~ Steve Irwin. "I believe sustainable use is the greatest propaganda in wildlife conservation at the moment.". My field is with apex predators, hence your crocodiles, your snakes, your spiders. ~ Steve Irwin. Famous Steve Irwin Quotes. The truth is that we will never save wildlife by killing it. I've been playing with snakes since before I could walk. The first crocodile I ever caught was at nine years of age, and it was a rescue. ~ Steve Irwin. I've been playing with snakes since before I could walk. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message. Every single day of our lives involves wildlife education. Even if its shaky or slightly out of focus, I dont give a rip. Okay, so what we really have to recognize and own as Americans is that our way of being is itself perhaps the greatest threat to the continuation of civilization. Some ministers say, 'If you don't repent you'll die and go to a place the name of which I can't pronounce.' I can! ~ Steve Irwin. ~ Steve Irwin. ~ Steve Irwin. ~ Steve Irwin. It is all about perceived danger. ~ Steve Irwin.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'internetpillar_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',185,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-internetpillar_com-medrectangle-4-0'); I am optimistic globally. That is my profession., if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'quoteambition_com-leader-3','ezslot_19',165,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-leader-3-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'quoteambition_com-leader-3','ezslot_20',165,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-leader-3-0_1');.leader-3-multi-165{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:0!important;margin-right:0!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}31. Rhys Ifans. And I have stopped eating tuna until the tuna nets cease killing tens of thousands of dolphins every single year. ~ Steve Irwin. You know, you can touch a stick of dynamite, but if you touch a venomous snake itll turn around and bite you and kill you so fast its not even funny. Snakes are just very instinctive to me. Yeah, for some reason parrots have to bite me. The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society ship MY Steve Irwin/MY Steve Irwin was named in his honour. #Nine #Problem #Crocodiles. Herein lies our concern. She would definitely be the oldest living animal on Earth I cant see why she shouldnt live till 200. You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. Yeah, I think its an absolute disaster that Australia, the government, allowed kangaroo culling. I got hit, whacked, underwater, across the face. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'quoteambition_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_9',157,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-medrectangle-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'quoteambition_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_10',157,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-medrectangle-4-0_1');.medrectangle-4-multi-157{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:0!important;margin-right:0!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}And make sure to read these cheetah quotes and lion quotes. If we can teach people about wildlife, they will be touched. They've nearly torn my nose off. Even if a big old alligator is chewing me up I want to go down and go, Crikey! just before I die. I sincerely believe that there's room for cutting down trees for forestry and grazing, so as we all get to eat. ~ Steve Irwin. So now what happens is the cameras follow me around and capture exactly what Ive been doing since I was a boy. Weve evolved from sitting back on our tripods and shooting wildlife films like they have been shot historically, which doesnt work for us., 79. #Years #Age #Nine "I have a deep-seated respect for parrots. And their sacred totem is the crocodile. The most important thing that I've found, that perhaps you could use, is be passionate and enthusiastic in the direction that you choose in life, and you'll be a winner., Where I live if someone gives you a hug its from the heart., If we save our wild places, we will ultimately save ourselves., We dont own the planet Earth, we belong to it. Crikey means gee whiz, wow! Ive had some really bad parrot bites., 56. But kids are so unpredictable., 30. We are cruel to each other. Even if it cost his life, he showed the world what a true passionate environmentalist and conversationalist he is through the documentary series that he filmed. ~ Steve Irwin. Im the Founder of Internet Pillar. Because when they strike it can be that quick that if they're within range, you're dead, you're dead in your tracks. It doesn't matter where or what it is, from the biggest to the most venomous. ~ Steve Irwin. ~ Steve Irwin. 52. Whatever you want to do in this world, it. Please add in the comment section. Seventeen of those species are rare or endangered. No matter where you go and what you do in America, you turn the tele on and you're confronted with violence. I had to jump off and jump on a plane at the rangers station airfield, flew straight down and walked off the plane into the awards ceremony. It never ceases to amaze me how cruel some people are. If we level that much land to grow rice and whatever, then no other animal could live there except for some insect pest species. Steve Irwin. I get called an adrenaline junkie every other minute, and Im just fine with that., 20. Did you learn something from Steven Irwin too? It causes me great pain and anxiety to inflict fear on this poor old croc, but without me, he and his wilderness would suffer. He wanted the wildlife to survive even when men had become its enemies. ~ Steve Irwin. I want the cleanest water, the freshest air and wildlife in abundance. ~ Steve Irwin. So, my tactic with conservation of apex predators is to get people excited and take them to where they live. There are 23 species. In front of that crocodile I was in complete control. It doesnt matter where or what it is, from the biggest to the most venomous., if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'quoteambition_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_23',167,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'quoteambition_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_24',167,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0_1');.mobile-leaderboard-1-multi-167{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:0!important;margin-right:0!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}39. Only now we have a team of, you know, like 73 of us, and it's gone beyond that. If we save our wild places, we will ultimately save ourselves. If we level that much land to grow rice and whatever, then no other animal could live there except for some insect pest species. My mum and dad were very passionate about that and, I was lucky enough to go along. I have a deep-seated respect for parrots. Ive worked with more dangerous snakes than anyone in the world and Ive never been bitten. Manage SettingsContinue with Recommended Cookies, Steve Irwin was an Australian zookeeper, conservationist, television personality, wildlife expert, and environmentalist known as The Crocodile Hunter.. This is some text inside of a div block. Irwins passion is an eye-opener to uswe should learn how to take care of our environment, both plants and animals. Both humans and animals need shelter to survive on this planet. Snakes are just very instinctive to me. I'd go to any country, anywhere, any snakes, not a problem. I got hit, whacked, underwater, across the face. I bled a lot. ~ Steve Irwin. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device.We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development.An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. So many scientists are working frantically on the reparation of our planet., 12. So fear helps me from making mistakes, but I make lot of mistakes. I have no fear of losing my lifeif I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it., 7. See, Ive always seen Jacques Cousteau as a hero, mate. We must act before its too late. Steve Irwin. People are harder. ~ Steve Irwin. So, my tactic with conservation of apex predators is to get people excited and take them to where they live., 46. Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter: The Incredible Life and Adventures of Steve and Terri Irwin. I don't know why that is. ~ Steve Irwin. For his extraordinary service to global conservation and to Australian tourism, he was awarded with the Centenary Medal by the Australian government. So now what happens is the cameras follow me around and capture exactly what I've been doing since I was a boy. When I talk to the camera, mate, it's not like I'm talking to the camera, I'm talking to you because I want to whip you around and plunk you right there with me. No, snakes are no problem. Australia has one of the worst mammalian extinction rates in the world., 66. Here Are 23 Quotes By Steve Irwin That Show His Deep Compassion Towards Life. I have a message for my fans. More than 10 Quotes from Steve Irwin to share on social media and with friends. So these were the 77 top Steve Irwin quotes and sayings. We couldnt film for seven days. If you cant excite people about wildlife, how can you convince them to love, cherish, and protect our wildlife and the environment they live in? I believe that education is all about being excited about something. I'm getting better and better at 'em. Thats their job. But most of all, I want a future for our children., 45. We dont own the planet Earth, we belong to it. They believe that their island is actually a solidified crocodile, so it has sacred status., 29. ~ Steve Irwin. The only animals Im not comfortable with are parrots, but Im learning as I go. Everyone has to compromise., if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'quoteambition_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_31',170,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-narrow-sky-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'quoteambition_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_32',170,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-narrow-sky-2-0_1');.narrow-sky-2-multi-170{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:0!important;margin-right:0!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}51. ~ Steve Irwin.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'internetpillar_com-leader-1','ezslot_5',189,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-internetpillar_com-leader-1-0'); I have no problem giving donations, but I like to see my money go to work. My dad taught me from my youngest childhood memories through these connections with Aboriginal and tribal people that you must always protect people's sacred status, regardless of the past. ~ Steve Irwin. I finished the shot, got into the boat and blood started coming out. Ive worked with more dangerous snakes than anyone in the world and Ive never been bitten. Which is very unfortunate. My belief is that what comes across on the television is a capture of my enthusiasm and my passion for wildlife. The most important thing that Ive found, that perhaps you could use, is be passionate and enthusiastic in the direction that you choose in life, and youll be a winner., 10. My dad taught me from my youngest childhood memories through these connections with Aboriginal and tribal people that you must always protect people's sacred status, regardless of the past. No, snakes are no problem. Top Steve Irwins Quotes. Because when they strike it can be that quick that if they're within range, you're dead, you're dead in your tracks. Steve Irwin. Since I was a boy, from this house, I was out rescuing crocodiles and snakes. It makes me sick to my stomach to be compared in that way., 74. I get called an adrenaline junkie every other minute, and I'm just fine with that. Yeah, lets get em!, 3. I think wildlife is just like a magnet, and its something that I cant help. You know, you can touch a stick of dynamite, but if you touch a venomous snake itll turn around and bite you and kill you so fast its not even funny. I'd go to any country, anywhere, any snakes, not a problem. Do you think people would be so merciless and torturous if fish and sharks cried like babies when they felt pain? Scientific whaling, and other lies will be exposed and become atrocities of the past., 83. The message is simple: love and conserve our wildlife. Its just great Youre fortunate in your life to be in a good enough position to help someone. Youre far safer dealing with crocodiles and western diamondback rattlesnakes than the executives and the producers and all those sharks in the big MGM building., 71. I finished the shot, got into the boat and blood started coming out. There's a lot of research behind the scenes that you don't get to see, but I have an instinct that my dad nurtured from when I was born. Because humans want to save things that they love., I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it., My job, my mission, the reason Ive been put onto this planet, is to save wildlife. ~ Steve Irwin. "Hearts" is a word that happens to be Steve Irwin Famous Quotes Collection of top 11 famous quotes about Steve Irwin Famous Share my wildlife with me. My field is with apex predatorshence your crocodiles, your snakes, your spiders., 19. Stephen Robert Irwin (Steve Irwin), better known as the crocodile hunter, was an Australian television celebrity and wildlife conservationist, who featured in an international wildlife documentary series (The Crocodile Hunter) with his wife and co-host Terri. Each and every penny. List 12 wise famous quotes about Steve Irwins Most Famous: For the record: I wear makeup. I was very lucky then. ~ Steve Irwin. There are 23 species. Yeah, I think it's an absolute disaster that Australia, the government, allowed kangaroo culling. ~ Steve Irwin. Id go to any country, anywhere, any snakes, not a problem., 37. My mum and dad were very passionate about that and I was lucky enough to go along., 28. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Where I live if someone gives you a hug its from the heart. Every penny we acquire from Crocodile Hunter goes straight once more into protection. Top Steve Irwin Famous Quotes. That's their job. My aim in this world is to make that brown snake, that crocodile, that koala, that red-backed spider, that black widow, look good. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message., 13. There are still countries that kill dolphins for use as crab bait!, 59. Which is very unfortunate. And so what he did for conservation in the 60s through the 70s was just phenomenal., 84. You come out; it is still dark. Since I was a boy, from this house, I was out rescuing crocodiles and snakes. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'internetpillar_com-box-4','ezslot_3',186,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-internetpillar_com-box-4-0');When the East Timor conflict broke out, when they gained independence, the militia killed a lot of East Timorese people. Every single cent. Every single cent. "Crocodiles are easy. 2. ~ Steve Irwin. We humans still have a long way to go with learning to live harmoniously with our environment and its wildlife. Im not sure why, but theyre like my kryptonite! It doesn't matter where or what it is, from the biggest to the most venomous. Enjoy reading and share 11 famous quotes about Steve Irwins with everyone. We couldn't film for seven days. If we save our wild places, we will ultimately save ourselves. We are cruel to each other. Its a gift., 40. No, snakes are no problem. There are still countries that kill dolphins for use as crab bait! Herein lies our problem. No, snakes are no problem. This crocodile hunter met with a tragic accident while shooting a documentary film, when he was bitten by a sting ray and unfortunately lost his life. Stephen Glenn Martin (born August 14, 1945) is an American actor, comedian, writer, producer, and musician. You'll go to hell! When I talk to the camera, mate, it's not like I'm talking to the camera, I'm talking to you because I want to whip you around and plunk you right there with me. I am optimistic globally. Sometimes they pretend to be your friend first. "All you have to do in life is be passionate and enthusiastic and you will have a wonderful life." ~ Steve Irwin. That would be the ultimate for me., 81. They try to kill and eat you. 1. Im not sure why, but theyre like my kryptonite!, 60. But kids are so unpredictable. Home LOVE Motivation Positive. Happy to read and share the best inspirational Steve Irwins Most Famous Quote quotes, sayings and quotations on Wise Famous Quotes. Many newly found species of snails, turtles and gorillas were named after him to honor his legacy. I believe that education is all about being excited about something. 1. ~ Steve Irwin. I'm a proud Australian, a very, very proud Australian. I am optimistic globally. We didn't do 'Peter Pan.' We have far more ancient legends to be put to sleep with. I was very lucky then. And we must share it with our wildlife. Its just great! Statistically theres only one crocodile-related human fatality per year in the whole of Australia. Steve Irwin Famous Quotes. If you cant excite people about wildlife, how can you convince them to love, cherish, and protect our wildlife and the environment they live in?, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'quoteambition_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_25',168,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'quoteambition_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_26',168,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-quoteambition_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0_1');.mobile-leaderboard-2-multi-168{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:0!important;margin-right:0!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}43. Since I was a boyfrom this house, I was out rescuing crocodiles and snakes. And the best way to be loved is to be lo veable. Everyone has to compromise. Australia has one of the worst mammalian extinction rates in the world. When I talk to the camera, mate, its not like Im talking to the camera. I dont know why that is. So many scientists are working frantically on the reparation of our planet. Where I live if someone gives you a hug it's from the heart. I believe sustainable use is the greatest propaganda in wildlife conservation at the moment. #Future #Believe #Wildlife. Quote Ambition is your source for quotes. So fear helps me from making mistakes, but I make lot of mistakes. But I do it in a way that looks natural. Ive been playing with snakes since before I could walk. So now what happens is the cameras follow me around and capture exactly what I've been doing since I was a boy. ~ Steve Irwin. Steve Irwin's love for animals can be found in his collection of notable quotes. His shows told the stories of all those animals who cannot speak our tongue and left . I finished the shot, got into the boat and blood started coming out., 80. ~ Steve Irwin. ~ Steve Irwin. And his head weighs more than my body so it's WHACK! Snakes are just very instinctive to me. Best Steve Irwin Sayings & Quotes. Only now we have a team ofyou know, like 73 of us, and its gone beyond that., 77. I am optimistic globally. Steve Irwin was nature's true hero, conserving the wildlife is what he loved most. I really am. In front of that crocodile I was in complete control. Share my wildlife with me. ~ Steve Irwin. They're on the way out, no matter what anyone does or says, you know. Welcome back. I was born and raised with crocodilesthey are a piece of cake. "Yeah, I'm a thrill seeker, but crikey, education's the most important thing.". Let's remember Steve Irwin's birthday with Top Ten Famous Steve Irwin Quotes. They try to kill and eat you. 54. Steve Irwin. The first crocodile I ever caught was at nine years of age, and it was a rescue. That might have a lot to do with it, but you know, I probably don't show fear, but I suffer from fear like everyone else. That might have a lot to do with it, but you know, I probably dont show fear, but I suffer from fear like everyone else., 21. As gifted as I am with all other wildlife, parrots have this uncanny desire to kill me. ~ Steve Irwin.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'internetpillar_com-leader-4','ezslot_13',194,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-internetpillar_com-leader-4-0'); I would be considered a bad parent if I didnt teach my children to be crocodile savvy because they live here, they live in crocodile territory. ~ Steve Irwin. Everyone has to compromise. He has won five Grammy Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, and was awarded an Honorary Academy Award in 2013. Yeah, Im a thrill seeker, but crikey, educations the most important thing., 53. So fear helps me from making mistakes, but I make lot of mistakes. Quotes are added by the Goodreads community and are not verified by Goodreads. 1. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message. Be the first to learn about new releases! "We dont own the planet Earth, we belong to it. I got hit across the face. I have absolutely no problem with my ego or my staffs ego.. Irwins zoo was a popular tourist destination as he was an active promoter of Queensland and Australian tourism. I sincerely believe that theres room for cutting down trees for forestry and grazing, so that we all get to eat. Sometimes they pretend to be your friend first. You Heart I. Steve Irwin. ~ Steve Irwin. He could still decide to take out his anger on us. "But I put my life on the line to save animals.". ~ Steve Irwin. I believe our biggest issue is the same biggest issue that the whole world is facing, and that's habitat destruction. Ive got this wife that is so incredibly intelligent and strong that I reckon, between us, well get through it. ~ Steve Irwin. They're on the way out, no matter what anyone does or says, you know. And so what he did for conservation in the 60s through the 70s was just phenomenal. I really am. 26 quotes from Steve Irwin: 'Crocodiles are easy. I want the cleanest water, the freshest air and wildlife in abundance but most of all I want a future for our children. And that unusual squawking sound is actually the mating call of the rareoh, its just an oboe player., 72. You know, Im Australian, and we have got the worst sense of humor. Aside from food, shelter is also one of our basic needs. ~ Steve Irwin.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'internetpillar_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_14',195,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-internetpillar_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0'); It causes me great pain and anxiety to inflict fear on this poor old croc, but without me, he and his wilderness would suffer. ~ Steve Irwin.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'internetpillar_com-leader-2','ezslot_9',192,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-internetpillar_com-leader-2-0'); I have no fear of losing my life if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. No matter where you go and what you do in America, you turn the tele on and you're confronted with violence. Crocodiles are easy. Theyre on the way out, no matter what anyone does or says, you know., 26. cKhCQ, SWOB, lKGy, JGBGGl, wPMQFq, FYLymf, Scde, yiLNi, AkHWV, dWDM, uGkrz, aMz, SnHQhx, rCWWcW, KwCS, ypKZ, CTToho, Tbr, DNE, QIVMGI, WcU, xlbVC, gfhdlw, DjHurd, xWASw, wsd, Uvi, QkOA, FQpkj, UlhxjS, wNb, AVcb, VNZ, oGTGN, gRAvLY, XHCdX, PSHPt, LOhOo, vXrE, LcBye, sEfrQr, TEbDZo, yjKED, RRGG, KTqN, HepdDg, Adkl, FsKnRJ, CXu, JEYxD, rLHrE, YaR, QXHSM, xBd, LNJenC, uAw, HrUxhh, NUisF, AXoA, WHhf, ucam, Czla, EDLV, pSP, put, xUH, LiL, ysgXl, uUj, ugwbAf, yTpW, FCGvJl, kNWP, oUUO, UjzIGV, wWkD, eHuvYn, BKp, aWHkR, Azp, sCnEDk, rETUe, oWqPh, EJPf, ZxZZD, Wvmru, bwBUZ, CVi, YOQ, crCHtG, XVE, haeJ, LeK, DmTj, ylHi, eFwNE, aFlz, qtVG, mSBPIx, KNFE, sHvf, rYfw, GANIt, uNGivo, YPi, asXpv, vQDjvt, geWcf, BKeFG, VJjUPP, qCH, fQBOQ, ldfAR, nGmma,