We offer pre owned vehicles at excellent price. NO CAR SALES PPL RIP YOU OFF GREAT PRICES THEN GO ONLINE TO www.carvanna.com. Great car dont hesitate a second to get one, HI EVERYONE OMG I LOVE CARVANA, I WENT TO THE OAKBROOK LOCATION TO SEE AS WELL AS PICK UP MY NEW CAR IN PERSON. Thanks again to Advantage Acura Naperville for the most delightful experience in car buying, you are all awesome!!! 30/38 City/Highway MPGHondaTrue Certified Details:* Powertrain Lim Everyone treated us in a respectful way and responded quickly to any questions we had. The BEST car buying experience I've ever had. Thats the right way to do it. Carlos was very patient in the purchase of my Jeep Wrangler, the other gentleman Sammy was also great in getting me the best rate with very little down. 2012 Honda Accord LX Search over 46,349 used Hondas. Calls may be prerecorded. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Cars.com Privacy Statement, This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more, Sales person a Carlos was very helpful and professional. Honda Clarity Hybrid Plug-In. Contact the dealership with See More Matches. I love the pick up it has. CarFax No Accidents Reported,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Lane Keeping Assist,Steel Wheels,Power Door Locks,Brake Assist,Floor Mats,Front Whe VIN: 2HGFC2F64MH510914 Stock: MH510914P Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Oxnard, CA / 1,399 miles away from Rutland, ND. Good! Honda Element. It's that much fun to drive. Save $5,677 this December on a Honda Accord on CarGurus. Went to the dealership. Took my CRV in for 90K maintenance and brakes (1st time for them!). Transfer of vehicle from another location to your neighborhood Enterprise Car Sales may require payment of a non-refundable transfer fee to begin the VIN: 1HGCV1F10KA042039 Stock: 7SX31W Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-21-2022, Located in Billings, MT / 533 miles away from Rutland, ND. Please see Dealer Inquired about vehicle online . We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. Everything best car I every owned . Infotainment very simple and android auto/ apple car play no issues. I decided to drive for service to Honda Superstore in Lisle, and wished I had bought my Honda initially from them. Now for paint quality. Great mileage, roomy, nice trunk, Honda reliability, etc. With gas prices at $3.98 a gallon you cant beat that. : Highlights of this 2019 Honda Civic Sedan include: Serviced here, Non-Smoker vehicle, Originally bought here, Honda Certified, Extra Clean, CARFAX 1 VIN: 19XFC2F67KE201994 Stock: 230025A Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 09-30-2022, Located in Miami, FL / 958 miles away from Pearland, TX. What a nice guy. Shop Honda Civic Si Sedans for sale at Cars.com. This car is very sporty , roomy and comfortable with plenty of leg room in the back. They addressed any concern or questions I had about the vehicle I purchased right away. NO CAR SALES PPL RIP YOU OFF GREAT PRICES THEN GO ONLINE TO www.carvanna.com. Real fun to drive! Contact the dealership with Apple CarPlay,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Keyless Start,Lane Keeping Assist,Power Door Locks,Brake Assist,Floor Mats,Front Wheel Drive,Gasol VIN: 2HGFC2E82LH509259 Stock: LH509259L Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1HGCV1F48LA009818 Stock: LA009818A Certified Pre-Owned: No. Thank you so much for dealing with us in such a courteous way. CarFax No Accidents Reported,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Steel Wheels,Power Door Locks,Brake Assist,Floor Mats,Front Wheel Drive,Gasoline Fu VIN: 2HGFC2F57JH576196 Stock: PA010829A Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Union, NJ / 1,220 miles away from Rutland, ND. The Port model is perfect. I drove the extra 5 miles- to Honda Superstore in Lisle- and was greeted by a kind- knowledgeable Salesmen named Brad Brost, and also met the Sales Mgr. GREAT DEAL!,GREAT MILES!,PERFECT COLOR COMBINATION!,AUTOMATIC,POWER PACKAGE,PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM,BLUETOOTH,REAR VIEW CAMERA,STEERING WHEEL MOUNTED RAD VIN: 19XFC2F66LE010469 Stock: HB23585A Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 10-13-2022. Truly there was a lot of emotions going through this process but Marcus stayed honest through the whole thing and Im forever thankful for the next 180,000 miles in my Honda! The day I was headed there to test drive the car I was looking at Jordan contacted me to let me know the weather was not safe to travel into Naperville. Get a better vehicle with us for less than any one else in Oklahoma. And pricing has been competitive. CarFax No Accidents Reported,CarFax 1-Owner,Apple CarPlay,Back-Up Camera,Blind Spot Monitor,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Heated Seats,Keyless Start,Lane Kee VIN: 1HGCV2F38LA014806 Stock: PL006984T Certified Pre-Owned: No. VIN: 1HGCV1F49LA123455 Stock: F37072AA Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-09-2022, Located in Davie, FL / 942 miles away from Pearland, TX. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. financing of the vehicle. Power Retail!, FUEL EFFICIENT 35 MPG Hwy/29 MPG City! NEXT THING I SEE IF MY COMING DOWN LIKE A CHIP/SODA POP VENDING MACHINE. Most of all I get 48 miles a gallon. They insisted I wait until the next day for no other reason than my safety. I purchased a Honda Civic SI. Compare pricing and find your nearest dealership . Still love the look of the car - the sport wheels add a lot to the sport back look of the car. Very friendly and helpful staff. Thanks Chuck. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Fun to drive. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. A video walkaround of this car may be available This car is very sporty , roomy and comfortable with plenty of leg room in the back. I will most definitely send anyone looking to buy a car to Advantage Acura Naperville and tell them to ask for Leroy!!! No responses for almost 2 weeks . YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED EVER. Everyone was very friendly and it had a great vibe. We have thousands of new-to-you makes and models that range from sedans to tr VIN: 1HGCR2F88HA093983 Stock: CHA093983 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-15-2022, Located in Akron, OH / 1,111 miles away from Pearland, TX. Love Him ndas great car for the money. Decent safety features. Compare pricing and find your nearest dealership I have purchased three cars from this dealer. Worth the drive from Madison to Schaumburg. home delivery on some or all of its cars. The trunk is large and opens into the interior of the car when the seats are put down. I bought a new Honda from a dealer closer to my home- had a horrible experience back in 2015. Used Honda CR-Z for Sale Save $3,918 on 63 Deals. Perfect daily driver. I talked to Mike P. and he told me had just inspected the car for 45 minutes and pointed out a few minor things that were wrong, but they were not deal breakers for me. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Makes that obligatory run to Walmart way more fun than previously. The whole taillight doesn't illuminate hence why alot of people throw aftermarket tailights on their 10th gen accords. Jordan reached out the next morning to confirm my appointment and say safe travels. 2022 Honda Civic Sport.black Cloth. Trim Name Deals Starting Price Average Price; Used Honda Civic Sport Sedan: 632: $15,995: $24,781: Used Honda Civic EX-T Sedan: 145: $13,863: $19,606: Used Honda Civic Touring Sedan Sold me a car with a tire that has a slow leak and they knew it. Certified. days_since_last_visit: , is_first_session: , is_new_session: , visit_number. A key fob was not working and he suggested reprogramming following instructions in the manual and that worked. This Honda Accord is the first vehicle since the wreck that I feel truly safe in. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Much improvement. They assisted us through the entire process. He answered all of our questions with thoughtfulness and candidacy which truly helped me make an informed decision on buying a new car. Great mileage, roomy, nice trunk, Honda reliability, etc. Everything went well and I really appreciate the knowledge of Kimberly Soto she does a great job your lucky to have her at Honda Used Honda Civic for Sale Save $10,396 on 11,736 Deals. Plenty of room. If YOUR LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GET A CAR FROM THAT WILL MAKE U HAPPY KEEP YOU HAPPY PLUS MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE U CAME UP. After waiting for the estimated time, my service associate-Anthony G-said another repair was necessary on an item that was still under my extended warranty. I just want to say to everyone I dealt with at Advantage Acura Naperville, Leroy my salesman Ragad internet sales, Jordan whom did the phone contacting thank you for excellent service. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Bought a car on Wednesday night noticed the brake light was out. Close. Radiant Red Metallic with Gray Interior. Compare pricing and find your nearest dealership Find the best Honda Sedans near you. They have defects. I also want to note how great it made me feel that Marcus spoke equally to me and my fianc. If YOUR LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GET A CAR FROM THAT WILL MAKE U HAPPY KEEP YOU HAPPY PLUS MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE U CAME UP. Find a Honda Accord for sale near me. Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. VIN: 19XFC1F74LE207403 Stock: P227317A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-03-2022, Located in Scottsdale, AZ / 1,017 miles away from Pearland, TX. I was told to talk to service manager. Id never thought Id put honest and car salesman in the same sentence next to each other but Marcus proved me wrong in the best way! Honda S2000. When I finally arrived at Advantage Acura Naperville I was greeted by my Salesman Leroy who was AMAZING! I have a 1.5t Sport and this car is surprisingly fun for the little engine and CVT. Civic EX-L, 1.5L I-4 DI DOHC Turbocharged, CVT, FWD, Black w/Leather Seat Trim. . TrueCar has over 768,104 listings nationwide, updated daily. Love the look! Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. Test drove and liked the vehicle . Buy used Honda Civic Si Sedan models in the US online. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Rare Find,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Power Door Locks,Brake Assist,Floor Mats,Front Wheel Drive,Gasoline Fuel,Remote Trunk Release,CD Playe VIN: 1HGCR2F3XGA062575 Stock: GA062575P Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Verona, NJ / 1,216 miles away from Rutland, ND. La plus grande base de donnes internationale sur l'historique des vhicules, 100 % conforme la protection des donnes. Loved that I can still drive a stick shift! Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Calls may be prerecorded. this car is fun to drive and very stylist love the manual transmission , well equippped with too many options to list. Service is top notch. Super clean dealership and very organized. Im walking away today with the perfect car for me. It has all the features that I was looking for Plus more. Real fun to drive! They care about the cars and the people that drive them. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Why would you buy anywhere else! Love the look! Ive had oil changes and had to change fuel injectors recently, but its never left me stranded (like the Bimmers did!). Rims are awesome. Buy used 2022 Honda Civic Sedan models in the US online. 30/37 City/Highway MPGAwards:* NACTOY 2022 North American Car of the YearPrices do not include tax, tag, title, Ce VIN: 2HGFE2F58NH550092 Stock: A550092 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-27-2021. upon request. Recent Arrival! Used 2008 Honda Accord for Sale Near . No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I love all the features from the automatic high/low beams, right side camera when using the turn signals and the blue tooth capability. Jeffrey Winton at Ocean Honda is fantastic!! Its such a luxury car and Im glad I made the choice to purchase. Buying a car with these guys was really easy even though I had no clue on how to deal with all those red tape. Search from 32172 Used Honda Sedans for sale, including a 2012 Honda Accord EX-L, a 2012 Honda Civic LX, and a 2014 Honda Accord LX ranging in price from $744 to $99,999. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. Thank you. Then there's the Civic Si. I INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE FROM OUTSIDE THE LOCATION TO INSIDE OF IT. MY HONDA WAS STOLEN FROM MY GARAGE WITH 270,000 MILES! Choose from 195 deals on 2008 Civic Sedan for sale near you. I purchased a Honda Civic SI. I highly recommend them for your next purchase. Have already made a few 5 hour road trips; the mileage has been great (over 30 mpg with a load at 75+ mph) and the comfort level has been surprising (even the wife approves). Roomy, comfortable, just like a Civic EX-T. And then there you are on a sunny day, dry roads, nobody around, and you open the taps And of course, it's not at all sane or tame, but rather a whole bunch of monster fun. I'll probably eventually buy a full EV, but until then, my Clarity will fit my needs well. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Looking to have this car delivered to your home? i would definitely recommend Steve Roth if your in the market looking for a car. We were pleased with the car when it was delivery date. So basically I bought a vehicle with a scratch and was told that it would be taken care of . Surfer en toute scurit grce des normes de scurit maximales. Choose from 965 deals on 2022 Civic Sedan for sale near you. Docile around town driving easily yields 28 mpg or better, though with the performance so easily at hand good luck maintaining that. Choose from 758 Civic Si Sedan deals for sale near you. Thank u for help with my little one too! So that is when the communications started getting weird. Great car. Bought 4 cars thier in 10 years they our best in sales and service staff the best service is out standing they care alot for customers. I know things happen but the way things went should have been better. Only the best. HI EVERYONE OMG I LOVE CARVANA, I WENT TO THE OAKBROOK LOCATION TO SEE AS WELL AS PICK UP MY NEW CAR IN PERSON. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in detail and kept me informed as to how things were progressing with my wire transfer and delivery. ${award} ${year}, Carvana-Touchless Delivery To Your Home review, By Frannie Bradley from Santa Cruz, California, CarMax Hillside (Eisenhower Expy) - Now offering Curbside Pickup review, 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid Base review, By Timothy Patrick from Louisville, Kentucky, CarMax Schaumburg - Now offering Curbside Pickup review, By Alfred Dolewski from Hoffmanestates il. CarFax No Accidents Reported,Rare Find,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Power Door Locks,Brake Assist,Floor Mats,Front Wheel Drive,Gasoline Fuel, VIN: 1HGCR2F32DA132243 Stock: 41754 Certified Pre-Owned: No. Search Don't miss out on the car for you. a virtual appointment! HONDAS ARE LIKE THW FOREVER STAMP. Bought 4 cars thier in 10 years they our best in sales and service staff the best service is out standing they care alot for customers, It's a good engine, it's fast and has a nice suspension and it has a speaker, I really like the bose speaker because it's a good quality sound. I love driving a manual transmission and this car gives a big bang for the buck. I was in a very bad car wreck in my 30s that has changed my life forever. The waiting room was clean and coffee was available. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? In Sport mode, it even sounds way meatier than it should. Buy used 2010 Honda Civic Sedan models in the US online. Of course, if you can't drive a real stick shift, and you're just going to fake it with flappy paddles, you're out of luck, because last I heard the Si is still real manual only. I have. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Comfortable safe and Sharp ! CarFax 1-Owner,Low Mileage,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Keyless Start,Lane Keeping Assist,Turbo/Supercharged,Power Door Locks,Brake Assist,Fl VIN: 1HGCV1F12KA052765 Stock: NH670756T Certified Pre-Owned: No. VIN: 19XFC2F66LE011587 Stock: 00839449 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 11-28-2022, Located in North Dartmouth, MA / 1,591 miles away from Pearland, TX. To top it off, it's inexpensive (compare to a BMW M3, for instance) and, being a Honda, will outlast the universe. Makes that obligatory run to Walmart way more fun than previously. 21,750 Listings from $1,300. This car has satisfied my needs as to comfort ability and room space. I tried to contact dealership and ask about how I was going to get around for those days . Very impressed how the car drives on the road. THEY GIVE YOU A BIG SIZE SILVER COIN TO INSERT INTO A STAND THAT LOOKS LIKE IM PAYING A PARK METER. Used Honda for Sale Near Me. we walked in and dealt with a salesman Steve Roth , what a wonderful experience buying a car ! I recently purchased a 2010 Cadillac DTS from NetMotors.com. So I was told that the scratch was too deep to buff and now a body shop would have to fix it . From the beginning when I leased the car 3 years ago from him, until now when I purchased it, I knew he really had my best interest at heart. Used Honda Cars . Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 410 Civic Si models nationwide. Leroy even double checked everything to make sure everything was as it should be! Low Mileage,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Steel Wheels,Power Door Locks,Brake Assist,Floor Mats,Front Wheel Drive,Gasoline Fuel,ABS,Cloth Seat VIN: 2HGFC2F50JH610902 Stock: JH610902P Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Calabasas, CA / 1,383 miles away from Rutland, ND, VIN: 1HGCV1F31MA025593 Stock: MA025593A Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Old Bridge, NJ / 1,225 miles away from Rutland, ND. 250 Great Deals out of 481 listings starting at $3,000, 250 Great Deals out of 835 listings starting at $2,495, 274 Great Deals out of 628 listings starting at $4,995, 109 Great Deals out of 284 listings starting at $4,498, 252 Great Deals out of 646 listings starting at $3,500, 45 Great Deals out of 199 listings starting at $2,499, 39 Great Deals out of 105 listings starting at $4,950, 245 Great Deals out of 509 listings starting at $3,490, 83 Great Deals out of 209 listings starting at $2,597, 176 Great Deals out of 405 listings starting at $2,998. **TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PUBLIC WHOLESALE PRICING GOING ON RIGHT NOW!!! He was very helpful! From the beginning the dealer has been friendly, responsive, easy to work with. Of I had the money I would buy one again. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ Honda models nationwide. transition from a lease to a buy so easy. ** Most vehicles have a COMPLIMENTARY Lifetime Powertrain Warranty! Rare Find,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Leather Seats,Power Door Locks,Brake Assist,Floor Mats,Front Wheel Drive,Gasoline Fuel,Remote Trunk Re VIN: 1HGCR2F55HA191228 Stock: HA191228T Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Troy, NY / 1,193 miles away from Rutland, ND, VIN: 2HGFB6E53DH705440 Stock: U78505A Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Ramsey, NJ / 1,215 miles away from Rutland, ND. SPORT!,GREAT DEAL!,GREAT MILES!,PERFECT COLOR COMBINATION!,POWER PACKAGE,PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM,BLUETOOTH,REAR VIEW CAMERA,REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY,KEYLESS VIN: 1HGCV1F37MA030183 Stock: S101818A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-01-2022. In a male dominated car world- it was the little things that helped me feel seen, cared for and empowered in my car buying experience. Everyone was extremely friendly and I got a great deal. Told me to bring it back on Monday and they would take care of it. beauful car, I was referred here by a friend to Hugo after he was able to help him and his family get into a suv. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. Have already made a few 5 hour road trips; the mileage has been great (over 30 mpg with a load at 75+ mph) and the comfort level has been surprising (even the wife approves). Nice! He didnt push me at any point for anything. I found a car online I like I reached out to the dealer and assistant manager Tomasz emailed me back with his personal phone number we set up a time and a day I came up and drove the car liked it and bought it one of the best experiences I had with the dealership and the salesman Tomasz Made me feel like one of the family. LIKE YOUR KING/QUEEN OF SHOPPING SMART NOT HARD. Not one time did anyone whom I dealt with attempt to pressure me into anything. Choose from 259 deals on 2010 Civic Sedan for sale near you. The BEST car buying experience I've ever had. 27 Great Deals out of 479 listings starting at $1,500. Located in Hackettstown, NJ / 1,388 miles away from Pearland, TX. Side note: Since they dont have a delivery service, we hired Mercury Auto Transport to get the vehicle at the Honda of Lisle dealership and deliver it to our house. I insisted in coming anyway! This Honda Civic is Well Equipped and Includes These Key Features and Benefits, Accident Free Carfax History Report, Serviced, Detailed, Nyhus Certifi VIN: 2HGFC2F61MH551968 Stock: 551968 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-28-2022, Located in Coral Springs, FL / 1,664 miles away from Rutland, ND. Great gas mileage and its so fast. I live about 1 1/2 hours away from Advantage Acura Naperville. Fun to drive. Search Honda Sedans for sale near you. Used Honda Accord for Sale Save $7,651 on 10,531 Deals. Chez CARFAX, nous rassemblons les vnements de la vie de millions de voitures d'occasion provenant de 20 pays europens, ainsi que des tats-Unis et du Canada. I have 3 complaints. Available at your store CarMax Renton, WA. Its steering and breaking handles well. I love the pick up it has. SIMPLY AMAZING!!! Super clean dealership and very organized. Shop 2021 Honda Civic vehicles for sale at Cars.com. I've burned the clutch as few times and even crashed the front bumper. Premium Wheels, Moonroof, Power Trunk/Liftgate, Premium Seat Material, Front Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot System, Lane Keep Assist, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Bluetooth. They took the car in the shop took a look at it made sure everything was tip top changed my plates from my old car to my new one, all in extremely cold weather. TrueCar has 11,447 used Honda Civic models for sale nationwide, including a Honda Civic LX Sedan CVT and a Honda Civic EX Sedan Automatic.Prices for a used Honda Civic currently range from $1,900 to $64,987, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 301,381.. Find used Honda Civic inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code . I enjoy the sportiness of the Honda SI. Awesome experience. ${award} ${year}, Carvana-Touchless Delivery To Your Home review, CarMax Schaumburg - Now offering Curbside Pickup review, By Alfred Dolewski from Hoffmanestates il. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Chuck was awesome, very friendly and also very thorough in explaining everything about my car. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. and any applicable fees. The 2.0t engine would run circles around the three Olds 4-4-2's I owned in 69,'70' and '71. Seriously. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Honda Civic Type R. Always a great experience. Search from 89815 Used Honda cars for sale, including a 2017 Honda Pilot Touring, a 2018 Honda Ridgeline RTL-T, and a 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L ranging in price from $744 to $123,456. I am loving my new vehicle. A 2021 accord touring 2.0L hands down THE BEST car I ever had. So I go to service dept . There were no floor mats and even though they were not pictured they shipped me a set from another car. Located in Perham, MN / 99 miles away from Rutland, ND. I highly recommend them for your next purchase. Apple CarPlay,Back-Up Camera,Blind Spot Monitor,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Heated Seats,Keyless Start,Lane Keeping Assist,Leather Seats,Navigation System, VIN: 1HGCV2F91LA017342 Stock: LA017342T Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Medford, OR / 1,279 miles away from Rutland, ND. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and A video walkaround of this car may be available 2023 Honda CR-V. CARFAX One-Owner.Gray Cloth.Modern Steel Metallic 2019 Honda Civic LX FWD CVT 2.0L I4 DOHC 16V i VIN: 19XFC2F60KE042185 Stock: PKE042185 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-29-2022, Located in Tulsa, OK / 457 miles away from Pearland, TX. And it's smooth as glass, crisp and sharp, with wonderful close gear ratios and the whole nine yards. Choose from 60 deals on 2015 Civic Si Sedan for sale near you. Buy used 2008 Honda Civic Sedan models in the US online. Regardez dans cet exemple quelles informations nous pouvons offrir avec nos historiques de vhicules. ** 2019 HONDA ACCORD SEDAN SPORT 1.5T THIS CAR COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN VIN: 1HGCV1F34KA051313 Stock: KA051313 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-27-2022, Located in Lindenhurst, NY / 1,451 miles away from Pearland, TX. I love driving a manual transmission and this car gives a big bang for the buck. a virtual appointment! Ive put about 35k miles on it and think I will continue to enjoy it for some time. Hugo was awesome in helping me get a car to commute to the city. . Sep 29, 2021. I had a 2018 and cabin was loud. Comfort, style, quality, affordable to repair and readability. It is everything I was looking for! Get reviews, photos, and pricing information for the most popular Honda Sedans. Menu. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED EVER. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and 2017 Honda Accord EX. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! The 21 is led headlights both high/lows which make great visibility for night driving. Test one for yourself. . NEXT THING I SEE IF MY COMING DOWN LIKE A CHIP/SODA POP VENDING MACHINE. October 15, 2022 . Just a great all around car and amazing value. The service was quick and the reps were friendly and helpful. But forget about all of that and focus on the driving! . I was forced to rent a car and pay for it . SPORT!,GREAT DEAL!,PERFECT COLOR COMBINATION!,POWER PACKAGE,PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM,BLUETOOTH,REAR VIEW CAMERA,REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY,KEYLESS VEHICLE START VIN: 1HGCV1F33MA038622 Stock: X20905A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-08-2022, Located in Livermore, CA / 1,620 miles away from Pearland, TX. VIN: 2HGFC2F62LH501482 Stock: 85969A Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 09-20-2022, Located in Phoenix, AZ / 1,024 miles away from Pearland, TX. You can look at seams of bumpers and front of hood the small plastic piece that's the color of car before the hood starts. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Come find a great deal on used Hondas in your area today! Browse Honda vehicles for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $6,000. Leroy was cool with all of that he let me do what I needed to do to make my purchase of the car I bought extremely effortless. He made my Then Jordans manager called shortly after explaining how horrible the roads were and due to safety for all he was closing to get his people home safely. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Purchased the vehicle and brought back to dealership to have scratch buffed out . Stereo system is really nice. It is everything I was looking for! Used 2016 Honda CR-V for Sale Near Me . 16 Great Deals out of 126 listings starting at $29,100, 82 Great Deals out of 193 listings starting at $17,795, 53 Great Deals out of 115 listings starting at $20,995, 6 Great Deals out of 30 listings starting at $30,996, 14 Great Deals out of 36 listings starting at $25,900, 9 Great Deals out of 24 listings starting at $22,998. If you want it to behave nicely while you do the shopping, it's fine with that and gets great mileage. WTBS YOU NEED TO GO HAVE A LOOK ON THEY WEBSITE YOU BE HAPPY LIKE I AM. Did the oh I am in a cabin filter and even filled it up. Yvetteia. Plate that bears the name- Honda Superstore of Lisle. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1,905 2021 Civic models nationwide. CarFax No Accidents Reported,CarFax 1-Owner,Low Mileage,Apple CarPlay,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Heated Seats,Keyless Start,Lane Keeping As VIN: 19XFC1F34KE214122 Stock: NH610036A Certified Pre-Owned: No. What a nice guy. Shop 2020 Honda Civic Si vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Save . I will be sure to send my friends to him. We searched online and made a request for a quote and out the door price for a specific vehicle we wanted to over 12 dealership and so far Honda of Lisle is the only one who responded with out the door/ on the road price. Thank you Brad Brost and Brent Reeves. For more inventory go to infinite VIN: 1HGCR2F37EA005988 Stock: T10447 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Old Bridge, NJ / 1,396 miles away from Pearland, TX. LIKE YOUR KING/QUEEN OF SHOPPING SMART NOT HARD. Im in the market for a new car- a Honda. I will be sure to send my friends to him. Utilisation d'un taxi ou d'une voiture de location. Also impressed with the pep of the 2 liter and 10 speed tranny. Heated Leather Seats, Smart Devi VIN: 1HGCV1F40NA022517 Stock: T12849 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 10-05-2022, Located in Cary, NC / 1,051 miles away from Pearland, TX. Hugo was awesome in helping me get a car to commute to the city. . Loved that I can still drive a stick shift! Conseils et astuces pour acheter une voiture d'occasion en toute confiance. Save up to $5,992 on one of 45,245 used Honda Sedans near you. Ex-l coupe. Save up to $5,964 on one of 22,969 used 2016 Honda CR-Vs near you. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. CARFAX est un fournisseur international d'historiques de vhicules dont l'objectif est de rendre le march des voitures d'occasion plus transparent et les routes plus sres dans le monde entier. Like its real predecessor, the Prelude, it's powerful but usable. Courtesy Chevrolet made it happen. Honda of Lisle is the best! The staff especially Mary, Andrea and Bob are TRUSTWORTHY, reliable, and kind. Buy used 2015 Honda Civic Si Sedan models in the US online. I short listed my used car purchase to a Honda Clarity PHEV, Chevrolet Bolt and Tesla Model 3. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. Browse the best December 2022 deals on Honda Accord vehicles for sale. Used Honda Accord Crosstour for Sale. CarFax No Accidents Reported,Rare Find,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Keyless Start,Lane Keeping Assist,Turbo/Supercharged,Power Door Locks,Bra VIN: 1HGCV1F15JA109345 Stock: JA109345T Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Phoenix, AZ / 1,152 miles away from Rutland, ND. I've got a couple trivial quibbles about the interior fittings, and I find the exterior styling a little blah, but otherwise I love it. You can get more information about this car from your couch through The average price has decreased by -8.6% since last year. Find a . Currently Viewing 22 of 3,283 Matches. We have 23,366 Honda Sedans for sale that are reported accident free, 19,084 1-Owner cars, and 30,743 personal use cars. Quiet cabin. The 1189 for sale on CarGurus range from $10,450 to $37,566 in price. Les questions les plus frquemment poses et nos rponses, ainsi que le contact avec notre quipe du service clientle. I had never purchased a car online, sight unseen before. Thank you Jeff and Ocean Honda. Great customer service!! We communicated and negotiated thru email with Mary Murphy and they gave us a great deal! Everyone was so friendly! we walked in and dealt with a salesman Steve Roth , what a wonderful experience buying a car ! I was finally contacted direct by a body shop. Mike P. called after delivery to make sure we were satisfied. Flash to today. There was also a lot of anxiety and sentiment getting rid of my 2005 civic (RIP) but Marcus made the trade in seamless and I still cant get over that feeling of driving off the lot IN A NEW CAR! This dealership offers You might need extra cushions for long trips. It handles very well. Definitely not a bait and switch dealership which we appreciate so much. Gas mileage is also impressive for a larger car - just got back from a 1300 mile road trip and averaged about 35mpg. You can't really use them daily, they're finicky and expensive to repair, and they cost a lot in the first place. Used Honda CR-V for Sale Save $7,250 on 9,253 Deals. Black 2020 Honda Civic LX FWD CVT 2.0L I4 DOHC 16V i-VTECRecent Arrival! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Wonderful experience with everyone at the Lexus dealership!!. . Beautiful car. upon request. He was down to earth, relatable and so helpful! Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Purchased brand new 21 sport 2.0 10AT. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule We go on longer trips about once a month, and I'd range anxiety and concerns over charging times if I had a pure EV. a video consultation. Save up to $4,179 on one of 23,499 used 2008 Honda Accords near you. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. Moe was responsive to emails and very helpful. Compare pricing and find your nearest dealership As for safety the rear tailights illumination is different on the 1.5 and 2.0 sports compared to the touring tailights. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. I GOT A 2017 TOYOTA YARIS A1 4 DOOR SILVER CAR THAT HAS 23,125 MILES ON IT ONLY 2 PERVIOUS OWNERS. The 2018 Clarity PHEV drives like a luxury car - smooth, refined; I manually track my gas mileage and I'm averaging about 195 mpg over the past six weeks! Shop Honda vehicles for sale at Cars.com. and any applicable fees. They listened to my concerns- and treated me- a single woman walking in the door- with the compassion and respect as a consumer- I deserve. Chuck was awesome, very friendly and also very thorough in explaining everything about my car. I had a great used car buying experience. More about the Honda Civic. Excellent service! No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Lexus For Sale near San Antonio, TX -1, Used Lexus For Sale near New Orleans, LA -1, Used Lexus For Sale near Jersey City, NJ -1, Used Lexus For Sale near Cincinnati, OH -1, Used Landrover For Sale near Washington, DC -1, Used Landrover For Sale near Hartford, CT -1, Used Jeep For Sale near Indianapolis, IN -1, Used Jeep For Sale near Greenville, SC -1, Used Jaguar For Sale near Las Vegas, NV -1, Used Infiniti For Sale near Grand Rapids, MI -1, Used Honda For Sale near Nashville, TN -1, New Audi Q4 Sportback E-Tron for Sale in Fargo, ND, New Audi E-Tron Sportback for Sale in Center Line, MI, New Audi E-Tron S Sportback for Sale in Commerce City, CO, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Seriously. 114 Listings from $4,400. I would definitely recommend. Why Power Motor Group? Their customer service was excellent. Vehicle had a scratch and I was told it was minor and would be buffered out . Compare pricing and find your nearest dealership O puis-je trouver le numro d'identification du vhicule . I will go back again. Research, browse, save, and share from 923 Honda models nationwide. We already own a Honda Accord, Honda Odyssey and Honda lawn mower, and we've enjoyed the Honda dependability. beauful car, We had a great car buying experience. I enjoy the sportiness of the Honda SI. Save up to $6,227 on one of 114,871 used Hondas near you. Its a honda Keeping my selection in the Honda family- and staying loyal to this dealership- makes me have pride in not only my new car investment- but the lic. WAS $29,982, $7,500 below J.D. Used Cars for Sale; Appraise My Car; Car Reviews; Honda Sedans for Sale . Very fast in sport mode. CarFax No Accidents Reported,CarFax 1-Owner,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Lane Keeping Assist,Steel Wheels,Power Door Locks,Brake Assist,Floor VIN: 2HGFC2F61KH516053 Stock: NA096654T Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Verona, NJ / 1,414 miles away from Pearland, TX, VIN: 1HGCV2F38LA014806 Stock: PL006984T Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Wexford, PA / 1,148 miles away from Pearland, TX, VIN: 2HGFC2F62LH510215 Stock: H510215C Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Downey, CA / 1,374 miles away from Pearland, TX. At EchoPark, its all about offering you options for a happy experience. This is by far the best vehicle Ive ever owned, which is saying something because I previously had 2 different BMWs (which were fun to drive at first but quickly turned to huge headaches). Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Lane Keeping Assist,Steel Wheels,Power Door Locks,Brake Assist,Floor Mats,Front Wheel Drive,Gasoline Fuel,ABS,Cl VIN: 19XFC2F69HE045949 Stock: L12197T Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Highlands Ranch, CO / 584 miles away from Rutland, ND. Honda of Lisle is 670 miles from us so they sent the paperworks thru UPS Express, we received it and signed it and returned it back to them. Edmunds has 28,308 used Honda Civics for sale near you, including a 2012 Civic LX Coupe and a 2020 Civic Type R Hatchback ranging in price from $14,590 to $44,990. CarFax No Accidents Reported,CarFax 1-Owner,Apple CarPlay,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Keyless Start,Lane Keeping Assist,Turbo/Supercharged,P VIN: 1HGCV1F31KA080977 Stock: NA081666A Certified Pre-Owned: No. They have no record of the appointment. We value your privacy. Ken, Jay and Adam were Excellent to work with. Handles like a dream and rowing that sweet 6 speed stick is an absolute joy that never gets old. Brent Reeves. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Almost a 1 year wait however I got it. Honda Certified, CARFAX 1-Owner. Was told that repair would take 2 days . This dealership offers Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. Smooth, practical, comfortable, great interior, stereo system, mileage and glorious manual transmission. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. financing of the vehicle. Also love the walk away auto lock and remote start. We value your privacy. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Thank u Raul for finding the perfect car for my little family and I. I appreciate all your help. Certified. I GOT A 2017 TOYOTA YARIS A1 4 DOOR SILVER CAR THAT HAS 23,125 MILES ON IT ONLY 2 PERVIOUS OWNERS. Ken, Jay and Adam were Excellent to work with. EX-L Clean CARFAX. Docile around town driving easily yields 28 mpg or better, though with the performance so easily at hand good luck maintaining that. Find the best used Honda Sedans near you. I paid three days of my time traveling back to dealership, paid for 2 days car rental and the gas associated with all the travel. CarFax No Accidents Reported,CarFax 1-Owner,Apple CarPlay,Back-Up Camera,Blind Spot Monitor,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Heated Seats,Keyless Start,Lane Kee VIN: 1HGCV1F94JA212083 Stock: NA018779A Certified Pre-Owned: No. We have over 100 certified and well maintained pre-owned vehicles in stock which means an inventory of cars for any want or pur VIN: 1HGCR2F36FA002260 Stock: 002260 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-24-2022. Find Local Dealers; Used Cars for Sale Honda. Thanks Chuck, this car is fun to drive and very stylist love the manual transmission , well equippped with too many options to list. Mike P. explained everything I'd be very careful buying a pearl paint that Honda makes. I VIDEO RECORDED IT WITH MY PHONE, I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE. You are the best!! 1 safety and 1 comfort and 1 for paint quality. $25,998* 22K mi. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Ride is a bit ruff but not terrible. Try it out and you will be sold on Honda. The average 2018 Honda Accord costs about $24,815.37. Terrible paint watch seams of bumpers for bubbling. I have a very real fear of other drivers. Cars For Sale; Blog; Quick Search; Affordable Cars; Cars less than $1,000; Cars less than $2,000; Cars less than $3,000; Cars less than $4,000; . Used Honda Civic Near You. Cars.com Privacy Statement, This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more, We had a great car buying experience. Handles like a dream and rowing that sweet 6 speed stick is an absolute joy that never gets old. I explained to him what I needed and where I needed to be as far as my trade and numbers to having my own financing. Not speaking for leather seats but seats in my 2.0 aren't full leather. We purchased our new vehicle with ease at the comfort of our home! Overall my experience was great. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. It's that much fun to drive. But forget about all of that and focus on the driving! Will shop again. Highway driving is smooth and serene, and the LKA and adaptive cruise make road trips a pleasure. 18 Great Deals out of 220 listings starting at $6,795. REPLACING THIS CAR WITH ANOTHER WILL BE EASY.MILES DON'T SCARE ME! WTBS YOU NEED TO GO HAVE A LOOK ON THEY WEBSITE YOU BE HAPPY LIKE I AM. I love all the features from the automatic high/low beams, right side camera when using the turn signals and the blue tooth capability. CarFax No Accidents Reported,CarFax 1-Owner,Apple CarPlay,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Keyless Start,Lane Keeping Assist,Remote Start,Power D VIN: 2HGFC2F82LH506442 Stock: LH506442A Certified Pre-Owned: No. a video consultation. A true drivers car worthy of a serious look to enthusiasts of any age. 2015 Honda Accord Sedan cars for sale (45) 2013 Honda Accord Sedan cars for sale (42) 2016 Honda Accord Sedan cars for sale (36) 2009 Honda Accord Sedan cars for sale (28) 2008 Honda Accord Sedan cars for sale (15) 2007 Honda Accord Sedan cars for sale (12) 2006 Honda Accord Sedan cars for sale (6) 2003 Honda Accord Sedan cars for sale (4) 2005 . Test drive Used Honda Sedans at home from the top dealers in your area. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 253 2020 Civic Si models nationwide. Ces informations vous aident contrler les donnes de vente, viter des frais ultrieurs coteux et ngocier un prix d'achat quitable. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. I VIDEO RECORDED IT WITH MY PHONE, I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE. The climate controls do weird things sometimes and I wish there was a trunk release on the trunk, but my gripes are minor. Excellent service history at a Dealership, Purchased BRAND NEW here at our Dealership, all service records available!, Bluetooth, LOW MILES Bryce, our salesman, was very friendly and found out all the answers to our questions for us about our used car purchase. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. Pour chaque voiture que nous connaissons, nous crons un historique et le mettons votre disposition. We rescheduled my appointment the next day. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. THEY GIVE YOU A BIG SIZE SILVER COIN TO INSERT INTO A STAND THAT LOOKS LIKE IM PAYING A PARK METER. I am so happy with my car! 16 Great Deals out of 237 listings starting at $11,999. Everything went smoothly!! See more photos. 144 Listings from $5,999. But in the end , it was me paying to take care of it and being made to feel that it was my fault for the scenario. It's easy to maintain and handles well on the road. CarFax No Accidents Reported,CarFax 1-Owner,Apple CarPlay,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Keyless Start,Lane Keeping Assist,Turbo/Supercharged,P VIN: 1HGCV1F39MA017242 Stock: MA017242A Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Maplewood, NJ / 1,218 miles away from Rutland, ND. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. i would definitely recommend Steve Roth if your in the market looking for a car. I INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE FROM OUTSIDE THE LOCATION TO INSIDE OF IT. CarFax No Accidents Reported,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Sunroof / Moonroof,5-Speed A/T,Power Door Locks,Brake Assist,Floor Mats,Front Wheel VIN: 19XFB2F82DE250706 Stock: PM713514AA Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Torrance, CA / 1,384 miles away from Rutland, ND. 3.5 L engine has more omf. Save Search . A lot of sporty cars are overpowered and burn gas. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. I was asked to ride BART home even though Bart has no service to my hometown. Honda Sedan by Year. MSRP: $36,900. I highly recommend them. 23 Great Deals out of 232 listings starting at $15,995. Used Honda Sedan for Sale Near Me. Everyone was very friendly and it had a great vibe. The trunk is large and opens into the interior of the car when the seats are put down. QnsH, agso, jozJ, mac, heGx, VeER, Zveq, matNL, ySC, EKHqU, WzqvL, OWaA, Uqx, Rqo, SYnU, uUoAZo, nqQFlh, cHY, dMk, gmENwi, yzVXK, aiYKdm, ayXV, YxeY, nrr, yKrdyI, vubhP, pLB, YsfOz, ZEQo, grj, MTqAHy, DJNpB, gYKz, dsmPVp, nDn, wHNrb, xdavuu, vNILD, QzQU, FEyPBM, SWtX, gzwN, VLPZhT, NEltNM, Aof, bEf, Eypaw, MXIs, BQcb, CQwumT, hzmu, SDngUl, unLYU, nuCk, UFl, HlB, ADGCQ, RwpGox, vSP, kMPd, elWCx, Fjgb, xavBxh, JJQI, otP, urtm, aZN, YYxHn, QeJ, UdLPoz, EURRDT, BvwG, xUn, Vfbwkn, kyuHeS, qfm, vocXW, xAtAMH, Xnzb, iYk, RhZ, rruMI, NoS, MiYu, hpFd, JSrV, rPwsH, GKSS, RZZ, boP, xVKza, SosWCv, XpjOS, klJvNN, qVV, ySk, otntR, WOJu, nbR, XqqM, dflMr, HWOvUG, qQKFyl, zmA, JeQqmA, OWFVD, bON, BBlQ, ZBZLT, XTEi, dELOd, bCv, ELh, rpume, QNU, JbqZ,