The Wave Kitchen & Bar Vero Beach in Vero Beach is the place to go for american food in the region.Locate our many daily specials and featured menu items such as pasta and you'll be back for more. Local Seasonal Fish Ceviche $16.00. Ahi Tuna & Salmon Tartare $19.00. Wine pairing: Castle Rock Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Blanquette of Spring Vegetables, Rosemary Roasted Purple Potatoes, Sherry Wine & Onion Jam. The bar is small, so get there early for happy hourand make reservations if you are going for dinner. SAVOR "The Flavor" Treat Yourself . Come here for perfectly cooked shrimp avocado salads, bacon and mussels if you are hungry. Menu - Check out the Menu of The Wave Kitchen & Bar Vero Beach, Treasure Coast at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Great attention and service from all staff, including valet. Slow cooked with excellent black beans snd Madurai fine perfectly. Definitely service issues that need to be corrected to be in line with the quality of this restaurant. Waited at the bar an hour and a half & never again acknowledged by staff. The service was exceptional. We love dinning at this restaurant, the food, ambience, and great service ,and all around fun atmosphere makes for a fabulous night out with everything you want to experience for having a good time with friends. Loved the crispy calamari appetizer. 1.4 km from Bobby's Restaurant & Lounge. Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa 3244 Ocean Dr Vero Beach, FL 32963, Reservations: 877.562.9919 Hotel: 772.562.9919 Fax: 772.410.0080, Local Time: 10:51 AM Local Conditions: 67 F. If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Absolutely no issues here. Our dinners were the highlightwe highly recommend the seafood paella,, the Cuban pork, and the shrimp scampi. The Wave Kitchen and Bar The Wave Kitchen and Bar Claimed Review Save Share 614 reviews #13 of 214 Restaurants in Vero Beach $$$$ American Latin Seafood 3244 Ocean Dr, Vero Beach, FL 32963-1956 +1 772-410-0100 Website Menu Open now : 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM See all (167) Reserve a table 2 Wed, 7/13 8:00 PM Find a table Ratings and reviews We loved the food and will definitely be returning. The ceviche appetizer was small but flavorful. Cold Seafood Display 3244 Ocean Dr Vero Beach, FL 32963. Reservations: 877.562.9919 Hotel: 772.562.9919 Fax: 772.410.0080. We will dine here on our next visit - this time trying the filet mignon served on a hot lava stone. As you can imagine, prices somewhat inflated. But the Caesar salad and ham croquettes were delicious. Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Aji Amarillo, Fresh Citrus Juice, Red Onion, Cilantro, Jalapeno, Red Bell Pepper, Tropical Chips, Avocado, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Cheddar Cheese, Ranch Dressing, Shredded Beef Slowly Cooked in Homemade Estefan Kitchen Cuban Creole Sauce, Onions and Peppers, Creole Sauce, Cherry Peppers, Parmesan Reggiano, Lemon, Ropa Vieja, Manchego Cheese, Creole Sauce, Cilantro, Sofrito, Tomato Sauce, Chili Flakes, Grilled Focaccia, Potatoes, Olives, Piquillo Peppers, Paprika, Chimichurri, Cilantro-Lime Crema served with Plantain and Tortilla Chips, Bchamel, Serrano Ham, Chimichurri Aioli, Salad Additions: Chicken $9 | Shrimp $11 | Bistro Steak $24 | Catch of the Day MKT, Romaine, Kale, Radicchio, Parmesan Reggiano, Garlic Croutons, Boquerones, Creamy Parmesan Dressing, Fresh Avocado, Tomato, Red Onion, Watercress, Cucumber, Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette, House Blend Lettuces, Tomato, Cucumber, Sweet Corn, Mango, Radish, Citrus Vinaigrette, Avocado, Cucumber, Cilantro, Red Onion, Scallions, Mango, Seaweed, Yuzu-Soy Vinaigrette, Tropical Chips, Fresh Local Fish, Fresh Citrus Juice, Cilantro, Red Onion, Jalapeno, Red Bell Pepper, Tropical Chips, Pan Roasted, Grilled or Blackened. House-Made Granola $5 Oatmeal Brule $9 Carmalized Bananas, Brown Sugar, Raisins Fresh Baked Croissant $4 Lox and Bagels $15 Cream Cheese, Capers, Onions, Tomatoes, Egg Bagel with Cream Cheese $5 Plain, Everything, Cinnamon Raisin Blueberry Muffin $3 Sides 2 Eggs (Any Style)* $4 1 Buttermilk Pancake $4 Apple Wood Smoked Bacon* $5 Whether a formal reception or a casual luncheon for family and friends, we provide everything necessary for an unforgettable gathering. Chrissy, our server, was also friendly, helpful, and attentive to our needs. The restaurant offers a menu directly sourced from local farmers, fishermen and artisanal purveyors. Lots of tasty seafood options and very nice salads. The Wave Kitchen & Bar invites you to join us on Christmas Day. Food was amazing. The place is lovely but I would not go during season as the cook yo order kitchen could take a lit if time. Food and service were excellent. Add Review. We felt at the end of our allotted time, there were a lot of items that were not filled, and they were breaking down and getting ready for the dinner crowd. Wife had the Squid ink pasta and loved it. Dinner Wave Menu 8.9.22 (8.5 x 14 in) TO SHARE SOUP & GREENS CHILLED SEAFOOD Ceviche Duo* Plantain Cups Ahi Tuna & Salmon Poke* Crispy Calamari & Shrimp Charred Grilled Spanish Octopus & Chorizo C r e o l e S a u c e , C h e r r y P e p p e r s , P a r m e s a n R e g g i a n o , L e m o n the view is of the pool courtyard only. Everything was cooked to perfection and the presentation excellent. The Wave has tremendous food and service. tasty salty, however, that was the warning sign of what was to come. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I mentioned this was a special occasion. Wednesday paella night was awesome! The restaurant offers a menu directly sourced from local farmers, fishermen and artisanal purveyors. Made to Order Omelets The open kitchen and customizable selections aim to engage guests.The Wave will also feature select Cuban specialties developed by Costas owners,Emilio and Gloria Estefan,form their Estefan Kitchen cookbook. Server did not return to ask if we wanted more drinks. CRISPY CALAMARI & SHRIMP. The Wave Kitchen & Bar offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (772) 410-0100. Remoulade, cocktail sauce, lemon. The Wave Kitchen and Bar, Vero Beach: See 609 unbiased reviews of The Wave Kitchen and Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 312 restaurants in Vero Beach. Diners are also able to customize entre selections with choice of preparation style, sauce, and temperature. Jackie was an absolute delight and helped us pick out what to get! There was a bit of grit in the shellfish in the paella. Priced at the higher end. It was a not too spicy yummy tomato based sauce. The Wave Kitchen & Bar is recommended for the Cuban cuisine offered. the view is of the pool courtyard only. Wave Kitchen & Bar. Join us at The Wave Kitchen & Bar or poolside at the Cabana Bar for Happy Hour in Vero Beach, daily from 4-6 pm! Left and had an awesome time & great food at Bobbys restaurant!!!! #2 of 270 Restaurants in Vero Beach. I think you should have outdoor seating as well. The Ceviche was top notch ,as well as our steak that came out on a hot lava stone!More, Wonderful 3 days at the resort, had dinner the first night there. Get quick answers from The Wave Kitchen and Bar staff and past visitors. . thing else from the atmosphere to the impeccable service and presentation matches this great dish! The restaurant information including the The Wave Kitchen & Bar menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Hailey, our serverwas friendly, helpful and attentive. Wine pairing: Clifford Bay Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zeland, Lobster & Spinach Quinoa, Lemon, Onions & Parsley Butter. Book now at The Wave Kitchen & Bar in Vero Beach, FL. David, our server made sure the kitchen knew I was allergic to Scallops, and the kitchen didn't just take them out, they substitute more shrimp and fish to make up for it. Gallery. With Fried Egg or Blue Cheese 21.00 - $19.00 Wood-Fired Pizza - (Market Price) Dessert Bananas Foster Bread Pudding - Roasted Banana Bread Pudding with Rum- Caramel Sauce - $8.00 Explore menu, see photos and read 965 reviews: "The food was great, atmosphere lovely as always on the beachfront area. Consistently good paella. Breakfast Menu; Lunch Menu; Dinner Menu; Cabana Bar. Saturday nightsuper busywe didn't even think of a reservation and they found a table for us in the bar area. Thank you to Megan for checking in on us as well. This was disappointing on a few levels. We have been here before and we were disappointed in this experience. Home. Well be back. The actual building is behind the tackle shop. 7725629919. roncrider@gmail.com. The gelato dessert was generously served. Seating: Indoor and outdoor. Dinner at The Wave Kitchen Explore our Dinner menu available daily 5-10 PM . We both enjoyed Caesar Salad with shrimp and fish. 3103 Cardinal Drive, Vero Beach, FL 772) 234-3966. Served with White Rice, Black Beans and Sweet Plantains. Enjoy! It is a boutique beauty. TO SHARE. Great time! We ordered dessert - I'm from Miami so the churro and chocolate were appreciated! Our server David was excellent. Definitely try the Cuban food items on the menu. The 8 Night Southern Caribbean & Perfect Day visits Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Willemstad, Curaao; Oranjestad, Aruba; Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Churrasco hard and overcooked even though I requested medium. I love the Cuban selections. We enjoyed the Crispy Calamari & Shrimp as an appetizer and we both had Seared Diver Sea Scallops for the entre. However, there was enough chicken and chorizo in the rice to make a nice lunch today. Thank you to Megan for checking in on us as well. I also asked for a table facing the ocean as it stated on their website that it had such a thing. Our dinners were the highlightwe highly recommend the seafood paella,, the Cuban pork, and the shrimp scampi.More, We dined here twice during our stay and were not disappointed. Book now at The Wave Kitchen & Bar in Vero Beach, FL. Service at both locations was excellent and Saul's infectious personality kept us smiling all day poolside. The Wave concept was designed to offer a dining experience similar to what one would encounter at a hospitable and cozy dinner party at a friends home with generous attention to detail. Everything was cooked to perfection and the presentation excellent. Regular customer for years. I would recommend him every time. This was 25th anniversary and it was wonderful at the WAVE. You are free to download the The Wave Kitchen & Bar menu files. Shout out to the front desk service manager, Megan, who made it right. Willing to give them another chance upon our next visit. The overall size of the place is small and all hard surfaces inside so it is noisy. A must when in Vero Beach.More, Loved everything about our dining experience here. Saul kept an eagle eye on our table at all times and enhanced our brunch experience with the 5 star service. Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa 3244 Ocean Dr Vero Beach, FL 32963. We went for our 40th Anniversary no one acknowledge it. Was our wedding anniversary, so I wanted a very special, high quality ambiance and exceptional food. Overall good value snd they have a great location on the beach.More. The portions are generous. Staff could have asked them to consider other guests. Cost: Brunch is $110 per adult and $39 per child; regular menu for dinner. The Wave continues to shine with their amazing team. Very disappointed that the Estefans have their name on this restaurant. We also wanted to further promote our culture and heritage through our food as we had done with our music throughout the world. Noise level at breakfast was much better. Being at this place, try good French toasts, pancakes and cheesecakes. On arriving, I stayed to the hostess/ server, that I had a reservation. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The open kitchen and customizable selections aim to engage guests. Costa dEste presents an opulent backdrop for your upcoming celebration. Very clean restaurant. . The only reason I didnt give them 5 stars was the service. Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa 3244 Ocean Dr Vero Beach, FL 32963. Much gratitude, will be back soon.More, My credit card was fraudulently charged by restaurant server Jackie - made 2 additional charges for over $113 dollars - Vero Beach Police were great in investigating the fraudulent charges. Wine pairing: NxNw Riesling, Washington, Maple Syrup Bacon Sauce, Sauted Watercress, Creamy Three Color Orzo, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Green Peas. The gelato dessert was generously served. Great food and ambiance. Choice of One Sauce: Chimichurri | Costa Steak Sauce. Mahi-mahi overcooked on fish tacos, not an impressive menu, Food just average. Does The Wave Kitchen and Bar offer takeout? I highly recommend it to everyone in the Vero Beach area, even if you are not staying at Costa De Este. Sun 7:00 am10:30 am We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Wave Kitchen & Bar Restaurants Day Spas Hotels Website Services (772) 410-0100 3244 Ocean Dr Vero Beach, FL 32963 CLOSED NOW Our entrees were brought to the table before they ever cleared the appetizer plates. In 1992, we had the opportunity to open our first restaurant, Larios on the Beach, on historic Ocean Drive, in Miami Beach. Food was delicious! was friendly, helpful and attentive. Large portions. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Free off-street parking, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Accepts Discover, Reservations, Private Dining, Validated Parking, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Live Music, Waterfront, Gift Cards Available. And rope vieja. 3244 Ocean Dr, Vero Beach, FL 32963. There was a group about 20 feet from us that were utterly screaming! Like I told him, theyre are poor, fair, good, very good, poolside bar/food servers, and then there is Saul. Very accommodating. Savor a delicious holiday Brunch Buffet featuring seasonal favorites or come in for dinner to enjoy our evening specials prepared by Executive Chef Armando Galeas. Creole Sauce | Cherry Pepper | Parmesan Reggiano | Lemon. Overall, the service was exceptional. They even had more than one vegetarian option which was great to see. Definitely an asset to the resort and Estefans in every respect. Saul, our waiter was so kind and his service was exceptional. Over our visit, meal-wise we enjoyed Fish Ceviche, Turkey Wrap, Waygu Beef Burger, and Fish Tacos. Sun 11:00 am3:00 pm Definitely service issues that need to be corrected to be in line with the quality of this restaurant. Excellent service. Breakfast Explore menu, see photos and read 1072 reviews: "All of the food is well executed with high quality ingredients and the portions are significant. " Nice restaurant! Mo Fitzgibbon, Outstanding lava rock Ribeye! The Wave Kitchen & Bar address, The Wave Kitchen & Bar location. We serve classic selections like Center-Cut Filet Mignon served with Sauce Barnaise and Pork Tenderloin served with Natural au Jus infused with Port Wine. Wine pairing: Salvenal Albarino, Spain, Fried Yucca al Ajillo, Salad of Crab, Avocado, Cucumber, Baby Heirloom Tomato, Truffle Oil. Three, because of the fact that the reservation was not viewed, the special occasion became just another lunch with the only saving grace, being the food itself. Went for lunch and not disappointed! Very attentive Wine pairing: Chalk Hill Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast, Lobster Cream Sauce, Pappardelle Pasta, Black Tiger Shrimp, Crab Meat, Jumbo Scallop. The shredded pork was bland and tasteless. Way too loud even half full, to the point I can't hear conversation at our own table. The Virgin Mary mix used in my drink may also have been an influence. What is the dress code? Service was a bit stored due to Wine pairing: Milbrandt Merlot, Walla Walla, Washington, Whipped Mashed Potatoes, Sauted Asparagus, Horseradish Demi Glaze. While others we seated. Home; Ron Crider News September 2020; Ryder's New Gourmet Market Vero; About Us; . Were terrible fix. Daily 5:30 pm10:00 pm, https://www.costadeste.com/verobeach_restaurants/wave_kitchen_bar/, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. Assorted Desserts, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Charred Grilled Spanish Octopus & Chorizo, Herb Marinated Chicken Breast (Pollo a la Plancha), Cuban Style Roasted Chicken (Pollo Asado). The paella and ropa vieja were too salty for our liking. No need to venture off the property for lunch. Post/Update Menu - The Wave Kitchen & Bar. " 16/11/2022. Escape for the evening by pairing Happy Hour with one of our delectable evening dinner specials. All in all, a most enjoyable evening. The restaurant offers a menu directly sourced from local farmers, fishermen and artisanal purveyors. Cory and David were absolutely outstanding!! Had to ask for bread, more water, the waiter basically was a one man show. Saul was absolutely amazing! Ceviche Duo $19.00. Lastly, OUTSTANDING SERVICE poolside by Saul. Absolutely no issues here. Everyone in our group enjoyed what they ordered, fish tacos, chicken wrap, Pollo assado, and fish sandwich. We welcome you and hope that you savor two of the best things in life, food and music. Daily 4:00 pm6:00 pm The food was terrible. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Cookie Settings / Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Octopus . We had a wonderful stay at this special hotel and servers Lori and Christina at the Wave made our time even more enjoyable. The chef made the vegetarian paella vegan and it was the best paella I have ever had. Nicely done Mojito. Top notch service . Feast on a fusion of artfully prepared seafood delights, including Key West shrimp and cheddar grits served with pineapple relish, bacon-crusted salmon over potato gnocchi and vegetables salmon with thyme-cranberry vinaigrette, and catch of the day served Oscar style with crab hollandaise and roasted garlic mashed potatoes. All of the food is well executed with high quality ingredients and the portions are significant. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Definitely an asset to the resort and Estefans in every respect. The place is lovely but I would not go during season as the cook yo order kitchen could take a lit if time. The cosmo's were excellent, kudos to the bar tender. Keywords: Bars . MonSat 11:30 am3:00 pm Not sure if this relates but we also dined at the Wave Kitchen Cabana poolside bar and on the beach. Primary reason for average rating was the incredible noise! Outstanding steak, Grouper, and appetizers. Lunch The food was really good and the service was top notch. Our entrees were brought to the table before they ever cleared the appetizer plates. We will be back ! I ordered the filet mignon, that was made to perfection plus arrived on a most unique lava stone, which kept it sizzling hot. Special kudos to the bartender who knows what a classic cocktail should taste like. I had the Paella de la Costa, and it was terrific as usual. Don't forget the dessert! Would def recommend. Wine pairing: NxNW Red Blend, Washington, Moro Rice, Avocado Jicama Salsa. Our appetizerof octopus and shrimp was scrumptious. Map of The Wave Kitchen & Bar - Also see restaurants near The Wave Kitchen & Bar and other restaurants in Vero Beach, FL and Vero Beach. Hostess stated we can wait at the bar. Not your typical sauce accompanying them either. Creole Sauce | Cherry Pepper | Parmesan Reggiano | Lemon, Ropa Vieja | Manchego Cheese | Creole Sauce | Cilantro, Sofrito | Tomato Sauce | Chili Flakes | Grilled Focaccia, Potatoes | Olives | Piquillo Peppers | Paprika | Chimichurri, Cilantro-Lime Crema | Tropical & Tortilla Chips, Romaine | Kale | Radicchio | Parmesan | Reggiano | Garlic Crutons | Boquerones | Creamy Parmesan Dressing, Fresh Avocado | Tomato | Red Onion | Cucumber | Watercress | Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette, House Blend of Lettuces | Tomato | Cucumber | Sweet Corn | Mango | Radish | Citrus Vinaigrette, ADD Chicken | Shrimp | Fresh Fish MKT | Steak, Avocado | Cucumber | Cilantro | Red Onion | Scallions | Mango | Seaweed | Yuzu-Soy Vinaigrette | Tropical Chips, Fresh Local Fish | Fresh Citrus Juice | Cilantro | Red Onion | Jalapeno | Red Bell Pepper | Tropical Chips, Aji Amarillo | Fresh Citrus Juice | Red Onion | Cilantro | Jalapeno | Red Bell Pepper | Tropical Chips, Seasonal Vegetables | Charred Lemon | Grilled Sweet Pepper | Florida Citrus Butter Sauce, Sweet Corn & Asparagus Succotash | Creamy Corn Sauce | Bacon Tomato Jam | Pea Tendril Salad, Summer Squash | Mushrooms | Asparagus | Artichoke | Sundried Tomatoes | Parmesan Reggiano | Sweet Pea Sauce, Truffle-Herb Butter | Tomatoes | Garlic | White Wine | Garden of Esther Squid Ink Linguini | Parmesan Reggiano, Clams | Mussels | Scallops | Shrimp | Chorizo | Chicken | Peppers | Peas, Asparagus | Mushrooms | Piquillo Peppers | Green Beans | Peas | Artichokes | Tomatoes | Pearl Onions | Squash, Choice of One Sauce: Chimichurri | Costa Steak Sauce, Seasonal Vegetables | Fresh Herb Roasted Potatoes | Roasted Fungi Jon Organic Mushrooms, Cuban Black Beans & White Rice | Roasted Sweet Plantains | Tropical Chips, Served with White Rice | Black Beans | Sweet Plantains, Mojo Marinated Chicken Breast | Grilled Onions, Shredded Beef Slowly Cooked in Homemade Estefan Kitchen Cuban Creole Sauce | Onions | Peppers, Mojo Roasted Free-Range Half Chicken | Sour Orange | Olive Oil | Cuban Creole Sauce, Traditional Cuban Style, 24-Hour Marinated, Roasted Pork | Topped with Grilled Onions, Traditional Cuban Style Skirt Steak | Onions | Parsley | Chimichurri, Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa 3244 Ocean Dr Vero Beach, FL 32963, Reservations: 877.562.9919 Hotel: 772.562.9919 Fax: 772.410.0080, Local Time: 10:51 AM Local Conditions: 67 F. If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Reviews. Manager stated to Reservations: 877.562.9919 Hotel: 772.562.9919 Fax: 772.410.0080. Orange, Grapefruit, Apple Guava, Tomato, V8, Griddled English Muffin, Canadian Bacon, Hollandaise, Griddled English Muffin, Roasted Pork Ragout, Spiced Hollandaise, Two Eggs any Style with Choice of Ham, Bacon, Sausage, Palomilla Hash, Your Choice of Three: Chorizo, Smoked Ham, Bacon, Asparagus, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Spinach, Cheese, Spiced Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Onions, Chorizo, Gulf Shrimp, Bacon, Asparagus, Mozzarella Cheese, Griddled Cuban Bread Battered in Egg, Tropical Fruit Compote, Fresh Mixed Fruit and Honey, Tropical Fruit Compote, Topped with Fresh Berries, Maple Syrup and Powdered Sugar, Cream Cheese, Capers, Onions, Tomatoes, Egg, Minced Sirloin, Shredded Potatoes, Peppers, Onions, Heirloom Tomatoes, Basil, Extra, Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Glaze, Fresh Chevre, Roasted Garlic, Local Herbs, Pita Crackers, Pistachio Chevre, Cucumber, Balsamic Vinaigrette, House Made Caesar, Dressing, Garlic & Parmesan Crouton, Iceberg Lettuce, Tomatoes, Candy Pecans, Bacon, Blue Cheese Dressing, Crispy Shallots, Roasted Corn Salsa, Guacamole, American Cheese, Sauted Onions, Bell Peppers, Portobello Mushrooms, Bacon, Swiss Cheese, Grilled Pineapple, Ham, Mozzarella Cheese, Sweet Chili Sauce, Chipotle Cream Sauce, Grilled Jalapenos, Guacamole, Cheddar Cheese, Fried Egg, Ham, Provolone Cheese, Spanish Slaw, Sliced Chorizo, Guava BBQ Sauce, Queso Blano, Calamari, Shrimp, Scallop, Passion Fruit Juice, Avocado, Florida Orange Juice, Soy, Wasabi, Shrimp, Calamari, White Fish, Red Onion, Cilantro, Fresh Herb & Caper, White Wine Butter Sauce, Pappardelle Pasta, Cheddar Cheese, Bell Peppers, Onions, Sour Cream, Guacamole, Chunky Salsa, Hot Capicola Salami, Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella, Baby Arugula, Basil Aioli, Ciabatta Bread, Spiced Fries, Spiced Turkey, Bacon, Tomatoes, Crispy Lettuce, Guacamole, Multigrain Bread, Yucca Fries, Diced Tomatoes, Bacon, Crispy Lettuce, Roasted Corn Salsa, Avocado Ranch, Sweet Potato Fries, Smoked Ham, Roasted Pulled Pork, Swiss Cheese, Mustard, Pickles, Yucca Fries, Smoked Apple Wood Bacon, Crispy Lettuce,Tomato, Mustard Jelly Sauce, Plantain Chips, Diced Tomato, Crispy Lettuce, Swiss Cheese, Sauted Mushroom, Crispy Onions, Sriracha Mayonnaise, Spiced Fries, Chef's Daily Creation, Inquire with Your Server on Today's Special, Thin Steak Seasoned with Garlic Salt, Onions, Parsley (p 75), Topped with Onions (recipe not available), Cuban Creole Sauce, Peppers, Onions (p 91), Sour Orange, Olive Oil, Cuban Creole Sauce, Gloria's Favorite Dish (p 111), Heirloom Tomatoes, Basil, EVOO, Balsamic Glaze, Mango, Watercress, Shallots, Capers, Wasabi Cucumber Sauce, Shrimp and Crab Stuffing Mix, Crispy Prosciutto, Spanish Chorizo, Garlic, White Wine, Yellow Onions, Calamari, Shrimp, Scallop, Celery, Passion Fruit Juice, Pistachio Chevre, Cucumbers, Balsamic Vinaigrette, House-Made Caesar Dressing, Garlic & Parmesan Crouton, Fresh Mozzarella, Strawberries, Shallots, Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette, Thin Steak Seasoned with Garlic Salt, Onions & Parsley (p 75), Cuban Crole Sauce, Peppers, Onions (p 91), Braised Le Puy Green Lentil, Chorizo, Scallions, Tomatoes, Jicama, Hearts of Palm, Artichokes, Cilantro Relish, Fresh Vanilla Pineapple Vinaigrette. Great food and service. Service is great and the cuban food options are great as well. The dinners was extremely disappointing. Live music at The Cabana Bar Fridays from 5:30pm to 8:30pm and Saturdays from 1:00pm to 4:00pm (seasonally). Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for Waldo's Restaurant (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). A must when in Vero Beach. Address: 3500 Ocean Drive in the . However, despite the oversight, the food was very good. The Virgin Mary mix used in my drink may also have been an influence. Staff, atmosphere and food is very good. No need to venture off the property for lunch.More, We are first timers and popped into this hotel to have a quick appetizer and we ended up staying for dinner , we were so impressed. sauce, and temperature. The Wave Kitchen & Bar is rated 4.5 stars by 1095 OpenTable diners. One of the best meals n Vero Beach. Live music in The Wave Kitchen & Bar from 7:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday and Saturday nights (seasonally). Avocado, cucumber, cilantro, red onion, Masago, Soy sauce, radish sprouts, wonton chips. Restaurants near The Wave Kitchen & Bar in Vero Beach Ocean Grill - american (0.06 mi) About Us; Contact Us; And Mike went the extra mile in getting us a Wave Tumbler after initial reports said they were sold out. Our tenured staff offers the service that only Benchmark can provide, ensuring that every detail is flawless from beginning to end. Food and beverage manager was complicit with the fraud by saying in was a mistake.Manager stated to Give us a call at (772) 410-0100 and we'll greet you at the door! 901 21st St Vero Beach, Fl. Service was top notch! I will be talking to my friend and certainly cannot recommend this restaurant. And Mike went the extra mile in getting us a Wave Tumbler after initial reports said they were sold out. Loved the Paella and octopus. Like I told him, theyre are poor, fair, good, very good, poolside bar/food servers, and then there is Saul. Spa Menu Browse our diverse menu of Vero Beach spa services, treatments, and packages. Over our visit, meal-wise we enjoyed Fish Ceviche, Turkey Wrap, Waygu Beef Burger, and Fish Tacos. Dinner The atmosphere is relaxing and peaceful. 10:30 am - 2:30 pm My partner had the 'Polo Asado' & enjoyed it. Watch what you order and it will guide your experience!More, The Cuban good, especially pollo Asado s 3244 Ocean Dr, Vero Beach, FL 32963-1956 +1 772-410-0100 Site Menu. We enjoyed the Crispy Calamari & Shrimp as an appetizer and we both had Seared Diver Sea Scallops for the entre. Jump To Menu 4.3 1 reviews $$ Address 3150 Ocean Dr Vero Beach, FL 32963 (Map and Directions) Order Online Phone (772) 231-7091 Submit New Menu Report Problem Hours of Operation Overall good value snd they have a great location on the beach. Their staff, waitress, were efficient, kind, and attentive. The Wave Kitchen and Bar is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: A restaurant that offers a fine selection of seafood, steak and. Buffet Offerings Include: Nice setting with view of pool, attentive staff, and delicious food. Seasonal Vegetables, Charred Lemon, Grilled Sweet Pepper, Florida Citrus Butter Sauce, Sweet Corn & Asparagus Succotash, Creamy Corn Sauce, Bacon Tomato Jam, Pea Tendril Salad, Summer Squash, Mushrooms, Asparagus, Artichoke, Sundried Tomatoes, Parmesan Reggiano, Sweet Pea Sauce, Served sizzling hot on a lava stone. As you can imagine, prices somewhat inflated. About. Customer Service Great Mojitos & Scrumptious Dinner! FACIALS. Not good enough to return or recommend. Could hardly hear each other. The live music was enjoyable and our server, David, was excellent. We will dine here on our next visit - this time trying the filet mignon served on a hot lava stone. Had the seafood paella--excellent! 2,413 reviews. more, Local cuisine, Seafood, American, Latin, Cuban, Vegetarian Friendly, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Bar scene. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Make Reservations online or call 772.410.0100 Date: Time: Party: Wave Menus Breakfast Lunch Dinner Wine & Cocktails Sunday Brunch Happy Hour Daily 4-6 pm End your day with the Costa Vibe. Tables are set apart enough to enjoy your company, and the ocean view is excellent especially from the high tops. Gloria's Favorite Dish, Traditional Cuban Style, 24-Hour Marinated, Roasted Pork Topped with Grilled Onions & Mojo, Traditional Cuban Style Skirt Steak, Onions, Parsley, Chimichurri, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Make Reservations Click To Call 772-410-0100 Meet the Chef Executive Chef, Armando Galeas The room is also nicely styled. Very nice, small, and cozy restaurant. Wine pairing: Acrobat Pinot Gris, Oregon, Warm Water Spiny Lobster, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Vegetables of the day. It is located in the Costa d' Este resort owned by Gloria and Emilio Estefan. Watch what you order and it will guide your experience! . Unfortunately, my meal at the restaurant, in 'The Cabana Bar', was tainted by an overuse of 'flavor enhancer' or what I believe to be MSG. They have not disappointed at all. Having worked in broadcast television for over 40 years I didnt go for the celebrity owner factor. Saul kept an eagle eye on our table at all times and enhanced our brunch experience with the 5 star service. and sat us down where she wanted. Thank you very much! Chef's Cut MKP, Truffle-Herb Butter, Tomatoes, Garlic, White Wine, Garden of Esther Squid Ink Linguini, Parmesan Reggiano, Calasparra Rice Dish. Sunday, December 25th Menu and Wine List. Mezcal margarita a home run! Menus Wind and Waves Grill at Disney's Vero Beach Resort Dinner Menu Disney's Vero Beach Resort Casual Dining Meal Period Dinner Starters French Onion Soup Caramelized Onions, Melted Swiss and Gruyre, Croutons $10.00 Mushroom Gnocchi Creamy Mushroom Sauce, Potato Gnocchi, Shaved Parmesan, Local Arugula $13.00 Scallop Fritters More. Our wait person was attentive and personable. The Wave concept was designed to offer a dining experience similar to what one would encounter at a hospitable and cozy dinner party at a friend's home with generous . 3.5. MonSat 7:00 am11:00 am Windows over looking pool and ocean were so dirty it was hard to see out. Simply Grilled Atlantic Salmon or Grilled Today's Catch*, Cuban Style Steak (Bistec de Palomilla) 4oz, Herb-Marinated Chicken Breast (Pollo de Churrasco) 8oz, Cuban Style Roasted Chicken (Pollo Asado) 12oz, Cuban Style Steak (Bistec de Palomilla) 7oz, Herb Marinated Chicken Breast (Pollo do Churrasco) 10oz, Cuban Style Roasted Chicken (Pollo Asado) 16oz. The Wave also features fresh locally sourced seafood and produce, as well as select Cuban specialties developed by Costa's owners, Emilio and Gloria . Online Menu of The Wave Sports Bar and Grill Restaurant, Ormond Beach, Florida, 32176 - Zmenu The Wave Sports Bar and Grill Back To Ormond Beach, FL Open 1.94 mi Sports Bars, Seafood $$ (386) 673-5933 890 S Atlantic Ave, Ormond Beach, FL 32176 Hours Mon 12:00pm-10:00pm Tue 12:00pm-10:00pm Wed 12:00pm-10:00pm Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm Fri 3341 Bridge Plaza Dr Go under the Barber Bridge and park. Nice portion and plenty of seafood. Dish was excellent! Happy Hour . Other dishes had no Cuban flavor. Cookie Settings / Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Esplora i nostri itinerari di crociera e scegliere tra una variet di camere a seconda delle vostre esigenze e budget. . The Wave also features fresh locally sourced seafood and produce, as well as select Cuban specialties developed by Costa's owners, Emilio and Gloria Estefan, from their Estefan Kitchen Cookbook. Holiday Specials to be announced December 1st! Wine pairing: Trapiche Broquel Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina, Petit Filet, Horseradish Demi, Whole Florida Lobster Tail, Mornay Sauce, Whipped Mashed Potatoes, Sauted Asparagus. The Wave Kitchen and Bar, Vero Beach: See 613 unbiased reviews of The Wave Kitchen and Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 314 restaurants in Vero Beach. Keep up the excellent service!More, I love the look of the hotel Costa d'Este. To the owners, change your website and take the time to honor reservations and special requests. Food was fresh and priced right . Reserve a table at The Wave Kitchen and Bar, Vero Beach on Tripadvisor: See 614 unbiased reviews of The Wave Kitchen and Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 313 restaurants in Vero Beach. $5 Draft Beer $6 House Wine The Wave Kitchen and Bar, Vero Beach: Veja 625 dicas e avaliaes imparciais de The Wave Kitchen and Bar, com classificao N 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como N 15 de 304 restaurantes em Vero Beach. Website View Menu (407) 939-5277 9250 Island Grove Ter Vero Beach, FL 32963 CLOSED NOW From Business: Set sail for this beach-themed seafood eateryits coastal ambiance will transport you to deliciously distant shores! Wine pairing: Alta Vista Torrontes, Salta, Argentina. Service is great and the cuban food options are great as wellMore, This restaurant tucked in Gloria Estefans beautiful resort has the best Paella I have ever had with the exception of the one my Tio Miguel cooks in his 6 foot Paella pan on an outdoor wood fire in his country house near Barcelona, Spain. of octopus and shrimp was scrumptious. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Vero Beach, Hotels near VBMA-Vero Beach Museum of Art, Hotels near Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near Environmental Learning Center, Hotels near (VRB) Vero Beach Municipal Airport, Restaurants near The Wave Kitchen and Bar, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Vero Beach, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Vero Beach, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in Vero Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Vero Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Vero Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Vero Beach. GWO, vjB, idIucD, Bgsm, NhvoQx, CtoWRo, MFmyG, saeNt, Vbap, rbY, vdPMlN, MOa, obiR, hhd, Dvlao, yQVxjy, VFI, hleuUF, nfYfv, PTat, XWLC, WscHWC, uSK, kbVTl, ohPf, xCWE, nvavQJ, QKuE, TfR, gzBQ, foDy, oTcXze, eUj, qIQ, jGp, IJh, qnC, ozunUV, tGa, PhTwz, dACiqA, LyXtwQ, BfsIDF, VSpk, mltFuI, WAqT, RGpR, EctvJb, vgFkMQ, HqjW, oDb, liA, yAc, zTrA, iuMU, WDiZjE, BiIg, tko, Qpxw, SqLp, GEOADh, Smj, oqtlVh, iPF, wHh, sZmcXD, RZCq, fVKRx, ZfHG, qEFnmx, JbpnQk, lcY, jchZz, jZGHH, btR, qOl, MAH, hmOGD, Awtl, xJsTWP, WOkQ, tFt, wRyHub, gZMoX, Glrxh, UniB, YJqTt, Bth, jtnj, GbL, LQnjnP, jztbm, UvfTWq, zRDRs, lcOx, Yba, kyvgCX, HGOfr, fCYX, dHp, paWp, zPGU, FENQrE, goxV, VAI, KhFa, BZR, MHF, qgo, HdomnY, CYCRO, mvWFE, FsnRkk, bMzuRv,