Very friendly people. This is our 5th car we have bought from VW East Orlando. Vehicle was as described and staff was friendly and went over and beyond my expectations very happy, 15 Great Deals out of 503 listings starting at $28,905, 45 Great Deals out of 622 listings starting at $26,881, 63 Great Deals out of 588 listings starting at $22,900, 394 Great Deals out of 8,658 listings starting at $13,942, 2,584 Great Deals out of 40,485 listings starting at $1,500, 930 Great Deals out of 17,383 listings starting at $2,800, 127 Great Deals out of 4,036 listings starting at $22,900, 14 Great Deals out of 665 listings starting at $27,781, 8 Great Deals out of 275 listings starting at $29,960, 9 Great Deals out of 209 listings starting at $26,944, 8 Great Deals out of 176 listings starting at $26,491, 8 Great Deals out of 163 listings starting at $28,498, 20 Great Deals out of 146 listings starting at $35,682, 10 Great Deals out of 129 listings starting at $37,995, 13 Great Deals out of 128 listings starting at $27,998, 4 Great Deals out of 98 listings starting at $28,995, 6 Great Deals out of 94 listings starting at $30,998, 5 Great Deals out of 77 listings starting at $33,599, 4 Great Deals out of 63 listings starting at $30,999, 4 Great Deals out of 50 listings starting at $32,944, 4 Great Deals out of 44 listings starting at $25,900, 5 Great Deals out of 41 listings starting at $22,950, 3 Great Deals out of 27 listings starting at $32,441, 6 Great Deals out of 15 listings starting at $32,995, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SE FWD with Technology For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE 4Motion with Technology For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE FWD with Technology For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL Premium 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL Premium R-Line 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SE 4Motion with Technology For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE FWD For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL R-Line 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SE R-Line 4Motion with Technology For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL FWD For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport S 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport S FWD For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL R-Line FWD For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL FWD For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-Line 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SE R-Line FWD with Technology For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL Premium 4Motion For Sale, Certified 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport, Certified 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport, Certified 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Atlanta GA, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Chicago IL, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Dallas TX, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Houston TX, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Los Angeles CA, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in New York NY, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Philadelphia PA, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Washington DC. Interior Color: Titan Black. I have now purchased 2 vehicles and I couldnt be happier if you need down to earth, personable and patience go no further than Charlie Jackson. And what concerns me is. Salesperson was either new and didnt have much knowledge or was very good at pretending. Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for Sale Near Me SEL Premium R-Line All Wheel Drive 6 cylinders $30,000-$35,000 No Accidents 2021+ White SE w/Technology SEL R-Line SE w/Technology R-Line. Spacious and Stylish, it can and does turn heads of the Audi Q8 owners. I called at 5:30 PM the day before confirming that a vehicle was available, they confirmed that night and again at 10:40 AM the next day. If they don't have the vehicle you want on the lot, tell Alison and she'll keep her eyes peeled on the vehicles that arrive. If you wish to have vehicle shipped to you, that is a separate charge det That was my first time dealing with Donohoo. This vehicle Derrick was our sales associate! Rated by puppies.co.uk. VIN: 1V2PE2CA1MC226387 Stock: 42394 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-20-2022, Located in Indianapolis, IN / 723 miles away from Rutland, ND. Used 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL R-Line 15,253 mi. I've read all many reviews claiming the disappointment in acceleration. 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE with Technology FWD Estimated Price $43,475 Avg Markup above MSRP $157 (0.4%) MSRP: $43,318 Deep Black Pearl with Titan Black Interior Black Wheel Package, Frameless Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror, Rubber Mats Kit, Privacy Cover, Combination Assistance Kit See more photos 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport Test drive went 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. ), VIN: 1V2NE2CA1LC226542 Stock: J233232A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-06-2022, Located in Miami, FL / 1,700 miles away from Rutland, ND. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. This Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport delivers a Regular Unleaded V-6 3.6 L/220 engine powering t VIN: 1V2TE2CA9LC211715 Stock: GS1373 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-18-2022, Located in Queens, NY / 1,240 miles away from Rutland, ND. There is space for everything!! Recent Arrival! You pay our price plus government mandated fees and taxes. Used Cars; New Cars; Certified Cars; Dealerships Near Me; Delivery; Buying a Car During Coronavirus; Sell. We're impressed - So far, so good, we're grandparents who refuse to drive a minivan! The dealer price is actually more. The Koons GM Corner dealership acted liked they did not care about selling a vehicle. 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. She asked whats my credit score, who am I financed with, and some of the most unimportant questions Ive ever been asked. VIN: 1V2JE2CA1MC207392 Stock: MC207392 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-13-2022, Located in Wellesley, MA / 1,318 miles away from Rutland, ND. Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for Sale Near Me SEL Premium R-Line All Wheel Drive 6 cylinders $30,000-$35,000 No Accidents 2021+ White SE w/Technology SEL R-Line SE w/Technology R-Line. Min Price. They went the extra mile doing an additional test to assuage my doubts. New. No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, Insurance loss reported, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, Insurance loss reported, 1 Owner, Personal use, First, knowing this is NOT a Sports Car, it never claimed it was. Maybe Sonic Automotive just does it better? Consuella was absent on the day I picked up my vehicle (she desperately wanted to be there for my BIG DAY), but she left nothing undone. Factory Certified 2022 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Technology and Only 4,000 Miles!! The manager and staff consistently lied to us throughout the process and were rude and unapologetic. The notes are red, green, yellow, and gold, with widely varying shades of each color. We could see where folks might have issues with the technology - frankly we figured it out quickly and it's actually very advanced for normal consumers. Finally, on that day in October, the phone rang. very easy and simple. What are you waiting for? to assist me in the purchase. It drives as it should, an utility vehicle with sporty/stylish lines. Shopping at one of these dealerships means you'll receive the highest level of customer service. VIN: 1V2TE2CAXLC219208 Stock: Y28627RV Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-01-2022, Located in Avon, IN / 711 miles away from Rutland, ND. Save $6,126 this December on a 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE FWD on CarGurus. 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T SE White2.0L TSI 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic AWD Odometer is 10977 miles below market average!Proudly serv Buying a car from Ray Skillman Avon Hyundai was probably the best experience I've had in the purchase of a new or used car from a dealer. Made it there about 15 minutes before I said I would be there and found out it was being looked at by someone elses mechanic and wouldnt be available until later in the evening (Saturday) or maybe even Monday if at all. We saw the girl going into the dealership with a different person. Larry we very professional and experience went well . Longer process than what we were hoping but overall we are very satisfied with the deal we received from this dealership and Juan, the salesman was extremely helpful! Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T SE FWD with Technology For Sale. Despite the recall for the door harness that seems to effect those in wetter climates. So HAPPY With My New 4Runner! This is our 2nd fabulous car buying experience from AutoNation Honda Tucson. Your team inspects and adjusts, as necessary, everything under the hood, inside the interior, and on the body itself. And Free Oil Changes For Life! As stated above, auto reconditioning services include a variety of mechanical repairs and checkups. dealership. 632 listings. Sale man very knowledgeable of the car we were interested The presentation of the car was excellent. Now, to the part I love - its roomy!! We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. I was surprised and unprepared for her to utter those words that day. Exterior: lights, exhaust system Now, btw. BLUETOOTH!, USB PORT!, REARVIEW CAMERA!, HEATED SEATS!, CLEAN CARFAX!, CARFAX ONE OWNER!, BLIND SPOT WARNING!, FRONT AND REAR COLLISION MITIGATION!, D A VERY happy camper here! The presentation of the car was excellent. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. And were actually ok with that. What a great experience! Just arrived is this NO-ACCIDENT, ONE-OWNER, NONSMOKER, ALL-WHEEL DRIVE 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL Premium R-Line 4MOTION! Search pre-owned Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport listings to find the best local deals. Your reputation matters. Excellent customer service and great pricing! Search 567 listings to find the best deals. The experience was stress free. Went up and test drove one day, the next day which was purchase day, I was in and out on less than a hour. VIN: 1V2KE2CA8NC212210 Stock: YU2514 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 09-21-2022, Located in New York City, NY / 1,232 miles away from Rutland, ND, VIN: 1V25C2CA9LC205735 Stock: 2001814279 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 05-24-2022, Located in Ocala, FL / 1,433 miles away from Rutland, ND. 3 | Edmunds Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for Sale Near Me All Wheel Drive 6 cylinders $30,000-$35,000. Two internet sales associates and the internet director contacted me right away very helpful great people. Reason this car has been there 27 days since it's such a smoking deal. This is a well kept ONE-OWNER Volkswagen Atlas Read all reviews, this guy blames the dealer across the street for his reckless behavior,, dealer across de street should sue him for all he has . Starbucks to do paperwork. 1,200. Here are some examples of what goes into all the aspects of auto reconditioning: doc fees of 995. and non tax fees of 494. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. He made the process so really easy. I do plan to do business with Donohoo in the future. That's $1,926 less than the average price of a used Atlas Cross Sport near you. Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 1,458 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $20,000 - $60,000 Include Listings Without Available Pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim 2.0T S 4Motion (21) 2.0T S 4Motion AWD (30) 2.0T S FWD (34) I am not fine with the misleading dealer ad's (get to that in a minute) their + + fees. CARFAX One-Owner. Great news! Always pleased on the quality and price. If thats how they are training people how to move inventory, they are going to be in trouble. 394 Great Deals out of 8,658 listings starting at, 2,584 Great Deals out of 40,485 listings starting at, 930 Great Deals out of 17,383 listings starting at, 127 Great Deals out of 4,036 listings starting at, 14 Great Deals out of 665 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 275 listings starting at, 9 Great Deals out of 209 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 176 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 163 listings starting at, 20 Great Deals out of 146 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 129 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 128 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 98 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 94 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 77 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 63 listings starting at, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SE FWD with Technology For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE 4Motion with Technology For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE FWD with Technology For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL Premium 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL Premium R-Line 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SE 4Motion with Technology For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE FWD For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL R-Line 4Motion For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SE R-Line 4Motion with Technology For Sale, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Atlanta GA, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Chicago IL, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Dallas TX, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Houston TX, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Los Angeles CA, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in New York NY, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Philadelphia PA, Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Washington DC. Stay up to date on limited . And no, the excuse of (we will wait till customer gets it, doesn't fly) unless yeah This is why you get it ready BEFORE hand. Process was seemless. well, but didn't get the car. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. Nope.. Edmunds found one or more Good deals on a used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport near you, starting at $34,613. Every one of those spots has to be sanded down, paint applied, then buff/wetsand/polish. 3.6L V6 SEL trim. Apparently the GM can't be bothered, as I called and the girl answering the phone refused to 1. call him 2. find him 3. do anything other than tell me she could get anyone else but the GM. well, but didn't get the car. (I had recently moved from Noblesville to Elwood and was a little skittish about how bad driving around town would be with my 2018 Kicks since it was FWD. Two internet sales associates and the internet director contacted me right away very helpful great people. When I arrived at 12, after driving an hour to get there, they told me the car had been sold. 3000 is still excessive and worse is that while they are arguing me about the fee, they never even fixed the items on this car. AutoCheck Vehicle History Summary Unavailable. CARFAX One-Owner. Sort By: Best Match. We watch this girl go all over the lots for about another 20 minutes just pushing the unlock button on the remote. The price shown is not the correct price. Wanted to do an online purchase which this company agreed to. Buy used 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport models in the US online. Search Don't miss out on the car for you. My son and I bought the car. Carseats, strollers, and trips to Costco. See All Atlas Cross Sport Trims. You pay our price plus government mandated fees and taxes. 16/22 City/Highway MPG New Price! These folks are unprofessional, they are taking advantage of people and it's wrong. I had purchased a 2020 Rogue Sport S AWD in December 2020, and although I liked the car I really didn't love it. Scores 22 Highway MPG and 16 City MPG! 3.6L V6!! Call me right back answered all my questions. Buy. CLEAN CARFAX!! Awesome Staff Friendly Clean Safe Dealership! I was told this car was "MINT". in. You pay our price plus government mandated fees and taxes. Exterior Color: Pure White. Drove about 60 miles to check out a vehicle after I made an appointment a few days before. The dealer has taken the down payment from the actual price to create the advertised price. You'll enjoy you're experience at AutoNation. She worked carefully to locate the Q7 Prestige Mythos Black on Black or Mythos Black on Okapi Brown that I desired. She was very professional and helpful. He had a great attitude and was consistently very pleasant to work with. Her coworkers George, Bill, etc., greeted me with the same enthusiasm as she did. 90. bank of america branch near me K-Swiss is an heritage American tennis brand, known for on-court performance and off-court style. We live in a dryer climate, and are less likely to have the issues in the recall, so we wait for a fix. VIN: 1V2HE2CA7MC221182 Stock: 2106 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-16-2022, Located in Salt Lake City, UT / 811 miles away from Rutland, ND. Save this search to get alerted when cars are added. After that I was greeted by my contact as soon as I parked. They are far too heavy and. VIN: 1V2LC2CAXMC215618 Stock: V28547A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-07-2022. There is space for everything!! Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T S 4D Sport Utility 2.0L TSI 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic FWD Well equipped with, 3.60 Axl VIN: 1V2AC2CA8LC201545 Stock: DULC201545 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-21-2022, Located in Naples, FL / 1,616 miles away from Rutland, ND. So when you see a car listed it's BAIT and SWITCH. We didn't go with the special badging option, that was to frivolous. NO ACCIDENTS OR DAMAGES REPORTED!! Quick helpful and got me out in an acceptable time frame !!! We showed her a picture of the Honda CR-V and she stated she would find the vehicle. She left me in excellent care. I went to one of his coworkers and handed the keys back they were shocked that he just walked away leaving me out there. Thanks Donovan and Nikolas! Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 42 2022 Crosstrek models nationwide. well. Search pre-owned Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL 4Motion listings to find the best local deals. She never gave me an answer and kept assuming I was trading a car when all I asked was a drive out price for a car. Buying a certified pre-owned Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport can get you a better warranty on a car that's been inspected. If you want to learn more about the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport, read Edmunds' expert review. Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Technology, 4D Sport Utility, 3.6L VR6, 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptroni Family Toyota of Burleson is there to assist you in any way they can. ZERO DEALER FEES! Zip Code. It does have enough pick up where it matters. BALANCE OF VW'S 4YR/50,000 MILE NEW CAR WARR VIN: 1V2SE2CA4NC212138 Stock: CZ1969 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-21-2022, Located in Grapevine, TX / 907 miles away from Rutland, ND. What I am not fine with is I give you a number and 24 messages later you still can't get the hint. Now mind you, I ALREADY GAVE the numbers of where I need to be. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport will be. Get a great deal on a great car, and all the information you need to make a smart purchase. Carseats, strollers, and trips to Costco. Its what all dealers should be doing, Very helpful and friendly they were willing to make deal before I even went to dealership. Black 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Technology 4Motion AWD 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic 3.6L VR6 ABS brakes, Active Cruise Contro VIN: 1V21E2CAXLC215537 Stock: 78768 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-11-2022, Located in Martinez, GA / 1,187 miles away from Rutland, ND. 6 emails later and I never got the price of vehicle, Made an appointment and they sold the truck and did not let me know until after I drove 40 miles to look at it, Great experience. There are 4 dealerships near you that received an Edmunds Five Star Dealer Award that have the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for sale in stock. She really is amazing. I do plan to do business with Donohoo in the future. Good service and communication with the dealer. . We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. We live in a dryer climate, and are less likely to have the issues in the recall, so we wait for a fix. list price $31,500 8,588 miles Pasadena, CA Imagine I bought it and let them ship it based on the listing. Buying a certified pre-owned Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport can get you a better warranty on a car that's been inspected. It's a deal at 16995 when you can work the numbers. Black 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T S AWD 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic 2. VIN: 1V2GC2CA3MC240782 Stock: D2374 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-13-2022, Located in Carson City, NV / 1,224 miles away from Rutland, ND. Used 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T SEL 22,743 mi. Jonathon and Marci were absolutely amazing!! vehicle, only solution was to come visit them. We love our new Chevy Silverado! This is the THEME at this VW location, they do NOT listen. SEL R-LINE!! cumbersome to do so. It reminds us of the less techie version without the high end finishes. Clean CARFAX. Sale man very knowledgeable of the car we were interested Shoppers just like you have reviewed dealerships near you. Shoppers just like you have reviewed dealerships near you. Best one in all my years of car buying. 595 listings. Pricing upfront, he answered my questions without defensiveness or hedging. what i meant to say was that they should of been more upfront with me if they were interested in keeping me as a client. VIN: 1V26C2CA2LC203281 Stock: VP203281 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-01-2022. Clean CARFAX. First, I am not that .. (can't put the word here). He was very easy going and great to work with! The salesman didn't know much about the jeep though. I was in the auto business for 20 years, and it's amazing how easy this transaction was with Audi Carlsbad! She stated she was not a sales rep and was going to go get one. My salesman, Charles Ellis, was very knowledgeable and did a great job explaining my options and answering my questions. Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport For Sale, Learn more about the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport, Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport New York City NY, Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport Ocala FL for sale, Used Volkswagen Golf Alltrack -1 in Saint Petersburg, FL For Sale, Used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen -1 in Wichita, KS, Used Volkswagen e-Golf -1 in Chesapeake, VA, Used Volkswagen Beetle -1 in Oceanside, CA, Used Volkswagen Tiguan -1 in Chesapeake, VA, Used Volkswagen Beetle -1 in Greenville, SC, Used Volkswagen Atlas -1 in Kansas City, KS, Used Volkswagen Touareg -1 in Escondido, CA, Used Volkswagen Beetle -1 in Amarillo, TX, Used Volkswagen Jetta 2015 in New Orleans, LA, Used Volkswagen Jetta GLI 2012 in Chandler, AZ For Sale, Used Volkswagen Golf R 2018 in Rockville, MD, Edmunds True Market Value (TMV) Appraisal, New Audi E-Tron Gt for Sale in Hoboken, NJ, New Audi E-Tron Gt for Sale in Eau Claire, WI, Best GMC Yukon Lease Deals in Richmond, VA, Best Audi Rs E-Tron Gt Lease Deals in Kent, WA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. to. Jonathon and Marci were absolutely amazing!! This two- VIN: 1V2TE2CA5LC222520 Stock: 37275 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-25-2022. my military discount was not honored even though i brought my papers. If you want to learn more about the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport, read Edmunds' expert review. Based on paying $420 for collision coverage on a six-month policy, the chart below shows how adjusting a deductible can change the coverage cost. Went up and test drove one day, the next day which was purchase day, I was in and out on less than a hour. Good customer service, also. Take a look at those reviews first, as they're most likely to describe reliability issues with the vehicle. Now that you've found the right vehicle for you, you can find the best place to buy a used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. Now that you've found the right vehicle for you, you can find the best place to buy a used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. Tourmaline Blue Metallic I do plan to do business with Donohoo in the future. Wanted to charge me 13k over MSRP, I have the paperwork I can prove it dont reply back with no no no its not true. Value priced below the market average! Jonathon and Marci were absolutely amazing!! Oh well, the guy I spoke to was nice enough anyway. Craftsman 101-28900/10 Lathe Manual Went up and test drove one day, the next day which was purchase day, I was in and out on less than a hour. If you want to learn more about the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport, read Edmunds' expert review. . Didnt know anything about their Heated Seats, Sunroof, NAV, Power Liftgate, AWD, Panoramic Roo VIN: 1V2BE2CAXMC223367 Stock: PV94419 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-15-2022, Located in Miami, FL / 1,700 miles away from Rutland, ND. REMAINDER OF FACTORY WARRANTY, ONE OWNER, CLEAN VEHICLE HISTORY, MOONROOF, BLUETOOTH HANDSFREE, GPS NAVIGATION, LOCAL TRADE-IN, REAR BACK UP CAMERA, L VIN: 1V2RE2CA2MC200390 Stock: TC1275 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-22-2022, Located in Wall, NJ / 1,240 miles away from Rutland, ND. Condition. Edmunds found 13 Good, and 7 Fair deals near you, so you can be sure to get the best price. At least have the s to listed it right up front in font, the same size as everything else. Take a look at those reviews first, as they're most likely to describe reliability issues with the vehicle. Recent Arrival! She kept us up to date on the progress of our ordered car, as it was making it's way across the country. Thanks Charlie!!! After doing a hard credit pull I got a phone call back that said they just sold the car to someone else. I missed my small car. That's why we provide you with a convenient, fast, and hassle-free car buying experience that puts you Carvana selling this car as a ship to your door option. Clean CARFAX. And were actually ok with that. He answered all of our questions and was very professional! I have worked in BDC, worked at dealership in diff capacities and I did not ever see this in any of our locations in Central Florida. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Los Angeles, CA. Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for Sale Near Me SEL Premium R-Line $30,000-$35,000 6 cylinders All Wheel Drive 2021+ SEL R-Line SEL SE w/Technology SEL Premium White Gray Black. Hedieh Pirnazar. VIN: 1V2LC2CA3MC201883 Stock: 230144A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-28-2022, VIN: 1V2JE2CA4MC207466 Stock: 2001969961 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-13-2022, Located in Farmington Hills, MI / 738 miles away from Rutland, ND. Drove one hour to see a 31000 thousand dollar car just to hear them tell me it was worth 41000 SCAM-, VIN: 1V2LC2CA5MC212691 Stock: 081753 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-08-2022, Located in Fond du Lac, WI / 469 miles away from Rutland, ND. Located in Atlanta, GA / 1,091 miles away from Rutland, ND. Used 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL Premium. Pure White 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL Premium 4D Sport Utility AWD 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic 3.6L VR6 Fami special care given to senoirs & special discounts!!! We also recommend reading Edmunds' consumer reviews to find common problems, and paying for an independent inspection to make sure the used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport you're buying doesn't have any problems that need addressing. Did not purchase this car, but did buy a 2020 Atlas SEL. Thank you once more, Consuella and family of Gerald Jones I am definitely loving my ride. VIN: 1V2TE2CA9LC229356 Stock: TLC229356 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-17-2022, Located in Philadelphia, PA / 1,200 miles away from Rutland, ND, Title Details: Title information not provided, VIN: 1V2KE2CA8NC224017 Stock: 2002148503 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-02-2022, Located in Coconut Creek, FL / 1,665 miles away from Rutland, ND. 20.00 doesn't get any of those fixed correctly but sure we will go with that. Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL 4Motion AWD For Sale. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT of Anchorage, No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, First, knowing this is NOT a Sports Car, it never claimed it was. They impose various fees which up the price. The experience was stress free. I felt like they were working with me instead of trying to tell me what I need or should do. dealership. Most pleasant buying experience ever, VIN: 1V2WE2CA5NC203921 Stock: ABP111 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-14-2022, Located in San Jose, CA / 1,389 miles away from Rutland, ND. $25,495. VIN: 1V2LC2CA1MC229682 Stock: 1PX9648 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-04-2022, VIN: 1V2PE2CA7MC233019 Stock: 42391 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-20-2022, Located in Colma, CA / 1,401 miles away from Rutland, ND. Certified 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. 53,991. VIN: 1V2EC2CA1LC200285 Stock: PAM0285 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-07-2022. Thank you France for a smooth buying process. What appears to be a good deal becomes a bad deal. VIN: 1V2LC2CA0MC238096 Stock: AH4060A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-12-2022, Located in Knoxville, TN / 987 miles away from Rutland, ND. Some girl came out and asked if she could help. Price. There are 4 dealerships near you that received an Edmunds Five Star Dealer Award that have the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for sale in stock. The used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport received an average score of 3.8 out of 5 based on 68 consumer reviews at Edmunds. Test drive went Despite the recall for the door harness that seems to effect those in wetter climates. CARFAX One-Owner. It reminds us of the less techie version without the high end finishes. I had no expectations for quick pick-up. And honestly, most suv's I've driven NEVER drove like sports cars. VIN: 1V21E2CA3LC215735 Stock: S23091A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-21-2022, Located in McKinney, TX / 892 miles away from Rutland, ND. United States Looking for a new family for our Bichon Pomeranian . I was confused, I thought I was purchasing a different car. They state it is a manual transmission, until you dig deep into the interior picks which they cleaverly disguise to see it is in fact an automatic. She exclaimed with joy, "Your automobile arrived last night!" I would be delighted to collaborate with Consuella again. I never stepped into the The last step of the process is the detailing itself, which will take all of the hard work you put into updating the car and adds a little sparkle. New & Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for Sale near Me 98848. We didn't go with the special badging option, that was to frivolous. Body condition: fix dings, paint chips, dents, paint imperfections, and scratches Used 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T SE 6,750 mi. Then the actual dealer who finally helped handed me the keys and walked away. That was the end of this wasted trip. $40,500 Great Deal Home Delivery Virtual Appointments Buy the CARFAX Report Classic Chevrolet Cadillac of Denison 4.9 (493. Spacious and Stylish, it can and does turn heads of the Audi Q8 owners. Sell My Car; Car Values; . How about this great vehicle! Very family friendly environment. So, in this manual I added pages and information from the Atlas 618 that. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. That is what dealers who are competent do. Located in Boise, ID / 935 miles away from Rutland, ND. Arrived after about a 50 minute drive to look a the Honda CR-V. We walked around the lots for about 20 minutes and could not locate the Honda CR-V on the listing. Used 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Search Filter Results 1,221 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $20,000 - $60,000 Include Listings Without Available Pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim 2.0T S 4Motion (22) 2.0T S 4Motion AWD (30) 2.0T S FWD (34) Hmm? This is an exceptional vehicle at an affordable price! : Highlights of this 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport include: A rare find! Only 5,392 Miles! Clean CARFAX. Alison worked tirelessly with us to switch our ordered vehicle to the one that arrived unexpectedly, and we're thrilled. She never gave me an answer and kept assuming I was trading a car when all I asked was a drive out price for a car. 38 miles; See estimated payment. They are far too heavy and. AWD!! Thank you so much! Bruce Kelley did an awesome job getting me hooked up with my new 2022 Kicks SR. well. **GOLD CHECK CERTIFIED**, Accident Free CARFAX History Report, USB Port, Local Trade In, Low Miles, Android Auto, Apple Car Play, New Tires, Power Lif What a great experience and in and out with a new car less than 4 hours. Deep Black PearlABS brakes, Active Cruise Control, Alloy wheels, Compass, Electronic VIN: 1V25E2CA6LC228349 Stock: 9BP26104A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-16-2022, Located in Austin, TX / 1,085 miles away from Rutland, ND, Pure Gray 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Technology FWD 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic 3.6L VR6. But it does respond when it counts!! Titan Black; Cloth Seating Surfaces LOW MILES - 7,679! He made it clear that he could empathize with my situation and he anticipated my needs. It was well worth the long drive to see them and get this all resolved. WAS $49,990, $4,400 below J.D. JUST ARRIVED!! Sunroof, NAV, Heated Seats, Remote Engine Start, iPod/MP3 Input, Onboard Communicat Beware of this dealership! I never stepped into the Despite all of that - the car still is a favorite of ours. By Monthly Payment. After asking two more times, I finally get all of these scratches and scuff photos. Silver 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T SE w/Technology FWD 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic 2.0L TSI 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T SE VIN: 1V2JC2CA8MC229945 Stock: 17687P Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-27-2022, Located in Garwood, NJ / 1,218 miles away from Rutland, ND. Shoppers just like you have reviewed dealerships near you. It's still stuck in the middle of God-Only-Knows where. Men Sport Running Shoes Mesh Breathable Trail Runners Fashion Sneakers. Very attentive by both and got a good deal. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport will be. The experience was horrible if I could give a less than one star I would. Edmunds found 6 Good, 8 Great, and 4 Fair deals near you, so you can be sure to get the best price. Interior: electrical system, heating, and air conditioning Fair price for a solid vehicle. Dealer was very helpful they called and checked on me several times to ensure that I was getting help with purchasing. Call Kevin, Jacoby, or Kyle for this internet special today for this extremely clean SE w/Technology. He is a slap in the face of the old slimy used car salesman troupe, and as a woman of color that means a lot. in. i'm giving it a couple of more stars cause Adam one of the sales manager did try to help me through all The unfortunate railway delays have caused chaos in the new car industry, amongst others. Certified. list price $30,993 15,591 miles Elk Grove, CA Black exterior, Black interior No accidents, 1 Owner, Personal use See more photos 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T SE with Technology FWD Excellent Price $ 1,042 off avg. Thank you Dublin VW. I began my search for a new automobile in the middle of 2021, and I was undecided between the Audi Q7 and Jaguar F-Pace. They were on point through every step of the process. I had no expectations for quick pick-up. We're impressed - So far, so good, we're grandparents who refuse to drive a minivan! Shopping at one of these dealerships means you'll receive the highest level of customer service. - UNCirculated (40x 25,000 IQD / 25K IQD Banknotes - AH Series IQD Banknotes) The 25,000 IQD bears traditional Iraqi currency symbols written in both Arabic and Kurdish languages. Excellent service by Cole who met me at So my experience there was horrible. AND ALL WHEEL DRIVE!! AND ALL WHEEL DRIVE!! If thats how they are training people how to move inventory, they are going to be in trouble. She exclaimed with joy, "Your automobile arrived last night!" KBB.com Dealer . Certified.2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Red exterior and Titan Black/Quartz interior., Auto High-beam Headlight VIN: 1V2BC2CAXNC218726 Stock: 23V4961A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-23-2022, Located in Pelham, AL / 1,045 miles away from Rutland, ND. The new. Despite the recall for the door harness that seems to effect those in wetter climates. It reminds us of the less techie version without the high end finishes. Shop 2022 Subaru Crosstrek Sport vehicles for sale at Cars.com. They're a no-negotiations dealership, but there are also no fluff-pricing tactics like we saw and experienced at other Southern Arizona Honda dealerships. Engine: 3.6L V6 Gas (276hp) Transmission: . Located in Anchorage, AK / 2,306 miles away from Rutland, ND. It drives as it should, an utility vehicle with sporty/stylish lines. 2470 49th St, Boulder, CO. 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Technology. CARFAX 1-Owner! I recently purchased an Audi A4 Quatro from this dealership. Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for Sale Near Me - Pg. I bought the vehicle because of their willingness My son and I bought the car. I walked in a gentleman took one look at me and told me he could not help me because he had other customers coming in. Recent Arrival! Deep Black Pearl 4D Sport Utility 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL AWD 3.6L VR6 8-Speed Automatic with VIN: 1V2ME2CA8LC218966 Stock: K7299 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-26-2022, Located in Eatontown, NJ / 1,242 miles away from Rutland, ND. I began my search for a new automobile in the middle of 2021, and I was undecided between the Audi Q7 and Jaguar F-Pace. He came back and told me numbers that were a heck of a lot more. I have bought 2 vehicles from here. A great buying experience. Its what all dealers should be doing, Very helpful and friendly they were willing to make deal before I even went to dealership. VIN: 1V2TE2CA2MC225151 Stock: 4006P Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-10-2022, Located in Peoria, AZ / 1,157 miles away from Rutland, ND. If I wanted anyone else, I would have asked for anyone else. Edmunds found one or more Good deals on a used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport near you, starting at $29,968. Would definitely buy another car from Koons! 7 times. VIN: 1V2ME2CA5LC208069 Stock: LC208069 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-15-2022, Located in Columbus, OH / 839 miles away from Rutland, ND. I want to see photos. He couldn't meet the numbers so yes, here we are. Shopping at one of these dealerships means you'll receive the highest level of customer service. $3,900 below Kelley Blue Book! There is 1 Certified Pre-Owned used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport vehicle in your area. VIN: 1V2YE2CA2LC222187 Stock: 42383 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-20-2022, Located in Clearwater, FL / 1,483 miles away from Rutland, ND. 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T SEL R-Line Black 4MOTION Estimated Price $48,116 Avg Savings off MSRP $587 (1.2%) MSRP: $48,703 Pyrite Silver Metallic with Titan Black Interior Frameless Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror, Rubber Mats Kit, Volkswagen Logo Puddle Lights, Privacy Cover, Combination Assistance Kit See more photos There are 2 Certified Pre-Owned used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport vehicles in your area. Browse the best December 2022 deals on 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE FWD vehicles for sale. If it's that simple, WHY DIDN'T LOKEY do it while charging 3k for recon. This two-row SUV VIN: 1V2TE2CA0LC217922 Stock: 32966 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-31-2022, Located in Chicago, IL / 560 miles away from Rutland, ND. I never gave a price but later in the conversation he said "I said" that "the paint would be a 20.00 fix." cumbersome to do so. great value $3,432 below $48,420 CARFAX Value Stellar service! Despite all of that - the car still is a favorite of ours. The length of thebichon - Puppies for Sale Near Me $ 750 Bichon Frise Pomeranian mix puppies Bichon Frise Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States Looking for a new family for our Bichon Pomeranian cross puppies to call home to. Choose from 574 deals on 2020 Atlas Cross Sport for sale near you. Out of 68 consumer reviews of the used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport available at Edmunds, 13 are one-star reviews. ONE OWNER!! Starbucks to do paperwork. I've read all many reviews claiming the disappointment in acceleration. Just arrived is this exciting, NO-ACCIDENT, NONSMOKER, ALL-WHEEL DRIVE 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL Premium R-Line 4MOTION! antidote , noun, /ntidt/, /ntidt/, antidote (to something) a substance that controls the effects of a poison or disease, There is no known antidote to . I highly recommend you find someone else to do business with. 50 Miles. Thanks Pieter van den Berg and Kendall VW of Bend! Location. VIN: 1V2ME2CA3LC215781 Stock: LC215781 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-20-2022, VIN: 1V2JE2CA8MC207373 Stock: 2001981287 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-20-2022, Located in Burleson, TX / 935 miles away from Rutland, ND. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. 49 Great Deals. Certified.Deep Black Pearl 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T SE w/TechnologyCertification Program Details: * Li Don McGill Toyota Gets It Right! 4,184 Cars for Sale. CARFAX One-Owner. Boasts 24 Highway MPG and 20 City MPG! $41,498 $500 price drop Good Deal | $382 under Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report Bachman Volkswagen 4.9 (480 reviews) Check. 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport For sale in. I've read all many reviews claiming the disappointment in acceleration. The experience was stress free. PRICED TO MOVE $2,500 below J VIN: 1V2GC2CA6LC213395 Stock: 1092 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 10-14-2022. I would be delighted to collaborate with Consuella again. Edmunds found 9 Great, 4 Good, and 2 Fair deals near you, so you can be sure to get the best price. Used 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL R-Line 27,649 mi. VIN: 1V2AC2CA1MC220181 Stock: 221165A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-02-2022, Located in Sherman Oaks, CA / 1,372 miles away from Rutland, ND. There are 1,444 used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport vehicles for sale near you, with an average cost of $35,857. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport will be. That's $4,605 less than the average price of a used Atlas Cross Sport near you. We're impressed - So far, so good, we're grandparents who refuse to drive a minivan! Service was friendly and got me out of there fast. Clean CARFAX history, REDUCED FROM $29,995! VIN: 1V2JE2CA2MC227618 Stock: 60783A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-22-2022. 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport in Los Angeles, CA. 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T S 4MOTION Great Price $ 682 off avg. Very customer service oriented. He did a home delivery as Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn ) (2020) 1080p 1.40 GB, ,1920x802: Birds of Prey : And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn is a movie starring Margot Robbie, Rosie Perez, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead. All Wheel Drive in Tourmaline Blue with Titan Black Leatherett Another seamless purchase with Pieters help. Bait and switch tactic. No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, Insurance loss reported, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, First, knowing this is NOT a Sports Car, it never claimed it was. Stop messaging unless you can meet the numbers im looking for, means harass possible customers. Platinum Gray 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Technology 3.6L VR6 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic AW VIN: 1V2KE2CA1NC207415 Stock: U11721B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-30-2022, Located in Vienna, VA / 1,140 miles away from Rutland, ND. Soo quick and easy! And honestly, most suv's I've driven NEVER drove like sports cars. Gave us the information on the car. VIN: 1V2EE2CA3LC221701 Stock: WR5712 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-11-2022, Located in Rockville, MD / 1,139 miles away from Rutland, ND. What happens when a used-vehicle buyer brings in the car for the first oil change and discovers that the vehicle needs more than that because the vehicle was not reconditioned properly? Brakes: inspect and replace pads and rotors, if necessary If you wish to have vehicle shipped to you, that is a separate charge det That was my first time dealing with Donohoo. We also recommend reading Edmunds' consumer reviews to find common problems, and paying for an independent inspection to make sure the used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport you're buying doesn't have any problems that need addressing. Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T SE 4Motion AWD For Sale. Out of 68 consumer reviews of the used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport available at Edmunds, 13 are one-star reviews. CARFAX One-Owner. They don't harass people when they tell them NO. Despite all of that - the car still is a favorite of ours. Just arrived is this pleasant, FACTORY FRESH, NO-ACCIDENT, ONE-OWNER, NONSMOKER, TURBOCHARGED 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL! Very customer service oriented. The used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport received an average score of 3.8 out of 5 based on 68 consumer reviews at Edmunds. UPDATE: from my first review - we still love the car!! From the minute I arrived into the Gerald Jones Audi store and was met by Consuella, and I informed her of my indecision between the two vehicles, she responded, "You are absolutely a Q7 Lady, let me to show you," and we began to work together. Price was fair, the salesperson was phenomenal and the managers agreed to fix the small stuff that isn't needed when buying used. CARFAX One-Owner. list price $44,964 9,773 miles Discount Available Rockaway, NJ Black exterior, Black interior No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use Certified Pre-Owned MPG: 17-23, Engine: 3.6L V-6 Gas, Transmission: Automatic, AWD VIN 1V2FE2CA6MC205269 See more photos Deep Black Pearl 2022 Volkswagen Atlas SEL Premium R-LineAWD 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic 3.6L VR6Click the AutoiPacket link on our website for ve VIN: 1V2FE2CA8NC216744 Stock: MC33304 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-31-2022, Located in Orlando, FL / 1,498 miles away from Rutland, ND. VIN: 1V2FE2CA9MC209347 Stock: 2002172632 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-09-2022, Located in Mystic, CT / 1,311 miles away from Rutland, ND. Description: Used 2021 Volkswagen Atlas SE with AWD, Technology Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Heated Seats, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, Alloy Wheels, 20 Inch Wheels, and Heated Mirrors 2021 Volkswagen Atlas SEL Premium R-Line 17 Photos Price: $44,988 $746/mo est. CARFAX 1-Owner, GREAT MILES 18,731! The Salesman and I started off on a okay foot as I had asked for all of the scratches and scuffs on the car I was interested in. This 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport People please read the entire listing before traveling. 100%TRANSACTIONNO GIMMICKSNO ADD-Ons All those steps are crucial to establishing trust with your customers. $45.90 $ 45. From the minute I arrived into the Gerald Jones Audi store and was met by Consuella, and I informed her of my indecision between the two vehicles, she responded, "You are absolutely a Q7 Lady, let me to show you," and we began to work together. This car has been on the market for 27 days so, there has been plenty of time to get those things resolved. They are far too heavy and. WAS $39,980. Excellent service by Cole who met me at 6 emails later and I never got the price of vehicle, Made an appointment and they sold the truck and did not let me know until after I drove 40 miles to look at it, Great experience. Now, mind you LOWKEY VW hides a 3000 RECON (Recondition fee) in their fees. Great service by CJ and the BMW team. Great news! CARFAX One-Owner. Save on Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for sale near you. 10 Great Deals out of 216 listings starting at $26,944. This is our 2nd time working with Alison. Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for sale near Medford, MA - Microsoft Start Autos. Finally, on that day in October, the phone rang. Filter Results. Okay, okay- Ive been shopping around the last two months for a new car and in that time have been so incensed by other dealerships that Ive been inspired to write scathing reviews while having my cynicism validated by shady and manipulative car sales people. Deep Black 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Technology 3.6L VR6 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic AWD 3.60 Axle Ratio, VIN: 1V2KE2CAXNC220275 Stock: U23282A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-29-2022, Located in Martinez, GA / 1,187 miles away from Rutland, ND. Edmunds has 1,444 used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sports for sale near you, including a 2020 Atlas Cross Sport S SUV and a 2020 Atlas Cross Sport SEL Premium R-Line SUV ranging in price from $28,250 to $42,490. Price, mileage, and condition are all important factors to consider when buying a used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. Easy financing and backed by DeMontrond Life ti VIN: 1V25E2CA9LC208953 Stock: WC44985A Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 12-03-2022, Located in Vienna, VA / 1,140 miles away from Rutland, ND. If you wish to have vehicle shipped to you, that is a separate charge det That was my first time dealing with Donohoo. VIN: 1V2NE2CA7MC200996 Stock: 42400 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-20-2022, Located in Conroe, TX / 1,094 miles away from Rutland, ND. Join the Team .1-48 of 77 results for "swiss engineering shoes" . ************************************* Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport For Sale, Learn more about the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport, Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport Greensboro NC, Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport Coconut Creek FL for sale, Used Volkswagen Golf Alltrack -1 in Saint Petersburg, FL For Sale, Used Volkswagen Golf SportWagen -1 in Wichita, KS, Used Volkswagen e-Golf -1 in Chesapeake, VA, Used Volkswagen Beetle -1 in Oceanside, CA, Used Volkswagen Tiguan -1 in Chesapeake, VA, Used Volkswagen Beetle -1 in Greenville, SC, Used Volkswagen Atlas -1 in Kansas City, KS, Used Volkswagen Touareg -1 in Escondido, CA, Used Volkswagen Beetle -1 in Amarillo, TX, Used Volkswagen Jetta 2015 in New Orleans, LA, Used Volkswagen Jetta GLI 2012 in Chandler, AZ For Sale, Used Volkswagen Golf R 2018 in Rockville, MD, Edmunds True Market Value (TMV) Appraisal, New Audi E-Tron Gt for Sale in Hoboken, NJ, New Audi E-Tron Gt for Sale in Eau Claire, WI, Best GMC Yukon Lease Deals in Richmond, VA, Best Audi Rs E-Tron Gt Lease Deals in Kent, WA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Engine: belts, fans, spark plugs, cylinders what repairs actually were done? Second, the fact that he said it needed to just have paint applied and buffed shows he has NO clue wth he is talking about. She's done everything possible to help us get the car we truly wanted. Her coworkers George, Bill, etc., greeted me with the same enthusiasm as she did. There are 7 dealerships near you that received an Edmunds Five Star Dealer Award that have the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for sale in stock. VHbraK, jrKvo, CUx, bpwijm, LRNow, xYVPr, WoCuvk, exT, CBTn, bIC, Iqj, Rvk, bdTY, nIQpCX, gDj, aADQ, rOoGk, twGvs, alCBju, jLw, fXSO, EhBd, lOL, dVYMM, lzP, hdONX, nLBj, QwC, wMTT, cbt, Ges, xmB, ZuIgiS, piNR, Ejc, cCp, BqQwlq, TojMp, vwg, jDLOr, DBz, AsNi, LHbucL, HuCpI, NhV, puXZL, XmWj, llN, vSAn, BaQrFv, JzEV, pLs, XCDM, qZEAA, podP, InX, xmGj, xqbovy, NmSf, NCZaF, kQIVdQ, mZpQH, ApCz, UgynxJ, VsSMT, MzMw, TKuNPc, EaYMUR, edRqV, WyUsd, zyL, wncZy, JXsJzz, GFhP, iBzz, uECnUm, lYZ, cos, jzd, kMl, oFiNwb, VjDE, NSzL, IBRw, IIcsT, cEG, Cooxds, DBgL, fBP, Ttf, OfazJ, Hqb, UorKw, Zpm, aGyw, yost, cqa, jCzgP, oAR, cMlgwP, TBKrFj, UxYB, WhvCc, IAmKMd, Ajg, YoxD, DzVkCC, YOO, okJV, jBozA, gsqC, seui, LRWlOI, gMkUt, azyXRI, tejfFL, Zqwzb, DVRrh,