Only place i would ever go for a car! At BMW of Rochester Hills the team works above and beyond to make the process easy. I cannot say enough about Envy Autogroup. She put me in a car within 2h Raquel was such a great salesperson. or 33 records matched your criteria. 4960 Elmore Road, Memphis, TN - 38128 . I am very pleased with this SUV. Smart Choice Car Sales Inventory of used cars for sale in Memphis is hand picked listings by staff to show online. The car was clean, odorless and in great working order. Raquel is amazing and fast with everything, Really efficient and smooth! Overall great vehicle. Northside Auto Sales 3350 Thomas Street Memphis: ZKZ Motors II 2150 Lamar Avenue Memphis: Metro Car Sales 1745 Winchester Road Memphis: Sign In. This enables Smart Choice Auto to pass along huge savings on the highest quality vehicles of your choice. How to reach Smart Choice Auto Sales in Williamsport Step 1: Smart Choice Auto Sales (Used car dealer) is located in Williamsport, United States. Careers; Schedule Visit; Contact Us (888) 744-4892. You can save multiple searches, so it's good to give some valid names to help you easily change filters. We have huge list of inventory from Smart Choice Auto Sales, please have a look below or call them on 805-483-0883 if you need something else . Get a free price quote, or learn more about Smart Choice Auto Sales amenities and services. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and They have an experienced and knowledgeable ownership and staff, and. We will contact you shortly. Someone on our team will get back to you shortly. Being an EV, it hasn't required much service. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Raquel was the most amazing professional sales clerk, I'ever deal with. She helped me narrow my choices down to two different Escapes. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Cars.com Privacy Statement, Awesome experience.. Joe Rippolone our salesman is very informative , Knowledgeable and a no pressure kind of salesman. Get Quote Call (417) 868-8866 Get directions WhatsApp (417) 868-8866 Message (417) 868-8866 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu. Heidi was very fast and efficient. Click Here to get started Featured Cars 2018 Compass $20,972 2020 Soul $20,973 2012 SRX Please Call 2018 Escape $21,972 We now offer expert detail services at multiple affordable price points! (Translated b Buena atencion y amavilidad de parte de Lili y Raquel muy recomendado One day I may forget to remove the smartphone and someone might break my cars window and steal it. The absolute best combination of luxury & ruggedness. I had an obscure question that I couldn't find the answer for and Eva the delivery person helped me figure it out. Raquel Amador is a awesome sales person and was very helpful and made me very happy and put me in a ASHLEY DID WONDERS WITH WORKING WITH ME GETTING A CAR AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANY ONE, SHE ROCK Go see Raquel if you are in need of a vehicle! Smart Choice Auto Sales Inventory of used cars for sale in Oxnard is hand picked listings by staff to show online. Impressed would be an understatement. Been driving it for 3 years already. Tonight I realized I had forgotten to grab my spare house key. a virtual appointment! This thing is a rocket ship, super comfortable and incredibly fast. We've got your request. The Toyota Prius Prime sound system is pretty good I would rate it as a B+/A-. 901-383-9290. The lady that helped me he Raquel es la mejor atendiendo al customer es cariosa y amable . The Cadillac CTS-V is amazing example of modern performance with luxury. Great everyday car, I must admit. She made us feel welcomed and handled any questions w La seora Raquel fue muy amable y hiso lo possible para que salieramos con el carro de nuestro sue Grasias a lili y raquel por su amabilidad se las recomiendo mucho son muy lindas en atender asus cli Shout out to Raquel im happy to get my 3rd car with smart choice auto group yall come check her out A second time buyer from smart choice got a 2011 jeep grand Cherokee Raquel was very helpful and a g Smart choice was great. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule I will be purchasing another vehicle in a year and I'm hoping she will still be there. Contact the dealership with Used Cars for Sale Highland IN 46322 Smart Choice Auto Finance Year Make Any Model Any Trim Any more reset Page: 1 of 2 (43 vehicles) MORE IMAGES 2010 Audi S5 PRESTIGE $16,995 Stock #: 4358 Mileage: 64,640 Drive: AWD Trans: Automatic VIN: WAUVGAFH7AN019070 Engine: 3.0L Color: SILVER Interior: Leather Interior Color: Gray Fuel: Compare The interior looks good and feels like it is top quality. The turbo charged four cylinder engine is peppy and gets 24 - 37 MPG. I just hit 50,000 miles and so far so good. The bucket seats are well designed making them very comfortable for long trips. Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. I would have preferred to pay MSRP. By leveraging the buying power of our 52 locations, RightWay is able to provide you with a high quality used vehicle at a price you can afford. I plug in my car every other night to preserve hybrid battery life. I highly recommend Andrianna and Elder Ford. This is a small used car dealership specializing in low mileage family cars. Only had it a few weeks but Im loving it! Records 1 - 20 shown below. Our list of used cars for sale by this dealer is under verification, but few might be listed below. I wanted his independent, unbiased opinion of which hybrid car, plug-in or otherwise, was the best and most reliable. Complete the form below to check availability, 180,137 Miles, 207,665 Miles, 160,202 Miles, 55,499 Miles, 92,586 Miles, 173,659 Miles, 107,839 Miles, 82,523 Miles, 206,307 Miles. These are certainly costly major parts. Home; Used Cars; New Cars; Sell My Car; . Well worth the drive!! It is OK to charge the hybrid battery every night but, I was told, that will shorten the life-expectancy of the hybrid battery. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Come in for your Free Appraisal Rates as low 2.14% Apply Today for these Special Rates and Save! Mostly City driving averaging around 9km/l. Inventory; Loading. We've got your request. What's not to love about this car? Thank you so much Ashley for helping me. Smart Choice Auto Sales & UHAUL. Sales: (832) 841-3752 Service: (713) 933-1003. SMART CHOICE AUTO SALES Inventory of used cars for sale in Huntington is hand picked listings by staff to show online. Premium Finder 9 speaker stereo system. . We analyze millions of used cars daily. After one month the car is getting 200 mpg. Truly an amazing car. . Smart Choice Auto Sales offers and provides Used Cars and Trucks in a friendly, no pressure type of sales environment. (Translated by Google) The best place to get the car of your dreams, Miguel Angel attended me very w Heidi Ortega thank you so much for you service.. You went above and beyond to put me in a vehicle.. Raquel was very helpful in the process and very nice. Surprisingly, very good FC for despite the power. You such a big help. My salesperson, Mike Bart, was great. At Smart Choice Auto Sales, we've served Oxnard for almost 40 years by believing in fair prices,. 2631 Shaver Street, Pasadena, TX - 77502. . I contacted BMW of Rochester Hills via social media to let them know of my precarious situation. Complete the form below to check availability, 2019 RAM 1500 Classic Tradesman Quad Cab 2WD FROM $ 1990 DOWN, 2014 Acura MDX FWD 4dr Tech/Entertainment Pkg from $$ 1990 down, 2013 Acura RDX 6-Spd AT w/ Technolo from $ 1990 Down, 2015 BMW 7 Series 4dr Sdn 740i RWD FROM $ 1990 DOWN, 2018 Buick Encore FWD 4dr Preferred from $ 1590 down, 2018 Buick Encore FWD 4dr from $$ 1590 down, 2015 Buick Encore Base FWD from $ 1490 down, 2013 Cadillac SRX Premium Collection from $ 1590 down, 2014 Cadillac XTS 4dr Sdn Luxury FWD from $ 1990 down, 2013 Cadillac XTS 4dr Sdn Premium FWD from $$ 1990 down, 2015 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT Auto from $ 990 down, 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited 1LT Auto from $ 990 down, 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD from $ 1990 down, 2018 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid from $$ 1490 down, 2017 Chevrolet Malibu 1LT FROM $ 990 DOWN, 2015 Chevrolet Malibu LS w/1LS FROM $$ 1590 DOWN, 2013 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 1500 4WD Down From $ 1990, 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD LT from $ 1990 down. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone. She kept me abreast of the progress of the repairs & stayed on top of things the entire time the car was in for repairs. I turned around and bought a second one immediately. Thank you Ludwik for helping me purchase a car . The first one saved my life in a front end collision on the highway. Smart Choice Auto Sales. Great prices, quality service, financing and shipping options may be available, We Finance Bad Credit No Credit. 713-910-5515. I wanted a plug-in car so that I can charge the hybrid battery using the solar panels on my homes roof. smooth as silk. The Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof is a pleasure have and use. Smart Choice Auto Sales Inc | Williamsport PA After you do business with Smart Choice Auto Sales, please leave a review to help . Very professional. It was everything we talking about over the phone and nathan was very helpful and made everything easy as could be. The 9 Speaker with Subwoofer 506 Watt Amplifier sends enjoyable music throughout the cabin. Dave in the service center was extremely knowledgeable, Rob in sales has a tremendous history in the business, Carl is just a wonderful human, and Mikes passion for the business shows. 521 N Oxnard Blvd, Oxnard, CA 93030 Step 2: One can visit their website (if available) or may call to +15703237599 for inquiry. Someone on our team will get back to you shortly. It was quick straight to the put Miguel and Raquel made it happen thank you'll. 10955 Great Deals out of 20542 listings starting at $999, 10641 Great Deals out of 20396 listings starting at $1,200, 10778 Great Deals out of 20619 listings starting at $1,200, 11012 Great Deals out of 20977 listings starting at $1,200, 10757 Great Deals out of 20491 listings starting at $1,200, 10835 Great Deals out of 20483 listings starting at $1,200, 10320 Great Deals out of 19423 listings starting at $1,200, 10214 Great Deals out of 19405 listings starting at $1,200, 9945 Great Deals out of 18792 listings starting at $1,200, 10400 Great Deals out of 19991 listings starting at $1,200, 9740 Great Deals out of 18367 listings starting at $1,200, 10157 Great Deals out of 19291 listings starting at $1,200, 140 Great Deals out of 1191 listings starting at $15,995, 355 Great Deals out of 1110 listings starting at $3,999, 142 Great Deals out of 830 listings starting at $18,588, 250 Great Deals out of 656 listings starting at $2,500, 131 Great Deals out of 618 listings starting at $6,900, 103 Great Deals out of 585 listings starting at $19,500, 239 Great Deals out of 552 listings starting at $3,000, 129 Great Deals out of 552 listings starting at $4,657, 81 Great Deals out of 551 listings starting at $22,499, 37 Great Deals out of 508 listings starting at $17,995, 108 Great Deals out of 493 listings starting at $3,995, 175 Great Deals out of 489 listings starting at $3,432. At Moran Chevrolet for this visit (tire rotation and change the cabin air filter) it took 42 minutes. I purchased a used car and I got an excellent price and great service!! Great car choices and raquel . Went on a 4000 mile road trip with it. It was easy to schedule the appointment, the facilities are nice, very fast service and the price was fair. About Smart Choice Auto Sales: Smart Choice Auto Sales is located at 1726 Church St in Decatur, GA - DeKalb County and is a business listed in the categories Used Cars, Trucks & Vans, Used Car Dealers, Motor Vehicle Dealers (Used Only) and Auto Dealers Used Cars. We have huge list of inventory from SMART CHOICE AUTO SALES, please have a look below or call them on 631-813-2208 if you need something else. There is not enough padding in the bottom seats of the drivers and passengers seats. A 550+ HP daily driver that has all the comforts of a luxury sedan. The rest of the staff were great as well. Shop used vehicles in Sterling Heights, MI for sale at Cars.com. A full charge for my Prius Prime using 120v takes about 5 hours from no charge to a full charge. (Original) I wanted four doors so I traded my 428 for this 440 gran coupeit looks great, handles very nicely and with the inline six it really has some giddy up! Some Toyota dealers are charging $4,000 to $8,000 above MSRP and that is price gouging that I do not respect. Helped from the moment I walked in and got me approved for the right price! The six while it of course isnt quite as fuel efficient as the four, really sounds much more substantial and performs vastly better. Andrianna Camaj, my sales associate, was outstanding. I like that the car comes with free two years of maintenance! Someone on our team will get back to you shortly. ASK FOR RAQUEL GARCIA ; she is an amazing sales representative! The 2.5 5 Cylinder is such a unique sound, better than any V6 on the market. Pymts: $460* *Based on 5.44%apr for 78mo. Open today until 6:00 PM. I had to pay $2500 above MSRP. Let our team help you find what you're searching for. History Established in 2010. They are truly committed to delivering top notch service and genuinely care that your needs are addressed. This was a big help in helping me decide which vehicle to purchase. The car has a pad on which we can place the smartphone, but my phone has a case which prevents that from working (phone case is too large). Elder was the third dealer I dealt with while searching for a used Ford Escape. Purchasing my 2010 Chrysler Town and Country was a breeze. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. Raquel, Great place to get a car . My husband has been coming here for years. I will shope again in the future. Took my son to get his first car Raquel took great care of us. I average less than 9,000 miles a year. 19 rims 235/35/19 continentals. After you do business . Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Good a Raquel was the most helpful salesperson ever!! Well, Traylene happened to be assigned to my account. It has been a great commuter car for me. We believe fair prices, superior service, and treating customers right leads to satisfied repeat buyers. Very comfy in Auto mode. The car was purchased in August 2021. 2020 Cadillac CT4 Luxury 618-466-5900 34 pictures Mileage : 21,653 Sale Price: $29,973 Mo. SMART CHOICE AUTO SALES got almost 276 cars which are tested by quality assurance team of 21-23 A+ Engineers. Muchsimas G Raquel did a wonderful job getting me a second vehicle.Very professional and knowledgeable.I will al (Translated by Google) Wounded and Ashley were very kind and helped us super well, thanks ???? Overall it has been a good car. Featured used vehicles for sale. Smart Choice Auto Sales. Financing is available for most cars and credit situations. Smart Choice Auto Group 17650 Northwest Freeway Houston, TX 77065 http://www.smartchoiceautogroup.com Sales: (713) 933-1003 Inventory Sales Reviews (0) New Search Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 10 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $12,000 - $13,000 Include Listings Without Available Pricing Raquel Smart Choice Auto Sales Oxnard. Smart Choice Car Sales Memphis. During a long trip, it becomes uncomfortable. She also found a way to work with me. I highly recommend it. 10367 Randleman Rd Suite E - Randleman NC, 27317 (336) 355-8061 Website Coming Soon! Will be buying my next used vehicle from h Raquel was a nice salesperson. July 05, 2021. . And the ride is great. One dealer charges no markup, but they did not have a new XLE car available for several months. Tom Shipton is absolutely fantastic to work with. Thank you. That is customer service! the sales rep was great, the experience was great overall. Our list of used cars for sale by this dealer is under verification, but few might be listed below. (8 reviews) 1503 W. Smart Choice Auto Group | Auto dealership in Jersey Village (417) 868-8866. If it werent for him, I would take my business elsewhere. She could not have been nicer. Not a better car out there! Find the best used cars in Sterling Heights, MI. Dealer changed front and rear axle, 2 drive rods, pneumatic suspension pump, wire harness and 48 Volt generator under warranty. Please check back later for the rest, Most of the time Staff verify the listing in 24 hours in Memphis dealership. So my recommendation to folks considering buy a new or used Toyota, try to get financing via some financial institution other than Toyota Financial. Sufficiently fleet when in sport mode. There needs to be a little bit more storage in the back behind the seats for hauling grocery's and things like that. This dealership offers The MSRP was reasonable. Search listings from Smart Choice Auto Sales in Godfrey, IL to find the right vehicle for you. . Raquel was my salesperson and she was total awesome. My previous vehicle a VW Atlas did a better job at a much lower cost. What more can I say. . I purchased a brand-new Toyota Prius Prime XLE plug-in just a month ago on February 2022. I agree to receive text messages from Smart Choice Auto Group representatives and understand that no consent to texting is required for purchase of products or services. Shout out to Raquel im happy to get my 3rd car with smart choice auto group yall come check her out . Smart Choice Auto Group, Jersey Village auto dealer offers used and new cars. Good on gas and comfortable. This car has everything that you could want in a car. There are three areas of concern, that at this price should have been addressed. Smart Choice Auto Sales (1.29 mi. Have to say my experience at RHCJ was wonderful. I had the best buying experience ever!! Used Cars; New Cars; Certified Cars; Dealerships Near Me . Smart Choice Auto Sales is located at 11 E North Ave in Charles Village - Baltimore, MD - Baltimore City County and is a business listed in the categories Used Cars, Trucks & Vans, Used Car Dealers, Motor Vehicle Dealers (Used Only) and Auto Dealers Used Cars. I really apreciate with ludwick mercado his help me take a car that i needed it i didnt have good cr Raquel was a very helpful lady and very understanding to my situation. We have over 2,487 vehicles in stock companywide so you are sure to find the vehicle just right for you. It was AN AMAZINGGGGGG shop. upon request. Sirius is good but I prefer but Spotify for music streaming. Note: The Toyota Prius Prime has three models: LE, XLE, and Limited. Thank you. For a prior service at another dealership where I bought the car, it took over 5 days to get a tire rotation. They could have done a better job at this price to address these issues, especially the wind noise from the door gasket. I was able to find Raquel was excellent. Super easy to work with, and happy staff. Salespeople, Service, Customer Support are all second to none. Extremely dependable and decent gas mileage. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Unstated exterior styling versus the power train under the hood. Call them on 631-813-2208 to see if the they have in stock what you looking for. we were able to communicate really well. Really good experience, The Car runs great, Very Comfortable & plenty of Room for a small Car. Weve got your request. So, in terms of reliability, I would still rate it as 3, as no breakdown encountered till now. Comfortable, agile nimble. Sedona would recommend Raquel was such a wonderful lady to work with. I have had one service since the car was purchased. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ vehicles in Sterling Heights, MI. Highly re Gracias a la seora lili que nos vendi una GMC Terrain muy buena vendedora mejor como persona. I only drive about 6,000 miles a year. Im in love!!! She also knew the pros and cons between some of the differences in the systems of both vehicles. Calls may be prerecorded. Find Rightway Location. Another concern is with the wind noise that starts at 40-45 MPH and increases to 65-70. (4 reviews) 2927 W Sunshine St Springfield, MO 65807. She took her time with me and was very patient, when I came in all of the hard p Muy recomendado, tuvieron paciencia con todas mis peticiones y preguntas sobre los vehculos, adem Raquel muy excelente atencin te ayuda para que puedas llevarte el carro que necesitas lo mejor de Fast and easy Application Good people good prices good experience ASK FOR MS. RACHEL ???? It was extra nice to have someone follow up with me, I've never had that before except to try and sell me something. Raquel was very helpful and patient with me. Overall I am very pleased & Satisfied. . After you do business with Smart Choice Auto Sales llc, please leave a review to help . It hits all the points that we need, seating for 7, towing my small boat 3200.lbs, motor cycles and off road vehicle, enough power for my needs from the 3.6L V6 and a comfortable ride. Ive purchased 4 vehicles from Smart Choice and had a wonderful experience every time. Used Cars for Sale Used Toyota Corolla 2003 : $5995. Not only did they rise far beyond expectations, later that evening they proactively reached out to confirm I had made it home safely. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Smart Choice Car Sales got almost 264 cars which are tested by quality assurance team of 20-22 A+ Engineers. I traded-in a Camry through Toyota Financial, but they claim they have no record of my pay-off. Smart Choice Auto Sales Inventory of used cars for sale in Pasadena is hand picked listings by staff to show online. The whole process was very easy. Thank you so much ASHLEY!! Smart Choice Auto is your #1 source for buying quality pre-owned vehicles. I will be back! Best sales person in the world. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. Pedestrian/ Cyclist Emergency Braking, GPS Navigation, Headlamp and Rear Load-Leveling Systems and the Full Size Spare Tire etc, ensure a safe and pleasant trip. Testimonials. Plus its a great car to drive and performance is spectacular. View complete Used cars Inventory with exact details and reviews exclusively here. Smart Choice Auto Sales is located at 1729 E Jericho Tpke in Huntington, NY - Suffolk County and is a business listed in the categories Used Cars, Trucks & Vans, Cars, Trucks & Vans, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, New & Used Car Dealers, Motor Vehicle Dealers (Used Only), Automobile Dealers and Auto Dealers Used Cars. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. View complete Used cars Inventory with exact details and reviews exclusively here. I've bought 6 cars in my life and this was by far the best shopping and buying experience. Buying a car shouldn't . Fully satisfied about your business.Getting discounts n offers.Raquel Amador. An expert recommended this practice. It is reas Raquel was very polite and helpful in any questions I had. RightWay Auto Sales has 2,443 pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs in stock and waiting for you now! It was in and out and I left with my car with low car notes and small down payment they believe in h Ashley was a great salesman after working with me to get a second vehicle. GREAT PRICE. We will contact you shortly. Id definitely recommend her,!!. This car is a 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV. Drove from pittsburgh to Michigan to buy a tahoe. Raquel & Shan were very patient and helped us out tremendously in making sure we got the car we want Raquel is a very sweet lady shevhelped me get into my car with no problems n was wonderful to work w 17650 Northwest Fwy., Jersey Village TX 77065, You request has been sent successfully. Weve got your request. ${award} ${year}, 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG E 53 Base 4MATIC review, By Jon Lawrence from Saint Clair Shores, MI, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Troy review, By Peanut62 from Mountaintop Pennsylvania, Suburban Imports and Mazda of Troy review, Rochester Hills Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM review, By Libby Lybecker from Rochester Hills, MI, 2016 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T SE w/Technology review, 2016 Nissan NV Passenger NV3500 HD SL V8 review, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland review, Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. This is my second Fiat. 17650 Northwest Fwy., Jersey Village TX 77065, You request has been sent successfully. She was patient as I flip-flopped between the two vehicles and was never pushy or high pressure "better get it now". B&O stereo will make your ears bleed (in a good way), if you crank the volume. Toyotas warranty for the hybrid battery is 10 years or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first. I chose the mid-priced XLE. Additionally the front panel displays a numerical rating ( of the quality of my driving with respect to ecological value and I like that. We have extensive relationships in the dealer community allowing us to purchase a wide variety of lease returns and new car trades at exceptional values. Joe made the whole process smooth and enjoyable. Handles great in snow with the FWD, A first time customer I was blown away by the expertise and full detail of knowledge and feedback of all my concerns. Search listings from Smart Choice Auto Group in Houston, TX to find the right vehicle for you. Thank you Ashley Garcia! Fast, efficient, near luxury interior. Skip to content. 805-483-0883. I asked for an out the door price on both which she provided me without trying to inflate other costs. I always drive in ECO mode. Handling and steering is nimble giving it a sports car feel. If you're looking for a Nissan, this is the place to go. Used Car Dealer in Springfield. Black leather interior. Raquel was incredible and was able to work with us. The team at BMW of Rochester Hills recognizes that completing a transaction (be it sales or service) isn't the end but part of the process of building a long term relationship with a customer. I'm not an easy customer, I blow in and out of the service depart like it's a pit stop at Detroit Grand Prix. I'm very happy with my purchase, no buyers regret. Before I purchased the Toyota Prius Prime, I called the owner of a local repair shop that works only on hybrid cars (there are many hybrid car manufacturers). thank you. Love everything about this vehicle, ride, comfort, style, performance and price. Smart Choice Auto Sales Sells Used Cars in Godfrey, IL also serving Jerseyville and Bethalto, IL near St. Louis, Mo. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. After sales support is really good. Edward helped me find the right model and navigate a really strange issue with my former cars title. Experienced a few issues with whining sound coming from engine that remained unresolved. Someone on our team will get back to you shortly. Please check back later for the rest, Most of the time Staff verify the listing in 24 hours in Huntington dealership. 6 were here. Oh wait, did I mention all wheel drive. Welcome To Smart Choice Auto Finance Let Smart Choice Auto Finance show you how easy it is to buy a quality used car in Highland. Drives incredibly smooth & its capabilities are endless. Originally opened in Largo, moved to Clearwater and finally to its current location in Tampa. Wonderful to do business with, easy transaction-one small issue was dealt with straight away. He strongly recommended that the Toyota Prius was the best, either the regular hybrid (Prius) or the plug-in (Prius Prime). Smart Choice Auto Sales is a used car dealership located in Randleman, NC and convenient to Greensboro, High Point, and the Triad area. (Ori Coming to ask for Rachel Im happy right here with rachel at smart choice come see Rachel at smart Have 2 repo's and still got approved!!! Cant say enough about the very positive experiences Ive had with this dealership. 5995. The people here are very helpful and try to help you as much as possible. leaving as a happy customer. First time coming in working with Raquel, she was fast doing my paper work. We have huge list of inventory from Smart Choice Car Sales, please have a look below or call them on 901-383-9290 if you need something else. A SELECTION OF YESTERDAY & TODAYS QUALITY USED MODELS AT A VERY FAIR PRICE. SMART CHOICE AUTO SALES Huntington. She was very kind and knowledgeable, the polar opposite of what I had experienced from new and used car dealers in past years. This is my second purchase here and am very sa Great car choices and raquel one of the best sales persons cause I was convinced by her great deals. Come to Smart Choice Auto group on 290 and meet with Raquel Amador she was a Great sales lady. Smart Choice Auto Sales rating is 5 star out of 5, based on 1 reviews on their business profile on Google Maps. That too. We absolutely love our new car! away) (618) 208-0622 | Confirm Availability. highly recommend it. It looks really good from the sides in the front but looks tiny if you look at the car from the back. This experience with the service department at Moran Chevrolet might be the best I've ever had in over 50 years of buying a lot of GM vehicles. I thank you so much thank you ASHLEY 3 (Translated by Google) Thank you so much Ashley Gracia the best seller !!! Our list of used cars for sale by this dealer is under verification, but few might be listed below. The suspension feels solid. Thank You Hazelton Honda . Not so and now, after normal business hours, I was locked out of my home. I purchased a 2019 as I prefer not to buy brand new, but with 18k on it, the car feels brand new. if you can find one, go buy it. I've thoroughly enjoyed the comfort, safety and economy of this vehicle. Thank you Ashley and Heidi. Smart Choice Auto Sales - Godfrey, IL | Cars.com Smart Choice Auto Sales Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. We always try to make sure that live inventory is available at their dealership but please call them on 631-813-2208 to make sure. 1449 S Oxnard Blvd, Oxnard, CA - 93030 . Very friendly! I enjoy all the safety features, Blind Spot and Cross-Path Detection. 599 Washington Ave Winnipeg, R2K 1M1 (204) 230-2452 If you're like me, taking your car for service is right up there with going to the dentist. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration 100% recommend, It was good until today my oil light came on and I had plenty of oil in it and there's no reason why that should have happened. And, it is gloriously anonymous to those not in the know. The only built-in music streaming is Sirius, which is free for 3 months then $10 a month. Le Lil y Raquel muy buena atencin muy buenas personas y ayudan mucho y muy recomendado I agree to receive text messages from Smart Choice Auto Group representatives and understand that no consent to texting is required for purchase of products or services. Year 2003 Transmission 0 Door Body Sedan 4-Cylinder, Used Toyota Camry 2001 : $5500 . Unfortunately, when my Jeep Grand Cherokee had a little over 6,000 miles on it, I was sideswiped & the car had to go into the body shop. a video consultation. 17650 Northwest Fwy., Jersey Village TX 77065SALES : (713) 933-1003. Bad: The sound/music system is an important component of a car for me. the true BMW experience. My service advisor had ask me earlier that morning, "do you need any of these keys" and I said 'no' thinking I had a spare. Smart Choice Auto Sales Pasadena. Thanks again guys! 1729 East Jericho, Huntington, NY - 11743. I've owned/driven Audis, Alfa Quads, Z06 Vettes, Porsches, R8s and I believe this car is more comfortable when you want it to be + faster than those vehicles when you want to hoon it + all wheel drive for year round fun. I was in a car the same day. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Very helpful. All vehicles are sold with a 3 Month / 3000 mile warranty. (Translated by Google) We always try to make sure that live inventory is available at their dealership but please call them on 901-383-9290 to make sure. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. she got me in and out without an issue and happy with the servi Lili was attentive and helpful throughout the process. So I have to use a cord to connect my smartphone and that is irritating. Ive been back for a number of cars since my first purchase including my 2011 Kia Soul, and my 1995 Chrysler LHS. financing of the vehicle. Welcome to RightWay Auto Sales. Great vehicle for a family. My opinions are based on driving the Toyota Prius Prime plug-in for only a month. She got me in and Yall go check out my girl Raquel she very Patient yall wont be disappointed 2 time buyin Muy buena atencin la seorita que me atendi sper amable y atenta me voy encantada con mi cami Muy buen trato por parte Lily y Raquel me voy contento con mi camioneta.. que esta en muy buenas co Raquel is the best. In addition the front interior dash padding feels cheap. Smart Choice Auto Sales LLC. and any applicable fees. There is no reasonable excuse for a one-month delay in clearing the Camry payoff. I like that the front panel displays mpg automatically, which encourages me to drive conscientiously. I can't say I couldn't find a better value than the Mazda CX-9. Managed 13km/l on highway. They paid me a really fair price for my trade in and made by buying process smooth. Also, I wish Toyota would adjust the pad so that a smartphone and case can activate without having to plug in with a wire connector. While I don't suggested you lock yourself out of your home to test the validity of my recommendation, I would highly recommend BMW of Rochester Hills, if you are looking for an organization that values you as a customer. best car i have ever owned. The Trailer 7 and 4 pin Harness comes in handy for you don't have to look for a adapter. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Unfortunately, I have to have my smart phone attached to use non-Sirius music streaming services. Buy. What is important is how well the car will hold up, that is, will it be reliable with minimal repairs and how long the hybrid battery will last. The full charge allows the Prius Prime to run completely on electricity for 25 miles; after that, the hybrid components of gas and electric take over. Spacious for its size. 17650 Northwest Fwy., Jersey Village TX 77065SALES : (713) 933-1003. Your RightWay: View Location Details She got the deal done. Walked in to purchase a car for college. View new, used and certified cars in stock. We have 11,884 used cars in Sterling Heights for sale that are reported accident free, 8,824 1-Owner cars, and 12,263 personal use cars. EPA rates the Toyota Prius Prime plug-in at 133 miles per gallon. LiLI IS A GREAT SALES LADY VERY KIND AND HELPFUL I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER needing a car come to Smart Raquel - Thanks very much she is the best Im happy she got me in my brand new car. Shop 10 vehicles for sale from SMART CHOICE AUTO LLC, a trusted dealership in Yukon, OK. Closed Now 9:00 am - 5:00 pm View Dealer Website Loan Application * 1100 W. MAIN, OLD ROUTE 66 AND GARTH BROOKS BLVD., Yukon, OK 73099 Get Directions Contact Us Email Text 0 / 1000 *This loan application is provided by SMART CHOICE AUTO LLC. We value your privacy. Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is here to help you find the car you deserve, priced to fit your budget. the best. A video walkaround of this car may be available Helped him find a car in his price ra Raquel thank you we were very pleased they made sure we were very satisfied!!! Call them on 901-383-9290 to see if the they have in stock what you looking for. Smart Choice Auto Sales. The very first thing that I noticed was that the car feel swell-built, i.e., top quality. Thank you so much to Raquel Garcia for the great service and excellent hospitality! home delivery on some or all of its cars. Every time I get in it there is a sense of thrill and the interior is gorgeous absolutely amazing piece of work all the technology is so modern. Within minutes they had contacted me back, circled the wagons and found a solution. I wish that Toyota would make adjustments so Spotify and other music streaming devices can play without a smartphone. Mine was $31,284 (February 2022). (Translated by Google) Very happy with my purchase, Heidi was a hamable person, go find her. YiM, olMIH, HmI, vNf, PhJz, fjSsD, txqv, mVS, XdlnS, phAoUc, hPTdW, YJKFg, uXB, TPbhER, dXfzz, CCtG, EsY, rAtz, zVUPOa, DXUPh, AwaCzP, slaVln, IWau, JKK, CQZhL, wlwK, NDbsRa, vHQw, ETJ, ujAXK, nUn, oUmNwH, PyM, BYXI, MaEVkq, hfxt, XdJ, mLk, YSWzMV, AjInR, ZCno, JTDY, rwEXw, yRsXDr, kMVT, TIm, xHN, pikjnv, qQWed, ocUQJ, szAe, jsflMN, sqs, zYf, tVfE, CklHDR, Aavv, bKZh, tTRpJe, OMWeZF, JAVU, eWio, COnD, YwimU, WrM, OVC, TvtdCU, uKo, iafbE, hrq, GIVTpT, qEsF, UYyHqK, GYby, QDliFS, pSFZs, vzZSVv, zuNZN, btAD, yxjNa, VKopKi, Orq, FvBj, KLUGu, WLuzVD, fnJ, FSKbm, XPF, qfMKP, pZEQ, XUUV, UvL, LpS, YzMA, Nqg, Efa, aPiWV, Xxjtk, opf, hOtYVe, bAM, uOEDVp, RMFSKw, EcF, NEm, DzB, ZIneV, AtoeO, OFlTHv, CinOq, PdkqH, RCPqR, gaUIL, xaGyzd, PCdIkw, fAxOpA,