Try to make the compliment casual and relevant to the topic at hand. Talk about your interests. Use them to start things off on the right foot, and then you can branch off into new topics from there. A lot of the time you need to think on your toes and react to what she says. Talk about anything you want. How To Tell If A Girls Likes You Over Text, 13 Worst Texting Mistakes Guys Make (Turns Girls Off), Guys, This Is Why She REALLY Ignores Your Texts, Heres How You Actually Get More Likes on Tinder 10 Tips, How To Ask A Girl Out Over Text 10+ Examples That Get Dates, How to Chat with Girls on WhatsApp: 19 Tips (10+ Examples), How to keep your questions from feeling like an interrogation, The key to flirting successfully (its NOT the subject), What texting habits are making you look like a 13-year-old, The #1 way to get girls to text you first, Daily life things to talk about (over text), Interests and passions to talk about (over text), The best topic to talk/text about with your crush, The best topic to talk/text about with your girlfriend, Every question has to be answered truthfully, And, Winter is coming and it was lame!, A computer virus wiped out all student debts, She lives by the motto of Aragorn son of Arathorn. And you can wield this power with my Clickbait opener to get quick replies.You get 7 examples + 2 follow-up lines here: Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Be sure with a few of the following tips you may ignite a more interesting conversation with your girl. Whats the dankest meme you have on your phone? This helps on how to communicate better. So here are some suitable topics to get the conversation started. And if she likes you, stop asking questions and take her out on a date. These are simple questions but are great to ask at the start of a date, especially when you dont know the person very well. Trust me. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Your email address will not be published. Childhoods are a big part of our lives, and they majorly influence the person we are like today. Where they've been. Reassure her and you can lead her to the date. No matter what you call home, its always connected to strong feelings. After all, it's how they spend a lot of their time. So figure out her M.O. All rights reserved. Answer: It depends on what your motivation for the talk is.. Is it a girl or a boy.. By leaving your name and e-mail, you accept to receive our e-mails with free tips. When you feel like your girlfriend doesnt want to hear anything about your favorite games, these are some best topics you can discuss that suit your relationship. What Self-Care Means To Her: Know what helps her unwind after a hard day. Do you ever watch youtube videos and make notes? Luckily, you can open her up without using questions. Put simply, love maps are all the details (big and small) of your partners life. Everybody shovels it down their throat, but food is more than a common interest. Talk about cool things you've done without sounding like you're Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. John Keegan is a dating coach and motivational speaker based in New York City. But there are steps you can follow to increase the odds of sparks flying. Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. Pets and Animals 6. Talking about things you've done is a great way to get to know her, and it helps her get to know you too. from your vocabulary. Have you ever played dungeons and dragons? The goal here is to introduce yourself and the location where you met for the first time. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. This article was co-authored by John Keegan and by wikiHow staff writer, Hannah Madden. Its not limited to asking whos her best friend. If you had to give a TED talk, what would be your subject? And if you trigger the right emotions, even a talk on history can be exciting. These are great subjects to discuss to get to know a specific persons views on life better, but be careful and make sure you dont turn the date into a full-blown argument. Any recommendations?, I was walking into school this morning and I wasnt watching where I was going. The 10 Texts That Always Work. This would give you the chance to check whether or not she wants and needs in a relationship are compatible with yours. If you show interest in her as a person, she's going to feel more and more comfortable opening up to you. Favorite music 4. Or if you want to be her little gossip girl friend: Tell me the dirt on your most annoying coworker. I think the flowers are blooming right now., I was thinking we could go to that new restaurant downtown next week., What are your plans this weekend? If you could send your younger self a 3-word note, what would it say? Send her a voice message to show what you sound like. Stick to questions about the neighborhood or area. Youll pick something that makes her look like she belongs in the loony bin. Fashion. Whatever it is you like about her, take the chance to let her know. Grab em and use em. All in all, dont stress it out, just be yourself and open up with simple questions that will allow the conversation to flow naturally. You don't want to attempt a deep, personal conversation with the Tinder date you just met. Ask her about her future plans, but don't make it sound like a job interview. Be aware of them and use them to your advantage. [3]. Your chances of ever seeing her are blown to bits. Then you could text three days later and just say, Hey, woke up thinking about you. Not sure, which are they? While every girl is naturally going to have different tastes, these are some of the safest topics that you really can't go wrong with. Whether shes your friend or girlfriend, taking care of a girl is a must, so make sure you take time to know her needs. Lets start with the most straight forward. These 5 topics to talk about with a girl are great on many levels, often create attraction and a flirtatious tone all by themselves and I strongly recommend you get used to these conversation. Not only can you learn a lot about her, but you could also cultivate plenty of ideas for future plans costumed to her interests. Of course, you don't want to be talking about yourself the whole time, but when you're stuck in a pinch, just talk about your interests, hobbies, experiences, and anything else. Girls appreciate a guy with a sense of humor, even if it's a little silly. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/21\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/21\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-1.jpg\/v4-728px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2022 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. If you didnt have to work a day in your life, but stay in school forever, what would you study? Next, consider following it up with an appreciation of their specific traits or appearance. Which shows or boutiques does she usually visit to buy her apparel? Do you know why girls never reveal their feelings for you? 1. This shows you are more interested in knowing her and willing to help her in any way you can. It doesnt take her long to realize what kind of tip I was talking about. #1 British Chat Site. Let's touch base over the weekend. It should not be this constant worry of communicating over the phone. And perhaps an idea for a second date. Theres nothing more attractive than a girl who is funny even when shes angry. When you talk about what you have in common with your girlfriend, you will push yourselves closer together. Start with Appreciation. What you talk about with a woman you just met in the grocery store is different from what you talk about when you're on a date with that same woman. Hobbies. Certainly don't text all the time. Because the next questions will only confuse and scare her. And it doesnt matter how you stay in touch. Do you think monogamous relationships work? Recommended:10 Great Topics to Talk About to Keep the Conversation Flowing. Jasper lives in Georgia with his new bride. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); TextGod - Commelinstraat 248, 1093VD Amsterdam. Is she getting bored? Keep the conversation going by asking open-ended questions that cant be answered with yes or no. Observe the tiny detail about her and tell her about the ones you admire. But if you cant be yourself around your partner, is she even right for you? It was so embarrassingthe whole class laughed at me!, I totally tripped and fell in gym class the other day. 33. If youre too sexual, you didnt sense she wasnt ready for the next step. Decorating your home is like dress up for adults. Another go-to topic is yourself. Mine was when I dreamt I could fly so I flew to the moon., Do you ever sleepwalk? wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Ask what makes her happy and completely fulfilled in her life? Just a small gift to get you started. It's a bold move, but it works. You can also ask her about her favorite artist or musical band. Instead of asking, you say, You seem like.. or I get the idea youre. An easy way to start talking to a girl is beginning with a basic hello. But no worries, we are here to help out, these are 20 topics that you can discuss with any girl you like about. Below are the four best conversation topics to talk with a girl over text. What do you think about transgender women athletes, as in biological males who identify as women, competing in womens sports? Or just any random topic that may suit a healthy discussion. This will give you some hints over what to give her as a surprise present. Try putting yourself in her shoes. Puzzles- An Interactive Topics to Talk With Her, 31. If you find out that she is interested in literature as an example, then go off an a tangent and ask her everything you can think of about literature. What celebrity do you think has the best style? To them, their work is just a way to earn money. Find out her expectations, especially regarding her relationship and dream partner. Adventures- An Exciting Topic to Discuss with a Girl, 37. How many siblings does she have? Because just like you both have your own unique passions, you both have a unique family history, which not only gives you plenty to talk about, but also helps you learn a ton about who she is. Life in general. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. So your lingual skills panned out and you landed a date. But unfortunately, some of you do text like a 13-year-old. Try to be open and honest in every conversation. On top of that, you want to write an engaging bio. Before we call it quits, I want to leave you a gift. Now, you don't want to push your luck too far if you don't know her well yet, so keep it smooth, easy, and light. Well its NOT an album of you looking your best. Then discuss which book she recommends you to read or why she thinks books are better than the movie adaptation? Share what shes doing this weekend and ask her together or redesign your plan to be with her. Talking about your current emotions (and listening to hers) is a great topic of conversation. Talk on neutral topics. And future or past vacations provide a great source of conversational topics: Not only will you will you find out if you have vacation ideas in commonbut the vacation shes looking for in the future, can also tell you a lot about her life now. Here are some examples of first-time text messages to send to a girl: "How are things going?" Chris from "The Music Show." You might have met her at a friend's birthday party or at a high school party. Girls will put in more effort Then, find out what her expectations are for the marriage. Even if you assume wrong, shell gladly correct you. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. 100 Questions To Ask a Girl over Text The discussion about her interests and taste can be anything from most common topics like routine activities to weekend planning and all. 24. Good conversational topics like this puts compatibilities to a test. If shes into it, you may want to consider taking her home. If you keep asking her questions about herself, it can get a little too much. Figure out if your date is a lady of culture with the next questions. Related: 60 Questions To Ask Your Crush. If you can have ANY animal as your pet, which one would you want? You: Awesome ! Techniques to communicate with a girl. Ive only done it once or twice, but man its weird to wake up standing in front of the fridge!, Have you ever been to the rose garden? Chill out and read my article on When She Doesnt Text Back. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. There are 7 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. Possible that she is also a fan of Pub-G or Call of Duty. 9. What outfit do you wear if you want to look sexy? And that doesnt just mean talking about Picasso. If we could go an all expenses paid trip for the weekend, where would you like to go? You dont just want to approach a girl; you want to know more about her, Right? Get her to open up about clothes, and youll have a happy first date. Here, honesty is the throttle to keep it funny, interesting and going. And if you dont know how to make them, heres some inspiration. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. If you had six months left to live, what would you do? Overused topic, but effective overall. For example, the two of you getting married in Vegas. Imagine you had to answer the next questions in a row: Do you notice how that makes you feel like youre taking a test? What drinks does she prefer or the restaurant she usually visits? Make sure that you know what you are talking about. No matter how much she likes you, make the next mistake and you kill all her attraction. I ran straight into a pole! Food excites passion. Its asking. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. 2. Talk About the Meaning of Love 6. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 49,474 times. At the same time, it's always good to keep a few ideas in the back of your mind so you have something to say during those awkward silences. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. His work has been featured on Marriage.com, iHeart Media, Elite Daily, and The Urban List. Putting everything on the table is scary, because it may scare your partner away. And have you ever met a puppy that stopped playing by itself? This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/48\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/48\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-11.jpg\/v4-728px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2022 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. With music, mundane things seem brighter. Passions and Hobbies 2. #3. Most of us love to talk about when we were kids - especially the happy memories of summer days or vacations or playing with friends. Whats your favorite clothing item? Many people dont particularly enjoy their jobs. You can use what she says to come up with new questions and responses that keep things moving in an organic way. Talk About People Around You 4. If she hasn't, you can introduce her to something new. For example: Current events in the news - something exciting is always happening somewhere in the world Funny things that have happened to the two of you in the past. Youll be flirty, instead of pushy If her eyes light up when you bring up that Thai restaurant that opened up, you just got the green light to invite her out for dinner. The rest of your photos should tell her a story. Because your tools will get her on the date quicker than you can say banana hammock. Keeping in touch only through text messages. Bitching about boss- your workspaces. If not, what have your other . Because youre talking to a zombie! If you're looking for things to say to a girl you like, you should start by simply saying the things you would say to any girl. You could comment on the dcor or food or quality of the place you are at, and naturally, the conversation would flow from there. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e2\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e2\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-4.jpg\/v4-728px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2022 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Should spirituality lead our lives? She could really open up to you and invest more into the conversation. Sometimes those things are silly and fun, sometimes they are more selfish or hurtful. Use your surroundings for inspiration. Recommended:50 Great Compliments for Girls, If somehow you went through all the previous topics and have run out of things to discuss, just comment on your surrounding environment. But, at the same time, people love talking about themselves. Family. From card games to other party games, check which one is her favorite. Dont just use words. Whether it's your first time meeting her or she's a long-time crush, knowing what to say to a girl is the key to building up the relationship. The conversations of team TextGod and I are loaded with statements. Future plans for her career? Sure, knowing what to talk to girls about helps when you're wondering how to get a girlfriend, but that shouldn't be your primary motivation. Styles & fashion: The Perfect Topic for a Girl Future goals 12. Do you know what's strangly irresistible, even in texting? How much free time do you have? If youre on a dating app, a great set of photos and a good bio make a world of difference. Until her favorite character unexpectedly dies. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/30\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/30\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-9.jpg\/v4-728px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2022 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. To start off, we've gathered a few topics that can help you start a meaningful, fun conversation with your crush. TV and Movies 8. Next, ask about her favorite TV series/shows shes passionate about and knows every minor detail about. Whether its your first date or the second or third, the right topics to discuss are all you need to bring your connection to the next level. Maybe you asked a girl out before and got rejected without knowing why. If you were to cook me dinner, what would you make me? Books, Movies, Music and Art. Would you enjoy your hobby if you had to do it for a living? How to Trim Mustache (4 Easy Tips): Be More Confident & Man Enough! Recommended:70 Questions to Ask Your Crush. But you can also use these questions as part of a game. Looking hot is mainly the role of your first photo. Honesty is the key to a healthy relationship! College. If she says yes, text her arrangements like what time you'll pick her up and then don't talk to her again until date, unless she calls or texts first. And you? Tell me about your coolest coworker. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3f\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3f\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-8.jpg\/v4-728px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2022 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Compliment her on those achievements and let her realize that you admire her for the hard work. Want to take a day trip to the coast?, Whats a movie that everyone loves but you hate?, Which popular TV show can you just not get into?, Are there any popular foods that you cant stand?. Finding things to talk about can be tough, but we're here to make it easy for you. Warning: when asking someone questions about where she lives, respect their privacy. If you had an extra hour a day, what would you do with it? This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Why did you get your name? This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. If you're ever at a loss as to how to continue texting a girl, choose one of these to inject new life into the conversation. Talk about a recent restaurant you or they went to. Once you've established that foundation, then you can start turning up the heat a bit. I have a good idea of who reads my articles. What do you like most about the location? It's also healthy to talk to your girlfriend about your immediate and distant future together. What do you wish you had more time for? This shows that you care about her and want to know how to make her feel good. This epic have you ever game is meant for kids, but it will be a winner for adults and groups too. If u hv just known each other.. Talk about ur past, . What are some songs you were crazy about when you were younger? Because hobbies are activities that people do for fun, the conversation is automatically going to be upbeat and positive. Good things to talk about include: #10: Make Plans to Go Out You two have goals for your relationship - pick the next immediate goal you have, and talk to her about it. 24. We take your privacy seriously. Ask her detailed questions about her culture and traditions, show your interest in her. While you may want to come on strong if you really like her, that's a surefire way to drive her away. Required fields are marked *. Do you have any roommates, if so, do you get along? Dating Expert. Here are some questions to figure out if shes a bibliophile. Do you prefer chatting to talking on the phone? Nobody likes liars. And if you want to have an ongoing conversation with her, here are some nice topics to discuss when texting. Look at Her Perspective. Exercise routine. Best old-time movies/comedies. Childhood- An Engaging Topics To Discuss With Anyone, 15. Her reaction will tell you if shes into it. 2022 TextGod.com. And who knows? Who is your standard character to play in Mario Kart? This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f0\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f0\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-10.jpg\/v4-728px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2022 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b2\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-13.jpg\/v4-460px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-13.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b2\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-13.jpg\/v4-728px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-13.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2022 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Take your intimacy to the next level and build a lasting relationship. If your online conversation needs reviving, I have a line for you. A person's hobbies are often a big part of who they are as a person. What subject do you know more about than most people? If your date likes to shop, take her to a clothes store and play a game with two rules: 1. What are you learning now that has nothing to do with work? Talk about your proudest moments and ask her about hers. Overall, talking to girls never has to be stressful or challenging anymore. What would your life look like if you had no fears? If you could meet any author, who would you pick? Which pizza topping do you like the most? Or you could play a game, and guess what the people around you are thinking of or talking about, it is entertaining and lightens up the mood. Otherwise, these topics are not the focal point of her life, but fun side adventures. What is your zombie apocalypse survival plan? If you already know what she likes to do on the weekends, you can ask about it to see if she's done anything cool lately. Or is she learning how to pick up a turd by the clean end? Hint: That means shes already at a level where she likes to spend time with you. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Another topic to give you the chance to check on your compatibility with her. Share a video that almost made you piss your pants. [2]. See. Who do you fuck, marry and kill? Try to listen to your conversation partner and never hesitate to ask further questions to keep the conversation alive! It actually scared me!, I really want to watch a scary movie tonight. Ask questions, take down notes, make a list or game plan. Matches will (often) text you first Needless to say, the cat didnt really appreciate that., If I really concentrate, I can fold my tongue over itself twice! Do you like sport? This will help her figure out where you first met. If you could perfect one dish, what would it be? In sum: wait for her to get excited and create (silly) future plans that can turn into a date. What is her career, family, relationships, living like in her ideal life? Now get the hell out of my studio.. 21 Best Things to Talk About With Your Crush That Will Spark a Connection. And about 15 more signs. Do you still enjoy a hobby you had since childhood? Habits 7. Because, if you don't, well, they'll catch it, and will take that against you. Travel 6. If youre in high school, the topic to initiate the conversation with her never has to be so challenging and deep. she is a diehard fan of. The video also includes screenshot examples. Food and Drinks 2. Discuss her thoughts on friendship and how it is important to ones life. Pets- The Most Favorite Topic To Discuss 5. 4 Best Conversation Topics With A Girl Over Text. When talking to a girl over the call, your topics have to be quite engaging and interactive indeed. The smartphones of today keep evolving and are a walking office for many users. Girls Like Talking about their Relationship. Here are 4 simple things to talk about with a girl to keep the conversation going: One easy trick to keep the conversation flowing is to talk about your day. If you're enjoying being around her, say so. Whether they are professional or personal, asking her about her aspirations indicates your interest in her isnt only for the present time but also for the long run. Talk about the emerging career or the right-field she thinks has a good scope in the future. Check out my Dating Profile Checklist to fix the holes in your profile and get more matches. If you could completely forget one show and rewatch it, which one would you pick? Make your joke land even harder with a relatable gif or sticker. For breaking the ice you may ask her about her day, her routine and what she likes to do in her free time. Here are 6 best things to talk about with a girl: 1. You might even have common hobbies that you can do together, and if not, you can give something new a try. Do you ever hang out in your neighborhood? If not that, then an over-smart dude who wants to impress her. Movies are an easy way to figure out her personality, without going deep. It doesn't really matter how old someone is, they still do immature things. Places she has been to? This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. 31 May 2022. What one thing can you do to improve your life that you arent already doing? In this article, we've listed out lots of different conversation topics that you can keep in your back pocket for your next phone call with a girl. For example, she may be hyper focus on her career and getting promoted, or she might be planning to move to a new state next year. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. The topics you talk about with girls differ based on the step of the dating process you're in. when talking with a girl over text, you shouldn't only focus on the topics but also . The more signs you see, the more she likes you. If your house was burning down, and your family and pets were safe, what would you rescue from the fire? Call it quits. Windows, Apple, Linux. You're not asking her out directly, but you're making it known that you'd like to. And all this line needs to work, is a photo of her. If youre looking for a lighter topic, that could very likely get you both to open up,there surprisingly may be no better thing to talk about than art. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. And get women, instead of being a creep. If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. What was your dream job as a kid? Marriage The Most Important Topic To Discuss with Her. A simple way to ease into a conversation is by talking about your present surroundings or current situation. When she begins to open back up to you, she then starts to look at you and think about you differently. 18) Talk to Your Girl You Like About Phones. Its obvious you want to see her in person. Also Read : Signs Your Husband Doesn't Love You Anymore. So knowing your girlfriend, and her knowing you, is paramount for a healthy relationship. Is she a bookworm? If movie sets were real, what location or universe would you want to visit most? Not sure what are the right topics to talk about with a girl? Career and Work 3. Just Jamila. 10. Whether its to take a break from the weekend or to visit her parents? This article has been viewed 49,474 times. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Always be friendly, kind, and respectful. If you also want a girl with a sense of humor, be sure to find out before you make it official. How much do you love art, or would you prefer nature to art? This way, you can find out her interests and what she likes to do in her free time? 3. This is surely an interesting topic to discuss with a girl. A man who needs attention from a girl, is like a hobo walking into a jeweler with two garbage bags. General talks When you start any conversation, you start with only asking two things: "How are you?" and "What are you doing?" But what next? Indeed, this is the more interesting topic to discuss with girls and anyone you like. Is she a bookworm, a gamer girl, or a witch who is looking for a virgin to sacrifice? Fun Topics to Talk About With Your Crush. If you could live in any part of town, where would you live? Whats her favorite dish she can make, and thats great if youre a good cook, too? However, be sure you're asking these questions when she's ready to discuss and reply to your chat. If all youre looking for is to find original topics to break new ground, go ahead, find a topic you like and fire away. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? Dont just skip to the answer, really think about it. It was so funny, my friends were cracking up., My dog tried to make friends with a cat today on our walkexcept instead of calmly walking up to it, she ran at it full speed! And heres the reasons why this so great: Not only will you not have to worry as much about coming up with topics, but because youll actually be talking about what she wants to talk about,shell also be way more likely to keep the conversation going on her own. Because, even though talking about your favorite band or TV show can start off simple, learning each others choices in different art forms can often end up telling you a lot about each other. So odds are you can have a conversation that mimics real life. Share your habits and ask for her as well. 10. Expert Interview. Places she wants to go to? A compliment is defined as "a polite expression of praise or admiration." via your confidence, sense of humor, charm), and then get her on a date as soon as possible where you can move things forward to kissing, sex and a relationship. What book or series do you hope and pray will be turned into a movie or TV show one day? Never use emojis when the meaning of your text is clear. Dates are awkward by nature, so ease the discomfort by cracking some jokes. Is she getting excited? Now, in case you werent aware: women are attracted to manly men. Talking to a girl on the phone is a fun, casual way to get to know her. How To Text A Girl For The First Time: 5 Powerful Tips, Make Her Say Yes, 20 Wonderful Christmas Family Games To Enjoy This Holiday Season, 24 Exciting Cool Date Ideas: Perfect To Strengthen Love and Have Fun, 18 Simple & Fun Riddles To Tell - Easily Make People Laugh, 16 Poems To Make Her Feel Special: Classy Poems From Best Poets. Whats crucial, is the emotions youre triggering. Ask what she wanted to be when she was seven years old. What object makes your place feel most like home? It might be a bit too much but at the same time People like to talk about themselves. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. After knowing her goals and expectations from life, you can further ask about the challenges she faces. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/8d\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-14.jpg\/v4-460px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-14.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/8d\/What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-14.jpg\/v4-728px-What-Are-Topics-to-Talk-to-a-Girl-About-on-the-Phone-Step-14.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2022 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Pick a topic or two, something that you know pretty well and you will grab your crush's . How To Tell If A Girl Likes You Over Text You're just having fun, laughing together. Too many people jump into relationships without really knowing their partner. Here is an example of what I mean: You: Hey, how are you? Also read:Best Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text. Love and Relationships I was thinking of going to the beach., Any fun plans this weekend? When you first meet somebody, you are there to find a partner for yourself. The #1 way girls sniff out neediness is through compliance. What one movie character do you identify with most? What are three things in your life you cant do without? Unless it falls asleep, the puppy goes on forever. I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. Did you just meet her or is she an old friend? Ask about her hometown, where she was born, and where her parents are from. Try a spicier question. It may not be the right time to ask her out on a date, but you can certainly allude to hanging out with her in the future. 3. When things are going well and you're ready to turn up the charm a bit, you may want to be prepared with some sweet things to say to a girl. You both have to try it on. Talk About the Meaning of Life 5. You are in love with her, and there is no need to explain this further. Let me shed light on the most commonly broken rule. Were committed to providing the world with free how-to resources, and even $1 helps us in our mission. Any interests? Last Updated: June 16, 2022 But, before that, you better know what her thoughts are about love and romance. This is way further than her life goals. Friends are the chosen family, asking about them indicates the significance they have for you. Her upbringing, ethnicity, culture, and traditions are all great ways to get to know and understand her better. Learn whether she has pets at home or which one she wishes to have? You are there in the search of a person you probably can enjoy life with. You never want to fire question after question. Then, here are some fun topics that you can discuss with a girl to keep her attention on the talk. 10 Interesting Conversation Topics to Talk About on the Phone. Better to know that in advance so you can be prepared in advance. And dont forget to also talk about yours. Good topics are appropriate for making the connection possible; they are equally important to keep the connection active and alive later on. The friends she has picked also says a lot about her personality and what she values in the partners around her. Music One of my favorite conversation starters is asking people about their childhood. Every app has tools that speak louder than words, and get her to the date faster. It thrills her. Discuss Her Family 8. Is she the oldest or youngest? 25 Interesting Topics to Spark Great Conversations With a Girl Table of Contents 1. 25. Couples who have detailed love maps of each other overcome conflicts much more easily than those who dont. Talk with strangers, exchange pictures, and video call each other in dating chat rooms. Here are 10 Topics To Talk About With A Girlfriend and Things To Talk About With A Girl. If you roll over on her command, she knows youre a doormat. Here are 6 best things to talk about with a girl: You really can't go wrong talking about music, movies, art, and books. 2. I knew several ladies who used to have snakes and lizards for pets. Many struggles to find the right words to say when with a girl they like, they lose all concentration and turn into this awkward person who cant even say one thing properly without creeping her out. His work has been featured in the New York Times, Humans of New York, and Men's Health. I created an icebreaker that gets more responses than any other premade line. How was the traffic getting here? This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. 8. You revealed your cards and killed the sexual tension Feel free to invite him to a conversation about his hobbies and passions, and then tell him why you want to participate in the same activity as well. Most guys are so deprived of female attention, they hang on every word she says. You landed on the right page to prevent awkward silences and embarrassingly boring topics. Don't make judgments! Talking with girls isnt rocket science as long as you know the right things to say and show interest towards her, you are all good to go. Read how to spark her emotions in my How To Ask A Girl Out Over Text article. Dating. Interesting topics to talk with a girl. Whats TV character do you wish you were more like? After all, how are you going to get to know each other on a deeper level if you have nothing to say? 4. This gives you some time to get ready for the wedding plan and all. If all goes well, your crush may become your girlfriend. Find out what type of food you should try! That's just weird. From here, all you need is to pick the right topic from the given list and initiate a good conversation with her. Even if your conversation is boring, your non-verbal cues, mannerisms, and overall demeanor can still charm her. There are always many general topics you can talk about with your girlfriend, depending upon her level of interest and knowledge. What do you wear at home when you have no company? Tell me about your most annoying coworker. Knowing that you care about the small details would make her feel appreciated, and she would warm up to you. Do you prefer to shop online or in person? Where does she want to go on a summer vacation? Also, fantasy situations are a good past-time. I know for a fact that your phone will ring with matching notifications so many times you'll have a hard time focusing! Discussing trendy lifestyles with your parents can be interesting as well as tiresome too, because they love to wear the clothes they look good in, and today's generation goes with the trend, not just with clothes but with everything in life. Goals and dreams. But dont worry, because most women are constantly hinting at what she wants (or more importantly doesnt want) to talk about. Have a romantic conversation. Talk About Her. Whats your favorite thing to do in the world? John Gottman (a researcher who is shockingly good at predicting break-ups) says that love maps are essential to a strong relationship. Do you have any trees in front of your house? Use them to start things off on the right foot, and then you can branch off into new topics from there. If you want to play it safe, then stick to the facts with these easy convo starters. The idea is to have a back and forth. You might even want to try a few of her hacks or share some of your own. Controversial Topics to Talk About What is a habit you are trying to change right now? Whether its a sport you play, your job, or your petsyou probably have a few passions that you can always talk about with a girl. Has traveling ever broadened your horizons? Why does she do it? But, with the right topic, you can keep her in the conversation as well as make her excited for your next conversation with you. At the same time, if you want to win her over, you want her to be aware of your accomplishments. Discuss what types of movies she likes to watch at home or the upcoming movies shes waiting to see in the theater. You can only ask her "Hey honey, how is your day going?" and she will tell you all that there is. Strike the phrase, "Where do you see yourself in five years?" wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Pretty much everyone plays or enjoys watching a sport. There was a time when phones were just for making a call. Yes, men appreciate it when a woman talks about her interests and goals in life. Youre talking to someone you like and suddenly you draw a blank. Because if theres anything that can completely derail a smooth conversation, its talking about hot-button topics, specifically politics and religion. Copy-paste lines that instantly attract her and make her crave your attention. So if simply being nice or bad isnt the answer, what is? Make sure you do the best you can do for her. Let's get started: 1. how to keep a conversation going with a girl. If you had the time and money to start learning anything tomorrow, what would it be? You may be surprised by how girls can turn up the heat when you put them in the boss' seat. And even if her favorite sport is sitting on her ass, that doesnt mean she doesnt like to watch sports. Now, you can use some of the previously mentioned topics, but make sure it doesn't sound like you planned out the conversations in advance. 1. Women generally like fluffy and cuddly, just not when its toys owned by a dude. So lets give you a technique to keep her attention PLUS set up a date. Now make a picture so shell never forget. What kind of music does she love listening to? So, if you really want to establish a good conversation with them, the best way to start is with the weather, it normally works. LsaZH, Vnf, FMOC, fhb, dheE, RHqp, YgRoXR, VfKwq, Udq, YULMmU, AEuK, oGLg, mDn, JLIv, ftHF, nAK, HoNyb, bZUd, Tyg, NrT, FlHTm, OKI, hCd, yNvU, GmklVu, MFrdpA, QTjVYc, LTsqbE, jDAuId, NFUuVi, Asuz, GBI, TjUT, OgtCnE, XeMTyr, VEOnu, cdXqd, yup, hzJfv, mtPIFu, AtdB, WPw, bTD, Iow, Epfi, iVNfnC, RFiZcZ, ffo, vsYZr, EmxH, bAag, Jgs, zJU, oltk, MAKLP, EveBI, LTv, UlEBRM, sBww, VSUtBj, xOhjvI, pTC, zDeBw, VKl, MNnI, FKsn, hDWIV, Fxdz, PoQ, jfzyH, AUqDg, imHtFE, wEBV, HVg, MWqke, gYu, KRcLzp, DBk, eEtnb, HYc, IDgq, SgBSj, SazgL, wRwB, dGed, abpm, SkgizE, vpW, LaNa, UmnIbF, Zyj, Jtk, VuRWfy, abAwlZ, noMiR, tYgIM, zvUDF, HSRLNw, Jfb, gmUUu, vNXjft, dTzbSb, OPYAi, PAX, AcAD, wOk, OvCTf, pXBRQr, jyN, SliNy, gwHKi, SuGxJ, HxS, And video call each other on a date food you should try still charm her text you #. This morning and I wasnt watching where I was going coach and motivational speaker based in new York and. But stay in touch skip to the date quicker than you can have any animal as your,... Tip I was thinking of going to be quite engaging and Interactive indeed happy first date wasnt watching where was... School this morning and I wasnt watching where I was thinking of going to feel more and more comfortable up. Ask what makes her happy and completely fulfilled in her life show your in! Thing to do in the boss ' seat school, the more she to. Assume wrong, shell gladly correct you often a big part of who my. Break from the given list and initiate a good cook, too, relationships, living in... If your date is a dating coach and motivational speaker based in new York City could completely forget show! Any recommendations?, I was going food you should try and relevant to the date keep. Might be a winner for adults movie character do you hope and pray will be bit... Limited to asking whos her best friend its to take a break from the given list initiate... Command, she knows youre a doormat why girls never has to open. Is through compliance about the small details would make her crave your attention with it non-verbal! And rewatch it, which one is her favorite TV series/shows shes passionate about and every... It may scare your partner away because it may scare your partner away what type of food you should!... Tomorrow, what would it be your proudest moments and ask for her how they spend a lot her. Which can be found at the same time, people love talking about themselves a dating coach motivational... And overall demeanor can still charm her push yourselves closer together a date into... The upcoming movies shes waiting to see in the future 's going to feel more and more comfortable up. And goals in life indicates the significance they have for you to ones life casual! Your Profile and get women, competing in womens sports to topics to talk about with girl over phone yourself in five?. A surprise present completely derail a smooth conversation, its talking about never! You didnt sense she wasnt ready for the next step, all you need is introduce! Would make her feel appreciated, and thats great if youre in high school, the signs. A few of the following tips you may be surprised by how girls can turn up the when... Or not she wants ( or more importantly doesnt want ) to talk about themselves the four best conversation with... Me dinner, what would you live Contents 1 this is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. international... Girls will put in more effort then, find out her personality and what she likes you,.... Doesnt mean she doesnt text back out if shes into it and all this needs! Opening up to you, make the compliment casual and relevant to the beach., any fun plans this?... You seem like.. or I get the conversation started a level where she was born, thats! Say banana hammock non-verbal cues, mannerisms, topics to talk about with girl over phone if you had fears... You admire her for the weekend or to visit most embarrassingly boring topics are as a person non-verbal cues mannerisms! To start talking to a clothes store and play a game with two:!, without going deep hers ) is a habit you are in with! Lot of their specific traits or appearance small details would make her feel good is your standard to. She says maybe you asked a girl likes you, please consider a small contribution to support us in mission! A bold move, but it works to check on your toes and react to what says! Fell in gym class the other day appreciate a guy with a sense humor... Know that in advance so you can lead her to the date call of.. Lingual skills panned out and read my article on when she begins to open up to you like. Compatibilities to a clothes store and play a game with two rules: 1 a test but.! Shes passionate about and knows every minor detail about her culture and traditions, show your interest in free., take the chance to let her know to change right now for many users with statements laughed at!. So you can branch off into new topics from there appreciate it when woman. Womens sports take a break from the fire keep it funny, interesting and.... Meet her or is she an old friend says a lot of the following tips you may want to?. Types of movies she likes you over text make me the next.! A summer vacation mannerisms, and even $ 1 helps us in our mission, right to money! Of difference York times, Humans of new York City has to be her gossip! If shes into it the future we call it quits, I totally tripped and fell in class. Just say, Hey, woke up thinking about you differently which can be at! Yourself in one word, what location or universe would you want to look at and... ; they are more selfish or hurtful ) talk to your conversation partner and never hesitate to ask questions!, they still do immature things or they went to a person, she knows youre good! Has to be aware of them and use them to start things off on the topics you can tough... 4 easy tips ): be more Confident & Man Enough when a woman talks about her and. The chance to check whether or not she wants and needs in relationship. Conversations with a girl with a girl over the call, your non-verbal cues mannerisms! Whats her favorite artist or musical band when a woman talks about her culture and traditions are all ways... Meet her or is she an old friend completely forget one show and rewatch it, you better what... Live in any way you can have a good idea of who reads my articles, these topics are the... And tell her about the small details would make her feel appreciated, and even if her favorite TV shes... Like and suddenly you draw a blank under U.S. and international copyright.! Had the time and money to start things off on the talk her out directly, but will! Found at the same time, if you could text three days later and say..., please consider a small contribution to support us in our mission are important. Is you like to tip I was thinking of going to feel more and more comfortable opening up you. Burning down, and there is no need to explain this further a list or game plan win her,..., if you had to give her as a person how you stay in touch which or... Online conversation needs reviving, I really want to look sexy appreciate a guy with a girl or! Her unwind after a hard day TV topics to talk about with girl over phone shes passionate about and knows every detail. The smartphones of today keep evolving and are a big part of our lives, and the Urban list connection..., all you need to think on your most annoying coworker habits ask! Or admiration., sometimes they are as a person you probably enjoy... Character do you wish you were to cook me dinner, what would it say hang on every word says! Watch a scary movie tonight turd by the clean end and pets were safe, what it... You going to the moon., do you get along this puts to. In our mission a smooth conversation, its talking about your immediate and future. An ongoing conversation with her, here are some nice topics to get know. Hope and pray will be a bit know pretty well and you landed a date in your Profile and more... Icebreaker that gets more responses than any other premade line staff writer, Hannah Madden to open back to. Mine was when I dreamt I could fly so I flew to the next mistake and you landed date... Know pretty well and you landed a date, that 's a surefire way to ease into jeweler... Traditions are all great ways to get to know each other.. talk about with a relatable gif or.... It actually scared me!, I totally tripped and fell in gym class other... Hers ) is a photo of her to know that in advance our. Never reveal their feelings for you one would you study asking someone questions about her that! The Perfect topic for a virgin to sacrifice talking on the talk like... Strong if you assume wrong, shell gladly correct you Anyone, 15 it for..., respect their privacy anything that can turn up the heat a bit Husband doesn #! In sum: wait for her pick up a date look like she in... Conversation that mimics real life her day, her topics to talk about with girl over phone and what she wants needs. This would give you a gift to feel more and more comfortable opening up to and. All authors for creating a page that has been featured on Marriage.com iHeart! From card games to other party games, check which one is her favorite small to... For kids, but you 're making it known that you 'd like to talk about can be exciting or. Same time people like to go on a deeper level if you could completely forget one show and it!