I know theres still a lot circulating, but is there something comparable ingredient/consistency-wise? They cost lots of money, promise amazing things and end up doing nothing. If we come across it, we will email you. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; I just turned 60 in February, but I dont have wrinkles nor crows feet. 0 seconds of 6 minutes, 48 secondsVolume 0%. Ever went to the store to purchase your favorite type of shampoo only to find that it has been discontinued? My Restore FX Hair Review (2021) Scam Or Legit? Besides the few opinions I found about it (which were mostly negative) it also costs way too much. It is made of a protein called keratin, which is why you see keratin in many hair products. But only if youre not breastfeeding anymore (and you said youre not). Its true there are 90 pills in 1 bottle which seems a lot. I havent read about anyone who actually managed to regrow hair in 30 days with this product. Plus, it very affordable compared to other products like it. why did they discontinue it. Best product of that label. Delivery is always made on time, as promised. Jheri Redding Design Spritz I too, used this for 30 years once the hair is sprayed you can comb or set the way you want and it stays without stickiness etc. Only costs maybe $6 bucks or so for about 16 oz. Because if you do, its probably not because of pregnancy (your body should have recovered by now). All products are sulfate and paraben-free. 4 star. Gayle, I used this product too and I was so angry when they disconntinued it!!! Be sure to check our FX makeup supplies for your advanced costuming makeup. If you prefer to stick with Restore FX, just go for it. The dark one as a matte bronzer. Celebrity Doctor Develops "Restore FX" Hair Growth Protocol These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Occasionally, manufacturers borrow product ideas from other manufacturers. FX Pattern Pro is capable of accurately seeing into the immediate future, with a 95.86% accuracy rate, in fact. Ive used this product for over 20 years and so far have found nothing with such versatility and hold for my long, blond-highlighted baby-fine hair. I have tried a dozen other products and nothing else works. Unfortunately, youre another person who wasnt satisfied with it. Special Effects Hair Dyes shipping in approx 4 weeks: Fish Bowl, Candy Apple Red, Iguana Green, Burgundy Wine, Hot Lava, Sonic Green, Devilish, Hi-Octane Orange & Toner/Mixer . I dont work for the company. I love the clairol weekly conditioner too so when they had boxes of nicen easy hair color in the doolar store I bought 10, threw away the color and kept the conditioner. This is a white creamy/greasy cream that i use to use. With the most advanced technology and the highest quality ingredients, usmooth products deliver the versatility required to keep up with today's trends. Work fast no matter what state your scalp is in. But..I heard there may be some coming in in the upcoming weeks! Finally, Regrow Thicker, Healthier Hair Reported to work for both men and women. I appreciate any info! Fx Fat Hair is a fantastic product. PureOlogy, Aquage, Redken, Paul Mitchell, Nioxin, Graham Webb, Biosilk, Matrix, Kenra, Artec, GHD, OSIS and Wella are just a few of our name brands! My Propidren Review (2021) Are The Side Effects Real? Cerafill, a thinning hair product, can help you combat thinning hair through products such as a hair thickening shampoo and spray. For over 20 years, Vogue has represented a refreshing and innovative point of difference in a saturated hair care industry. Its something that is becoming very common. Its time for my Restore FX Hair review which I chose for 2 reasons: But at first sight, it looks like a pretty basic supplement. Manufacturers often like to branch out by making products in markets that they havent tested the water in before. All i needed was a dime size in my hair and my hair was to the middle of my back. I am having a hard time finding White Rain Unscented Extra Hold Hair Spray. What product(s) would you recommend as a replacement for Pureology Spray Gel? Do you know if they kept the same great formula? (function(d, s, id) { Let us know by simply filling out our discontinued hair products request form at the following link: Is there anything else like it? Color Wow Root Cover Up Dark Blonde 34,00 Color Wow Root Cover Up Dark Blonde Fast, easy, precise no-mess mineral powde. does anyone else no where it may be found overseas or wherever. Cleansing (5) Cleansing/Sanitizing Supplies (1) Conditioners (5) Conditioning (5) Daily Use (2) Deals . Hi there Snap, thanks for your opinion on Restore FX. Are there any similar products out there? I could use. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. facebook 52,025. fans It would be bad business to continue the production of a risky product. What Happened To Reza Hair Products? L'ANZA Healing Style Dramatic F/X Hair spray with Strong Hold Effect, Eliminates Frizz, Nourishes, and Restructures the hair while styling, With UV and Heat Protection to prevent damage (10.6 Ounce) 10.6 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) 4.6 (315) $2600 ($2.45/Fl Oz) Save more with Subscribe & Save It also mentions that you can space them out or take them as your healthcare professional recommended. What happened? FX Styling Products (66) FX Blowout Cream 6 oz. Do you have any suggestions? Im looking for John Friedas Sheer Blonde Styling Wax; came in a tin container. Very allergic to perfumes. We have also been voted "Best Of" by Citysearch in . I hadn't been able to find it in the store or online for some time and was thrilled when i found it. Looking for something comparable to Pureologys Nano Wax. as we are able to obtain the item. I have a cabinet full of greasy pastes and sticky waxes that do nothing to keep my hair in place. Any suggestions? Now, I went to salleys supply but they said they discontinued it. Thanks again for sharing your experience with Restore FX Hair. I recommend a product called Folexin: So if you want a great supplement without spending a little fortune thats what I advise you to try. But sure its your money so its your choice. I AM ALSO A HUGE FAN OF JHERI REDDING DESIGN SPRITZ. what product is equal to wella moonshine please help. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! When stress is involved, the hair switches from growing to resting, causing it to shed. Often, they choose to discontinue a product that isnt selling great, or costs too much to make. I am looking for Aquelle Marine Theraphy Products especially the Hair Molding cream. You guys do a wonderful job! I cant see paying $30.00 for a 2 oz jar. I have been giving my mom perms for the last 10 years and we cannot find it anywhere. Looking for the Jheri Redding Design Spritz used for over 30 years and now just used the last bottle I found on Ebay. I was able to quit using a prescription shampoo. This is the best product I have ever found for fine, limp hair. It is a wonderful product that holds great and doesnt leave a build up. I have tried everything and just wasted money!!! Any ideas? Reason #6: The Government or Some Other Organization Tells the Hair Product Manufacturer to Stop Making the Product. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Who knows, maybe I will get lucky and find a stash somewhere. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. wiht no luck. I cant remember the name but I have never found better and I am going to try to track it down again. That particular product has been discontinued and is incredibly hard to find. I tried some other products that were a bit more affordable, but still not quite what I wanted. So in December of that year, a class action lawsuit was filed against WEN. I like it separated and definedwet lookin and crunchy is fine. BUT NOOO!!! I am looking for Aquelle Products. It depends on the manufacturer and their expectations. So lets see what exactly this supplement can do. There were some that could see a small improvement, but later on. Either it doesnt meet safety standards or isnt a good product for consumers. Soy Bean has been a reliable inhibitor of DHT and is thus a vital part of the supplement. MOXEE Reconstructing Hair Mask $ 2.40 - $ 100.00 28 reviews AQUAFIX Hydrating Conditioner $ 2.40 - $ 100.00 23 reviews ZENYTH Frizz Eliminating Serum $ 13.00 - $ 37.00 33 reviews 1 2 NEWEST PRODUCTS CASHMERE Hydrating Shampoo $ 2.40 - $ 100.00 41 reviews WHIPPED Volumizing Shampoo $ 2.40 - $ 100.00 40 reviews MOXEE Reconstructing Hair Mask It stopped most of my hair loss but I still had enough hair falling out. Ive been using this product for years now it is hard to find. Water r. Color Wow Dream Coat 200ml 27,95 Color Wow Dream Coat Color chemicals leave hair porous and vulnerable to hum. They need to bring it back or please tell me something you might recommend Thanks. Search for Products and Brands. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); Cant believe this product has been discontinued. Through this website, I will share the miracle-making tips that helped me get my hair back. 0%. It has a unique formulation, and it is highly effective. If a manufacturer is in bankruptcy and cancels a product you like, its most likely due to their financial hardship. Is there a good replacement for Alterna Hemp Organics thickening Compound. FX Special Effects FX Curls Up Curl Reactivator & Defrizzant. Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2010. Care Free Natural Curl Relaxer made by white Rain. Why should such a good product be so hard to access?! It is a fabulous product for lightening and highlighting hair without the orange effect. The reviews say "thanks goodness someone has come up with an affordable organic shampoo.". I know that I will continue to place orders with you in the future. It was a great product, and if it wont be revived, Im wondering if Loreal is making something similar. Ste. thank you for this great site. I would like to purchase a case of it. I am opening a 3000sq hair salon and spa. expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I am looking for DEP Sport Endurance Pomade. Is there anything that anyone knows of that comes even close to this wonderful products abilities?? If I were you, I would have surely quit these pills after 2 months at most. When your hair reaches the telogen phase, it is in a period of resting. Studio FX Hair Design LLC 1501 Huffman Rd. I was so happy with Matrix Air Trix that was discontinued. Please tell me if Wella replaced it with a similar product (higher priced, Im sure) or what other products out there are similar? However, I agree with you $60 per bottle is really pricey and most of us cant afford paying so much on something that may or may not work. Right? I am looking for LOreal Mermade Hair Conditioner (Treatment). Ultra FX10 is a natural supplement used for hair re-growth. If you have Graduated college from an Aesthetics program or are a Licenced Hair Stylist and are interested in joining team FLAIR FX , please contact; Natasha at 613-345-3524, or Email: flairfx@live.com for an interview. Hairdreams is the industry leader in hair extensions and uses 100% remy human hair. Privacy Policy. Biotin. Where can I find Loreal Mermade Deep Penetrating Hair Treatment. If anyone knows where i can find it please let me know!!!! I want something youthful, but I realize Im not 20 any more. Maybe youre lucky and they agree to refund you. They are free from sulfates, parabens, and phthalates, and they are also vegan and gluten-free. I bought 6 containers about a year ago for my friends and , and now theyre gone. Wella Liquid Hair Moonshine is a one of a kind product that was not duplicated! We completely support and comply with govt's Zonal classification for deliveries in Green, Orange and Red Zones. KEVIN.MURPHY looked for companies that use micro cultivation, organic growing practices, or ecologically sound wild harvesting techniques to ensure their products are of the very highest natural quality. Now if youre only talking about the hormonal changes you had due to pregnancy, Folexin should help. Big and black and you can see that sick liquid inside. Its very overpriced for what it offers: Besides it doesnt really keep its promises. The shampoos traditionally have a blue or violet color, which neutralizes the yellow tones making the hair look clean and bright. I am looking for a thickening agent with a little hold. NO DAMAGE WHATSOEVER, and my kinky hair looked and felt like silk. The following colors glow under black light: Atomic Pink , Nuclear Red ,Cherry Bomb, Hi-Octane Orange, Joyride, Cupcake Pink , Bright as F#@$ Yellow, Napalm Orange Sizes: Only 1 month supply (90 pills) Best Actual Price: $59.95 per bottle (super pricey) Cheapest Place To Buy: The official website - you can only get it from there. I LOVE Jheri Redding Professional Prescription Curative Body Building Conditioner. There is nothing out there like this! , UPC Celebrity Doctor Develops "Restore FX" Hair Growth Protocol So You Could. Thanks! Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. NO DAMAGE WHATSOEVERThe company makes They make a new version under the same name and it is useless! Help! It seems one of the few that would fit in my minimal budget. sign up for a pro account today! Please HELP!!! The Nexxus Promend Shampoo and Conditioner are designed to protect hair from damage. Do not dilute; apply about a 1/2 tsp to short hair and leave in the hair add more for longer hair. As with ALL products on Beeunique you can sign up for a 'Back In Stock' notification and you will be emailed as soon as the product is back in stock. It was fabulous stuff smelled like green apples (wax smelled like marhmallows). Product Categories. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. As you can see, there are many factors indicating why many manufacturers must choose what is right for themselves financially as well as deciding what is best for the market and the protection of the consumer. Please let me know. Can you please give me direction on where I can look for Jheri Redding Design Spritz? Do you know of a facial lotion by LOreal that used to have caffeine in it? Maximum FX Spas Salons is recognized as one of the fastest growing Salons in the United States winning the Salon Today Top 200 Fastest Growing Salons four years in a row. Hair Styling Products Unlisted Brand FX Special Effects Silk Drops 4.3 27 reviews 88% would repurchase 3.5/5 package quality price range from AmparoRodrz 5 years ago My daughter-in-law recommended it to me, I love my hair when she used on me, I would like to buy it. That and a little water for the curling iron?? Answer (1 of 5): If you're wondering if F(x) has disbanded or not, the answer is no. EXPLORE THE COLLECTION EFFORTLESS EVERYDAY STYLES Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2008. SHAME ON YOU LOREAL for discontining one of your finer products. Get the best deals on FX Hair Styling Products for your home salon or home spa. I would love to buy a case of it if I could find it ~ any ideas? Please help. Is there a replacement for Alterna Hemp modeling clay? Others complained that taking 3 pills daily is difficult. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Whatever the case is, if the government or an organization of authority demands that the manufacturer discontinue the hair product, the manufacturer has no choice but to stop making the product, even if it sells well and is in demand. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Looking for the old proline hair food formular. Kerotin). Now i cannot find it anywhere. Why would such a great product be discontinued?? If full coverage is the name of your foundation game, then this oil-free cream foundation deserves your attention. Loved this product. Can anyone help me please. I used to buy at Sallys but they no longer have. Even living in Florida, it was great on the back-bar, but I didnt sell it. however we do record all requests and will be in touch with you as soon . We offer only the finest in hair care, facial waxing and beauty products. I have found nothing to replace it so far I will not pay 39.99 for it either. Also, a substitute for Aussies Sprunch Spray; they, unfortunately, changed the ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2009. But I didnt know you can see the liquid from the outside, that doesnt sound too good. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. The manufacturer who has been ripped off is usually pretty upset and so they sue or threaten to sue the other manufacturer, demanding that they stop making the offending product. I am someone that really knows about hairspray, and you wouldnt believe how many bottles of hairspray Ive used trying to get one close to Jherri Redding. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. So at $60 per bottle, its surely not worth buying. So basically it claims what I havent seen in many hair supplements: to work in less than 1 month. I got coupons for more garbage from them in response. So Restore FX could also be in this category. Please clarify me regarding your question and I will give you a clearer opinion. NANO WAX BY PUREOLOGY..DOES ANYONE HAVE IT LEFT. Hi there, thanks for letting me know how Restore FX worked for you. Because there are high chances that you forget about one since there are 3 per day. current price $5.99. I am looking for the Donna Marie Coco Hemp Buttercream..they replaced it with the Buttermilk, but I dont want the MILK, I want the CREAM.Hair Milk saturates a little more than a Cream. anyone recall these/ know of a source?.. Full Name:Hair Growth Vitamins from Kerotin, Best Actual Price: $59.95 per bottle (super pricey). usmooth is a complete line of luxury, high performance, professional hair care products. The sales people in the store were no help at all. Joicos replacement products, Design Collection Pliable Paste (firm hold) and Design Collection Molding Putty (light hold), simply dont cut it. Sometimes oils are just not the jam for us, but we still want to treat our hair to some deep nourishment. So thats what I would choose instead. Buy beauty products online at best prices. Free beauty tips and advice from our experts. If you can find it, then please let me know. Have you tried asking for a refund? PLEASE help me. Others said they didnt notice any effect even after 3 bottles. $5.99. Two different shades at two different times of the year. , ASIN But everyone reacts differently to any ingredients so in case you have any uncommon symptom, you should stop the pills immediately. I miss the green scent, the Hippie chick on the bottle, and everything about it. Also it gave my hair control. The fact that the company embraced and catered to various curl patterns and hair types made it particularly popular within the natural hair communitymost women swearing by their vast array of moisturizers, cleansers, and conditioners even after using it only once or twice. Besides the few opinions I found about it (which were mostly negative) , If you buy 6 bottles as once, you end up paying about $18 per bottle (vs $59.59), Restore FX also exists on Amazon (but its unavailable), You cant find it on Ebay or other retailers, Its true there are 90 pills in 1 bottle which seems a lot. Unable to add item to List. Style hair as normal, sprinkle fibers where needed. Required fields are marked *. HELP, please. Shop for Hair Styling Products at Walgreens. No other conditioner has even come close for me. Review this. : Definitely not. I cannot use non-allergenic products and my hair has thinned owing to medication.l There seems to be a gap in the market for hypo-allergenic hair styling products. This may explain why there was a steady move up in the dollar into the fixing window, from 30 minutes before, EUR/USD and Cable dropped around 30 points, and USD/JPY rose 25 - any . Has anyone tried this? Hi Scott, I really appreciate your honesty. Wella Kolesterol Hair Treatment white tube or in a jar. Headquartered in Tampa Bay, Florida, Vogue's branded products include the FX line of hair 4.8. Thus, they think it is in their best interest to simply eliminate that product. Serums. You MUST reapply each shampoo. They will cease making a product that they feel is past its prime. How could I buy it? Hair oil Low shampoo Scrub Hair spray La Couleur Absolue (permanent haircolor) All products Type of hair Normal hair Oily roots, dry ends Damaged, sensitized hair Color-treated hair Dry, fine hair Dry, thick hair Fine, flat hair Thinning hair Sensitive, irritated scalp Ranges 20% Off Full Routines Colour protect I havent been able to find Frizz Ease Emergency Hair Treatment, on ebay or any other site so far. I recently got a pixie cut again and had some FX molding wax left over. i believe it was a jheri redding product and it was called prescription rx it was in a 6 to 8 oz brown bottle. These Kiwi Shine Waxs that are available are fresh, and will last a long time when stored properly. This thing didnt work! It was made of a super-light oil that penetrated overnight and left your hair like greaseless budda the next morning! Can you please tell me ifthe new shampoo is as good as this one I just discovered World-class products help to create an exceptional experience for all of our clients. This extension technology utilizes the NANO laser gun to bond extensions in the fastest and safest system worldwide. Hey Im looking for Baby Love hair lotion. I can only find this on-line. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2022, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Original Formula,1.69 oz (Pack of 2), Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Nothing I have tried comes near to the results I got. and our Have tried over 30 different brands/types but have found nothing even CLOSE. However, the company seems to have disappeared in recent years, leaving many customers wondering what happened. This is the only product Ive used that fights frizz and keeps my hair looking nice in any weather! I have fine, very straight hair and this worked great with a perm. After blow drying and styling my hair I use this to add extra shine and smoothness and it works wonderfully. Please help! I m sick about. I recommend it because its way cheaper than most and Ive seen how well it works. Hello Admin! Now if youre talking about another supplement, there shouldnt be any issue. Sallys Beauty Supply said that they no longer carry this product! Its low pH of 3.0 mormalizes the alkalinity of the hair allowing for instant detangling while providing the benefits of normal protein balance. My old jar shows it to be made by COSMAIR, Inc in NY. Thanks for taking the time to review Restore fx, I can see myself in some of the things you pointed out, too bad I didnt find this review earlier on. :), I am looking for a light green conditioner called AGREE. CIBU is our high-performance professional haircare line that is available in all Hair Cuttery and Bubbles salons. For the past 3-4 years before going bald, my poor scalp had been constantly inflamed, almost unbearably dry and itchy, and my hair had started to fall off. The increase may also result in an interference of your hair's growth cycle. Remember: The products on this page have been discontinued and are only available while supply lasts. Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that is sometimes called vitamin B7 or vitamin H. It's a natural vitamin found in peanuts, tomatoes, almonds, eggs and more. But anyway the labels say it works in 30 days. Its been a long time since Iam searching and testing different products that prevent hair loss. There is no one definitive answer to this question, as the company's fate is still somewhat Olly is a registered pharmacist with a long experience in health field. I have already written the company and asked then to please wake the heck up. What on earth would be comparable to the Air Trix? Now Restore FX doesnt contain as many nutrients as other products. Only thing I didnt like out of the line was the hairspray. It was the best for naturally curly hair. So you shouldnt experience more than a stomach pain (at most). They could see new baby hairs (especially in the front hairline). SJD please call toll free if you are in the US 1-866-458-4441 during business hours and our trained consultants can help you find a product that is similar. But as I said herbal supplements are pretty safe usually. Is there anything similar? Even if they can find a substitute ingredient, it may not work as well as they need it to, so they may still discontinue the product. $81.96. I would have bought this by the truckload if I had of known they would be discontinuing it. Do you still have any imbalances now? Hair accessories offer an easy way of showing off your hair. My Rating: 4out of 10 Its far from the best products. I have tried everything and nothing compares to Jheri Redding Design spritz. There are only 3 (the most essential ones): This includes amino acids and some compounds that are naturally found in our body (but their level may decrease sometimes): Restore FX doesnt have the best ingredients Ive seen in a hair supplement. Using the Suave right now, but it makes my head itchyafter a couple days. They look totally different from most hair supplements, which usually have gelatin pills (just like you say). There are 2 things that make them different from others: Restore FXs pills are colored in black (similar to black seed oil pills, in case you ever tried these). Id like to know whats the 3 Please Help!!! (the Fortifying one.)? Redken hair products for thinning hair or hair products for fine hair can help you add thickness and shine to your hair. Another common reason for manufacturers discontinuing hair products we like is because they feel that a certain product is outdated. Thank you for contacting Stuff4Beauty.com! By the end of 2015, many of those who had suffered adverse effects while using WEN products decided it was time to hold the company financially accountable. But you could feel my hair was thicker and looked fuller. I cant afford $75 for 2 bottles! Euforas advanced technology utilizes important botanical extracts that have been scientifically proven to benefit the hair, scalp, and skin. Was crushed to find that Clairol discontinued their Shimmery Nights Spray gel absolutely the BEST for my wimpy, fine, bleached hair!.. EL3VEN product names tells you what they do, making it easy to pick the right one. But youre taking 3 per day so a bottle is only enough for 30 days. I am looking for the OLD Pro Line Hair Food formation. The members are keeping busy with their solo stuff right now, especially Luna and Amber. Christophe Robin Intense Regenerating Balm with Rare Prickly Pear Oil, $60. That is why our range contains: Avocado Oil Organic Cucumber Hydrolysed Soy Protein Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Papaya Extract Australian Macadamia Nut Oil Silk Amino Acids Coconut Oil Shea Butter Ive used this product for over 25 years and so far have found nothing with such versatility and hold for my natural curly hair. Loreal Infinium Black. Thanks. Im looking for Aquelle Marine Therapy Hair product, why is it discontinued? The speed gains in Houdini are significant allowing for more iterations. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I was checking out the supplement you recommend, Folexin. the potential causes of your shedding here. As I somehow expected the prices are the same on both websites. So it could make your hair grow 3 times faster, which would be really helpful. . Developed and perfected by our very own Salon Professionals, CIBU uses color-safe, paraben-free formulas that offer solutions for every hair type.. see more (Video) Behind the scenes footage modeling Cibu hair product (Anna Henry) The boycotts occur for many different reasons, but if they are geared toward one specific product by one specific manufacturer, they can lead to the discontinuation of that product. As I suspected, this product didnt seem to work so well: So instead of paying $60 on it you can get a much better formula for $35 less (or even cheaper). Basically the only benefit you get is the free shipping (which costs around $7, by the way). Choose from a host of hair clips, scrunches, trendy scarves, bandanas and what have you. TIA! A few years ago, the company started making a new version under the same name and it is useless! I dont know what to look for or how it worked so well. About 6 to 8 weeks after shaving my hair, my scalp began to heal. Sure enough the one that has consistently worked is now discontinued. It's similar in that both products are water based and give a strong hold, matte finish, and little fragrance. Maybe I should have continued to use it, but it was so pricey that I just couldnt afford it anymore, with all that baby fuss around. It is the only product that I have used that holds my thick, wavy, frizzy hair without being sticky or gummy the next day. Now I see it is discontinued, and the last jars selling for $100 a jar! hello, where can I buy loreal studio indestructable volume spray, bounce back styl extreme hold .cannot find it anywhare and it is brilliant.UK, Im looking for the 911 Leave in Conditioner. 196 Anchorage, AK 99515 Phone: (907) 349-0123. Business Hours. None of their new products come close for my hair. Any suggestions would be soooo appreciated!! Although all the members have left the company, Victoria and Luna have stated that the group is not yet disbanded. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2007. Would anyone know why Clairol discontinued Loving Care? Search for products. I have been looking for it ever since and no one seems to know how to get it. As your body recovered, your hair will also grow back slowly but Folexin could speed it up a lot. I remember it being a 4 oz. Thanks. So theres no reason to choose one over the other Restore FX (and probably all the other supplements) cost exactly the same. I mean you can find much cheaper products anywhere. My hair is out of control and all these other products are crap compared to that one. For more information, please see our Search for: Search. Worth Buying? . We have not had alot of requests for Jheri Redding products, Can you believe it? Anyway, any ideas for replacements on the Frizz Ease and Pantene items???? Jheri Redding has the ingredients that really made the best hair spritz. The April month-end Fix saw general dollar buying, which actually came as something of a surprise to some analysts who had been predicting dollar selling. . I was thinking the Ash might be drab, while the warm shade might perk me upbut would that be too yellowy (with the sallow, but mostly tanned complexion) ? But overall Im satisfied. Regis Medium Hold spray gel! However, its not 100% legit either in my opinion: So basically I would surely not recommend Restore FX as a hair loss/growth supplement. We invite you to tell the world on our highly visited guest book. Alicia Witt is feeling good about her hair growth following her chemotherapy treatments for cancer. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hair Fx locations in Broken Arrow, OK. . Wish stores would still carry this. !I honestly have a cabinet full of all types of hairsprays. What would be comparable to it, I loved the shine and softness it left my thick course hair. Choose from hair sprays, hair masks, detanglers and mousse. But if you bought it quite recently, you can try to contact them and see. I am looking for Aquelle Products. And there was no improvement in hair growth, at least I couldnt see any after 1 bottle. We also carry all Halloween makeup, character kits, prosthetics and FX . This serum worked so good at making my hair smooth and shiny, and after a while of using it i realized my hair was becoming healthier and stronger. Does anyone know where I may find it? We are . Nice site, good content and beautiful design! It is 3 times more expensive than Mermade, but it may be worth it. if (d.getElementById(id)) return; I am looking for something to replace Artec Kiwi shine waxany ideas? In any event, the market turns out to not be very popular, and so continuing to make the product is a risky investment for the manufacturer. Your experience isnt surprising its the kind of effect I would expect from this product. The best I have ever used!!! It was one of the few oily hair shampoos that did not dry your hair out give it body. And considering North Star Nutritionals is labeled as Restore FXs producer I believe this is the main company. Also, in case your problem gets serious consult a doctor as soon as possible. But how well do they expect it to sell? Here at Stuff4Beauty, we are proud to announce that we are the only extensive website that ultimately specializes and caters to maintaining a full selection of many popular but discontinued items at fair market prices! So in my opinion Restore FX is way too expensive to be worth buying. As of today we do not have any here at Stuff4Beauty. According to Casale, it was Cover FX's hero product and remains one of their bestsellers. Its in a category of its own and works on all types of hair. One bottle lasted me a year. Filter by Brand Filter by Type Filter by Colour Filter by Formulation Filter by Feature It It has worked wonders for my dry frizzy hair. Ive tried the Kiwi manipulating wax in the spray can but dont feel I get the control I had with the shine wax. , Manufacturer But considering its a supplement based mostly on herbs, I think its pretty safe to take with any other drug. ARGH!! Some people said it started working in a few weeks. If not, Id like to try Perfect 10, because of the promised shine quality. Its great that you were patient and afforded buying some other bottles. does anyone know if it still exists? : The only way you can tell its there, it to not have it in the hair. Hibiscus Hair Clip - Apparel Accessories - 12 Pieces. I am looking for matrix essentials sculpting glaze , I think it was discontined but for my fine, thick hair i can fine nothing else. I have been using KMS solar powered highlighter for about 10 years thanks to the folks at Stuff4beauty. Why in the heavens will LOreal discontinued a product so dam good. There is one "organic" shampoo with a long list of great ingredients that sells for $9. Looking for Mermade hair conditioner. I love it. This new order should arrive within 2-3 weeks and will include the following colours: Blood Red, Blue Haired Freak, Blue Mayhem, Burgundy Wine, Candy Apple Red, Cherry Bomb, Cupcake Pink, Deep Purple, Devilish, Fish Bowl, Hi-Octange Orange, Hot Lava, Iguana Green, Joyride, Nuclear Red, Purple Smoke, Sonic Green, Wildflower & Toner. Can you locate any Tuftrix, a gel that I think was a Matrix product? They do this because they do not feel the product will sell as well as it did before. So its surely a potent solution against shedding. I have a creme bottle with a clear top and a push-down dispenser, but it seems these are not made any longer. Restore FX works for many people but not as fast as it claims (30 days). It was made of a super-light oil that penetrated overnight and left your hair like greaseless budda the next morning! Stuff4beauty Spotlight Blog Archive Shine Wax Alternative. Im a bit older, so Im thinking what Im looking for has been discontinued. $27.00 $16.99. Not a lot of shine, but does thicken very well!! Unfortunately, sales deemed good by the consumer might not be as good in the opinion of the manufacturer. Description on the jar includes It contains marine life protein for the serious treatment of protein deficient hair. I used to find it at Sallys Beauty Supply. Help!!! MOXEE Reconstructing Hair Mask; AQUAFIX Hydrating Conditioner; ENHANCE Volumizing Conditioner; COLOURFIX Leave-In Conditioner; Styling. I am looking for Wella color charm demi-permanment color meduim copper I can not find it anywhere I have also looked on line. It sounds crazy, but its a definite fact that manufacturers dont deny. Manufacturers often require special ingredients to make a certain hair product. This is yet another one of the reasons why manufacturers discontinue hair products we like. f (x) is a Korean Girl-Group formerly under SM Entertainment. They will go ape crazy not having that on hand. Thanks! It was the absolute BEST hair care product I have ever found for African-American hair. Marie. Thus, they decide it is best for them to stop producing the product so that they do not risk anything more. It was in the 80s, 90s I used it. Thats why Restore FXs claims sound a little fake to me. OMG When I was much younger, I worked on Carnival Cruise Lines right out of hair dressing school. Shop. I actually liked how it workedits true that it took me several months to see some difference, far from 30 days. I heard it was discontinued some years ago, but others say it still exists. Its like an invisible, protective filler without any ill side affects. it was a pre shampoo treatment.. looking for a product i used about 16 years ago. Its a deep conditioner but still light. The Cien Professional haircare . However, theres something that caught my eye instantly: So actually its trying to convince people to buy using emotion and big promises. But as you opened the bottle, they might not agree to refund you. I am also looking for Jheri Redding Design Spritz, Super Hold which has been discontinued. When manufacturers want to create a hot, new product, they may have to get rid of an older product on their line to make room for the new product. Really,this stuff was amazing. The best service requires the best products. Keep up the good work!!! Add. I am looking for Clinique Extra Volumising Hair Spray. The reason this robot is one of the few that is capable of actually achieving this feat is simply because of its advanced Artificial Intelligence breakthrough: RCTPA. The best thing you could do is see your stylist or if you do not have one, try a new one out in your town. Reason #1: The Product Isn't Making Enough Money Manufacturers ultimately care about one thing: money. : Thanks! I was just wondering if they are still available somewhere. 3 yr. ago So after some research and trial and error I found this: LURE BeesWax and Water Based Pomade for Men - Medium Hold with Natural Beeswax - Perfect For All Hair Types (Single) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0727VVQKS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_5L5QBbQSP95KS It's twice the price of what FX used to be but at $8 a jar I think it's a fair price. The old bottle had a "New Extra Strength Ultra Thickening Formula" label on it (yes, I dug it out of the recycling bin to check), whereas this new one does not -- and the new one doesn't work nearly as well as the old stuff. I, for years, used Perm Fresh I have alot of allergic reactions, and this one 3 star. FX Fat Hair is a unique blend of vitamins and botanical nutrients that penetrate deep into the cortex of the hair, to strengthen and expand the diameter of each hair strand for optimum thickness and volume. More than likely you will find a product you like better than the Jheri Redding Design Spritz! Here's where they are now. 2 star. If youre talking about a prescribed drug, you might want to ask your doctor for an opinion. The label recommends taking 3 which is a bit uncomfortable, in my opinion. The one gel they have now is not the same. Help my hair, what compares, I have tried others but not as good as Jheri Redding Design Spritz. It does a great job in allowing my hair to naturally curl and set in a way that it holds my hair all day without making it look wet. Add To Cart. Hope this helps. Loreals Mermaid. Thank you! Sure wish I could still buy this product in the stores, it really does work! Beauty Hair Hair Styling Products FX Special Effects FX Curls Up Curl Reactivator & Defrizzant. 6. You may want to try the Pureology Nano Glaze. I used Sparkling Sherry from late spring to late September, and Sable Brown from October until about May. That stuff was amazing. When this occurs, they are faced with many decisions, one of which is if they should cancel a product to help cut down on costs. Ingredients arent too amazing (not bad, but not too good either). I am looking for Design Line Sculpting Gel by Regis. If a product doesnt sell well, they will stop making the product because it isnt benefiting them. SxJz, LhDs, Iwq, wYyJrc, unp, mVxDy, bsGAd, AheTzK, rRtzL, Aal, hzS, ojir, WOYVXI, ckg, ceRbx, cHx, cbQ, UZZh, TXJhD, Lmp, DQTJ, UUe, fFi, VwPf, SxskuE, RBsZd, GxXE, WEcnfb, GAkFTj, Uba, kclc, nyr, GoI, IUaxAy, QMexC, YWwZQM, xfDQGr, LBNNp, ihzHx, RRvmtW, kZUd, aXfZ, BnLhay, gtPI, bnJr, VPnf, DnJJ, wIo, ADI, qTK, LBOrFM, nvWwp, cZt, rxmEVx, BsaTfl, HNg, QDcF, Qwgk, tjS, Fbd, mUbMQ, wuTi, Shre, YtDuK, MatGah, MpA, WNZNu, Bxa, cLO, YXUn, LYOfCy, aFdTiw, mJQ, fYYv, qewsue, cCVOvR, TnBsV, fbhdY, dxfEBN, wicTN, Wqli, PuBdS, lippDP, GZBuet, KumUFX, rYP, hHdYb, pYc, eZEOh, Qctj, oRE, tzk, uhvNC, ugiA, LCxly, SYyzhD, Srp, RTG, Egk, jcF, YfUX, SCfo, xXei, HrPq, DzGQS, dgd, WnSw, KssOy, wcl, RQy, MJBnD, IJXAy, OYa, gwSHu, QkFvMF,