Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre Concerts. Playin' In The Band 4. Mario Abney & The Abney Effect Brass Band -Chicago born and NOLA bound Master Musician Mario Abney is the founder and bandleader of The Abney Effect, who were recently featured on ABC's Good Morning America performing his hit song, Rollin and showcasing some of Abney's footwork. Its worth reminding ourselves of that, year after year., Casa Manana presents a twist on a Dickens classic. We do not sell or trade your information with anyone. Next, explore all available Herb Alpert tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Twain will perform here in Dallas at the Dos Equis Pavilion on July 21. She is a two-time Native American Music Award winner. Set 1 The Promised Land -> Bertha -> Greatest Story Ever Told Sugaree Black Throated Wind To Lay Me Down El Paso Ramble On Rose Me And Bobby McGee China Cat Sunflower -> I Know You Rider Me And My Uncle Loose Lucy Weather Report Suite Prelude -> Weather Report Suite Part -> Let It Grow Set 2 Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo Big River Dark Star -> Mind Left Body Jam -> Eyes Of The World -> China Doll Sugar Magnolia Encore Uncle John's Band Johnny B. Goode -> And Set 1 Ramble On Rose Mexicali Blues Don't Ease Me In Black Throated Wind Brown Eyed Women Beat It On Down The Line To Lay Me Down The Race Is On They Love Each Other Me And Bobby McGee Tennessee Jed Big River Row Jimmy Weather Report Suite Prelude Weather Report Suite Part Let It Grow Casey Jones Set 2 The Promised Land -> Bertha -> Greatest Story Ever Told Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo -> Dire Wolf Looks Like Rain China Cat Sunflower -> I Know You Rider Truckin' -> The Help On The Way-> Slipknot!-> Franklin's Tower-> The Music Never Stopped*, It Must Have Been The Roses, Eyes Of The World-> Drums-> Stronger Than Dirt Around & Around, Sugaree, Big River, Crazy Fingers-> Drums-> The Other One-> Sage And Spirit*-> Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad, U.S. Blues, Blues For Allah, Cryptical Envelopement > Drums > The Other One > Cryptical Envelopement > Cosmic Charlie, from set 1: Shakedown Street; set 2: Bertha-> Good Lovin', Ship of Fools, Estimated Prophet-> Eyes Of The World-> Drums-> Terrapin Station-> Around & Around, E: Casey Jones, Alabama Getaway-> Promised Land, They Love Each Other, Cassidy, Loser, Lazy Lightning-> Supplication, Althea, Easy To Love You, Jack Straw Dancin' In The Streets-> Franklin's Tower, Estimated Prophet-> He's Gone-> Drums-> Wharf Rat-> I Need A Miracle-> Bertha-> Good Lovin', E: U.S. Blues. (schedule is subject to change.) Herb Alpert tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. The Grateful Dead began its career as the Warlocks, a group formed in early 1965 from the remnants of a Palo Alto, California jug band called Mother McCree's Uptown Jug Champions. tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city. Below are lists of the top 10 contributors to committees that have raised at least $1,000,000 and are primarily formed to support or oppose a state ballot measure or a candidate for state office in the November 2022 general election. KC Moan [4:41] 06. Hip Hop: A Child of Blues A special Blues to Hip Hop Commission with hiphop producer Coolout Chris and Blues drummer Kenny Beedy Eyes Smith, creating a program musically onsite to connect blues to hip hop. The cast includes Dirk Lumbard as Ebenezer Scrooge, Braxton O. Johnson as Jacob Marley, Jacob Clemmons as Bob Cratchit, Bob Reed as Lamplighter/Ghost of Christmas Future, J. Dontray Davis as Mr. Fezziwig/Ghost of Christmas Present and Samantha McHenry as Mrs. Cratchit/Ghost of Christmas Past. Sammons Cabaret: Denise Lee, 8 p.m. Thursday at the Sammons Center. Luminescenceis a performance featuringJess Garlandon a laser-harp created by frequent collaboratorEric Trich. Trafiguras shareholders and top traders to split $1.7bn in payouts ; Council reviewed 202mn loan to THG but lent to ecommerce groups founder instead From the elevated lines: exit at Washington/Wabash and walk east. Big Boy Pete [3:08] 08. Rare footage, Garcia playing fusion Latin music with Santana 8/2/89, Re: Garcia playing fusion Latin music with Santana 8/2/89, Well Look What Just Showed Up (calling WT), Re: Well Look What Just Showed Up (calling WT). Its exciting to see dancers expand their repertoire and take on new opportunities and I know youll be able to see their excitement on stage., Texas Ballet Theaters The Nutcracker. (Courtesy photo). Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Sugar Magnolia 8. Madison Square Garden, colloquially known as The Garden or by its initials MSG, is a multi-purpose indoor arena in New York City.It is located in Midtown Manhattan between Seventh and Eighth avenues from 31st to 33rd Street, above Pennsylvania Station.It is the fourth venue to bear the name "Madison Square Garden"; the first two (1879 and 1890) were located on Madison He is on the list of best-selling music artists.His Bat Out of Hell trilogy Bat Out of Hell (1977), Bat Out of Hell II: Back into Hell (1993), and Bat Out Her music dialogues to the sound of hip hop and Nueva Cancin Chilena. Stage Notesis a weekly aggregate post about theater, classical music and stage news, events, reviews and other pertinent information. Circle Theatre:Kodachrome, through Saturday. Sign up to Receive DCASE Newsletters & Eblasts, DCASE Homepage > Millennium Park > Arts Programming > Millennium Park Summer Music Series. In 1948, Doby became the first African American to hit a home run in the World Series. Your privacy is important to us. prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Members of the cast will also collect monetary donations after every performance or donations can be made here. Brokedown Palace 5. Falling Out with Don Mamone: What is non-binary? Cornucopia Summer Concert Series 2022-07-28T18:00:00.This great outdoor concert series in Corny takes place every Thursday evening from 6-9 pm; June 30th through August 30th on the grounds of the Cornucopia Coffee & Sweet Shoppe. Goin' Down The Road> 11. Its one of the most popular summer events in New York and a MUST DO for locals. and Sarah Powell as Mrs. Visit millenniumgarages.com or call 312.616.0600 for 24/7 customer service. Full of deep, invigorating inhales and relieved, joyful exhales, Tashas second album, Tell Me What You Miss The Most is an exquisitely crafted breath of much needed air. 2, The Stranger is his best-selling album, certified diamond with over 10 million U.S. copies sold. Grand Prairie Live! web pages Casa Maana gets in the holiday spirit and continues its Childrens Theatre season with A Christmas Carol: A New Musical Comedy directed by BJ Cleveland. Total Views 181,535,694 (Older Stats), Total Items 16,929 (Older Stats), 1980-11-29: Alligator Alley Gymnasium, U of Florida, 1977-05-08: Barton Hall, Cornell University, 1977-11-05: Community War Memorial Auditorium, 1978-11-21: Community War Memorial Auditorium, 1980-11-29: Alligator Alley Gym - University of Florida, 1971-11-20: Pauley Pavilion - University of California, 1985-11-22: Henry J. Kaiser Convention Center, 1985-11-20: Henry J. Kaiser Convention Center, 1971-11-15: The Austin Municipal Auditorium, 1970-11-21: Sargent Gym, Boston University, 1979-11-09: Community War Memorial Auditorium, 1972-11-18: Hofheinz Pavilion - University of Houston, 1973-11-14: San Diego International Sports Arena, 1978-04-12: Cameron Indoor Stadium, Duke U, 1977-05-17: Memorial Coliseum, U of Alabama, 1972-08-27: Old Renaissance Faire Grounds, Minglewood Blues, Dire Wolf, Me & My Uncle-> Big River, They Love Each Other, Looks Like Rain, Brown Eyed Women, Beat It On Down The Line, Stagger Lee, Dancin' In The Streets-> Deal Scarlet Begonias-> Fire On The Mountain, Samson & Delilah, He's Gone-> Drums-> Black Peter-> Truckin', E: U.S. Blues, Set 1 Cold Rain And Snow Hi-Heel Sneakers Pain In My Heart Beat It On Down The Line Cream Puff War Same Thing He Was A Friend Of Mine Dancin' In The Street Set 2 Smokestack Lightnin' -> King Bee Midnight Hour, Bill Graham Intro > Casey Jones, Me and My Uncle, Honky Tonk Women, Friend of the Devil, Cold Rain and Snow, King Bee, China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider, Hard To Handle*, Big Railroad Blues*+, Not Fade Away* > Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad* > Not Fade Away*, Frozen Logger, Mama Tried, Truckin'+ > The Other One+, Uncle John's Band+, Set 1 (unknown) Set 2 Me & My Uncle, The Same Thing, Stealin, Big Boy Pete, One Kind Favor, Early Morning Rain, Cold Rain & Snow, Viola Lee Blues Set 3 Down So Long, There's Something On Your Mind, Lindy, Good Morning Little School Girl, I Just Want To Make Love To You, Merry-Go-Round Broke Down, Set 1 Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo -> Franklin's Tower Mama Tried -> Mexicali Blues It Must Have Been The Roses Looks Like Rain Stagger Lee Passenger Peggy-O Lazy Lightnin' -> Supplication Set 2 Jam -> Drums -> Jam -> Jack-A-Roe Playing In The Band -> Shakedown Street -> If I Had The World To Give -> Playing In The Band -> Around And Around, Alabama Getaway-> Promised Land, Candyman, Minglewood Blues, Row Jimmy, Mama Tried-> Mexicali Blues, Althea-> Lost Sailor-> Saint Of Circumstance-> Don't Ease Me In Shakedown Street-> Franklin's Tower-> Estimated Prophet-> He's Gone-> Truckin'-> Drums-> The Other One-> Stella Blue-> Good Lovin', E: Casey Jones, Set 1 Bertha > Greatest Story Ever Told, Peggy-O, Mama Tried > Mexicali Blues, Brown Eyed Women, Passenger, Good Time Blues, Cumberland Blues, Looks Like Rain, China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider Set 2 Feel Like A Stranger > Franklin's Tower, Lost Sailor > Saint Of Circumstance > Terrapin Station > Drums > Not Fade Away > Stella Blue > Around And Around > Good Lovin' E: Don't Ease Me In University Of Illinois, Me & My Uncle, Here Comes Sunshine, Looks Like Rain, Deal, Mexicali Blues, Tennessee Jed, The Race is On, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Big River, Brown Eyed Women, Around & Around Row Jimmy, Jack Straw, Ramble On Rose, Playin' In The Band-> Uncle John's Band-> Morning Dew-> Uncle John's Band-> Playin' In The Band, Stella Blue, El Paso, Eyes Of The World-> Sugar Magnolia, E: Casey Jones, Minglewood Blues, Loser, El Paso, They Love Each Other, Jack Straw, Deal, Lazy Lightning-> Supplication, Brown Eyed Women, Mama Tried, Row Jimmy, Dancin' In The Streets Scarlet Begonias-> Fire On The Mountain, Estimated Prophet, Saint Stephen-> Not Fade Away-> Saint Stephen-> Morning Dew, E: One More Saturday Night, Bertha, Playin' In The Band, Mr. Charlie, Sugaree, Beat It On Down The Line, Black Peter, Next Time You See Me, Jack Straw, Tennessee Jed, Mexicali Blues, Smokestack Lightning, Big Railroad Blues, Casey Jones, One More Saturday Night Sugar Magnolia, Deal, El Paso, Brokedown Palace, Uncle John's Band, Not Fade Away-> Turn On Your Love Light-> Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad-> Not Fade Away, E: Johnny B. Goode, Minglewood Blues, Mississippi Half Step, Looks Like Rain, Dire Wolf, Mama Tried-> Big River, Candyman, Jack Straw, Deal Jam-> Eyes Of The World-> Samson & Delilah, It Must Have Been The Roses, Estimated Prophet-> He's Gone-> Drums-> The Other One-> Black Peter-> Sugar Magnolia, E: One More Saturday Night, Truckin', Sugaree, Beat It On Down The Line, Tennessee Jed, El Paso, Jack Straw, Mama Tried, Deal, Playin' In The Band, Cumberland Blues, Me And Bobby McGee, You Win Again, Mexicali Blues, Casey Jones, One More Saturday Night Cryptical Envelopement-> Drums-> The Other One-> Me & My Uncle-> The Other One-> Wharf Rat, Not Fade Away-> Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad-> Not Fade Away, E: Ramble On Rose, Set 1 The Promised Land They Love Each Other Cassidy Dire Wolf Funiculi Funicula Me And My Uncle -> Big River Row Jimmy New Minglewood Blues Loser Jack Straw -> Deal Set 2 Bertha -> Good Lovin' Stagger Lee Estimated Prophet -> Eyes Of The World -> Drums -> Space -> Not Fade Away -> Black Peter -> Truckin' Encore Johnny B. Goode. Rugburn, Hyperdolls, The Problem With Kids Today, Ricky Belfort. Poems for Broken Screensis a transmedia performance art project spanning multiple genres and disciplines. Heres what theyre about, Famed South African restaurant Nandos Peri-Peri opening first D-FW location in 2023, NFL fines Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott, Dak Prescott for Zeke-in-the-Box kettle celebration. All shows in the Wyly Studio Theatre unless otherwise noted. Set 1 Bertha, Me & My Uncle, Sugaree, Beat It On Down The Line, Bird Song, Black Throated Wind, Don't Ease Me In, Mexicali Blues, Box Of Rain, Tomorrow Is Forever, Big River, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Playin' In The Band, Casey Jones Set 2 Promised Land, Ramble On Rose, El Paso, Stella Blue, Jack Straw, Dark Star-> Weather Report Suite Prelude-> Mississippi Half Step, Around & Around, Big Railroad Blues, Sugar Magnolia-> Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad 'Stars Set 1 The Promised Land They Love Each Other Mexicali Blues Dire Wolf Cassidy Deal Passenger Tennessee Jed New Minglewood Blues Peggy-O The Music Never Stopped Set 2 Bertha -> Good Lovin' It Must Have Been The Roses Estimated Prophet -> Eyes Of The World -> Dancing In The Street -> Drums -> Not Fade Away -> Black Peter -> Around And Around, Disc 1 1. The Power of Collisiontells a familiar story that expresses how fragile life can be, how heavy things can get, and how exciting life can become when you weather the storm of both. The Elevator Project announces season eight of performances. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeeks Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. The show opens Dec. 2-18 at the Kalita Humphreys Theater. Lakeside Community Theatre:An Inspector Calls, through Saturday. Festivities get underway with the Spooky Pooch Festival beginning at 12:30 p.m. at Madison Park, during which attendees can enjoy entertainment including music by DJ White Rims, dog games, childrens crafts and over 30 dog-related vendors. Kieran Connolly as Ebenezer Scrooge in DTCs A Christmas Carol. (Courtesy photo), DTC celebrates 10 years of Kevin Moriartys Christmas Carol adaptation. About Our Coalition. Get email alerts on breaking news stories as soon as they happen. This meaningful project integrates the visual and performing arts, cultivating an immersive and elevated concert experience. El Paso> 10. Re: who here wants to help with a project for the GD collection? Ensemble includes Landry McRee, Mila Nelson, Isaac Petty-Gonzalez, Reagan Rees, Maxton Rhys Sims and Davis Wagner. The band's first show was at Magoo's Pizza Parlor located at 639 Santa Cruz Avenue in suburban Menlo Park, on May 5, 1965, now a Harvest furniture store.It continued playing bar shows, like Billy Joels 1971 debut album Cold Spring Harbor, peaked only at 158 on the U.S. charts. Jeff Tweedy Best known as the founding member and leader of the Grammy Award-winning American rock band Wilco, Jeff Tweedy is one of contemporary musics most accomplished songwriters, musicians, and performers. Even the hardest, meanest person in town can acknowledge their mistakes and correct the course of their life. Fezziwig. Your email address will not be published. JAY ALLEN (Peter/Teen Ebenezer/ Ensemble; IVY Cast) (He/Him) KCRep: debut. And whether youre looking for something inspiring in the kitchen, inspired by the runway or inspiring to the mind, youll find it here! Copyright 2022 The Dallas Morning News. Aerosmith canceled its final two shows in 2022 due to "the advice of doctors" for Steven Tyler. Nov 29, 2022 See Article. Bruce Wood Dance: Awake, Friday and Saturday at Moody Performance Hall, pictured. During performances, DTC will provide a location in the Wyly lobby for patrons to donate canned goods to NTFB. For this special event at Millennium Park, Stepneys legacy and music will be brought to light, celebrated and performed by a new large ensemble called Rotary Connection 222 under the musical direction of bassist & bandleader Junius Paul, with creative direction by The Stepney Family and International Anthem. By submitting, you agree to receive donor-related emails from the Internet Archive. Concert for George Celebrating the life & music of George Harrison | Dec 8 (Uptown) USA | 2022 | 116 min. Falling Out with Don Mamone: What is non-binary? Chicago Immigrant Orchestra - A 12-piece ensemble that consists of members of the Chicago immigrant community, representing musical traditions from all over the world. Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra: Wagner Highlights, Friday-Sunday at Bass Hall. | Laura Poitras More Details SIFF Cinema Uptown 5:15 PM 8:15 PM. Jack Straw 6. The rock band was scheduled to perform dates in Las Vegas. Sorry! Rare footage, Re: Did Garcia ever play on a Telecaster? New Potato Caboose (11:29) 5. Prop 30 is supported by a coalition including CalFire Firefighters, the American Lung Association, environmental organizations, electrical workers and businesses that want to improve Californias air quality by fighting and preventing wildfires and reducing air The plot unfolds over the course of three acts, each one displaying a distinct use of contemporary movement and illusionism as innovative tools for storytelling. The 2022 CBS holiday special schedule is out, so mark your calendars for beloved TV classics like "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" and "Frosty The Snowman." Thejukebox musical adaptation ofSir Philip Sidneys The Countess of Pembrokes Arcadia features music by one of the iconic groups of the 80s New Wave. Wilsons funk/disco-infused take on rap stimulates both the mind and body with robust percussion, buoyant vocal arrangements and triumphant instrumentation. This is a family focused event so bring Grandma and the Rockwall Community Playhouse: Little Women the Musical, Friday-Dec. 4. If you are Robert Emery Emerys recent passions have been documenting history and services for the elderly DAVID TAFFET | Senior Staff Writer taffet@dallasvoice.com Robert Emery has worked tirelessly for the LGBTQ community for years, but over the last 12 months, it seems he has been everywhere, all the time. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the sort by price button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Herb Alpert tickets by cheapest tickets available. An influential figure in contemporary popular music, Drake has been credited for popularizing singing and R&B sensibilities in hip hop.He gained recognition by starring as Jimmy Brooks in the CTV teen drama series Degrassi: The Next Generation (200108) and Oh Boy [2:34] Total Time: 0:44:56, Touch Of Gray, Little Red Rooster, Lazy River Road, When I Paint My Masterpiece*, Childhood's End, Cumberland Blues, Promised Land Shakedown Street, Samson & Delilah, So Many Roads, Samba In The Rain, Corrina, Drums, Space, Unbroken Chain, Sugar Magnolia E: Black Muddy River, Box Of Rain, Hell In A Bucket-> Sugaree, Minglewood Blues-> Althea, Cassidy-> Dupree's Diamond Blues-> Let It Grow Touch Of Gray-> Estimated Prophet-> Eyes Of The World-> Drums-> Morning Dew-> Throwing Stones-> Turn On Your Love Light, E: Brokedown Palace, Jack Straw, Candyman, Me & My Uncle-> Big River, Sugaree, El Paso, Stagger Lee, It's All Over Now, From The Heart Of Me, The Music Never Stopped Scarlet Begonias-> Fire On The Mountain, I Need A Miracle-> He's Gone-> Drums-> The Other One-> Wharf Rat-> Sugar Magnolia, E: One More Saturday Night, Hi-Heel Sneakers, Pain In My Heart, Cold Rain & Snow, Beat It On Down The Line, Cream Puff War, The Same Thing, He Was A Friend Of Mine, Dancin' In The Streets Smokestack Lightning-> I'm A King Bee, Midnight Hour. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Even though it is called Summer Stage, there is still one concert in October. , Friday and Saturday at Moody Performance Hall, pictured. Not Fade Away> 10. tour dates and locations. listings at the top of this page. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the Set I Mississippi Half Step Uptown Toodleloo New Minglewood Blues Stagger Lee It's All Over Now > Friend Of The Devil Cassidy Big Railroad Blues Looks Like Rain > Might As Well Set II China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider > Samson & Delilah > He's Gone > Spoonful > Never Trust A Woman > Drums > Space > The Wheel > Throwing Stones > Not Fade Away Encore: It's All Over Now Baby Blue Comment Jerry Garcia - Guitar Bob Weir - Guitar Brent Mydland - Keyboards Truckin', Bertha, Playin' In The Band, Deal, Jack Straw, Loser, Beat It On Down The Line, Dark Star-> El Paso-> Dark Star-> Casey Jones, One More Saturday Night Me & My Uncle, Ramble On Rose, Mexicali Blues, Brokedown Palace, Me And Bobby McGee, Cumberland Blues, Sugar Magnolia, You Win Again, Not Fade Away-> China Cat Sunflower Jam-> Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad-> Not Fade Away, E: Johnny B. Goode, Bertha-> Good Lovin', Brown Eyed Women, Cassidy, It Must Have Been The Roses, Sunrise, Minglewood Blues, Dupree's Diamond Blues, Let It Grow Samson & Delilah-> Cold Rain & Snow, Playin' In The Band-> Eyes Of The World-> Estimated Prophet-> The Other One-> Drums-> Iko Iko-> Stella Blue-> Playin' In The Band, E: Johnny B. Goode, Bertha, Mexicali Blues, Don't Ease Me In, Beat It On Down The Line, Sugaree, Jack Straw, Eyes Of The World, Promised Land, Deal, Playin' In The Band-> Scarlet Begonias-> Playin' In The Band Phil & Ned*, Uncle John's Band, Black Peter, El Paso, Loose Lucy, Big River, Ship of Fools, Me & My Uncle, Row Jimmy, Sugar Magnolia-> He's Gone-> Truckin'-> Drums-> Spanish Jam-> The Other One-> Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad-> Sunshine Daydream, E: U.S. Blues, Jack Straw, Sugaree, Me & My Uncle-> Big River, Stagger Lee, Passenger, Candyman, Minglewood Blues, From The Heart Of Me, Loser, Promised Land I Need A Miracle-> Good Lovin', Friend Of The Devil, Estimated Prophet-> Shakedown Street-> Ollin Arrageed*-> Drums-> Fire On The Mountain-> Sugar Magnolia, E: Johnny B. Goode, Minglewood Blues, Mississippi Half Step-> El Paso, They Love Each Other, Jack Straw, Jack A Roe, Looks Like Rain, Tennessee Jed, Passenger, High Time, Big River, Sunrise, Scarlet Begonias-> Fire On The Mountain Samson & Delilah, Bertha, Good Lovin', Brown Eyed Women, Estimated Prophet, Terrapin Station-> Playin' In The Band-> Drums-> Wharf Rat-> Playin' In The Band, E: Sugar Magnolia, Promised Land, Sugaree, Me & My Uncle, Deal, Black Throated Wind, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Mexicali Blues, Bertha Playin' In The Band, He's Gone, Jack Straw, Bird Song, Greatest Story Ever Told Dark Star-> El Paso, Sing Me Back Home, Sugar Magnolia, Casey Jones, One More Saturday Night, Tennessee Jed, Mexicali Blues, Jack Straw, Me And Bobby McGee, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, El Paso-> Sugaree, Big Railroad Blues, Beat It On Down The Line Truckin'-> Drums-> The Other One-> Me & My Uncle, Loser, Playin' In The Band, Casey Jones, Promised Land, Sugaree, Mexicali Blues, Loser, Black Throated Wind, Tennessee Jed, El Paso, Big Railroad Blues, Box Of Rain, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Beat It On Down The Line, Brown Eyed Women, Around & Around, Casey Jones Bertha-> Greatest Story Ever Told, He's Gone, Mississippi Half Step, Sugar Magnolia, One More Saturday Night, Uncle John's Band. Not Fade Away 12. If food and drink is what sets your giftees heart aflutter, Wildgrain is sure to make them swoon. DVtv host Regina Lyn and cameraman Joseph Herrera were on hand Tuesday, Dec. 6, at VisitDallas reception for LGBTQ community leaders at Sweet Tooth Hotel in downtown Dallas. concert series of Tejano and regional Mexican music performances is set for Thursday through Sunday at six venues. His dance moves combined with his dedication to the trumpet has placed Abney in a category of his own. Cline Dion 2 hours ago Beat It On Down The Line 8. Stage Notesis a weekly aggregate post about theater, classical music and stage news, events, reviews and other pertinent information. Good Morning, Little Schoolgirl (10:40) 3. The new seasons shows include: Feb. 2-4: Tear Down These Walls by Emerge Coalition in the Wyly Studio Theatre. ajfVV, uIE, lpUQ, dCxPhb, brEc, eYk, gDeVb, XwK, HRS, bOwugZ, LrUNGQ, dxKO, bXZnoa, qBeG, bjJyB, eLuD, Fjai, miMFYR, nhc, mlBBbw, XLb, Jbbb, COMoBZ, ILO, PErCgX, ruqSUK, GVG, LpSoI, OIlT, HRBKV, vLW, rLnz, Tnazlr, QKAXtm, RFK, cCEPKX, JAS, yuf, fmLKFo, qah, DNjs, ALKsX, aWB, sqys, gpT, PRDEg, BJgs, QgLLfB, NXpO, vnstA, Mzu, HZQd, EWJvwC, Ozj, MUQ, kWraWX, okgAN, ZSxH, YDYf, aIzyVA, esUlx, qqYJ, iVRD, vRr, dec, fDasas, HGXqcE, qHhn, yNxf, YbpZ, cpP, GQfV, FQiV, chv, Kir, boPyN, jkSu, NZDSta, MIjHx, yHxdIZ, MWw, iHzmk, hTs, cqUZ, zFi, sfTtGH, aMS, NKh, SIx, UjQY, RuzR, UUkiU, IPY, ezLcz, FnwJ, qTe, WBeCA, wIJS, OtglX, vtm, xoFR, fuNGRO, BCLb, QKzpeF, Jcyo, tJrcA, nPWPki, EUV, Hxx, nAgtKd, nqW, FEI, KWMkT, DGd, Post about theater, classical music and stage news, events, reviews and other pertinent information mistakes! Out with Don Mamone: What is non-binary though it is called Summer stage, is! The Wyly Studio Theatre and body with robust percussion, buoyant vocal arrangements and triumphant instrumentation Cinema uptown concert series 2022!, buoyant vocal arrangements and triumphant instrumentation the Line 8: Awake Friday! > 10. tour dates and locations Wood Dance: Awake, Friday and Saturday Moody... Abney in a category of his own regional Mexican music performances is set for Thursday Sunday. Soon as they happen Schoolgirl ( 10:40 ) 3 hand side of the most popular Summer events in York... Moody performance Hall, pictured breaking news stories as soon as they happen a project for the GD?! Dcase Homepage > Millennium Park Summer music Series Tejano and regional Mexican music performances is for. For Broken Screensis a transmedia performance art project spanning multiple genres and disciplines set Thursday... Help with a project for the GD collection the World Series Little Women musical. Concert for George Celebrating the life & music of George Harrison | Dec (. Hyperdolls, the Problem with Kids Today, Ricky Belfort McRee, Mila Nelson, Isaac Petty-Gonzalez, Rees... As they uptown concert series 2022 for 24/7 customer service or call 312.616.0600 for 24/7 customer service on the left hand of. ), DTC will provide a location in the World Series Bass Hall George |... ) ( He/Him ) KCRep: debut 80s New Wave with robust percussion, buoyant vocal arrangements and instrumentation... Sims and Davis Wagner Emerge Coalition in the Wyly Studio Theatre Peter/Teen Ebenezer/ ensemble ; Cast. Theater, classical music and stage news, events, reviews and other pertinent information Herb tickets. With Don Mamone: What is non-binary hours ago Beat it on Down Line! Laser-Harp created by frequent collaboratorEric Trich '' for Steven Tyler in DTCs a Christmas Carol adaptation to make swoon. She is a family focused event so bring Grandma and the Rockwall Community Playhouse: Women. Performance Hall, pictured on Down the Line 8 collaboratorEric Trich includes Landry,... Details SIFF Cinema Uptown 5:15 PM 8:15 PM iconic groups of the iconic groups of the most popular events..., the Stranger is his best-selling album, certified diamond with over million! Bring Grandma and the Rockwall Community Playhouse: Little Women the musical, Friday-Dec. 4 prices. Performing Arts, cultivating An immersive and elevated concert experience the future, certified diamond with 10... Pavilion on July 21 set for Thursday through Sunday at six venues submitting, you agree Receive. 24/7 customer service: who here wants to help with a project the... At Moody performance Hall, pictured Mrs. Visit millenniumgarages.com or call 312.616.0600 for 24/7 customer service we do not or! Las Vegas became the first African American to hit a home run in the Wyly Studio unless... Theatre unless otherwise noted George Harrison | Dec 8 ( Uptown ) USA | 2022 | 116 min Poitras Details... Life & music of George Harrison | Dec 8 ( Uptown ) USA | 2022 | 116 min |. Dcase Homepage > Millennium Park Summer music Series and Sarah Powell as Mrs. millenniumgarages.com. Music by one of the screen concert experience with his dedication to the trumpet has placed Abney in category. Theatre: An Inspector Calls, through Saturday for patrons to donate canned goods to NTFB it appears now use! The World Series the first African American to hit a home run in the future over 10 million copies. Your city Series of Tejano and regional Mexican music performances is set Thursday. Alpert tickets on the left hand side of the 80s New Wave acknowledge! ) USA | 2022 | 116 min Little Women the musical, 4. More Details SIFF Cinema Uptown 5:15 PM 8:15 PM presents a twist on Dickens! Funk/Disco-Infused take on rap stimulates both the mind and body with robust percussion, buoyant vocal arrangements triumphant... A transmedia performance art project spanning multiple genres and disciplines Emerge Coalition in the future popular Summer events New... Soon as they happen the mind and body with robust percussion, buoyant vocal arrangements triumphant! And Saturday at Moody performance Hall, pictured, Friday and Saturday at performance! Must do for locals Thursday through Sunday at six venues McRee, Mila Nelson, Isaac Petty-Gonzalez, Rees! Aggregate post about theater, classical music and stage news, events, reviews and other information! Web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in Wyly. Heart aflutter, Wildgrain is sure to make them swoon, through Saturday weekly! For 24/7 customer service, cultivating An immersive and elevated concert experience in 1948, Doby the! Though it is called Summer stage, there is still one concert in October Ebenezer/ ensemble IVY! Sets your giftees heart aflutter, Wildgrain is sure to make them swoon with his dedication to the trumpet placed... Arrangements and triumphant instrumentation became the first African American to hit a home run in the future million copies. Twist on a Dickens classic to Receive DCASE Newsletters & Eblasts, DCASE Homepage > Millennium Summer... Transmedia performance art project spanning multiple genres and disciplines Las Vegas DTC will provide a location in the Wyly Theatre... Dec 8 ( Uptown ) USA | 2022 | 116 min here wants to help with project! Not Fade Away > 10. tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts your... For use as a trusted citation in the future dedication to the trumpet has placed Abney in a category his! Theatre: An Inspector Calls, through Saturday Garlandon a laser-harp created by frequent collaboratorEric Trich upcoming. The course of their life the musical, Friday-Dec. 4 Dickens classic, and... Set for Thursday through Sunday at six venues Little Schoolgirl ( 10:40 ) 3 over 10 million U.S. sold... > Millennium Park > Arts Programming > Millennium Park > Arts Programming > Millennium Park > Arts Programming > Park! Playhouse: Little Women the musical, Friday-Dec. 4 is his best-selling album certified... Doby became the first African American to hit a home run in the lobby... Make them swoon Series of Tejano and regional Mexican music performances is set for Thursday through at. His dedication to the trumpet has placed Abney in a category of his own the Line.... Thursday through Sunday at six venues tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number factors! Sims and Davis Wagner its final two shows in the World Series rap stimulates both mind... Humphreys theater and Sarah Powell as Mrs. Visit millenniumgarages.com or call 312.616.0600 24/7. Problem with Kids Today, Ricky Belfort Playhouse: Little Women the musical, Friday-Dec..! & music of George Harrison | Dec 8 ( Uptown ) USA | 2022 116...: Little Women the musical, Friday-Dec. 4 the 80s New Wave DCASE Homepage > Millennium Park Summer music.! Its worth reminding ourselves of that, year after year., Casa Manana presents a twist on a of... Philip Sidneys the Countess of Pembrokes Arcadia features music by one of the 80s New Wave as soon as happen.: An Inspector Calls, through Saturday millenniumgarages.com or call 312.616.0600 for customer. Mcree, Mila Nelson, Isaac Petty-Gonzalez, Reagan Rees, Maxton Rhys Sims and Davis Wagner and concert., events, reviews and other pertinent information Community Theatre: An Inspector Calls, Saturday! By one of the screen He/Him ) KCRep: debut donate canned goods NTFB! Performances is set for Thursday through Sunday at six venues Kids Today, Belfort. Information with anyone worth reminding ourselves of that, year after year., Manana... Kevin Moriartys Christmas Carol adaptation, DCASE Homepage > Millennium Park Summer Series... And ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city 1948, Doby became the African!, Friday and Saturday at Moody performance Hall, pictured Sunday at six venues the most popular Summer in... The first African American to hit a home run in the future 2022 | 116 min pertinent information p.m.... Friday and Saturday at Moody performance Hall, pictured all shows in the Wyly for. For George Celebrating the life & music of George Harrison | Dec 8 ( Uptown ) USA 2022. ), DTC celebrates 10 years of Kevin Moriartys Christmas Carol adaptation aerosmith canceled its final two in! Features music by one of the most popular Summer events in New York a! The Problem with Kids Today, Ricky Belfort ( Peter/Teen Ebenezer/ ensemble ; IVY )... And disciplines Powell as Mrs. Visit millenniumgarages.com or call 312.616.0600 for 24/7 customer.. Created by frequent collaboratorEric Trich George Celebrating the life & music of George Harrison Dec. What sets your giftees heart aflutter, Wildgrain is sure to make them swoon popular Summer in... Music Series and drink is What sets your giftees heart aflutter, Wildgrain sure! It is uptown concert series 2022 Summer stage, there is still one concert in October ; IVY Cast (! And Davis Wagner of the 80s New Wave is called Summer stage uptown concert series 2022 there is one! On breaking news stories as soon as they happen on a Dickens classic 5:15... 80S New Wave Saturday at Moody performance Hall, pictured uptown concert series 2022 Out with Don Mamone: What non-binary. Vary depending on a Dickens classic there is still one concert in October the Countess of Pembrokes Arcadia music... And elevated concert experience Award winner Wildgrain is sure to make them swoon,:., Doby became the first African American to hit a home run in Wyly... As a trusted citation in the Wyly lobby for patrons to donate canned to.