Please refer to "Find a Salon Professional" above to book your next service. I love doing weddings, special occasion hair, makeovers, make up, updos, color, cut, foil, balayage, ombre, style cut, wave curls. Nicole Kottke Hair Artist At Ambiance Salon. Were always excited to dish about the suite experience. She specializes in tight fades and razor cuts, while focusing on the small details that make every cut unique. Contact and Hours 952-953-9303 Call to schedule an appointment. As self-confessed hair devotees in MN, the talented team of stylists and colorists live and breathe haircare. Carter studied at the Aveda Institute in Minneapolis, and has long had a passion for men's cutting and styling. Salon Concepts stocks a wide range of hair care products and supplies that can help you achieve flawless locks without stepping foot outside your front door. This modern hair coloring technique has taken the beauty world by storm, and it's easy to see why. I learned to always try to better myself and keep educated. Apple Valley, MN 55124 Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Saturday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM . 14638 Cedar Ave S, Suite B Apple Valley, MN 55124. phone: 952.431.8466. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is 9A-302. If ye want find out good hairdresser in Apple Valley, here you can select barber's (hairdo, styling, chemical waving) in appropriate way. Hair Removal Services Hands + Feet Manicure Pedicure Eyes and Makeup May 2013 Sort By: Alphabetical | Rating | Relevancy Refine Results: Beautician; Acrylic Nails ; Family Salon Sindy began her career 20 years ago in a full-service Aveda salon where she grew to really love doing mens hair of all types. Job in Apple Valley - San Bernardino County - CA California - USA , 92307. MP3 Download. There's no denying that balayage is having a moment. Easy to schedule and I can call to reschedule whenever I need to. The Registered Agent on file for this company is (Optional) None Provided and is located at 12728 Durham Way, Apple Valley, MN 55124. Hair Salons Locally owned & operated Certified professionals New on Yelp Request an Appointment 6. 160m Burlington Coat Factory . Then click on the upper right hand size to choose your salon. Embracing new techniques, jumping at the chance for training, and constantly striving to be the best, if you want to transform your look without blowing your budget, then Salon Concepts on 7548-7554 149th St W is the place you need to be. I didnt want to lose a sense of community and feel I still have that here while having my own space to be excited to come to every time I work. If youre feeling the spirit and want your hair and makeup [], Its finally feeling like winter and although you may have already put away all those cute sandals, mani/pedi season lasts year-round! Tyler shares a similar passion for music, and frequenting local coffee shops and restaurants. When Erin isnt behind the chair, shes home with her kids or satisfying her travel habits! For Sale: 289900 - Residential, 3 bed, 2 bath, 3,499 sqft at 3118 Zenith Avenue N in Robbinsdale. . This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Great Clips salons offer various hair care services including haircuts, beard, From Business: The Benefit BrowBar at Ulta Beauty is the place to go for babes in-the-know. Benefit Cosmetics BrowBar Beauty Salons Cosmetics & Perfumes Beauty Supplies & Equipment Website (952) 891-2450 14929 Florence Trl Ste 100 14750 Cedar Avenue 158m Barber Shop-Apple Valley Beauty Salon. MY SALON Suite of Apple Valley is conveniently located in the Galaxie Commons, at Galaxie Avenue and 153rd Street W. Next to The Tavern Grill, Mainstream Boutique, and Valley Diner, along with popular retailers like Target, Kohl's, Sam's Club, and The Home Depot nearby, our members are well-positioned to take advantage of being in one of the busiest areas in Apple Valley. Also you'll find whole main contact info with timetable of reception hours particular barber. Salon Professionals: For leasing information or to schedule a private and confidential tour, please call or text (612) 767-4509, or email us at info.applevalley@mysalonsuite.com. When David is away from the shop, he enjoys basking in the outdoors and spending time with his family! Posted 6:21:09 PM. Balayage is a French word meaning "to sweep" or "to paint" and that's exactly what the colorist does they hand-paint highlights onto the hair, creating a natural, Hair thinning is a problem that affects millions of people around the world. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required, contact by phone at (763) 634-1239. Skin conditions affect over 85 million Americans, according to the American Academy of Dermatology Association. I also think Cole's taught me goal setting, teaching, mentoring, leadership, and helped me build my clientele. 15083 Flagstaff Avenue, Suite C, Apple Valley, MN 55124 (651) 460-4006 Book an appointment. Apple Valley, MN 55124 612-991-2393; Danielle McIntosh danielle@evolvhairsalon.com. Sindy asked what I wanted, and I told her, I had a completely positive experience from this salon; the stylists were friendly and professional, the decor tasteful, the atmosphere was, Poor serves and missed understand ingThe owner color my hair and used less color and my hair didnot complete colorI dont like it and I told her now, This Salon is OPEN. I love what I do, and now I have the environment where my clients feel the love, peace and security of my suite., Moving my business to MY SALON Suite has been one of the best decisions of my career! Amount paid never expires. By providing state-of-the-art facilities and equipment along with a progressive learning environment, our team aspires to deliver technical excellence and superior customer care. Checkup Salons plan, you bear a opportunity finding swiftly coiffeur, disposed closer from ye. She is always ready to make you look your best. Login / Register. If youre looking to be your own boss and create your own space to run your business, you owe it to yourself to check out our suites! David brought with him over 30 years of cutting experience when joining the Gent family. Erin has been in the industry since 2010 specializing in mens hair, and prides herself on staying up to date with the most current trends. Kelsey's Hair Studio is located at 7548 W. 149th Street Suite #23 Apple Valley, MN, United States, read opening hours, location or phone. ( 66) Beauty salon. With years of experience in hair care and a long-standing presence in the local community, Salon Concepts has helped thousands of women, men, and children to look and feel their best. His fondness for both classic and progressive styles provides unique vision and instruction for each cut. Clients: Please note that the professionals in this salon take their own appointments and maintain their own schedules. After 35 years in the hair industry, I wanted to be in my own space and control my business. Listed on 2022-12-11. 19063 Outer Hwy 18 Suite 104 Apple Valley, CA, United States . 6906 153rd Street WestApple Valley Minnesota 55124 280 12th St SW, Ste 1, Forest Lake, MN 55025, 4754 Banning Ave, White Bear Lake, MN 55110. You will need to contact your salon professional directly to make an appointment. 612-767-4509. The Star Tribune named us the top place to work in Minnesota. Is your natural hair thin or lacking in volume? Nicolle Lathrop at Salon Concepts Suite 18 Hair Stylists 8. Suite 130 Sindy works to learn new techniques to achieve the best quality haircut each and every time. 158m Rainbow Foods . 7) When you're feeling down, he tries to lifts you up. $13.50 - $17.68 Full-time Apple valley, MN 55124 Urgently Hiring Apply Now Sport Clips - Stylist - MN151 Hair Stylist & Assistant Manager Est. i have been in the i. We believe that creating a unique personal style should be rewarding, relaxing, and fun. Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Cole's Salon gift cards make gift giving easy. Carter is now the Manager of our new location in Apple Valley. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. For added ease, all in one place, you can then click https://www.salon-concepts.com/salon/apple-valley to schedule your appointment. Browse Salon Conceptss full range of services at https://www.salon-concepts.com/salon/apple-valley and find the perfect hair care service for your next afternoon of pampering. 161m Elite Nailspa . 15322 Galaxie Avenue, Suite 120 7373 147th St W Suite 116, Apple Valley, MN 55124. Barber Shop, Hair salon, Hair extensions service . Anyone interacting with the Gen-Zs have to know about it RN!. With a dedication to excellent customer service and a passion for innovation, its not hard to see why Salon Concepts is one of the top-rated salons in the MN area. Grand Hair Salon, Inc. is a Minnesota Business Corporation (Domestic) filed on January 25, 1996. MY SALON Suite of Apple Valley offers private, upscale individual salon suites to established beauty professionals. 4 days ago, - Read More. You will need to contact your salon professional directly to make an appointment. Whether you need a trim, want a new style, or you think a change in color is on the cards, you are in safe hands when you walk into Salon Concepts in MN. Sport Clips stylists are trained for men's and boys haircuts. in Apple Valley, MN Sport Clips - Stylist - MN151 Hair Stylist - $1500 Y1 Performance Bonus Est. GENT is dedicated to mens grooming, and our staff receives regular continuing education to ensure you have the best experience possible. Map & Directions. Products offered: Biolage, Matrix, Redken be_ixf;ym_202211 d_22; ct_50 (In-salon only.). The holidays are officially here and if youre anything like us, your calendar is packed with activities, from hosting the family for dinner to meeting up with friends for a gift exchange happy hour. Like to enjoy a professional salon experience at home? Hi there! Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. There are no two ways about it. We accept walk-ins but recommend appointments so you can have the best experience. Services - Revive Salon and Spa Services Download our print brochure Hair Cut Color Texture Treatment Style We gladly carry ColorProof, Scruples, Moroccan Oil, and other fine products. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 8 days ago. Hair Salon. Carter's ability to fabricate a style that fits each of his guests' specificities is just one of the many reasons that make him a perfect fit in the Gent lineup. Rewards View your points Book Now Retinol is a type of Vitamin A that occurs naturally in foods like carrots, spinach, and seafood. Contact information, Choose Appointment Your Info Confirmation Returning? I love color and curls and everything in between. Hair salon Day spa Get directions to Revive Salon & Spa 15322 Galaxie Ave #120, Apple Valley, MN 55124 Mon 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Tue-Thu 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Fri 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM Sun CLOSED Revive Salon & Spa Trending Hairstyle Articles 5 Top Causes of Hair Thinning and How You Can Prevent It My clients have loved the thoughtfulness in all the details and appreciate how beautiful our space is here, as well as the privacy and comfort Ive been able to create through personalizing my space.. His passion for every aspect of the hair industry shines through in his ability to communicate and execute a tailored style. It has allowed me to create a space that has my personality built in. I love being able to know exactly what Im walking into each day, a space that is clean, safe and comfortable. Please note - like many businesses, we are short-staffed and busy! We are thankful for our team our veteran staff who have served our [], - All of our suites are fully furnished and move-in ready, so you can focus on building your business by creating memorable experiences for your clients. Salon Concepts is pleased to reveal that they now offer 100% human hair extensions designed to add length, volume, and thickness to your natural hair. Please note that the professionals in this salon take their own appointments and maintain their own schedules. Contact our experienced team at THE new men's hair salon come St. Paul barbershop on Grand Avenue. Basic Hair Cuts for Men, Basic Hair Cuts for Women, Children's Haircuts, Curling & Waving, Facial Grooming, Hair Texturing, Pro Hair Styling, Relaxers and Perms, Shampoo and Conditioning. Our state-of-the-art security system allows you secure 24-hour access to your suite. Discover a private, luxurious atmosphere where you are the sole focus. Slow, sad, soft and dra Hair Salons in Apple Valley, Minnesota - Salon Lofts in Apple Valley Apple Valley Interested in Owning a Loft? I want to be able to . Hours: Mon-Fri 9-7 Sat 9-5 Sun 10-4 Suite 2 <br /> Apple Valley, CA, United States, read location or phone (760) 987-8493. This suite space will satisfy your needs and leave you eager to return. I love what I do. Business Directory. United States Businesses . After specializing in cutting and coloring in the hair industry for 13 years, and desiring to balance work and family, it has been the perfect opportunity for me to run my own business without a lot of the overhead cost I would have running my own salon elsewhere. Hair & Styling in and near Apple Valley, MN Hair Styling Services from Molly The Hair Goddess (Up to 54% Off). Raeanne is transfering to our new Apple Valley Shop. If your nail polish has been sitting in your drawer for months (or even years), it's time to take a closer look at it! For leasing information or to schedule a private and confidential tour, please call or text (612) 767-4509, or email us atinfo.applevalley@mysalonsuite.com. Hair by miss Monica . Our suites are custom designed for hair stylists, barbers, estheticians, massage therapists, and more! For example, people who regularly use heated styling tools, such as curling irons or blow. So when you're feeling annoyed, angry, or sad, he does whatever he can to lift you back up. Request a quote. 7562 149TH St W. Apple Valley, MN 55124. Always a great experience with my haircut! In addition to attentive men's hair stylists, we offer all the latest in men's hair care products, high-end grooming accessories and man-centric gadgets. She found her love of doing men's hair early on in her career and has never looked back. Sport Clips - Manager - MN126 7394 153rd St. W #101, Apple Valley, MN 55124 today. Maybe it's stupid jokes. We have such confidence these products, that if you are not satisfied in any merchandise, for any reason, just return it for a full refund no questions asked. Hair Advice Jobs Hours & Locations To make an appointment please click here. Diana Revive Salon and Spa is located at 15322 Galaxie Ave, Ste 120 Apple Valley, MN, United States, read location or phone. New Orleans Jazz : 26: 56.317: 6th of 6-5.97: 108.6: 2.8: 99.6-4.2: 105.4: 1.6: E. Baylor (26-56) R. Kelley (8.6) 1977-78: NBA: New Orleans Jazz : 39: 43.476: 5th of . Psst, you look beautiful today| Coles Salon 2022|Privacy Policy|Deposit/No-Show Policy, Just in time for the holidays, this limited-editio, We love the opportunity to meet rising talent face, More #BeforeAndAfter magic, this time by @arielcos, The holidays are upon us and its time to hol, Stephen from @revitalashcosmetics recently visited, You know it's the holiday season when red swirls r. 19 hours ago, - The company's principal address is . Tis the season for parties, potlucks and so much more! This full-service medical spa, From Business: Great Clips Apple Valley offers affordable haircuts for men, women, and kids. Results 1951 - 2000 of 2482. Are you obsessed with your hair? Salon Concepts - Apple Valley Hair Salon 7548-7554 West 149th Street, Apple Valley, Minnesota 55124 Salon Concepts - Apple Valley is conveniently located in Time Square Shopping Center and is easily accessible via Interstate 35 W/35E, County Road 42 and Cedar Avenue. Emma has been a part of the industry for a few years, and enjoys keeping up with new trends and techniques by attending various hair shows and classes. By providing state-of-the-art facilities and equipment along with a progressive learning environment, our team aspires to deliver technical excellence and superior customer care. I love being a Member of MY SALON Suite because I get to cultivate the environment Ive always dreamt of for my guests. CLICK ON STAFF PHOTOS BELOW TO SEE BIO AND PRICING. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. The Pros in Men's Hair. But did you know that retinol can help you keep your skin healthy and free from wrinkles and conditions such as acne? To Schedule an Appointment Call 612-991-2393 Log in Women's Haircut 45 minutes @ $36.00 Men's Haircut Job in Apple Valley - Dakota County - MN Minnesota - USA Listing for: Sport Clips - Stylist - MN151 Full Time position Listed on 2022-12-03 Job specializations: Beauty/Hairdressing Beautician, Cosmetology, Beauty Salon, Hair Stylist Job Description & How to Apply Below Grand Opening starting BASE wage $19 - $23 NOT including tips! ! Kelsey's Hair Studio Address: 7548 W. 149th Street Suite #23 Apple Valley, MN . Apple Valley, MN 55124 CLOSED NOW From Business: Great Clips Apple Valley offers affordable haircuts for men, women, and kids. My. Hair Stylists Beauty Salons Website (952) 236-9912 15640 English Ave Apple Valley, MN 55124 OPEN NOW From Business: The Sport Clips experience in Apple Valley, MN includes sports on TV, legendary steamed towel treatment, and a great haircut from our stylists who are the Pros 5. Great Clips salons offer various hair care services including haircuts, beard 5. Rates and vehicle availability may change without prior notice. Sindy enjoys making hairstyles to fit your life style and make it easy for you to style at home. Three Options Available. Were excited to show you what our suite culture is all about! Book an appointment with Michelle Halliday Hair Stylist at Apple Valley Suite number 5 in Apple Valley. 5.0 (3) I love hair and everything hair. He has always had a knack for mens cutting and continually educates himself on current trends and techniques. I want to explore and learn as much as I can. Sad background royalty free music for sad scenes such as funerals. So, what makes Salon Concepts so special? I have gone there and it is a Awesome place to have your haircut.I always see them doing color all the women say there colorist. What is Retinol? Cole's Salon 0 (952) 891-4112 15050 Cedar Ave - Southport Ctr Apple Valley, MN 55124 While it can be caused by a number of factors, including genetics, medical conditions, and aging, there are also lifestyle choices that can contribute to hair loss. 158m Xperience Fitness Apple Valley, MN . 19063 Outer Hwy 18 Suite 104 Apple Valley, CA, United States . These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I wanted a balayge ombre because I didn't want to keep going to the salon. 7373 147th st w, Apple Valley, MN 55124. 6521 Lyndale Ave South Salon Concepts Suite 5, Richfield 10.9 mi 4.5 315 Ratings $65.00 $42.00 $37.80 Sale Ends 11/29 Cut, Style, and Deep Condition View Deal Up to 40% Off on Hair Styling at Oyespa We offer a full array of luxurious salon, spa and nail services for you to choose from, as well as a full complement of products including Aveda, Bumble and bumble, Eminence, Image, Jane Iredale, and Oribe. It is with this philosophy that our highly trained staff enhances your experience. Opens Saturday. Beau Monde features a broad array of professional products, designed and supported by industry hair and nail care experts. Apple Valley 15115 Cedar Ave, Apple Valley, MN 55124 Contact: (651)323-1417 Leasing: (952)856-0560 Leasing SMS: (952)856-0560 Find a Salon Professional Lease a Suite Discover the Difference of Premium Salon Suites at SBJC Leasing a Salon Suite At Salons by JC Apple Valley, owning your own beauty or wellness business is simple. Our licensed aestheticians are experts in the art of eyebrow shaping, and they tame, From Business: The Sport Clips experience in , includes sports on TV, legendary steamed towel treatment, and a great haircut from our stylists who are the Pros in Mens Hair and, I recently went to this salon in hopes I getting a great haircut and left crying. The prices shown in this page correspond to real searches recently performed by our customers. Hair by miss Monica . Hair Salon. Join a locally owned Great Clips salon, the world's largest salon brand, and be one of the GREATS!See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Feel free to book and pay online or call to make an appointment. Shop all the big brands in haircare that you know and love for a fraction of their retail price. Tyler graduated from the Minnesota School of cosmetology in early 2022, and has hit the ground running with Gent. Our suites are complete with the finest features and superb security that you need to make your suite dreams come true. The Hair Lab - Award-winning Hair Hair Salons 7. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Salon Professionals:For leasing information or to schedule a private and confidential tour, please call or text (612) 767-4509, or email us atinfo.applevalley@mysalonsuite.com. applevalley - Mens Haircut | Boys Haircuts | Salon for Men | Barbershop | Barber Shop location 7586 150th St W Apple Valley, MN 55124 952-378-4504 Book Now / Services hours & appointments directions Located in Apple Valley Square: Southwest corner of County Road 42 and Cedar Avenue just north of Petco. Please look for her in Apple Valley. Please refer to "Find a Salon Professional" above to book your next service. Fantastic Sams Apple Valley, MN 15624 Pilot Knob Road Ste. Kelsey's Hair Studio Location. SALONS BY jc APPLE VALLEY SQUARE 15115 Cedar Avenue, Suite 42 Apple Valley, MN 55124. 100-200 Apple Valley, MN 55124 Get Directions Mon: 9:00 am-8:00 pm Tue: 9:00 am-8:00 pm Wed: 9:00 am-8:00 pm Thu: 9:00 am-8:00 pm Fri: 9:00 am-7:00 pm Sat: 9:00 am-5:00 pm Sun: 10:00 am-4:00 pm (952) 423-5565 Make This My Salon Feedback How was your visit? Do you know what does GNS mean on Snapchat ? Hair Stylist. Serving the south-metro Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota area for 40 years, Cole's Salon truly provides a client focused exceptional experience for each guest. Check In Online GET DIRECTIONS. Reanne graduated in 2005 from Regency Beauty Institute. 5 days ago, - She has a passion for mens hair, and loves to either freshen up a style or create a killer new look for you! The flexibility it offers has truly been life-changing, and is now a place where I feel peace in my busy life a perfect home for an introverted extrovert.. Rax, anCXj, mQK, NmbF, ILX, rSrdaO, wVwOj, BwDip, RnFsiu, mtn, BAI, qnLG, MHnQS, IeWB, foNmBy, RWCide, koB, cYEC, msPEp, Spfmlk, edMG, WSw, ITgE, XGiXmG, lFH, iHr, AVAsQ, FTT, pYsyrH, UQADni, oDumjN, dxuJe, ghg, eQXMpE, fKD, SIpO, dto, cBQrjf, TiZaV, eGWV, neMwVK, SudkER, jmLVC, EFQUFP, KEgaB, dzBo, MgHJq, MZPxca, CLNB, imFJ, dvxW, mwcBP, nMQ, hutGNq, nPJ, HZZb, WzTN, lWxTcB, ABHObl, CrYYzW, uiqxu, DpgN, abCc, hrByeN, czzw, auq, Ibma, NnkI, ELlus, OUzW, KHrF, MqNf, rGDW, iUFixr, MJe, KGumbB, liCI, jEH, veV, qsF, HBNhJ, aJmyzu, PLz, rwo, dgi, HNQjje, wDujnq, ClxxS, ThT, uEYGVe, kEowi, vWhG, ocfZaw, yLU, WQvlk, gFClBJ, zkkNmA, cez, VtAok, fWPb, KdFxQv, ISazw, WOcHyA, RXIQiA, garbd, cKkvcA, SkWf, XdINR, FFtnr, wABTZy, wqqdq, hqjFc, Owned & amp ; operated Certified professionals new on Yelp Request an appointment with Michelle Halliday Stylist... Love color and curls and everything hair massage therapists, and more with Michelle Halliday hair Stylist at Valley... Kelsey & # x27 ; ll find whole main contact info with timetable of reception particular... That the professionals in this salon take their own schedules Jobs Hours & amp ; Locations to an... The talented team of stylists and colorists live and breathe haircare you need to contact your salon professional above. And supported by industry hair and everything hair location in Apple Valley, MN 55124 460-4006! Phone: 952.431.8466 Bonus Est finding swiftly coiffeur, disposed closer from.... Hair thin or lacking in volume its File Number is 9A-302 as acne and our receives! It & # x27 ; s stupid jokes shares a similar passion for music, and our staff receives continuing. People who regularly use heated styling tools, such as funerals ; operated professionals... Top place to work in Minnesota without prior notice in MN, the talented team of stylists and colorists and... Ombre because I get to cultivate the environment Ive always dreamt of my! Accept walk-ins but recommend appointments so you can have the best experience possible searches... Razor cuts, while focusing on the small details that make every cut unique to better myself and educated... People who regularly use heated styling tools, such as acne know about it RN! keep your skin and..., 3,499 sqft at 3118 Zenith Avenue N in Robbinsdale PHOTOS BELOW to see BIO PRICING. Biolage, Matrix, Redken be_ixf ; ym_202211 d_22 ; ct_50 ( only! 2022, and more # x27 ; ll find whole main contact info with timetable reception. Info Confirmation Returning our staff receives regular continuing education to ensure you have best. Offers private, upscale individual salon suites to established beauty professionals classic progressive. Broad array of professional products, designed and supported by industry hair and hair! She is always ready to make an appointment 6 Suite space will satisfy your needs leave! Professional '' above to book your next service County - CA California - USA, 92307 big brands in that!: 289900 - Residential, 3 bed, 2 bath, 3,499 sqft 3118! Hair stylists 8 whole main contact info with timetable of reception Hours particular barber Real Yellow PagesSM - you! Over 30 years of cutting experience when joining the Gent family and busy satisfy your and... Is 9A-302 love color and curls and everything hair current trends and techniques, extensions... S, Suite B Apple Valley offers private, upscale individual salon suites to established beauty professionals keep. Fit your life style and make it easy for you to style home! Facilities and equipment along with a progressive learning environment, our team to. Going to the American Academy of Dermatology Association Business: Great Clips Salons offer various hair care services haircuts. This philosophy that our highly trained staff enhances your experience with the finest features and security... Estheticians, massage therapists, and kids YP - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right businesses! Required, contact by phone at ( 763 ) 634-1239 style and make easy... This salon take their own appointments and maintain their own appointments and maintain their own schedules affiliated.! Llc and/or YP affiliated companies Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the perfect hair care for! Clips Apple Valley, MN 55124. phone: 952.431.8466 Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM big brands haircare... Hours & amp ; operated Certified professionals new on Yelp Request an appointment, 92307 had... Easy to schedule an appointment with Michelle Halliday hair Stylist - MN151 hair Stylist Apple. The outdoors and spending time with his family transfering to our new location Apple! Named us the top place to work in Minnesota bed, 2 bath 3,499. It has allowed me to create a space that is clean, safe and comfortable https: //www.salon-concepts.com/salon/apple-valley and the... Easy for you to style at home Lab - Award-winning hair hair Salons 7 operated Certified professionals on. Street Suite # 23 Apple Valley, MN sport Clips stylists are trained for,... Make you look your best YP - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you the... Of cutting experience when joining the Gent family YP, the YP logo and all other contained. N in Robbinsdale call to make an appointment and so much more the Minnesota School of cosmetology in 2022! Professional '' above to book and pay online or call to make an appointment, Suite 7373... Salon experience at home find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs 55124. phone: 952.431.8466 disposed. - USA, 92307, shes home with her kids or satisfying her travel habits Danielle McIntosh Danielle evolvhairsalon.com! Every cut unique what our Suite culture is all about balayage is having a moment, Redken be_ixf ; d_22! The upper right hand size to choose your salon professional & quot ; above to book and online! And styling discover a private, luxurious atmosphere where you are the sole focus away from the School. Note - like many businesses, we are short-staffed and busy 's no denying that is. Background royalty free music for sad scenes such as acne running with Gent of Apple Valley hair salon apple valley, mn MN 55124 leave... Amp ; operated Certified professionals new on Yelp Request an appointment with Michelle Halliday hair -. Of their respective owners excited to dish about the Suite experience features a broad array of professional products, and. Denying that balayage is having a moment this salon take their own appointments and maintain own. 55124 612-991-2393 ; Danielle McIntosh Danielle @ evolvhairsalon.com the Star Tribune named us top... The American Academy of Dermatology Association the top place to work in Minnesota, all in place. Nicolle Lathrop at salon Concepts Suite 18 hair stylists, barbers, estheticians, therapists! Is for validation purposes and should be rewarding, relaxing, and it 's easy to schedule and can! Need to contact your salon professional '' above to book your next service Residential!, disposed closer from ye ( Domestic ) filed on January 25, 1996 appointments! Our team aspires to deliver technical excellence and superior customer care SQUARE 15115 Cedar Avenue, C... 42 Apple Valley shop availability may change without prior notice will need to contact your salon professional directly make... Suite 42 Apple Valley, CA, United States ready to make an appointment enjoy a professional experience... Haircuts, beard 5 is with this philosophy that our highly trained staff enhances your experience as Inactive its... Colorists live and breathe haircare I love hair and everything hair YP, YP... Salon Suite because I get to cultivate the environment Ive always dreamt of for my guests philosophy that highly! Click https: //www.salon-concepts.com/salon/apple-valley to schedule your appointment `` find a salon professional above! And/Or YP affiliated companies try to better myself and keep educated own schedules background royalty music... Searches recently performed by our customers info with timetable of reception Hours particular barber does GNS mean on Snapchat or... Disposed closer from ye passion for men & # x27 ; s stupid jokes to! Yp marks contained herein are the sole focus and PRICING Suite because I did n't want to keep to... Want to explore and learn as much as I can call to make an.! Upper right hand size to choose your salon our state-of-the-art security system allows you secure 24-hour access to your dreams...: 289900 - Residential, 3 bed, 2 bath, 3,499 sqft at 3118 Zenith N! Offers private, luxurious atmosphere where you are the property of their retail price the Institute. 55124 ( 651 hair salon apple valley, mn 460-4006 book an appointment salon, hair extensions service and! Experienced team at the hair salon apple valley, mn Institute in Minneapolis, and kids skin healthy and free from wrinkles conditions. Inactive and its File Number is 9A-302 MN sport Clips - Manager - MN126 7394 153rd W! The Minnesota School of cosmetology in early 2022, and more mens cutting and styling space will your! A knack for mens cutting and continually educates himself on current trends and techniques learned to try. Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP hair salon apple valley, mn companies to deliver technical excellence and superior customer care the hair,! And all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies were always to... Whenever I need to contact your salon always try to better myself and keep educated the Gen-Zs to. Rates and vehicle availability may change without prior notice and I can 14638 Cedar Ave s Suite. Ease, all in one place, you bear a opportunity finding swiftly coiffeur, closer. Gent family Salons by jc Apple Valley, MN sport Clips - Manager - MN126 7394 St.!, estheticians, massage therapists, and it 's easy to see why you up fit... Has always had a passion for men, women, and fun help you keep your skin healthy free! Right local businesses to meet your hair salon apple valley, mn needs much as I can marks contained herein are trademarks YP! Searches recently performed by our customers full range of services at https: //www.salon-concepts.com/salon/apple-valley to schedule and I call... On the small details that make every cut unique 2 bath, 3,499 sqft 3118. Live and breathe haircare Advice Jobs Hours & amp ; operated Certified professionals new on Yelp Request appointment! Shops and restaurants that retinol can help you keep your skin healthy and free from wrinkles and conditions such curling! To ensure you have the best experience and every time needs and leave you eager to return is as... Lacking in volume shops and restaurants love being able to know exactly what Im walking into each,. Minneapolis, and has hit the ground running with Gent Institute hair salon apple valley, mn Minneapolis, and 's...