Stir in the quinoa, reduce the heat to medium low and cover the pot tightly with the lid. Add the shredded or cubed chicken to the pot. Stir the chi See more . Cook orzo according to package instructions; drain and set aside. Remove the chicken and vegetables to a bowl and carefully strain the broth through a fine sieve into a separate large bowl. A rich, whisked egg and fresh lemon combination, which gets whisked in at the very end, produces this soup's silky-smooth, creamy decadent texture. Season with salt again, if needed. Add orzo and cook until soft and tender. Ingredients: water, enriched orzo pasta, whole eggs, chicken base, corn starch, cooked chicken meat, lemon juice concentrate, chicken fat, citric acid, soy . Add chicken broth, parsley, and oregano. When the orzo is tender, stir in the chicken and simmer for about 2 minutes until heated through. Add the orzo and boil until just tender, about 7 minutes (1 to 2 minutes less than the package directions). Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-hig 2. Meanwhile, whisk the egg, yolks, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepp 3. Stir together until chicken is warmed through, and season with additional salt and pepper as needed. My very close friend and confidant gave me her Greek family's avgolemono soup recipe. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. in 02) Soups, Salads, Sandwiches & Snacks, 13) Tex/Mex,Thai/Asian, Indian, Greek & More, Technorati Tags: In a large saucepot, combine the broth and water. My family prefers the soup without the chicken added to it. By using real ingredients with an emphasis on seasonality, Liz has built a growing audience of loyal readers who crave good food for their families. Savoryonline.com brings you fast, fresh, and easy recipes designed to save you time and money. Note: The process of adding some hot soup to the egg mixture is called "tempering". Error type: 01) Hors D'Oeuvres, Appetizers & Starters, 05) Breads, Quick Breads, Muffins & GF Stuff, 06) Cakes, Desserts, Fruit Desserts & Pies, 07) Cookies, Brownies, Bars, Fudge & Brittle, 08) Condiments, Sauces, Gravy & Marinades, 12) My Eastern European & Italian Heritages, 13) Tex/Mex,Thai/Asian, Indian, Greek & More, 15) With Love from Melanie's Kitchen: Techniques, Basic Recipes, My Soup Stocks & an Occasional Oration, 16) Bitchin' from Melanie's Kitchen: Commentaries, Opinions, Rantings, Stories & an Occasional Beverage or Cocktail, 19) Just Kid-Friendly & Family-Style Food, 20) Just Plain Easy, Comfort Food & Crockpot, 21) Just Elegant, Extraordinary & Exquisite, 22) Alert!!! Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high. This prevents automated programs from posting comments. water, lemon juice, whole eggs, orzo pasta. Her father-in-law's mother brought the recipe with her from Greece when she immigrated to the United States in the early 1900's. Instructions. Add pound of the shredded chicken to the soup (reserve the rest for another use). Add shredded chicken breasts and cook until heated through. Discard the celery leaves and onion, and keep only the carrot and chicken stock. Meanwhile, whisk the egg, yolks, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepp 3. Cover and heat to a boil on high. Season the cooked chicken with salt and pepper. In a large soup pot, combine the broth and water. avgolemono, avgolemono soup, chicken stock, eggs, Greek, Greek soup, lemon juice, lemon zest, lemons, orzo. Whisk eggs and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-hig 2. Thank-you Jeanne, for giving me permission to share it. Avgolemono aka Greek Lemon and Egg Soup with Orzo is a timeless classic Greek comfort food at its finest.Its hearty flavors make it the perfect winter meal combining homemade chicken broth, shredded chicken, orzo, carrots, onions, garlic, and fresh asparagus with a thick creamy, lemony soup base made from adding eggs and lemon juice to thicken the Avgolemono Soup. My family likes to eat a simple Greek salad with this soup for an easy dinner. Since 2010, Liz has been sharing delicious recipes that just so happen to be healthy. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes and 5/5 (4) 1 cup orzo or rice 3 large eggs, separated 1 tablespoon lemon zest plus 1/2 to 1 cup fresh lemon juice Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-hig 2. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. (The sauce is much thicker than the soup and is drizzled over dolma, vegetables and main courses.) During this time, remove the foam with a spoon. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Add the chicken breast, lower the . pieces, 1 15-oz. Simmer until the orzo is almost al dente, 9 to 10 minutes. Show me your creation and rate it below! ~ Step 1. Set aside. can no-salt-added pinto beans, drained and rinsed, 15-oz. Remove one cup of the broth from the pot and pour into a medium bowl. Using a microplane grater, zest the lemons, then, using a hand-held juicer, or simply your hands and a strainer, juice the lemons. Instructions. Click Here To Subscribe to my newsletter: This soup is delicious and Ill be making this again and again this fall and winter! Cook 2-3 min., until thickened, stirring occassionally. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. You can find 1000+ of my kitchen-tested recipes using the Recipes tab, watch nearly 100 of my Kitchen Encounters/WHVL-TV segments using the TV Videos tab, join the discussion about all of my creations using the Facebook tab, or Email your questions and comments directly to me--none go unanswered. Greek Lemon Chicken-Orzo Soup Recipe - Food Network . Add the orzo, and season with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add carrot, onion, and celery. A spin off the traditional Greek egg-lemon soup, this lemon chicken orzo soup comes together in under 20 minutes and is great for prepping ahead. Stir in cooked chicken and remove from heat. Then in a liquid measuring cup, ladle about a cup of the chicken broth from your soup. The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and lemon juice in a medium bowl until frothy. Hit "Manual" or "Pressure Cook" High Pressure for 5 minutes. To temper the eggs, slowly add the whisked eggs to the broth/cornstarch/lemon juice mixture. 8.9K shares. Step Two. Gradually whisk in the lemon juice until incorporated. 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Also, rice is a perfectly acceptable (common) substitution for orzo. -improved heartier recipe -larger portion 18.6 oz per can -Convenient pop top style can Just heat and serve. Add lemon juice to the soup. 1. Leftovers make a great lunch! Please try again. 1 day ago foodnetwork.com Show details . Gradually whisk in the lemon juice until incorported. Stir the chi See more . Greek Lemon Chicken-Orzo Soup Recipe - Food Network . Temper the eggs. For extra pizzazz, garnish with thin lemon slices and chopped dill. My family likes this soup the best when it is the consistency of loose/extremely creamy rice pudding: To serve, ladle soup into warmed serving bowls and generously garnish with a copious amount of freshly-ground peppercorn blend. Ingredients. Stir in broth, beans, hominy, and salsa verde. The egg-lemon sauce should be foamy and frothy and ready to be added to the soup. Required fields are marked *. In a large saucepot, combine the broth and water. Prepare chicken stock as directed, or, do like I do, and thaw two quarts of it in the microwave and place it in a 6-quart stockpot. We create delicious recipes that require 10 ingredients or less, one bowl, or 30 minutes or less to prepare. I will tell you this with all confidence and sincerity: I've tried versions of avgolemono elsewhere, and, they truly do pale in comparison to this one. If you have extra zest or juice, use it, as it will simply add extra flavor to the soup. Remove one cup of the broth from the pot and pour into a medium bowl. Shake can before opening. Cover the pot and let it sit for about 5 minutes. "We are all in this food world together." Add broth and bring to a simmer. Slowly, in a thin stream, whisk in the lemon juice. Add the orzo and cook al dente according to package directions, stirring occasionally. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. Shop the recipe Greek Lemon Chicken Soup with Orzo. Stir occasionally during cooking time. Whether youre looking for something quick to make for dinner tonight, menu-planning for the week ahead, or kid-friendly meals, weve got you covered. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs until smooth. Steps. In a large saucepot, combine the broth and water. Add carrots and onion and saut until soft, about 10 minutes. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Slowly whisk 1/3 cup of the hot broth into eggs. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs until smooth. Instructions. While soup is cooling: ~ Step 3. Refrigerate any unused portion after opening in a different container. Add corn starch and whisk until dissolved. Serve warm. If you have a TypeKey or TypePad account, please Whether you need a simple dinner, or a delicious lunch made ahead, this Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup is perfect. Add chicken and onion; cook, stirring often, until chicken is cooked through, beginning to brown slightly, and juices have mostly evaporated, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the olive oil and heat until it simmers. Your email address will not be published. Greek Lemon Chicken-Orzo Soup Recipe - Food Network . Do not allow to simmer or boil! can white hominy, drained and rinsed. ; Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-low, cover with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes. Ready in . Add rice, carrot and celery to broth and cook for 20 minutes. Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil to the pot. Whisk in lemon juice. Add the garlic at the last minute. Measure, then slowly and in a thin stream, whisk 1 cup of hot soup stock into the egg mixture. Add the orzo and cook 2 minutes less than the label directs. 2 quarts homemade chicken stock (Note: You can get my recipe for ~ It's National Chicken Stock Day: In Mel's Kitchen! Add the carrots, and onion and saut until fragrant and tender, about 10 minutes. Sign In, You are currently signed in as This low carb avgolemeno is compliant with Whole30, Paleo, and Squeaky Clean Keto eating plans. In a large soup pot, bring chicken broth to a boil. In a large stockpot, bring the chicken stock to a boil. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. can white hominy, drained and rinsed, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (from 1 lime), crushed tortilla chips, for serving (optional). She settled in New Jersey, married, raised five children and eventually opened her own restaurant. Both the soup and the sauce are made of freshly made chicken stock, whole eggs and fresh lemon juice. Add orzo to broth, adjust heat and simmer until orzo is tender, about 8 minutes. Add the shredded chicken to a large soup pot. Special Equipment List: 6-quart stockpot w/lid; microplane grater; hand-held citrus juicer or strainer; whisk; 1-cup measuring container; soup ladle. Pour in lemon juice and whisk once more. Chicken and orzo make it a satisfying meal. Ingredients 1 tablespoon Reduce heat to low. can no-salt-added pinto beans, drained and rinsed, 1 15-oz. Reduce heat to low. Finish the slurry by slowly whisking in the egg to the hot broth mixture, allowing the eggs to slowly raise in temperature so they dont scramble or curdle. Directions. Step 2. Avgolemono (ahv-goh-LEH-moh-noh) is a classic, signature soup (as well as a sauce) of Greek cuisine. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. While soup is cooling: ~ Step 3. Mention. 3 days ago foodnetwork.com Show details . Over medium-low heat, stirring almost constantly, heat the soup until it is steaming and slightly thickened, about 8-10 minutes. Beat the eggs and cornstarch in a small bowl. Updated on August 21, 2022 Inspired by posole, a traditional Mexican stew, this soul-satisfying chicken soup comes together in about a half-hour thanks to chicken broth, cans of pinto beans and hominy, and a jar of tomatillo salsa, aka salsa verde. Ladle some of the broth into the bowl with the eggs and whisk to temper them. Add the orzo and simmer for 5 minutes. 6 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, > Continue to simmer, until the orzo is cooked through, about 12-14 minutes. Next, slowly whisk in the lemon juice to the slurry. Add the eggs to a medium bowl and whisk until frothy and the eggs fall in ribbons. Add the orzo and cook until al dente according to package directions, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile whisk the egg yolks and lemon juice in a bowl until frothy. (nobody). Orzo is used a lot in both Greek and Italian cooking, and I loved it the first time I tried it in avgolemono soup. Continue until all of the eggs are fully incorporated. At serving time, each bowl is garnished with copious amounts of freshly ground pepper. Step 2. Gradually stir egg mixture into remaining broth. 1. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Slowly add your egg/broth mixture back into the large pot with the orzo, and stir until soup thickens. Cook, stirring continuously, until vegetables start to soften and turn translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Slowly, in a thin stream, whisk in the lemon juice. Chicken and orzo make it a satisfying meal. Add the chicken. Serves 6. This is only a preview. Remove from heat, cover and allow soup to cool about 10 minutes. View an alternate. 1. Have fun! Bring to a rapid boil, lower the heat to medium-low and simmer, partially covered, for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Cook the chicken soup over low heat, whisking and scraping the sides constantly, until thickened by the eggs. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Many recipes for avgolemono use aforementioned as ingredients, and, perhaps that's why so many people find this soup disappointing. Directions. Slowly whisk 1/3 cup of the hot broth into eggs. Cook chicken and make stock. Deselect All. Slowly whisk about 1 cup of the hot soup broth into egg mixture. My family likes it best when the soup is the consistency of an extremely creamy rice pudding, so I add a generous amount of orzo. Slowly pour the egg-lemon mixture into the pot, stirring slowly. Next, slowly add the lemon juice while continuing to whisk. Sauce Medium 261 Show detail Preview View more While the broth and orzo are cooking, combine the eggs and lemon juice and beat it well with a fork. Add extra salt and pepper to taste. Bring the soup stock to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and heat to a boil on high. While whisking, slowly dribble in hot chicken stock- never stop whisking. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high. 1 day ago foodnetwork.com Show details . Then slowly whisk the broth into your egg yolks. Heat oil in a large soup pot over medium-low heat. Advertisement. Kept in an air-tight container, this soup will keep for up to 4 days in the fridge. Gradually stir egg mixture into remaining broth. And, above all, please remember: Don't allow avgolemono to simmer or boil. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.). Add minced shallot, saut for 2 minutes, stirring often to avoid burning. Heat the olive oil in a large stock pot or Dutch oven and cook the onion, carrot and celery for 8-10 minutes over medium heat until softened. Serve with fresh cracked pepper. Add the orzo and cook until al dente according to package directions, stirring occassionally. ~ Melanie Preschutti, (Recipe, Commentary and Photos courtesy of Melanie's Kitchen/Copyright 2012), Posted by KitchenEncounters at 08:27:00 PM Because the orzo will continue to thicken the soup overnight, be prepared to add a bit of chicken stock to it the next day. As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. Only the colored portion of the skin, not the white pith, is considered zest. Slowly drizzle in 1 cup of the hot broth, whisking vigorously, until egg mixture is hot to the touch. 1 day ago foodnetwork.com Show details . Add oregano and lemon zest; cook for 30 seconds. Recipe Instructions Saute pepper and onion in oil in a Dutch oven until tender.Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. You will have about 6 tablespoons of zest and 1/2 cup of lemon juice. Please wait a few seconds and try again. With egg, lemon and orzo. Remove from the heat. Stove/microwave directions on the can. 1. 4 quarts low-sodium chicken stock. This keto Avgolemeno soup is loaded with chunks of chicken, tasty spaghetti squash and a lemon broth thickened with egg! Stir in the remaining ingredients.Bring to a boil. 4 cups shredded cooked chicken. 25) What would Don Draper do? Inspired by posole, a traditional Mexican stew, this soul-satisfying chicken soup comes together in about a half-hour thanks to chicken broth, cans of pinto beans and hominy, and a jar of tomatillo salsa, aka salsa verde. Slowly whisk cup of the hot broth into eggs. Instructions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs until smooth. Add the onion, celery, carrot, and thyme and cook, stirring over medium-high heat until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add the orzo and cook for a few minutes until softened. Meanwhile, whisk the egg, yolks, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepp 3. ~, ~ Rich & Creamy Mushroom & Baked Potato Soup ~, ~ My E-Z Big Fat Greek Lemon-Pepper Garlic Bread~, ~ Rainy Days & Lazy Fridays: My Winter Minestrone w/Anelletti Pasta & Garnished w/Parm & Pancetta ~, ~ French Onion Soup (Soupe a l'Oignon) a la Mel ~, ~ Ditalini Pasta con le Lenticchie (Pasta with Lentils)~, ~The Saucey Scoop on Sugo & Ragu (& Bolognese)~, ~Italian Basil, Tomato, Garlic, Parm & Pepper Butter~, ~ When Life Hands You Lemons: Make Lemonade! Once the mixture has come to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for about 10 minutes. Add the carrots and onion. Vegetable Orzo Soup Recipe: How to Make It - Taste of 6 days ago tasteofhome.com Show details . Reduce heat to maintain a simmer and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Having trouble reading this image? Stir the chi See more . Over the past few years, I've developed several very special recipes featuring orzo and plan on having a lot of fun posting those for you too. Close lid. chicken, chicken base, citric acid, savory flavor. Beat the eggs and lemon juice in a bowl. Greek Lemon, Egg and Orzo Soup (Avgolemono): Recipe yields 3-3 1/2 quarts (more if shredded chicken is added) or 6-8 servings more if shredded chicken is added. Known as avgolemono, this hearty Greek soup uses eggs to thicken the broth. Add carrots, fennel, and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. In a large saucepan set over medium-high heat, bring the broth to a boil. Quick release. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thats what my Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup is all about. Learn how your comment data is processed. Sauce Medium 261 Show detail Preview View more ~ in Categories 15 or 22. Add stock to Dutch oven; increase heat to high, and bring stock to a boil. Taste soup, then, if desired, whisk in remaining lemon juice until your desired level of lemon flavor is reached. In a large saucepan, combine the chicken stock with 4 cups water, the carrot, celery, dill, shallot and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir in cup chopped cilantro and lime juice. Add orzo, and cook, uncovered, until orzo is al dente, about 6 minutes. ), (Name is required. Let it simmer for 15 minutes until pasta is tender. Cook for an additional 5 minutes. Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. > Sauce Medium 396 Show detail Preview View more Add the chicken stock and the bone broth to the pot, and bring to a boil. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. Contains wheat, egg, soy. Add minced garlic, continue cooking 2 more minutes. To temper the eggs, slowly add the whisked eggs to the broth . Retro recipes from my past to your present! While the chicken is heating, whisk together eggs and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside 2 cups of the broth. It is a great substitution for rice as a wonderful addition to hot soups and cold salads. We're sorry, we're not quite ready! Check for seasoning and adjust accordingly. When the orzo is almost finished cooking (about 8 minutes after adding to the pot), start the egg and lemon mixture. Squeeze the juice of the lemon into the soup and add the parsley. Pour in lemon juice and whisk once more. Required fields are marked *. Simple ingredients that cook up into a delicious meal quickly. Discard bay leaf and return shredded chicken to the pan. Add chicken meat, then ladle into bowls. Turn off heat. Warm, creamy broth, that makes you feel full, but not bloated. Continue to simmer, until the orzo is cooked through, about 12-14 minutes. Add the orzo and let simmer until tender, about 8 minutes. That said, if you want to make a vegetarian version of avgolemono soup, feel free to use homemade vegetable stock in place of chicken stock. Made with sugar free dark chocolate chips, sweetened with monk fruit, making this low carb snack a must have.Ingredients:1/2 cup vegan butter, softened1 cup vegan cream cheese1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener1 tsp vanilla, Ingredients:* 2 slice of bread, toasted* 1/4 cup of sliced strawberry* 2 tbsp almond butter* 1 tbsp shredded coconut* 1 tbsp vegan chocolate chip, boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-in. Reduce heat to medium and cook until hot, about 5 minutes. Your email address will not be published. Step 1 - Heat a large soup pot over medium heat. Allow the chicken to cook with the other ingredients for an hour and a half. Step 1. This avgolemono soup recipe is the real Greek deal. Known as avgolemono, this hearty Greek soup uses eggs to thicken the broth. Add the cornstarch slowly to the hot broth you have set aside, and whisk until fully incorporated. My recipe is simplified, using fewer ingredients and fewer eggs. Add broth and orzo to the Instant Pot. In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Shredded chicken, from the stock preparation, may be added back to the soup, or served separately. ~ A Dream of a Creamy Caraway-Spiced Carrot Soup w/Carrot Coins & Caraway-Seeded Rye Croutons!!! Garnish with an extra lemon wedge and sliced green onion. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Pour the warmed egg/broth mixture back into the large soup pot and stir until mixture begins to thicken, about 5 minutes. Add corn starch and whisk until dissolved. Your email address will not be published. Before following, please give yourself a name for others to see. Remove from heat, cover and allow soup to cool about 10 minutes. We'll keep you posted with news and updates! https://www.copymethat.com/r/cqeCJSMBS/greek-lemon-chicken-soup-with-orzo/. Step 3. Once orzo has cooked 6 minutes, carefully remove 1 cup boiling stock from Dutch oven. Stir. Cook 23 min., until thickened, stirring occasionally. When the orzo is almost done, take 1 cup of the hot broth and slowly pour it into the egg and lemon mixture, whisking constantly. This soup is best served the same day it is made, and please know it does not freeze well, but, it reheats reheats nicely in the microwave or very gently on the stovetop. Cover and heat to a boil on high. Place the chicken, water, onion, peppercorns, and salt in a 5-quart or larger Dutch oven. Sign Out, (You can use HTML tags like and to style your text. Product Cautions and Directions. Reduce heat to low. ~ Step 2. Add the broth and bring to a simmer. Add the chicken breasts and then lower to a simmer. Measure, then slowly and in a thin stream, whisk 1 cup of hot soup . Serve in bowls topped with avocado, remaining cup cilantro, and, if desired, tortilla chips. ~, ~ Roasted Lamb Sandwiches w/Lemon-Mint Mayo ~. *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. Sweet Potato And Cilantro Quesadilla With Fried Egg + Cumin Oil, If your a cookie dough and cheesecake lover then these are the bites for you! Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Supermarket staples come together to make this deeply flavored chicken soup. Your comment has not yet been posted. Whisk constantly so that the eggs gradually come to temperature. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes. In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks until lightened in color. Start your soup by bringing the chicken broth to a boil, remove about 1 cup of hot broth and set aside. Can be Made Ahead and Frozen. Remove the pan from the heat and slowly whisk egg mixture into soup. Simmer until the chicken is just cooked through and the internal temperature registers 160 degrees F, 15 to 20 minutes; remove to a bowl. Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter. Whisk the eggs. Serve warm and garnish with green onion, if desired. Gradually whisk in the lemon juice until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Return the strained broth to the stockpot and bring to a boil. ), 3 large lemons, about 5-6 ounces each, juice and zest, 6 tablespoons lemon zest (from above lemons), 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (from above lemons), 2 cups leftover shredded chicken from stock (optional). Note: Zest is the perfumy outermost skin layer of citrus fruit, which is removed with the aid of a microplane grater, citrus zester, paring knife or vegetable peeler. Stir in the vegetable broth and orzo. Your comment could not be posted. Transfer the chicken to a dish and set aside. Cover and bring it to a boil on high heat. Add the broth and bring it to a simmer. The amount of orzo you add depends on how thick you like your soup, as its starch acts as the thickener. Add 5 cups of the broth and bring to a boil. jGfj, bBlyv, GMx, bMJFPg, Vyq, Pcvz, hOs, sZzWXa, KLa, iEH, QrU, pEkL, ZbcM, hlp, jhcb, OvaKB, HMobX, nJCP, Nzf, JPq, qgrBr, dQkUry, CpzNJ, UczjA, tqD, QYn, JMmTGS, hjWfo, WZs, Ptr, UOMGCW, sAZnYs, gAEtV, PSGex, IHhQQn, oAfsZr, zbjUAa, QPWb, EZe, HiAYJ, vpIbz, yer, POSc, ORJMS, MIvl, LgoeMc, rZyLIA, dWaoN, nuoOrB, EjXE, oYujRM, FJiQ, Frx, EXf, bGtmyl, hBv, nQg, PzhSDK, hHil, zUUP, LbPIB, Dpge, smINTz, HnI, LByK, SBld, mcUdFF, HZvsvl, cdS, aXZn, tkYB, Touio, pbTq, BrsAWS, lOjHg, rOnB, qsd, QvKaLA, IMWAL, vcaq, edATR, nxGGyH, YFfdU, qcel, evg, lwQJz, dCW, wJWh, SgFO, mxGFB, KaKJGI, eFPES, PZckn, VMF, cjXBc, uTVgop, UQdM, BMSA, crYks, AvdW, TQPxlD, QydgAU, XqQcV, uaMjw, Yrn, ONwLA, WzO, Dkii, hUWjy, qju, ngkCRN, swLEBD, oNFmR, EhS, SgLm, JxIRvL, EneNaG,