I love you so much, my very special friend. 89. They may also mention pets, children and even classmates and co-workers. Thanks for coming into my life. It is also better to simply listen rather than give advice. You know I love you right? Youre not just an amazing friend in words alone, but also in deeds. this makes you an amazing person. I cherish you forever, buddy.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'motivationandlove_com-box-4','ezslot_1',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-box-4-0'); 2. Further, this friend had a lot of negativity in her life and would end up sucking the conversation down a vortex of critical thoughts. A friend you fancy. You share some common beliefs and values with friends. 69. A good friend is someone who doesn't judge you; they don't tell you what you should or shouldn't do. Pay attention to the people they often refer to; they are probably significant to them in some way. I love you more. Thanks for always being there. Im lucky to have you and I need you to know that I will always value your friendship for as long as I live. Maybe you spent the whole night talking or doing something crazy. I love you tenderly. Even out of college, I thought that the more people I surrounded myself with, the more groups I was a part of and the more parties I went to, the better it meant my life was going. 59. Because a great friend genuinely cares about you, they know when and how to be honest. Many disagreements, many arguments, many quarrels, weve had it all and were still growing stronger than ever before. I love you dearly.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_24',119,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0'); 34. Most individuals seek trustworthy friends in addition to terrific friends who are present, loyal, and honest. A great way to make your friends feel included is to introduce them with an interesting fact to spark future conversations. We need friends who wont spill our secrets to others, gossip about us, or allow others to criticize us. I love you dearly. 42. Julie is a Computer Science major who is involved with Jewish life on campus. I love you dearly. (To avoid writing he or she repeatedly, Ill assume that the person is female.) You should have pals to whom you can confide all of your secrets without fear of them disclosing them to others. They don't just provide support when you need it, they also encourage you to reach your goals. They respect your space. My trust in you and your friendship increases every day and Im blessed youre my special friend. 35. 2. Part of HuffPost Women. Think about what your friend is proud of and repeat that thought. You'll share laughs, snacks, tears, and a whole lot of irreplaceable memories. With a very special friend like you in my life, every dream is definitely a reality. Im indeed blessed to have you. Remember, special friends are always hard to find, and if I have one, you sure own a priceless jewel. I love you more than you know. You are the sole reason I am smiling today. Youre indeed a very special part of my life as weve come a long way together and Im blessed to have you in my life. I love you beyond the stars. A good friend is someone with whom you can share all parts of your life. How Do You Really Feel About Having Time to Think? 25. Thanks for coming into my life. These traits fall into three general categories, each representing an essential aspect of relational behavior. A friend with benefits. 67. Often times, friends are what makes life worth living, more meaningful, more fun and more beautiful. Trustworthiness is often the make or break element in any interpersonal relationship. Outstanding friends are genuinely happy for you when you have great news to share. Im blessed to be with you and Im glad you are in my life. Through thick and thin, youve always been supportive and I want you to know that Im really grateful to have you. Friendship is a beautiful thing to share with someone you care about. I am supportive of others in their bad times. The Secret to Having it All is Believing That You 10 Things That Make Someone a Good Friend. I love you more than you know.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_14',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); 17. Here are some more characteristics you should look for in a friend: You're willing to try new things with him/her. This was both fun and extremely exhausting. Above is a photo one of my closest girlfriends took who threw me a surprise bachelorette "wig party." You know who you really are. Youre always there to lift me up whenever Im knock down by the uncertainties of life. You will always be my very special friend and youre amazing in every way possible. Good friends make us better people. I love you beyond words. I love you dearly.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'motivationandlove_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_23',117,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0'); 27. I love you more than you can imagine. 95. My husband often repeats something he heard from his late father, that Well, I do. Friendship is a connection in which people listen to one other's issues. Youre a special friend and I dont want to ever lose your friendship. 85. Your response is private Outstanding friends are there for you when you need them most. Thanks for being the best part of my life. Thanks for everything and anything you can imagine. It could be a memory from your childhood or from the night before. I love you so much. Loyalty- True friends should always be loyal to each other. 56. WebWhen people say "special friend," they usually mean a friend with whom you also have a romantic relationship. I love you more. I love you forever. Give her a specific and genuine compliment. Help: Good friends should always be available to help. The Most Challenging/Not Great Aspects of Living i Best Parts of Living in Europe (as an American). WebA good friend should never betray you, gossip about you behind your back, or do anything else that calls your relationship into doubt. I cant wait to see you soon. You should have pals from whom you can always count on assistance and support. It made me ask myself, what are the qualities of outstanding friendship? I love you more.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-sky-1','ezslot_31',128,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-sky-1-0'); 64. Who wouldnt adore and value a special friend like you? Thanks for being an amazing friend and thanks for always being there. I love you more than love itself. I love you so much.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'motivationandlove_com-leader-4','ezslot_22',118,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-leader-4-0'); 30. If you find that you disagree with many of the statements, you may struggle to develop meaningful, lasting friendships. WebSometimes in life you find a special friend; someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Inspiration: Good friends give you courage to face up to your problems. With you, I never feel inferior. But today is an expression day with these messages to a very special friend of yours. With you, life is full of laughter and fun. What is the most important part of friendship? Youre nothing short of abundance of joy and happiness. 99. I am supportive of others in their good times. I love you to the moon and back. Good friends are there through thick and thin - good times and bad times. It will also communicate to her that you are happy to have met her and are engaged in what she has to say. I love you so much. 52. 1. Keep your eyes open. If you need to flag this entry as abusive. Remember: Everyone brings a different level of the 13 traits to their relationships. I will always cherish your friendship because I know you will always have my back. I love you beyond the stars. Ask yourself, how many people could you call up at 3:00 a.m. in the case of an emergency? You are the best-est friend ever. 6. Well, I do. Self-confidence is an appealing characteristic in any friend, and may even be contagious. I love you dearly. Cherishing every single day with you is something so amazing and Im honoured to be with you. 33. This shows her that you remember what she said and that you care enough to ask about her life. 2. They understand you better than anyone else does. 63. I love you beyond words. Theres nothing I would like to change about you. If youve made an appointment, stick to it! 70. Striving to be an outstanding friend will bring more of those connections into your own life. Life has been nothing but giggles with you around. 110. 2. A special friend is usually either a friend who is special to you, a friend with special needs, a friend you fancy or a friend with benefits. Now you have a better idea of what a special friend you are, youre in a better position to decide whether or not you are one. I love you more than you can imagine. Trust Good friends should be trustworthy. They know what you're feeling before you do. Thanks for always being there and thanks for being the best part of me. I will always be there for you just as much as you will always have my back. Thanks for always being there. 2. Well, I do. I love you beyond the stars. A friend who is special to you. I love you dearly. I want you to know that through thick and thin, I will always be here for you. WebSmile when you greet your special someone, and smile more when youre with them (without pretending). Youre special and you will always be. Remember, only strong friendships last forever. Pay attention to details of this persons life, such as their interests and what they do at work or university. 23. When a guy calls you special, its great and all, but when he puts everything aside to be with you, well, that makes your heart skip a beat. A friend is someone who cares about you even when you don't show it. Always have and always will. Youre a priceless jewel I will always cherish until the end of the age. Im glad to have you. Well, I do. Thanks for your constant love, care and words of encouragement. Here are some examples of positive gifts: A favourite dish or drink. Thank them for their willingness to be authentic. 2. 31. Giving someone your full attention makes them feel more heard and appreciated. Some common people are siblings, parents, grandparents, and close friends. She may also mention pets, children, or even classmates and colleagues. Try to learn about these people and their relationship with your special friend. Youre my very special friend and I will always cherish every single day with you. Kindness: Good friends are kind and compassionate. 1. Smiling not only makes you feel better, it also makes you look better and more optimistic. Compassion: Good friends care about other people. Thanks for everything. Friends support each other's quirks and differences. I love you tenderly. Youre my everything and without you, I feel a part of me is missing. Remember that the amount and type of touch you do depends on your relationship with your special someone. You should have friends who know when they've been given attention or not, and who appreciate it when they do get it. A special friend is always hard to find, but Im glad you found me. Backing out of your plans will make her feel unimportant, and that will erase a lot of the effort you put into making her feel special. I love you so much, my good friend. I know you always have my best interest at heart and I need you to know that I will always have your back. Youre the most amazing friend ever and I dont know what I did to deserve a very special friend like you, but Im honoured to be with you. I love you beyond the stars. I was envious of my roommate at the time that had all of her closest girlfriends from childhood around her. 81. Thanks for coming into my life. One of my best girlfriends and I literally end up talking on the phone for two hours each time. I love you so much, my best friend. One should have friends to whom one can trust all of one's secrets without fear of their disclosing them to others afterwards. 74. 62. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_16',165,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-box-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_17',165,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-box-1-0_1');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_18',165,'0','2'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-box-1-0_2');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_19',165,'0','3'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-box-1-0_3');.box-1-multi-165{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:3px!important;margin-left:0!important;margin-right:0!important;margin-top:3px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;min-width:300px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}, Friendship Messages and Quotes for Very Special Friends, someone special in your life who understands you even when youre not saying anything, friend needs to be reminded of how special he/she is and how much you value their friendship, Youre my very special friend and I will always cherish every single day with you, Im blessed to have a very special friend like you, friendship is more than what I prayed for and Im indeed blessed to have a special friend, friend ever and I dont know what I did to deserve a very special friend like you, friendship increases every day and Im blessed youre my special friend, motivate and inspire me to be a better person and a loving friend, special friend, a rare gem and Im glad to have you. To avoid this, make a note of the upcoming appointment in your calendar and, if necessary, set reminders. I love you dearly. This trio of traits has also been associated with overall well-being and happiness in life. I love you so much. You tell them when they're doing something wrong because you care. Without friends, life would be less fun and more stressful! 92. 102. I am so thankful for your kindhearted gift of money. However, the very best friends offer a generous helping of this bakers dozen. They make you laugh. Try not to read too between the lines lest you go in too deep in the cycle of of overanalyzing, overthinking, and get hurt over something that probably isnt there. I couldn't see through my own point of view at the time and had to learn my own lessons. They did everything as a group and seemed safe in their cocoon of togetherness. I love you tenderly. Here are the top tips for giving a positive compliment (2): Be honest. Willing to make sacrifices/inconvenience themselves on your behalf. Beyond Evangelical | The Blog of Frank Viola, https://frankviola.org/2012/03/05/seasonsofministry/. You bring bundles of joy and happiness to my life and Im blessed to have you. 39. Happy Holidays to you! Being compassionate- True friends should always be compassionate with each other. Suzanne Degges-White, Ph.D., is a licensed counselor and professor at Northern Illinois University. Has COVID Changed How We Process and Understand Words? Put sticky notes on your desk or bathroom mirror, or develop your own method to ensure you dont make another change on the same day or at the same time. We allow one another to pour our hearts out, vent when it's needed, or celebrate whatever is going on in our lives. I love you more than love itself. Everyone needs a few moments every day when they forget about their problems and just have fun with friends. No friendship is as sweet as ours and I will always cherish every single day with you. Thank you for adding beautiful meaning to life and I promise never to stop cherishing every single day with you. I hope you had a fantastic Christmas. I love you so much, my best friend. Everywhere I go, youre always there with me because youre always on my mind. Life without you is unimaginable and your friendship is inestimable. The beautiful memories of our friendship always fill my heart all day long. Five Characteristics of a Close (True) Friend A close friend rejoices in your joys and sorrows over your pains. A friend is someone you have a close relationship with who is not your family or partner. Probably just a few, if you're lucky. May Gods plan prevail in your life today and always. 73. 96. She was jealous of my client's new romantic relationship, and wanted a lot more of her time and attention than she could give. 108. A good friend is someone who isn't always there for you but who you still love anyway. I will never find the right word to express how grateful I am to a very special friend like you in my life. 76. No matter what, you will always and forever be the best thing that has ever happened to me. WebYou are a special being with exceptional qualities. When everyone turned their back at me, you held my hand and stood by me. They should also be able to trust you not to keep secrets from them. Or we might have friends who we downright worry telling them about something in our lives because we know they'll be upset about it. A true friend is not just sympathetic, they are empathetic. I love you more, my dearest friend. Having lots of friends made you feel like part of the "in" crowd. Heres a reminder that Im glad to have you in my life. Of course, you dont want to upset her or be clingy, so dont overdo it. WebGood friends are there through thick and thin - good times and bad times. Visit to Villefranche Sur Mer on the French Rivier My visit to Eze Village on the French Riviera, The Flame That Burns Twice as BrightBurns Out Quicker, The Difference Between Dating and Being Together, Why its important to tell people how you feel, Closeness and Emotional Availability in Relationships, Why to Choose Who You Spend Time With Wisely. Well, I do. These qualities, represented by the traits listed as numbers 6 to 10 above, include empathy, the ability to withhold judgment, effective listening skills, and the ability to offer support in good times and bad. 7. With our friendship, theres no breakup and Im blessed to have you. Youre more than a friend I prayed for. One of my clients recently was struggling with a close friend who was simply taking up too much of her emotional energy. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'motivationandlove_com-sky-2','ezslot_32',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-sky-2-0');57. 98. 51. | WebMay your special day be loaded with happiness and love.. A good friend is someone who isn't always there for you but who you still love anyway. I want to thank you for taking the time to read my article about how to make someone feel special. They may not always call you or write you letters, but that doesn't mean they aren't thinking about you. I love you more. Thank you for giving me a listening ear when I needed to be heard. And we talk often! Thank you for coming into my life. WebA Special friend can have one of four definitions 1. 112. I love you just as much as Im grateful every day for the gift of a very special friend like you in my life. Your class doesnt make you superior, your integrity does. You always have my back and I need you to know that I will never let you down. Take careful notes of everything he does. Generosity: Good friends are willing to give themselves to you, over and over again. They respect you enough to let you make your own decisions. You have a special gift you make people feel super comfortable around you. Giving a compliment is more complicated than giving a tangible gift, but its a great way to convince her that you care. I didn't shed this phase until my mid-20s. Anything related to your buddys favourite football team. 46. Pretty deflating, isn't it? As much as is possible, try to let the gift be a I love you forever. I love you more than you know. In these cases, we may jump first to judge a friends behavior, rather than our own. You motivate and inspire me to be a better person and a loving friend. If you dont see her very often but realise she is looking for friends in her new area, consider introducing her to other friends you have in the area. They won't leave each other alone when they need help, nor would they want anyone to do so for them. I want and need to be your best friend for as long as I live. 88. Maybe theres a place in the woods she used to go as a child, or her favorite musician is performing in your town next month. Youre special and Im blessed to have you in my life. May you have maximum fun today, and minimum hangover tomorrow!. I love you beyond the stars. You make my world feels perfect and beautiful with your friendship and Im glad to have you in my life. And how do you know if you're an outstanding friend to others? I love you so much, my best friend. 87. You know I love you right? 49. A friend like you makes life meaningful and worth living. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device.We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development.An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. 18. I know I can always count on you to be there for me anywhere and any time of the day. Im honoured to be with a very special friend like you and I want you to know that you will always be in my heart. This is not 71. I hope you had a fantastic Christmas. I love you forever. I love you beyond the stars. I love you forever. And how do you know if you're an outstanding friend to others? I trust our friendship to sail us through the ups and downs of life. 113. Friend who is special This group, representing by the final three traits listed above, includes self-confidence, the ability to see the humor in life, and being fun to be around. With you and your friendship, my heart, my mind and soul will always be at peace. Get the help you need from a therapist near youa FREE service from Psychology Today. You bring wonderful meaning to life with your friendship and Im blessed to have you in my life. I love you beyond words. Loyalty: True friends are always faithful to one another. All Rights Reserved, Powered by the Genesis Framework and Bluehost, In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.. Reminiscing about your time together is the perfect opportunity to show how special your time with her is. What are the qualities you look for in a friend's essay? It could mean that you are special to him, or that he has one reason or another not to have you as a We all need coaxing sometimes. I consider you not just a friend, but my very special friend and Im blessed to have you. A close friend wont defriend you if you disagree. It left my client feeling depleted and unsure if she could even remain friends with her at all. 16. WebAnswer (1 of 7): Your race doesnt make you superior, your character does. I cherish you always. I had moved far from my hometown and most of my best friends had, too. 105. 75. 61. And some of us long for closer friendships or try to figure out why an existing or promising relationship fizzled out. For example: Emefa, this is Julie. When I was 25 I dated someone none of my friends liked, and my one girlfriend was finally brutally honest to me about it. Now, I realize that quality of friendship is more important than quantity. Ask about important people in her life. Thank you so much for the money you sent. Some of my friends I can count on for a great laugh, or know we'll always have a fun time together. Touching has been proven to increase happiness and help people feel more social (1). But what my friend said stuck with me until I finally had the courage to let him go.3. Best wishes on your birthday! 10. A good friend should never betray you, gossip about you behind your back, or do anything else that calls your relationship into doubt. Your email address will not be published. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop; someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world; someone wh convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just w itipgfor you tb open it. Youre indeed my special friend and Im glad youre my best friend. 111. For example, if you are taking him or her out for a nice meal, you can act as if you are going to a business event before you arrive. 28. I love everything about you, buddy and Im blessed to have you in my life. It doesnt have to be anything extravagant or elaborate, just something she likes to show her that you care about her. I admire everything about you and I will always value your friendship. You can even create something for her. 4. Your friendship has the ability to make my day beautiful, my life meaningful and my world peaceful. With your friendship, I will never go astray, but always on the right path. Invite her over and prepare her favourite dinner, or draw her portrait. Your friendship is priceless and more than what I prayed for. Another friend came over with wine, chocolate and movies after I had a miscarriage. Youre always there for me and I want to say thank for being the best part of my life. A very special, caring, understanding and loving friend, thats what you are and you will always be. I realize that quality of friendship is more important than quantity. They should know when you need them and be there for you. Sign up for Peacock to stream NBCU shows. That's why many people have described their best friends as their soul mates: because they understand us so well they feel like the only person who could ever love us. No matter what, I know you will always be my special friend and I can always rely on you. A friend like you is a rare treasure and Im blessed to have you in my life. I love you beyond words. Im blessed to have a rare treasure like you in my life. 101 Nice Things To Say To A Friend Save Shutterstock Buddy, I tell everyone how amazing you are. They show their love by caring for each other's needs first before they worry about themselves. Thank you for the strength and courage to go after my dreams. Ask her how things are going the next time you meet. Without you and your friendship, my world will be gloomy and life will be meaningless and incomplete. My husband often repeats something he heard from his late father, that when you love someone, you're honest with them even if it hurts. I love you more. You know I love you right? 97. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Hey, buddy. I love you forever. I love you dearly.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'motivationandlove_com-portrait-1','ezslot_29',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-portrait-1-0'); 50. Im proud to have a very special friend like you in my life. You complete me in every way possible and Im honoured to have you in my life. I love you tenderly. They remind us that there are people out there who will stand by us no matter what, who will accept us for who we are, and who will love us even when we fail. They share your feelings, weeping with you when you weep and rejoicing with you when you rejoice. You can also communicate via text or email. Perhaps we forget that relationships rely on mutual interactions. A friend with special needs. Youre my everyday reassurance that there are better days ahead. Andrea Young is a marriage counselor with extensive experience in counseling couples. You know I love you right? It's difficult to consider someone a good friend if you can't depend on them. From the day you walked into my life, my life had changed completely. 101. They won't take themselves too seriously and will often make you laugh at inappropriate moments. Don't waste your time on those who aren't worth your effort. Take an honest look at your own behaviors and see if you need to raise your "friendship quotient" to raise the likelihood of maintaining the close connections you desire. This is a simple way to remind her that you care about those who matter in her life. Thanks for always being there and thanks for coming into my life. They respect you enough to let you make your own decisions. SEE ALSO: Heres How To Find a Loyal Partner: [New In-Depth Guide]. I love you more than you can imagine.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'motivationandlove_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_26',122,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-narrow-sky-2-0'); 44. I want and need to be your best friend for as long as I live. In any type of relationship, having a balance of give-and-take is important. I love you beyond words. Youre Friends can be in 37. 8. 120. What does it mean when a guy you like calls you his Special Friend? I adore you, my good friend and Im blessed to have you in my life. 58. Thanks for being my life support system. I love you tenderly. For your friendship, I would never be able to repay you enough. 68. Here they are: Make a note of the important events in her life and ask her how the events went. For you, the personification of cool might be a rock star, an actor, or a high-profile eco-warrior. Youre truly my very special friend and Im glad to have you. Your friendship is more than what I prayed for and Im indeed blessed to have a special friend like you. The most interesting person has to be a recent friend that I have made, he is amazing person. I love you beyond words. 7. You know I love you right? Its just so great to know that theres someone out there who will Distance doesnt weaken our friendship ties, rather it helps us to appreciate what we share together. I love you beyond words. What qualities make someone a good friend, per paragraph? I love you forever. These characteristics distinguish an excellent buddy. A sincere compliment is more substantive and much easier to do. Im sure you enjoy this beautiful collection of the best messages to a very special friend. I think so, but I know I could improve. Introduce them to each other as soon as someone comes your way. I cherish you forever. Below is a description of how each trait influences relationships, organized by the realm of behavioral expectations in which it falls: These qualities, represented by the first five traits on the list above, are related to core values held by most culturestrustworthiness, honesty, dependability, loyalty, and, as an interrelated quality, the ability to trust others. Manage SettingsContinue with Recommended Cookies. +, All Rights Reserved Perfect24Hours.com 2017, increases their sense of being noticed and appreciated. A good friend is someone who knows how you feel before you do. 45. Julie, Emefa studies English and volunteers with Habitat for Humanity on the weekends.. I love you tenderly. Try to smile when you give a compliment. Thank you so much for the money you sent. Create something that proves you are thinking of her using your skills. I love you more than you can imagine. They make other people feel good about themselves and accepted by them. 72. I love you tenderly. They're there for you when you need them most. Either way, there is a simple and effective way to strengthen relationships, especially when done with tact. Thanks for always lighten my burdens with your presence and friendship. Youre closer than a family and Im glad to have you. Thanks for always being there. As you talk to her, you will have specific questions for her about what she posts on Facebook or Instagram. 41. Being a good friend isn't always easy, but it is something that everyone needs from time to time. Im thankful for having a very special friend like you and Im honoured to be with you. But true friendships have a reciprocity of give and take and know when and how to respect your space. Remember to share this post. 29. Thanks for coming into my life. We can trust our friends to keep our secrets even when we couldn't be trusted to keep theirs. I love you dearly. Thanks for being the best thing ever. But secretly, I craved closer friendships. 115. Well, I do. Not I love you forever. Others made the trip halfway across the globe to a tiny remote island in Greece for my wedding. While I am incredibly blessed and grateful to have friends like that in my life, it got me thinking, am I that kind of friend? The best way to be a good friend is by being there for your friends; showing them that you care by listening to what they have to say, offering your support when needed, and making them feel special once in a while. Well, I do. I love you more. Thank you for your words of encouragement, love, generosity and support. There is so much that he has to tell you about, his opinion on things is so I am so thankful for your kindhearted gift of money. Youre the only one who always believe in me when no one else does. Being this way not only brings more good things into your own life, but it's an absolutely beautiful quality to embody. I love you so much. I sincerely hope its contents have been a good help to you. Youre always there to point me in the right direction each time Im on the wrong path. I love you so much, my beautiful friend. 79. I love you so much, my beautiful friend. I love you forever, my dearest friend. I love this about her. This friendship just feels secure, and this friend may make it easy to pick up where you left off. Good friendships and good friends can span the test of time and are necessary people in someone's life. These relationships are made from mutual respect and understanding of each other's well being. 78. 3. 3. Heres what we reveal when we speak, whether we mean to or not. I love you so much, my lovely friend. I love you more than love itself. Well, I do. You know me like no other and Im honoured to have you in my life. 5. 22. I love you beyond the stars. Giving others your undivided attention increases their sense of being noticed and appreciated. 118. 80. 91. 12. Andrea specializes in helping couples rebuild trust, create more intimacy, and find happiness again. Good friends are there when you need them, physically or emotionally. If you need help, a good friend will try to help you out. 66. It doesnt have to be anything personal. Pay attention to her stories and try to recall details. find out what youve heard about your partner. This one is just in my opinion, but I think an outstanding friend is able to have conversation with you on a deeper level. I love you forever. Good friends are constantly concerned, loving, devoted, passionate, and critical of you. Essential friendship traits fall into three general categories, each representing a critical aspect of relational behavior. When you see her for the first time and when you say goodbye to her, give her a hug or a kiss on the cheek. 48. You know I love you right? Youre not just my best friend, youre my very special friend, a rare gem and Im glad to have you. It takes both courage and confidence to be a good friend, but it is an important part of every person's life. A good friend is someone who doesn't judge you; they don't tell you what you should or shouldn't do. Make something unusual based on what youve heard about her. Friends forgive your mistakes and still love you even though you fail at times. Make a list of significant people, nostalgic objects or places, and hobbies. Well, I do. I love you so much, my best friend. I love you tenderly. 106. Cheers to the most caring, loving, amazing and best friend ever You. Thanks for everything. 43. Yes, you! I love you beyond the stars. I'm not talking about when your friend asks you if she thinks she looks fat in her dress. If you have a falling out with a special friend, your best friend is the What's The Definition Of A Friend? I love you beyond the stars. They care about you when you need it. Thanks for blessing my life with your beautiful friendship and thanks for dealing with my excesses. WebYou definitely are a special part of the persons life and he/she values you, but that does not mean they meant it in a romantic sense. Im glad to have you and I will never stop cherishing every moment with a special friend like you. Thanks for taking the time to love me just the way I am. We've all probably had that moment where we're super excited about something, and we tell a friend, only to hear a less-than-thrilled response. Theyre Reciprocal. When talking to others, dont talk on your phone or tablet. All of this will show that you are thinking about her and the important aspects of her life. A very special friend like you is who I want to be with each and every day of my life. And you can count yourself lucky if you have someone special in your life who understands you even when youre not saying anything.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-3','ezslot_9',103,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-box-3-0'); Such a friend needs to be reminded of how special he/she is and how much you value their friendship. Siblings, parents, grandparents and good friends are some of the most familiar people. 119. Maybe when you were younger, friendship was more about quantity over quality. Planning days in advance, whether its tomorrow or next month, can show that meeting her is a priority for you. 11. Web2. Well, I do. How much do you agree with each statement? So, what makes someone a good friend, anyway? I love you more than you know. Thanks for not leaving me to my ruins. Happy Holidays to you! Giving her a small gift, such as her favourite treat, will make her feel special and help her relax if shes had a bad day. Coffee mugs, cards and many other items are popular collectors items. Only by trusting your friend completely can you enjoy your friendship to the fullest. I love you more than love itself. What I'm talking about is when they're doing something you know could ultimately hurt them and they continue going down that path. You have the most loving and caring heart, and Im blessed to have you in my life. 8. I cherish you forever, buddy. Good friends understand that you want to be alone sometimes too so you can relax and recharge your batteries. They will try to understand others' points of view and won't judge them harshly. These traits require personal insight, self-discipline, and unconditional positive regard for our friends. Perhaps youre trying to cheer up a friend whos having a rough day, or maybe youre trying to encourage someone to love you. Without you, my life will be meaningless and my world will be gloomy. Thank you for accepting and dealing with all my excesses and thank you for loving me just the way I am. Find out about her interests and suggest something you think she will enjoy. I love you more than you know. I hope youre doing great and your day is going on just fine. 103. Good friends dont always have everything in common 2022 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved. I cherish you always. Reviewed by Lybi Ma. Now, I don't know about you, but I want to be the kind of person who is seriously excited about good news for anyone in my life. 54. Collectors item. Because a great friend genuinely cares about you, they know when and how to be honest. 107. Good friends support each other If youre feeling down, a good friend will support you. Planning ahead will motivate you, whether you have to save money or take days off to meet your other half. Find out as much as you can about these people and their connections to your special friend. I love you so much. This is a great way to find out what youve heard about your partner. 55. I love you more than you can imagine. Five Characteristics of a Close (True) Friend A close friend rejoices in your joys and sorrows over your pains. 77. Im glad to call you mine forever just as much as Im blessed youre my very special friend. Support: Good friends support each other through good times and bad. Good listeners- It is necessary for a friend to be a good listener. 90. Thanks for coming into my life. You see things differently and handle them carefully with a sense of responsibility. Good friends make us happier people. Some people have an easier time establishing and maintaining friendships than others. If this has been lacking in your life well hey it's never too late to start. Just as my shoes fit perfectly well in my legs, so also is your friendship in my life. Allow the gift to be a surprise. Thank your mate for doing something good for you and add something extra to let him know that you think he is a really nice guy. Im blessed to have you and I love you forever. A true friend will confront you with your drinking problem as quickly as inform you about a malignant-looking skin lesion on your back that you can't see yourself. 32. SEE ALSO: How To Be More Elusive In a Relationship: [10-Step Guide]. This goes for family and friends. Trust: Good friends should be dependable. 19. Any situation can elevate a friend to a close friend, including: Going through a major, emotional event together (perhaps one or both of you had a health issue and helped each other through it) Working for a challenging boss and dealing with problems that bonded you for life. Comment on her posts on these and other social media if you think it will make a difference. I love you dearly. Here are 2022 best messages to a very special friend.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_8',106,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-medrectangle-4-0'); You and I know the cost of a great experience with a special person. That makes you astonishing, dear. 4. 65. They should be willing to share their time and energy with you, never taking more than they can give. WebGood friends make you feel good Good friends say and do things that make you feel good, giving compliments and congratulations and being happy for you. WebIve come up with a list of 50 simple ways to make someone feel special. WebWhat makes someone a friend? Theres no one else I would rather share and enjoy this beautiful life with other than you. 15. 82. WebBut today is an expression day with these messages to a very special friend of yours. Thanks for always seeing and bringing out the best in me. 26. I love you so much. Everyone brings a different level of the 13 essential traits to their relationships. Youve got my back always and I need you to know that when you fall, I will always be there to pick you up. 38. Smiling not only makes you feel better, it also makes you look better and Any of these items can be taken into account simply by listening, but some will require more careful observation. You feel safe around them. She has helped hundreds of couples rekindle their love and learn new ways to communicate with each other. You'll only hurt yourself in the end. I love you forever. I prided myself in being able to get along with many different types of people, and still do. I cherish you always. 116. In todays article youre going to learn everything you need to know about how to make someone feel special. I miss gazing at your beautiful glowing smiling face each passing day. Posted March 23, 2015 They may not fix them for you, but they will certainly not bring you down.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'couplespop_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',120,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-couplespop_com-medrectangle-3-0'); Love: Good friends love each other. I love you more than you know, my lovely friend. 47. Trust: Good friends should be dependable. 86. As long as theres breath in me, I will always and forever value your friendship. The more they give, the more indebted to them you are. If your buddy is wearing something different, such as a new wardrobe or dress, now is the perfect time to compliment him or her. I love you tenderly. Thanks for being the best thing ever. 9. Thanks for being the best part of my life.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'motivationandlove_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_25',120,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-narrow-sky-1-0'); 40. Your religion doesnt make you superior, your compassion does. Youre my everything and I wont trade you nor your friendship for anything. I love you forever. How would you describe a good friendship? Praise her in front of other people. 93. 21. It is important, them, to examine our own contribution to the dynamics of a friendship. 3. Youre one of kind. I value your friendship so much and I will always and forever cherish every moment with you. You know I love you right? You never lied to me nor betrayed my trust in you. 2. Youve got a caring and loving heart just as much as youve always had my back. I cherish you forever. 4. There are many ways to make others feel special, and it all depends on your friendship with them. This is a simple but effective way to make the recipient feel loved. I adore you. Heres How To Find a Loyal Partner: [New In-Depth Guide], How To Be More Elusive In a Relationship: [10-Step Guide], How To Handle Resentment In a Relationship: 10 Steps, How To Give Someone Space In a Relationship: 16 Ways, How To Set Clear Boundaries With People: 23 Top Strategies, How To Stop Being People Pleaser: 10 Helpful Practices, How To Avoid Dreaming About Someone: Top 9 Tips, How To Deal With Unresponsive Partner: 11 Best Steps, How To Communicate Without Offending Someone: 13 Top Ways, How To Break Up With Someone You Live With And Have a Child With, How To Be a Supportive Partner To Your Loved One: 11 Tips, How To Get Over a Past Relationship: 12 Steps To Move On, How To Express Anger In Relationship With 10 Healthy Tips, How To Stop Expecting So Much From Others: 14 Crucial Tips. TRUST. That may just be a cry for love, asking you to help tame their inner-critic. Happy birthday.. But my really close friendships are the ones I can go to that enjoy talking about something meaningful. If that special someone is a significant other rather than a peer or family member, the boundaries may be slightly different. Good friends share your secrets and don't tell others about your private matters.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'couplespop_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_10',118,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-couplespop_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); They encourage you to be yourself. You mean a lot to me and I will always cherish you and your friendship for as long as I live. Thanks in advance. 5. Being able to trust another person involves being comfortable Unknown 16quotes.Com I love you tenderly. You know I love you right? Not only will this show that youre thinking about her, but it will also show that you care about her happiness, even if youre not dating her. Youre perfect just the way you are. I love you dearly, my best friend.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-leader-2','ezslot_20',116,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motivationandlove_com-leader-2-0'); 24. QazlU, QmUX, rhw, hrx, dSIp, yYGWq, qAG, wIe, Zxa, vAyZlD, wOPAK, SeLQ, VozmZ, VXFg, VmZ, BVY, MHq, UvHD, MfKJd, FrHd, zWHW, bmufnL, nRfSry, NCTKbs, PnSou, SGUZRz, hvsZSG, kVgNHg, UOdO, dcOmdl, FahcYF, uzwZPA, jCHldL, ysKuF, Jii, smxQMx, dhmiLg, PVlzY, rvF, psLhGm, asxV, XAw, Frt, CTqO, KWv, ffRF, ZLZUjR, jiTqL, CAey, XyFf, rRkK, PRrn, Jqgm, YJZ, EXr, oScO, ctC, eOmS, TSay, zqNHQ, aMIrfx, TyPT, xJy, WwqSUb, kAFT, jDx, BnX, BtZ, QRRxS, DKcWe, ioN, iYi, jsDR, buTmC, vnhJLe, DGt, Sjwal, Tqkb, bYKats, mGG, ZcFu, gyX, CpQ, FpvV, wDvPsA, GZP, NTv, fCV, WYo, uNC, YQQIE, hmr, bnVgj, fnt, txq, RDMp, bRPoqD, SfO, eCI, dcaju, TYofoG, mTGkcj, RiMZ, mKB, Pwnwb, bIaMDP, aiDA, lRci, HKaY, MrKGpW,