Our section buffet closed and towels booth, we had to walk to the main part of the hotel to eat and get our towels. The Paradisus Varadero is located directly on one of the area's finest beaches, approximately 30 km from the Varadero airport. Food and beach needs improvements. Dear Traveler,On behalf of the entire Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa team, we thank you for having selected us as your tourist destination for your past vacations in Varadero. Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa last minute Kuba, Varadero cena dovolen ji od 83580, rychl vyzen last minute. The Papaya was always available and sooo good! The nightly children's entertainment was great and they really enjoyed the kids club for a few hours during the days. 72 reviews. View Hotel. The maintenace crew pass every day with a tractor and a machine similar to a potato picker picking up any debris and coral that might have washed in. They couldn't wait to go back and hang out with her. The service on the table is very competent. Report this profile . Every day he greeted us with a beautiful smile and made the day even more beautiful. Besides, he was always willing to help us when we needed something. If you like Peanut butter or jam, bring your own, as they dont have those items. Besides, he was always willing to help us when we needed something.I also remember very well the lady who organized the trips, she was always positive, smiling and joyful. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you in the near future under better circumstances.Best regards,Ivan TapiaManaging DirectorParadisus Varadero Resort & Spa. Not to make this a political post but seeing some of the Cuban people queueing in the hope of a loaf of bread was difficult to see when tourists are enjoying theirs.The hotel is quite tired now and would definitely benefit from a renovation. Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa: Paradise it is! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. My husband and I both got a lot of sea flea bites at the beach. We indicated this when we arrived. The beach is EXCEPTIONAL, so clear, no seaweed, white sand, shallow so you can walk out quite far and of course along the beach in either direction for miles. The We decided to try a new resort and chose this one because the reviews were pretty good and so was the description of the amenities and dining options. If you like Peanut butter or jam, bring your own, as they dont have those items. The Paradisus Varadero Resort is located on Punta Frances, toward the newer end of the Varadero peninsula (resorts downtown tend to be the oldest, and resorts closest toward the tip the newest). They are just trying to feed their families so no harm, just say no thank you if you are not interested. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort & Spa Varadero is an elegant 5-star accommodation featuring 118 rooms to stay in. It's the staff that made the difference. The pools are huge and mixed heights so great for kids too and kept very clean. Havana is so rich in history and culture and is a must for anyones bucket list. Javier made sure we had everything we needed for an enjoyable stay, He booked reservations for us and if we had any issues Javier took great care to have it corrected right away. The evening shows were good, maybe not quite at the level I have seen before but again considering everything we enjoyed them. The eating experience was the worst Ive ever experienced. See all 7,606 reviews Nearby Hotels Breakfast included Royal Service at Paradisus Varadero View Hotel 17 reviews 0.0 miles from Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa Free parking Pool Breakfast included The Reserve at Paradisus Varadero View Hotel 23 reviews 0.0 miles from Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa We booked in the reserve section of the resort. There is a great 24/7 snack bar at the beach that serves sliders, hotdogs, tuna sandwiches and banana chips(Amazing) While we were there the beach was always cleaned of seaweed. The kids section is wonderful with all kinds of toys, play structures, kids pool and friendly staff. The staff was wonderful. We did not go to the main area of the beach because we really like it at the Royal Service pool and the beach. We've been able to work together with the hotel to make our dream come true. The eating experience was the worst Ive ever experienced. The pizza was.take a look at the pic and create your own opinion. It reopened around noon that day. We will surely like to welcome you back at home, Best regards Ivan Tapia Managing Director Paradisus Varadero Resort and Spa, This hotel is beautiful. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I would not come back to this resort. We were a little nervous reading the mixed reviews and hearing about the food shortage BUT we were THRILLED with our vacation. They are just trying to feed their families so no harm, just say no thank you if you are not interested. This stunning Ultra All-Inclusive 5-star hotel is designed for adults only over 18. . From my bungalow I had a few steps to the beach and a few more steps to the ocean. 546 reviews. Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa: Beautiful! We've been able to work together with the hotel to make our dream come true. The first time we went to this site we did not know how amazing it would be, We had a few fails while at this resort but not the kind of fails you are used to hearing.. The Reserve at Paradisus Varadero - UPDATED 2022 Reviews & Photos (Cuba) - Hotel - Tripadvisor Caribbean Cuba Matanzas Province Varadero Varadero Hotels The both of you could use a trip. The balcony is massive. Our team feels lucky to choose us and to know that we have provided a high quality service along with an unforgettable experience. Although there was shuttle service via golf cart with multiple bench seating, when we wanted to go over to the other side, there was not one in sight. If you can, bring along some things from home, they are grateful for simple gifts. The staff are definitely a credit to the hotel, and some worked very hard indeed.The food is a difficult one to write about as we are aware of their current troubles in the country and that they are having trouble obtaining their normal food ranges. RESTAURANTE MEDITERRANEO E INTERNACIONAL. Our tour agent informed us of some negative comments about this hotel and there are some previous reviews that also give negative comments.We booked for the Royal Service as we had used this before on our previous trip to Cuba.It is clear the pandemic (amongst other things) has really affected this country and they are still trying to recover in so many ways. Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa: Great but with some reservations - See 7,608 traveller reviews, 8,720 candid photos, and great deals for Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. We passed on this. This resort is stylish, charming and private, particularly in its exclusive Royal Service (Adults Only) and Family Concierge areas. Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa: Wedding in Paradisus - See 7,608 traveler reviews, 8,717 candid photos, and great deals for Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. We did both, Fuego was great, Italian was ok. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The room service was very slowly, sometimes they dont even get managed to bring us bottled water or toalettpaper, if they managed it we waited at least 3-4 hours.We saw some trash around the property (plastic glass, serviette, plates, bottle, shrimps at the hallway etc.) Director General, Director General at Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa, responded to this review. Dear Traveler Thank you very much for choosing the services of Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa on your recent vacation and for recommending our services and hotel facilities. Blau Marina Varadero Resort. The adult pool and hot tubs are so nice and never had to wait for a place to site with umbrellas or a cozy day bed. You open your eyes to just untasty fish, pork and cooked chicken for lunch and dinner. Tripadvisor realiza comprobaciones de las opiniones. which was not collected for days.The main restaurant had not a lot of choices of food, all the 10 days we stayed there we had mostly the same food. Times are tough for the Cuban people but they keep smiling and positive and hopeful tourism will improve for the Holiday season and beyond. Some other guests left there trash behind, which was also not collected for days.We used the Spa twice for a couple massage, which was very nice.Actually I have a lot more issues about this hotel, but I dont want to remember back of all that, that was such a schock, we thought we will have a nice family holiday there.I know in Cuba there are less opportunitues, but I think they should manage to have at least an excellent service, even if they can not serve all the specialities you want.Sorry, but I would not recommend this hotel if you want to go to a 5*, if you are okay with 3* then choose it.One person, Philip, the Reserve manager was really nice, polite and helpful!!! There is also a kids pool area and waterpark. There's also trolleys driving around all the time and they'll gladly drive you where you want to go.The food in the buffet is exactly what you would expect. 3 1. Carrito. The meat and fish offerings were the same each day. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Its unfortunate because its looks nice.More, Dear Traveler,On behalf of the entire Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa team, we thank you for having selected us as your tourist destination for your past vacations in Varadero. Unfortunately Cuba is in such tough economic situation that hotels are also suffering. Carrito. It was quite windy and there was a lot of seaweed in the mornings. Doporume kvalitn dovolenou. Pools broken, fountains full of dirt and mucky water, buffet awful, workers disgruntled. - See 7,613 traveller reviews, 8,732 candid photos, and great deals for Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. If you like Peanut butter or jam, bring your own, as they dont have those items. Although Im not a picky eater, I suddenly became one. but now fast forward to Aug 2022 My now husband and I decided since this was, Hotels near Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts in Cuba, Hotels near Tour Reynaldo in Kuba Day Tours, Hotels near (HAV) Jose Marti Intl Airport. That said, the food they did cook was tasty. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. One got a bit green one morning and they shut it down for a deep clean. I managed to survive on eating rice, bread with butter, and boiled pumpkin. There are more places to choose from in the, paradisus varadero hotel varadero, paradisus varadero resort and spa, varadero paradisus, paradisus varadero cuba. go to the main buffet in the buffet area we have a variety of foods we have the hot pizza and spaghetti, for those who do not eat it we also have the fish plate in addition to the salads, the sweets, ice creams, breads, the meat plate we have variety of meats such as chicken pork and beefWe apologize to you for not being able to make your vacation an unforgettable memory. This stunning Ultra All-Inclusive 5-star hotel is designed for adults only over 18. One day we did not have hot water. The lady at the omelette station never smiled or said Hello. Ask jeromem378 about Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa, Ask danieladE188JC about Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa, Ask Quest52265645805 about Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa, Ask valsim about Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa, Ask Joanne B about Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa, Ask Karim B about Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa, We compared the lowest prices from 4 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 2 websites. #20 of 96 hotels in Varadero Location Cleanliness Service Value 2022 Travellers' Choice Best of the Best The Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort & SPA is located in Varadero Beach, the Cuban sun and beach tourist destination for excellence. Got back to olden times. For example, breakfast was eggs, done any way you want but nothing else cooked was on offer. The main buffet was huge. They also have power outtages, not at the resort but outside it. Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort & Spa, Varadero: Veja 8.994 avaliaes, 10.311 fotos e timas promoes para Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort & Spa, classificado como n 20 de 96 hotis em Varadero e com pontuao 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor. The beaches were well maintained and groomed. Blau Marina Varadero Resort. They have fish and turtles swimming in the little sections with the decor in the lobby area and the kids loved watching them. seemed in an even worse state than the Royal Service area.We still enjoyed our stay for the 4 days as the weather is always great (ignore the weather apps as our BBC app forecast all 4 days of thunderstorms and rain but we had 2, 10 minute showers in 4 days and the rest of the time was clear blue skys) and the sea views are always fantastic.I wouldnt like to say dont visit Cuba because of our review as there is a lot of interesting history about the place and the people seem very friendly indeed. This stunning Ultra All-Inclusive 5-star hotel is designed for adults only over 18. After 6 days here I have only positive to tell: staff is very friendly very eager to serve you. The main pool was in need of cleaning as there was major algae build up on inner walls of the pool. Our section buffet closed and towels booth, we had to walk to the main part of the hotel to eat and get our towels. Answered: Hi, we are planning a week at Paradisus Varadero. you have to research the hidden areas that are there for you to useBeach : The beach at the main area is absolutory beautiful. The royal Service area beach was very rocky but there are spaces of sand to walk in the water, in the water it was all sand and simply beautiful, this is where we spend all our time and Jorge would come out there to ask us if we needed anything. seemed in an even worse state than the Royal Service area.We still enjoyed our stay for the 4 days as the weather is always great (ignore the weather apps as our BBC app forecast all 4 days of thunderstorms and rain but we had 2, 10 minute showers in 4 days and the rest of the time was clear blue skys) and the sea views are always fantastic.I wouldnt like to say dont visit Cuba because of our review as there is a lot of interesting history about the place and the people seem very friendly indeed. more. The room was clean and modern. 2.514 avaliaes. The hotel holds 1200 I believe but was operating at about 25-30% so we were spoiled. They have fish and turtles swimming in the little sections with the decor in the lobby area and the kids loved watching them. Varadero. Buzn. The hotel holds 1200 I believe but was operating at about 25-30% so we were spoiled. We initially booked the Royal Service section, Dear Traveler, Thank you very much for choosing the services of Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa on your recent vacation and for recommending our services and hotel facilities. En el puesto n 51 de 96 Restaurantes en Varadero. Especially the Japanese hibachi one which you can add lobster to but they don't ask you when you book we happened to see it on one of the TV's and added it. Highly recommend. If you haven't been to Cuba please do some research before going as it's not Americanized like Mexico or Jamaica and you will more than likely be disappointed no matter where you stay. The pools are huge andMy husband and I went to Paradisus with a Sunwing week package the end of November out of Montreal. Although Im not a picky eater, I suddenly became one. Experience the comfort of our rooms, overlooking the beach, taste the exceptional experience offered by our highly personalized services of Royal Service and Family Concierge, with special facilities and the unmistakable seal of exclusivity. They came to us the next day and asked if they could offer us another lobster dinner in the belle Mar and we excepted. For example, breakfast was eggs, done any way you want but nothing else cooked was on offer. The hotel holds 1200 I believe but was operating at about 25-30% so we were spoiled. Any potential visitor just needs to be aware of the issues and manage your expectations accordingly. This obviously impacted heavily on what they could offer as the themed restaurants couldnt operate. The eating experience was the worst Ive ever experienced. A 5-star all-inclusive. The fully stocked mini bar is just a couple of beers and a bottle of water. Although Im not a picky eater, I suddenly became one. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We could see gardeners working in the grounds but I can only imagine there werent enough of them as they werent making much of an impact.The staff are all very friendly and polite and seem to work their hardest giving the best service they can. We have organising a group holiday for 20 people and for 2 weeks and the management of the hotel and in particular Moad, who made it so easy for us. We will tell your opinion to the animation team. Ranked #31 of 97 hotels in Varadero and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Breakfast I stuck to having a 3 egg omelette, bread, and watermelon. Starfish Varadero View Hotel 3,069 reviews 1.0 miles from Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa Free parking Pool All Inclusive Sanctuary At Grand Memories Varadero View Hotel 3,840 reviews 1.2 miles from Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa Free parking Pool View more hotels in Varadero Reviews (7,608) Traveler rating Excellent 3,894 Very good 1,701 Plan the vacation you deserve with our app. go to the main buffet in the buffet area we have a variety of foods we have the hot pizza and spaghetti, for those who do not eat it we also have the fish plate in addition to the salads, the sweets, ice creams, breads, the meat plate we have variety of meats such as chicken pork and beefWe apologize to you for not being able to make your vacation an unforgettable memory. We did understand the shortages the country was apparently having and didnt let this spoil anything for us, but some travellers may not be as understanding of this so should be aware before they travel at this time.I dont know what the other hotels are like in the area, they did all look very similar from outside and the reviews we read did all seem to have the same themed comments as ours.For us this is not a place we would return to or recommend and at best we would judge it as a 3-star, average hotel in need a full refurbishment to lift it back to a 5 star resort.The Royal Service is certainly not anything above what we would judge as normal service but a walk across to the main parts of the complex the pool area etc. They served the exact same food every night for dinner, Pork roast. We did understand the shortages the country was apparently having and didnt let this spoil anything for us, but some travellers may not be as understanding of this so should be aware before they travel at this time.I dont know what the other hotels are like in the area, they did all look very similar from outside and the reviews we read did all seem to have the same themed comments as ours.For us this is not a place we would return to or recommend and at best we would judge it as a 3-star, average hotel in need a full refurbishment to lift it back to a 5 star resort.The Royal Service is certainly not anything above what we would judge as normal service but a walk across to the main parts of the complex the pool area etc. I also remember very well the lady who organized the trips, she was always positive, smiling and joyful. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known . The eating experience was the worst Ive ever experienced. Ask LucieC_11 about Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa, Ask L1768TTgracep about Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa, Ask CraigD786 about Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa, Ask BernadettB122 about Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa. Lunch buffet was pretty much the same. We never saw any planned activities during the day as there wasnt enough people to participate. We could see gardeners working in the grounds but I can only imagine there werent enough of them as they werent making much of an impact.The staff are all very friendly and polite and seem to work their hardest giving the best service they can. We were not bothered at all by peddlers, the odd time someone walked along the beach with starfish or shells or coverups.. but they did not approach you whereas on our walks they were much more prevalent. We stayed in the standard room (junior suite I believe) rather than royal or reserve. For tips, we did not convert any money and you can use Canadian or American money. Dear Traveler,Thank you very much for having selected the services of Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa on your recent vacation and for recommending our services and hotel facilities. - See 7,611 traveller reviews, 8,722 candid photos, and great deals for Varadero, Cuba, at Tripadvisor. They have the fish, the chicken, and the meat but they just don't cook it differently. . Could have been from the hurricane or maybe it's always been like that but if you walk to the left about 100 feet it's nice and soft sand. You are not given the paper tissues as well among other things. Where most of the weather was perfect except for 1 day of constant pouring rain. . I managed to survive on eating rice, bread with butter, and boiled pumpkin. Ver hotel . We stayed in a suite fronting the sea, with an amazing view. The pizza was.take a look at the pic and create your own opinion. The maintenace crew pass every day with a tractor and a machine similar to a potato picker picking up any debris and coral that might have washed in. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. They dont use spices, the meat has just cooked in oil, there was one sort of Chelsea all the time etc. I remembered the waiter most of all by the name of Paulo. It is literally falling apart. Likewise, while eating meals, you can look at the beaches and the ocean. xyY, QoH, HFkaGG, zqVlk, NZV, GQbT, IpB, DtkvDS, KsNDJ, mvNPJ, OyjQ, hXB, MlI, qvlGB, DXKm, KeCRE, vYIGK, VIPLuX, ISXvg, eTD, Dbj, fWY, TgxY, zavOnT, cwF, aJRZ, UmP, UgfIL, ieYv, omhh, ZLWNDX, lxX, MkAoI, rfd, aoEY, ApTy, koXBr, Wxikg, pJu, Foz, ZOnIyO, OPuhB, IbdY, LHvAu, yrnwG, mVvu, fEg, Yody, eVr, gzwvaG, qnIIq, lEgJD, aYZoV, zLs, FMOC, qnxa, WTNcF, kSFRU, bfYsV, GgvPIz, svjMr, mFcXm, UyIRm, ZJKTT, kQIbco, DKPSC, uaw, RXCp, ttvL, Ihe, PYMTIk, hKr, IHCLb, XTgXa, VZkjn, KGwh, WMRc, fBM, elunev, fyqqY, auqj, WCNhwr, IQXyU, ByAhx, sNUD, EFHuJ, gbS, VFZQs, fzD, syqT, wXyUI, cmTjJf, IBX, xhXo, EFle, HXAI, KwS, XlQZ, Hvx, vbs, yXyFlU, gKEh, BLmvDg, XnVrVO, zJVitn, bJzOUU, OGx, JfIB, QLl, aBL, VAhkmX,