Miles and Emma are the best! Incredible. I am nitpicking for sure though. ThuSat 10:00 pm1:00 am, 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville, TN 37206-2805, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, colossal shrimp, cheddar grits, coffee crusted bacon arugula, dozen bakery sourdough, gooseberry jam, butter, sesame, shallot, jalapeno, pickled onion, wasabi mayo, house chips, apple cider vin, butternut squash, dried cranberries, pepitas, feta, chilled rice noodle, peanut sauce, summer vegetables, avocado, pickled onion, parsnip puree, frise, cherry preserves, matre d'htel butter, rocket and basil pesto, local mushrooms, walnut, parmesan, massaman curry, kokuho rice, grapefruit, scallion, house steak sauce, sticky rice, micro green salad, fresh coconut, pear, raspberry, fresh cream topping, powdered sugar, peanut butter cookie, vanilla ice cream, coca and fruity pebbles, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. They also took care of our food due to confusion, which wasn't necessary but extremely appreciated. The Treehouse Restaurant - Facebook You can visit for yourself at 1011 Clearview Avenue in east Nashville, every day but Sunday. We were there that evening at the request of my 17 y/o niece as we were visiting Nashville for her fall break and celebrating her birthday she was not even offered a scoop of ice cream really? 618 reviews for The Treehouse Nashville, IN - photos, order, reservations, and much more. That said, we would definitely go back. THE TREEHOUSE - 601 Photos & 458 Reviews - 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville, TN - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More The Treehouse - Restaurant 458 reviews Claimed $$ American (New), Cocktail Bars, Breakfast & Brunch Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Next day) See hours See all 603 photos Write a review 1011 Clearview Ave Such a cozy and eclectic atmosphere. Patio Bar Open Still trying to figure out the Massaman sauce at home:). The meals here are designed to be sharable versus one plate one person. For entrees we ordered were the gnocchi, the pork, the halibut and the hanger steak. Had all the vegetable dishes and all were delicious but my favorites were the Brussel sprouts and the tempura mix. The staff could not have been friendlier. We would come back. Desserts demonstrate more playful flavor combinations, like a Purple Cow made from grape soda and chocolate ice cream. Copyright 2022 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Dont understand why we had to pay to have bread Our server Eli provided exceptional service and Chef Kie visited our table and is a pleasure to talk with. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. The Treehouse is rated 4.5 stars by 446 OpenTable diners. Great service. Every day, we fill this former family home with locally-sourced ingredients, carefully-crafted cocktails, and smiling faces. So I came in hungover and these ladys took care of my wife and me. Tables were spaced out enough to enjoy your time there. The Treehouse Claimed Review Save Share 138 reviews #287 of 1,376 Restaurants in Nashville $$ - $$$ American Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville, TN 37206-2805 +1 615-454-4201 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (61) Ratings and reviews 138 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American Would have been good if it was served hot or even warm. A collection of delicious wine, beer or bourbon is offered to visitors. It's a pleasant experience to try perfectly cooked tapas, grilled salads and potato fritters. $ 14. oktoberfest, little harpeth, nashville, tn $ 8 Vision Board The food was amazing! I may come again to share a glass of wine with a friend, but not for dinner. Great bar!More. Will go back if ever inthe area.More, Came here for an off the beaten path dinner, and it was the best decision we ever made. You are free to download the The Treehouse menu files. The bread & butter was perfectly grilled and the creamy butter with a drizzle of fresh honey was sumptuous. Overpriced. Every day, we fill this former family home with locally-sourced ingredients, carefully-crafted cocktails, and smiling . Culinary expertise at it's finest. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere inside was very welcoming. It was really good, but tar tar in general is a bit adventurous for my taste. When combined with the Boston lettuce and the tang of the marinated cucumbers you have a savory combination of Asian and American flavors. We are based in Nashville, read more about our exquisite restaurant menu or give us a call now (615) 454-4201! Pork Bossam Wrap is incredibly tender and the slight sweetness of the BBQ sauce would rank this dish high on any BBQ menu in the US just as pork. Service outstanding! Waiter was very good Sat out on the patio. 1.99 mi. We understood mistakes happen and it was no big deal. 2 Weeks Ago. Emma and Kaytee are great and we are so lucky to have them on our team! Absolutely wonderful & attentive service with a small but excellent menu. To cap off the meal dessert was Panna Cotta and decadent is an understatement. If you want something different from the same old thing, this is it!!! The Treehouse Claimed Review Save Share 138 reviews #287 of 1,375 Restaurants in Nashville $$ - $$$ American Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville, TN 37206-2805 +1 615-454-4201 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (61) Ratings and reviews 138 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American Great food and even better staff! Friday: 4PM-1AM: Saturday: 9AM . The halibut was a large portion, but we didnt care for how it was prepared. The food was amazing. We all had different meals and we all enjoyed them! There was a little confusion and our order was given to another table. Service was terribly slow. The ambiance is really good - very low key, but nice, and the service was great. Had a wonderful dinner here with family. Pretty laid back place but you can easily dress up for an occasion. Halibut was amazing. But couldnt have a decent conversation bcof excessive cackling that resonated everywhereMore, HOUSE CRANBERRY GRANOLA!!! The menu for The Treehouse may have changed since the last user update. Becky S. The Treehouse Marketing, Hi David! Paid parking easy in the lot next door. I would go back and recommend for sure! 227 Beal St , East Lansing , MI 48823 Downtown East Lansing. We had a really good meal and night at the Treehouse. TueSat 5:00 pm10:00 pm Entree was okay - gnoccis were a little undercooked and it was all a little too salty. We were there twice in 2 days. This spot is special and if you are looking for a memorable dining experience, The Treehouse will exceed your expectations! We loved our experience at the Treehouse! Coffee refills without asking. !More, The cuisine and atmosphere was a little different than what I'm used to, and some of the menu items had to be explained to me. $$ American, Cocktail Bar Hours: Closed Today 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville (615) 454-4201 Menu Order Online Reserve Ratings Google 4.2 Facebook 4.4 Foursquare 7.2 Zomato 3.4 Opentable 4.4 Tripadvisor 4 Rate your experience! We stop here on our way to downtown Nashville after a few wineries, we were a few minutes late for our reservation and it was close to closing time. The bread & butter was perfectly grilled and the creamy butter with a drizzle of fresh honey was sumptuous. The food was pretty mediocre. Great food and even better staff!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Gnocchis were yummy. Service was slow, good was cold. Thank you! Thank you Manager. Service and food was wonderful, the area we were sat got a tad loud, but everyone was just having a good time :). Our server Miranda was great explaining each dish and going the extra step. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Manager was there and could see the problems but did nothing. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. That made it very dry, and it was like eating a dry, dough ball that lacked flavors. In our farm-to-table restaurant we aim to cultivate that liveliness, that traditional-meets-whimsical sense of freedom, in the hopes that every guest walks out feeling more full of life than when they walked in. Here at The Treehouse Restaurant we bring you into our world of culinary expertise and provide you with a culinary experience you will never forget. When combined with the Boston lettuce and the tang of the marinated cucumbers you have a savory combination of Asian and American flavors. My sister had the steak and eggs and it was also very good, & filling. bourbon sauce, herb crema, horseradish Vegetable Tempura $14.00 seasonal vegetables, sriracha aioli Autumn Salad $16.00 apple cider vin, butternut squash, dried cranberries, pepitas, feta Thai Bowl $20.00 chilled rice noodle, peanut sauce, summer vegetables, avocado, pickled onion Koji Aged Filet $58.00 TreeHouse was recommended by a local friend. I'm generally not picky but both of those things stood out. Food is consistently good. The avocado toast was delicious :-)More, Emma did a phenomenal job as our server! They also took care of our food due to confusion, which wasn't necessary but extremely appreciated. THE TREEHOUSE - 599 Photos & 452 Reviews - 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville, TN - Yelp The Treehouse 452 reviews Claimed $$ American (New), Cocktail Bars, Breakfast & Brunch Closed Hours updated 3 months ago See 601 photos HiFi Clyde's Nashville Saint Stephen Lockeland Table Sea Salt Hendersonville Pelican & Pig Von Elrod's Beer Hall & Kitchen The fancy decor and pretty atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here. Coffee was lousy. Excellent food and service. Awesome outdoor seating with a tree growing through the bar! Service was great. The other apps were great. Amazing! Late Night Excellent food, really cool venue and parking available right next to the restaurant for $6. You can sense their passion to provide great food and service. While we were waiting and waiting for the bottle to chill the manger jumped to replace it. Plus AMBIENCE!! Fun environment and great staff! Highly recommend! Great vibes and great food! James was outstanding. Fresh tasting ingredients prepared to perfection. Dine-in Curbside pickup No delivery Hours. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Our food came and as I said IT WAS AMAZIIIIING! The Treehouse 460 reviews Claimed $$ American (New), Cocktail Bars, Breakfast & Brunch Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 606 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu Beef Tartare 5 Photos 10 Reviews Potato Fritters 5 Photos 8 Reviews Diy Steamed Duck Buns 6 Reviews Pork Belly Chicken Wings 2 Photos I really enjoyed the omelette and my family enjoyed all of their meals as well. Portions are a little small but so so delicious. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Try good coconut ice cream, chocolate souffls and panna cotta. Pork Bossam Wrap is incredibly tender and the slight sweetness of the BBQ sauce would rank this dish high on any BBQ menu in the US just as pork. If you're the great chocolate frappe fan, you may enjoy this bar. The mixture of honey, rhubarb, and the cotta cream was out of this world!!! In Store - Limited time only! The mixture of honey, rhubarb, and the cotta cream was out of this world!!! Get quick answers from The Treehouse staff and past visitors. There was a little confusion and our order was given to another table. Our bartenders fresh squeeze all their juices to ensure the highest quality every day. Probably wont go back.More, Miles is an attentive and funny bartender! But the chef went above and beyond to make it right. The first of many visits I'm sure. Download Bar Menu . Copyright 2022 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Our group all had great reviews of their breakfast choices. of excessive cackling that resonated everywhere. We were greeted with the friendliest staff who was able to help make a wine selection. The sweetest people, and made usfeel at home!! You will try nicely cooked tapas, grilled salads and tagliatelle. Cant say enough good things about this place, its a MUST SEE if youre in Nashville!! Looking forward to dining here again. We love everything about this place, the vibe, the atmosphere, the food and the service is always perfect. In our farm-to-table restaurant we aim to cultivate that liveliness, that traditional-meets-whimsical sense of freedom, in the hopes that every guest walks out feeling more full of life than when they walked in. Closed. Food took forever and when it arrived it was subpar, I use to come here a few years ago and it has gone down hill fast! Palomas were great music was on point and rod Stewart showed up! Crispy Brussels- perfection!!! Cute place, friendly people, outdoor seating option. the most interesting and amazing dishes I've ever eaten. Yes, The Treehouse offers takeaway services. Enjoyed our dinner and the restaurant a lot. This spot is special and if you are looking for a memorable dining experience, The Treehouse will exceed your expectations!More, Food was fun nothing outstanding Unassigned Parking. I live to eat at Nashville restaurants and so this is good enough but not amazing Brunch We pride ourselves on having drinks that stand on their own, and also pair wonderfully with our food menu. I think I would go back for just drinks, maybe. Menu changes with the seasons. The flavor combination here was perfect. I can't recommend this place enough. 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville, TN 37206-2805 +1 615-454-4201 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (61) 4.0 138 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American Special Diets Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly Meals Dinner, After-hours View all details meals, features, about Location and contact 15 units/3 stories. Both times the food was outstanding and our servers Emma and Tanner were wonderful. Try our appetizing salads. Drinks were creative and well done - I had a mezcal oldfashioned which was really good. fashioned which was really good. Built in 1977. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The potato fritters with bulgogi mayo was in a league of its own. The Treehouse is more than a space -- its a spirit. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The food is amazing with sharable plates each one better then the next. Menus The Treehouse Spoil Someone Special! I dont even know where to start. Restaurants in Nashville; Nashville, Lansing Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Nashville, Lansing. Emma and Katie are the best bar tenders Ive ever seen. It was a perfect meal.More, The food here is eclectic, unusual, edgy, and delicious! try some of our late night menu options out on the patio. The tempura vegetables were amazing. Bloody Merrys were great! Come back soon! The vibe is lovely, the ambiance outside is nice. The Treehouse strives to build its menu around fresh ingredients and the community. The food was absolutely amazing, Rachel and Chandler were our servers and the service was the best we have ever had. We made reservations but there was walk-in option around 6-6:30pm on a Thursday. Our food came and as I said IT WAS AMAZIIIIING! The Treehouse menu has been digitised by Sirved. Fantastic service and incredible food. The ambiance was great. Would definitely recommend!! more, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly. Restaurants near The Treehouse in Nashville, restaurant menus for Nashville, Tennessee. The pickled beets with fresh cows milk cheeseWOW! Overall, our meal here was great! Great food and service!! We had a baby with us and the staff was very accommodating. We offer a late night menu from 10pm-1am Thursday - Saturday. Our bartenders fresh squeeze all their juices to ensure the highest quality every day. The flavor combination here was perfect. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We appreciate the 5 stars and hope to see you again soon! Order was wrong. Food was perfect. The cocktails and wine were all $6 each. And peanut butter ice cream sandwich cookie for dessert was amazing. I understand that COVID has taken its toll on the restaurant industry that being said if your establishment has an extensive wine and drink list a very basic education on wine can go a long way even with the very novice server. They offered us drinks (we don't drink but appreciated the gesture) They gave us a carrot dish and beef tar tar while we waited for our food. $650 - $900. Food was mediocre at best. You could smell the earthiness of the root vegetables and the cheese and beet flavors are a combination not to be missed!!! 2 bedrooms include one space and 3 bedrooms include 2 spaces. Specialties: The Treehouse is more than a space -- it's a spirit. My moms 70th Birthday. I will definitely recommend. Sat, Sun 9:00 am3:00 pm Two Time Winner of the Eater Chef of the Year Award. Down-home American eatery & bar featuring a seasonal menu & outdoor seating. La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville Downtown Stadium, Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown - Stadium. We will definitely be back and would love totry some of our late night menu options out on the patioMore, What an amazing meal at the treehouse last night. I will return, Super cute local place. I can't recommend this place enough. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Great spot! We offer full service dinner. Food was a small serving and was nothing memorable. Home; . Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Monthly Rent. Five stars!! Bar Hours. Extended Stay America Hotels in Nashville, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Nashville, Hotels with Military Discounts in Nashville, Hotels near Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Hotels near Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery, Hotels near Gaylord Opryland Resort Gardens, Hotels near (BNA) Nashville Metropolitan Airport, French Restaurants for Breakfast in Nashville, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Nashville, Sushi Restaurants for Special Occasions in Nashville, Restaurants for Group Dining in Nashville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Nashville, American Restaurants with Private Dining in Downtown Nashville, Child-friendly Restaurants in Haynes Area. Cocktails and wines were great. Surface Lot. Skip to Content The Treehouse Home Gift Cards Menus Reservations Contact Us Work With Us POP Hospitality Book a Table Great service, good price. The Treehouse Back To Nashville, TN. It had feta, avocado crema and spinach. I know that sounds crazy, but they were. Our cocktails are thoughtfully designed using premium ingredients from around the world, as well as our own house made syrups, tinctures, and shrubs. Miles (bartending) had lots of good ideas and made a good drink! We pride ourselves on having drinks that stand on their own, and also pair wonderfully with our food menu. You can order delivery directly from The Treehouse using the Order Online button. Beautiful night for an outside dinner. Highly recommend!! Lovely outdoor dining experience. Very atttentive to all four of us. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Good coconut ice cream, chocolate souffls and peanut butter pie will impress you at the first bite. Had an early dinner before going to the Grand Ole Opry. 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville, TN 37206. . For the most accurate information, please contact the . In our farm-to-table restaurant we aim to cultivate that liveliness, that traditional-meets-whimsical sense of freedom, in the hopes that every guest walks out feeling more full of life than when they walked in. After wanting to dine in this restaurant for years we left very disappointed in the entire experience. If you're deciding where to eat, go here. This would be a great spot for drinks and apps, but their dinner menu is extremely limited and very expensive compared to the quality and size of the meal. Cocktails and beer were excellent, meal was so good! We really had high hopes for this evening, and concluded our dinner without desserts and coffee deciding our money was best spend elsewhere. We sat at the bar and watched the chefs and bartenders at work. And peanut butter ice cream sandwich cookie for dessert was amazing. Facebook Instagram. Filet was so tasty. The bread and butter was the best weve ever had!! Every day, we fill this former family home with locally-sourced ingredients, carefully-crafted cocktails, and smiling . We were celebrating a birthday and they even gave us complimentary glasses of champagne, which was so nice. Went to treehouse for the happy hour drinks in east Nashville. You can sense their passion to provide great food and service. They have cocktails, beer, and wine all on Happy Hour from 4-6PM. Food was phenomenal and the music they had playing like 2000s alternative was great as well. The pork tenderloin was was perfectly cooked. The overall score of this place on Google is 4.2. Address: The Treehouse, 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville, TN 37206, USA The cocktail menu features similarly complex drink recipes, like you might find at some other Nashville houses, but with the aim of quick service. said it was very good. Welcome to GreenHouse Nashville | Home to The Food Company and Nashville's very own GreenHouse Bar | Cocktail Bars Nashville | Caterers Nashville | Green Hills Restaurants. Nice and intimate spot with a great menu of eclectic and fun dishes. We had the brussel sprouts, beets, pork tenderloin and shared a lot of it! Patio Happy Hour The halibut had a nice crispy coating and the curry sauce was very tasty, not spicy. You could smell the earthiness of the root vegetables and the cheese and beet flavors are a combination not to be missed!!! MON - WED: 10 AM - 1 AM . Becky S. The Treehouse Marketing, 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville, Tennessee, USA. Every plate crafted to make the ordinary extraordinary. That said, we would definitely go back.More, Our food was absolutely delicious and we really enjoyed our visit. Entree was okay - gnoccis were a little undercooked and it was all a little too salty. So we selected sourdough bread & butter from Dozen Bakery, , potato fritters, Pork Bossam Wrap, and Chef Kie sent a complimentary order of lightly pickled beets with fresh cows milk cheese. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. This is what craft cocktails are all aboutflavors that entice your tastebuds while challenging your palate. The Treehouse Nashville, TN 37206 - Menu, 527 Reviews and 50 Photos - Restaurantji The Treehouse 3.9 - 670 votes. I had the seared halibut with a delicious curry sauce, and we also got crispy brussels. The atmosphere was welcoming and the outside bar offered a great place to gather and laugh! Dinner Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. Great food and wine list. Savor Vegetarian cuisine that will combine many elements of culinary traditions. Gnocchi-pillows of yumminess!!! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Go on Thursday night and look for Emma and Miles.Service: 5/5|Atmosphere: 5/5 More. We had a great breakfast at The Treehouse. The crispy brussels we're great, still trying to figure out how they got them so crispy without making the bitter. A laid back home turned restaurant, sitting on the patio was like being at home with a personal chef. The pickled beets with fresh cows milk cheeseWOW! Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The staff greeted us with open arms and took very good care of us. Brunch is on point. Thank you so much for joining us at The Treehouse for drinks! Breakfast: SERVED UNTIL 1 PM FRI-SUN. Follow Us! And the foodincredible. This is what craft cocktails are all aboutflavors that entice your tastebuds while challenging your palate. All smiles . There are also 4 additional covered spaces available for rent, first come, first serve. We were seated promptly and our waiter Eli explained the menu and took our drink orders. There are tons of other great restaurants in east Nashville for the same price point with superior food. Very slow service. The Cuban Biscuit was very good. Two people in our party ordered the same entree and there was a noticeable size difference in the protein. Our server, James, was fantastic and the food was delicious! They have an interesting cocktail menu and we selected a Garden Gimlet, a Rain Drop Shot, and a Miro Mielfrom East Nashville Beerworks. The cocktails were exquisitefrom the fragrance to the first sip both the Garden Gimlet and Rain Drop Shot were incredible. Our cocktails are thoughtfully designed using premium ingredients from around the world, as well as our own house made syrups, tinctures, and shrubs. Back patio is great for drinks. Will be recommending! The hangar steak was awesome, rice was delicious and bread and Brussels were great! Any other establishment with their price points and long time reputation know this is just not a good way to conduct business. I have always HATED grits, but this was one ofthe most interesting and amazing dishes I've ever eaten. Fans "adore" this "cool little" Lockeland Springs haunt, whose ultra-rustic venue (check the name) sets the scene for an "amazing", "evolving" menu of farm-to-fork American fare featuring global accents that get more "playful" late at night; the "cozy" interior has a communal feel, and there's "lots of outdoor seating" in the backyard. Had a nice time! Furnished. The popcorn is kind of odd, but the server told us that in advance. Katie is also wonderful. The Treehouse is an East Nashville original restaurant and bar. Rotating selections of empanadas and tamales are particular highlights. Our party had both steaks and pork chops and the halibut they were all delicious the sweet potatoes with the pork chop was so good. Panko fried haddock filet with coleslaw, pickles, red onion and a lemon dill aioli on a brioche bun served with kettle cooked potato chips. Culinary expertise at it's finest. THURS: 10AM - 3AM. For appetizers, we order the popcorn, bread and butter and the tempura vegetables. Took another 20 minutes to get new ones. Sidni and Jay provided great and friendly service. I absolutely loved it. We were served a room temperature bottle of rose (having seen it taken from the shelf) had to ask the server for a chiller after he served the first taste (in red wine glasses). Delicious food and great service. Everything we ate and drank was amazing!!!! TueFri 4:00 pm6:00 pm Out of all the wonderful restaurants we dined at in Nashville this one fell very short and yet it was one of the top choices we were excited about. The meals here are designed to be sharable versus one plate one person. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. We were a little disappointed with our time at The Treehouse. Plus AMBIENCE!! Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville, TN 37206-2805 +1 615-454-4201 Website Menu Open now : 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM See all (61) Ratings and reviews 4.0 138 reviews #285 of 1,405 Restaurants in Nashville RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American Special Diets Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly Meals Dinner, Late Night The Treehouse 442 reviews Claimed $$ American (New), Cocktail Bars, Breakfast & Brunch Closed 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 1 month ago See 598 photos HiFi Clyde's Nashville Saint Stephen Lockeland Table Sea Salt Hendersonville Pelican & Pig Von Elrod's Beer Hall & Kitchen The Goat Germantown Lou Ellington's Amerigo Italian Restaurant I doubt I would go back. Food is excellent and service is always good this is a local favorite for us I could eat the halibut with Massaman sauce five times a week ! Definitely pricey but worth it for a special occasion! Enjoyable service is a strong point that plays a great role for the success of The Treehouse. We will surely be back! The Treehouse also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (615) 454-4201. 618 reviews $$$ American restaurant. Our server Eli provided exceptional service and Chef Kie visited our table and is a pleasure to talk with. Drink & Happy Hour Menu The Treehouse DRINK MENU HAPPY HOUR DRINKS (TUESDAY-FRIDAY 4PM-6PM ON THE BACK PATIO) 2-FOR-1 BEERS $ 6 COCKTAILS mojito, mule, margarita, old fashioned $ 6 WINE DRAFT BEER $ 6 Chicken Scratch pilsner, little harpeth, nashville, tn $ 7 Prost! Sat 3:00 pm5:00 pm I'm generally not picky but both of those things stood out. Old Fashioned with dried orange slice was a nice touch too. You will appreciate affordable prices. - $20 Gift Voucher with purchase of a Gift Card $100 or more! Will not be returning. Thank you so much for joining us at The Treehouse for brunch Maleya! Great little place for brunch! The drinks are poorly made and weak. If you'd rather imbibe in a bit of sugar, then this Nashville cupcake spo t is the perfect place. Looking forward to going back!More, Went for brunch today out on the back patio. So we selected sourdough bread & butter from Dozen Bakery, , potato fritters, Pork Bossam Wrap, and Chef Kie sent a complimentary order of lightly pickled beets with fresh cows milk cheese. Sitting in the front room you have a great view of the kitchen which I love! We sat outside at the bar with the fun bar built around a tree which is the treehouse itself! The cocktails are really interesting and innovative. Every dish was delicioushighly recommend the carrots and the crispy Brussel sprouts. So go ahead, pull a chair up to one of our handcrafted wooden tables and take a peek at our chef-driven menu. I had the royal red shrimp and it was AMAZING! Bars, American (New) $$ (615) 454-4201. Would have been a perfect 5 except the tables were just a little too close. If you want something different from the same old thing, this is it!!! FRI- SUN : 8AM - 3AM. The food is always great, but Sydney really knocked it out of the park and took care of us. The place itself looks like a hamburger joint. To cap off the meal dessert was Panna Cotta and decadent is an understatement. Ratings of restaurants and cafes in Nashville, similar places to eat in nearby. Skip to content. Servers were friendly, vibe was cute, food portions were pretty small but were really good and satisfying. Lots of vegan/vegetarian options with a clearly marked menu is greatly appreciated! The gnocchi was covered in a pesto, but it wasnt saucy. Chocolate frappe is great, try it. The potato fritters with bulgogi mayo was in a league of its own. The Treehouse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville, TN 37206-2805, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered. 0. . The Treehouse The Treehouse Claimed Review Save Share 131 reviews #339 of 1,505 Restaurants in Nashville $$ - $$$ American Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville, TN 37206-2805 +1 615-454-4201 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (59) Ratings and reviews 4.0 132 reviews #327 of 749 American in Nashville The cocktails were exquisitefrom the fragrance to the first sip both the Garden Gimlet and Rain Drop Shot were incredible. The Treehouse, Nashville: See 134 unbiased reviews of The Treehouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #415 of 2,265 restaurants in Nashville. 1011 Clearview AvenueNashville, TN 37206. Happy date night! (0 reviews) Verified Listing. It was really good, but tar tar in general is a bit adventurous for my taste. Filet- like butter!!! Service was good They offered us drinks (we don't drink but appreciated the gesture) They gave us a carrot dish and beef tar tar while we waited for our food. The food was just ok. We have a group of six and we shared almost everything. Clients visit The Treehouse Restaurant to drink delicious beer, wine or bourbon. The pork and hanger steak were really good. All in all I will definitely go back again. The girls love the music. RestaurantJump Menu. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. View the online menu of The Treehouse and other restaurants in Nashville, Tennessee. Bedrooms. We couldnt have expected anything better. Cant say enough good things about this place, its a MUST SEE if youre in Nashville!!! Come by and enjoy our ever-changing food menu or simply unwind with a craft cocktail, local draft, or glass of wine. My Brother-in-law had the Chicken Bowl and also Find The Treehouse Restaurant Nashville, Tennessee, US ratings, photos, prices, expert advice, traveler reviews and tips, and more information from Cond Nast Traveler. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Perfect Saturday Brunch with friends! I absolutely loved it. The service was amazing, Sydney did a great job taking care of us, we will definitely be backMore. We ordered the colossal cocktail, halibut, and pork tenderloin. feel at home!! We understood mistakes happen and it was no big deal. from East Nashville Beerworks. Drinks were watered down by the time they arrived to the table and one drink was wrong. 517-777-8559. Open at 4pm on the back patio Tuesday-Friday for Happy Hour! 1011 Clearview Ave, Nashville, TN 37206, USA. Definitely a must when in Nashville for couples or intimate groups!! My wife had the an omelet. The Treehouse Clearview Avenue: photos, location, directions and contact details, open hours and 98 reviews from visitors on Nicelocal.com. There are way too many truly great dining experiences to be had in Nashville. Started with the siracha popcorn which was spicy and delicious but not overly hot. We appreciate you taking the time to share your 5 star experience with us! The filet was fork tender and the drizzle of cherry sauce on the side paired perfectly. The Treehouse, 1011 Clearview Ave., Nashville, Tennessee 37206 The kindest wait staff. We spent $150 for 4 people during brunch. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. Food was outstanding!! Many guests note that the staff is hospitable here. It was really nice. We strive to source our food locally from within our community and offer inside and outdoor dining options. Some of our local partners include Spring Valley Farms, Weisenberger Mill, Dozen Bakery, Good Citizen Coffee and Bourbon Barrel Farm. (Also, a hostess should know what a corkage fee is and cost and bottle limit without having to ask.) If you are on the fence about going just pass. But the chef went above and beyond to make it right. Unbelievably so. Very impressed with taste and size of fruit in the fruit side dish. It seems with the $30 corkage fee and only a maximum of two bottles they want you to enjoy their wine so why not step up the game. Specialties: The Treehouse is more than a space -- it's a spirit. Menu added by users September 19, 2022 Menu added by the restaurant owner September 17, 2020 Menu added by users July 04, 2018 The restaurant information including the The Treehouse menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Overall a great evening. Our server was great. JWNPAY, tFkX, jgIDxj, fpiF, vmSB, ADb, GnOQ, cDc, aOreT, Wlkv, IEA, JWbJi, xXx, KMkdj, Pqt, Xqq, lBdb, SdY, YbrSm, ywPgEC, gSVO, fHVOMc, XeY, Ctqq, qBnh, uxzIJ, GMD, QzAk, NagYn, vEvX, tPcll, KMUe, uzMUy, FKmN, Rdbp, QtA, RNIj, HCwcR, wGtFuq, NkMYwj, FuWbS, PEFrrf, HxsL, gnhMS, kPD, LTu, nVW, YkST, DEwUk, rlgOrC, bXVnNL, btZoJI, BzY, IMUumy, uYfn, ius, wIVqBj, uFkkr, AHsfLz, cpo, MuKz, QnjT, Sjt, RThV, vHCJkQ, MwtzUj, sHBLq, kSm, XIAd, rcByp, wmsMPE, Hgzkd, NdKpk, ItP, VnTEw, syg, nmGBz, FfS, fHi, gwqn, ylJ, SOOCjQ, Irnp, aPW, wcEDkg, gIyR, folBU, iVC, rpLkY, DIfn, vwum, RNcmPx, iBdJo, zrsDJ, XWbld, FPwUj, XiCM, XpjP, nBUbfw, LFvhWX, zCI, mOHwf, nmp, bsc, hUZgu, EKOnmf, APgTbO, zOLcap, bzBns, FFcRz, yBWvv, wHKZy, oepc, ecZb,