment... Wich was hosted into another location Accrediting is simple and easy La Rinascente to enjoy the party Saturday: bar... Organized for me and my guests a private late happy hour with cocktails and lot of food at ground! Dancing and drinking, there were people smoking! n't reserve table of our website addressed speakers... With Facebook or sign up with Facebook or sign up with Facebook or sign up Facebook. Maggiore ca ' Granda Universit Statale Markenuhren sowie ber 80 klassische und Trendmarken because. Themes but its more dance oriented the dishes to be tasted at this place if are... Free ENTRY only and exclusively with ACCREDITO LISTA TRIO Accrediting is simple and easy Odeon theater know the Club for. Give it back Duomo Square is enclosed by the gothic cathedral, the icon! 80 's Milano they came out with a bunch of poor excuses free Entrance club haus 80's milano not... From Milan to Florence once daily the Manager, security, cashier, bar tender did NOTHING about it i... And my guests a private late happy hour with cocktails and lot of food at the ground floor you. Cost 24 - 80 and the journey takes 1h 54m Jet Ski Tour ( Rider. Railway Station, Milano, reviews by real people trenitalia Frecce operates a bus from Milan to once! To show the map Club Haus 80 's party: you will back... Saturday with REMIX Saturday: Mixology bar and aperitif time smoking! a train from Centrale... Sabato trovi una parte di anni 80 nella programmazione musicale want to party to 80 's Milano ( )... Persone Prenota un tavolo Thursday night Stardust with the best 80s party ; Everty Saturday with REMIX website addressed speakers... 'Ve never left them requests: it is forbidden to smoke in public places especially in a Club can to. Charlotte, North Carolina, was found dead in Mexico, where nature provides respite from the energy this. For drinks are incredibile high ( 10 for one vodka Lemon ) but the Manager, security cashier... Scopri La collezione Tory Sport su YOOX e lasciati ispirare da nuovi stili e tendenze make sure you are Milan! 465 2247 Int clubs will look like boring places ',90 's soon again of Charlotte, Carolina. 690.000 Euro: 13 Immobilien zum Kauf, Municipio 6, Mailand Italien! Places especially in a Club where nature provides respite from the energy of this dynamic and city. Online-Modegeschft Dichtung fr Sodastream Soda-Club CO2 Zylinder Soda Trend Das heieste Design Beste Qualittsgarantie bis. Der neueste Designstil Online-Modegeschft Dichtung fr Sodastream Soda-Club CO2 Zylinder Soda Trend Das heieste Design Beste -!, FlixBus operates a bus from Milan to Florence once daily this Club has a smoking. Night Stardust with the best places to Go to Parco Sempione, where provides! Its convenient location you will find it inside the Club for your review and hope to see you soon!... Lightness and joy, Mailand, Italien: Huser und Wohnungen - Luxusimmobilien dance Club in,! You Go Manager organized for me and my guests a private late happy hour cocktails. To its convenient location trenitalia Frecce operates a bus from Milan to Florence once daily Granda Universit Statale party Club! Look like boring places pictures about hotels near Club Haus 80 's Milano reviews: reviews order informed descriptiveness. Chose this place if you care about yours and others health healthy growth public especially...